- » Cornish Hen Lemon Pepper Butter
Cornish Hen Lemon Pepper Butter Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cornish hen lemon pepper butter recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cornish hen lemon pepper butter recipes.
Simple Cornish Hens
Melt butter in a saucepan along with lemon juice.
Salt and pepper hens and place them in a shallow roasting pan.
Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 1 1/2 hours, basting every 15 minutes with lemon-butter sauce until hens are golden brown. - 23.5297
Thanksgiving Special Roasted Cornish Hens
Traditional Thanksgiving classics reinvented by Melody! Thanksgiving is around the corner! Turkey is the staple centerpiece dish for our Thanksgiving feasts, but are you or any others in your family non-turkey lovers? I know the holiday doesn’t feel the... - 123.006
Roasted Cornish Hens
Cornish hens are such an inexpensive and elegant meal. They are also easy to cook. Naturally, because they are so much smaller, they cook faster than whole chickens and can be tender and juicy. Just make sure you are careful not to overcook them! - 121.685
Broiled Rock Cornish Hens A L Orange
The rich orange marmalade makes Broiled Rock Cornish Hens A L Orange tangy and super yummy! Broiled Rock Cornish Hens A L Orange is prepared with thawed Rock Cornish hens with soy sauce.These broiled hens aret are simple to prepare, elegant to serve and fun... - 33.6546
Curry Roasted Rock Cornish Game Hen
1. Remove giblets from body cavities of hens and save to simmer for soup. Rinse hens inside and out; pat dry with paper toweling.
2. Mix 1 teaspoon salt with pepper and thyme in a cup; sprinkle 1/4 teaspoonful inside each hen; tie legs together. Place hens,... - 35.5152
Barbecue Cornish Hens
Barbecue Cornish Hens is an amazingly delicious side dish recipe. Try this tempting and alluring Barbecue Cornish Hens; I am sure you will always want to have it in your coming parties! - 39.0995
Teriyaki Cornish Hens
Prepare rice according to package directions, set aside.
Combine cornstarch and water, stirring well, set aside.
Melt butter over medium heat in a heavy saucepan; stir in teriyaki sauce, lemon juice, sugar, 1/4 teaspoon pepper, and ginger.
Gradually stir in... - 41.5723
Cornish Game Hens
Sprinkle salt and pepper in each hen.
Tie legs together with string.
Combine 4 tablespoons butter with lemon juice and paprika, stirring well to make basting sauce.
Brown hens in remaining butter in medium skillet.
Put hens in large roasting pan, without... - 26.366
Spatchcock Cornish Game Hens
With scissors, cut through backs of birds.
Cut away the backbone, lay the hens flat on a chopping block skin side up and press down sharply with the palm of the hand so the breastbone cracks and the bird lies flat.
Lift out breastbone.
Run a skewer through... - 32.7093
Glazed Cornish Hens
Preheat oven to 400Â°F.
Rinse hens and pat dry with paper towels.
Sprinkle cavities with garlic, thyme, salt and pepper.
Tie legs together, bend wings back and truss with kitchen twine.
Melt 1/4 cup butter in large skillet over medium-high heat and brown... - 44.7663
Cornish Game Hens With Rice
This recipe for cornish game hens with rice makes for a filling and flavorful dinner or lunch. Prepared with cornish hens seasoned and stuffed with rice and mushrooms flavored with lemon juice, the cornish game hens with rice can be served for parties and get... - 46.0943
Cornish Game Hens
1. Microwave spaghetti squash for few minutes. It’s easy to cut when warm.
2. Deseed spaghetti squash and wash with running water.
3. Sprinkle kosher salt, lemon pepper and garlic salt over squash.
4. Wrap squash in cellophane wrap. Microwave... - 103.937
Stuffed Cornish Hens With Caramelized Pumpkin
Here is an amazing video that displays an outstanding Cornish hens stuffed with caramelized pumpkin and walnuts recipe. The recipe is a derived from Moroccan caramelized pumpkin and walnut salad. This dish is cooked in tajine style that imparts a unique... - 126.511
Cornish Hens With Oyster Stuffing Mount Vernon
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Rinse hens; pat dry with paper towel.
Season inside and out with salt and pepper.
In medium skillet over medium heat, melt 2 tablespoons butter with 1/2 cup oyster liquor, mace and thyme.
Add onion; cook 5 minutes until onion is tender... - 44.4926
Cornish Hen With Tarragon
1. In a large bowl, add the butter and the tarragon. Cream the mixture well and season it with salt and pepper
2. Spread the mixture all over the exterior and interior of the chicken cavity
3. Preheat the oven to 400°F
4. Grease the... - 41.5611
Broiled Rock Cornish Hen
Remove giblets and neck from cavity of hen. Refrigerate for later use. Rinse hen in running water; pat dry with paper towels. With kitchen shears, cut hen in half or have butcher saw frozen hen in half, lengthwise. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Place halves,... - 19.6684
Rice Stuffed Cornish Hens
Rice Stuffed Cornish Hens are a treat to a hungry stomach. The young chicken stuffed with raisin and walnuts along with rice, and seasoned with honey and spices makes a tasty and wholesome meal. Have this Rice Stuffed Cornish Hens for your very next meal and... - 43.6747
Cornish Hens In Port And Sour Cream
Remove giblets from hens; reserve for another use.
Rinse hens with cold water, and pat dry.
Sprinkle cavities with lemon-pepper seasoning, poultry seasoning, and salt, place apple slices in cavities.
Close cavities, secure with wooden picks, and truss.
Rub... - 41.3978
Sweet Sour Cornish Hens
Season cavity of each hen with a little salt and pepper.
Skewer neck and tail openings closed.
Run spit rod through each hen crosswise, below breastbone.
With four 18-inch cords, use one cord to tie each tail to crossed legs.
Bring cord around to back, cross... - 40.3025
Fruited Rock Cornish Hens
Thaw hens if frozen.
Heat oven to 400Â°.
Wash hens and pat dry.
Mix onion salt and pepper; rub cavities of hens with seasonings.
Place hens breast side up on rack in open shallow roasting pan.
Brush each with butter.
Roast 45 to 60 minutes, basting hens... - 45.8276
Cornish Game Hens With Cumberland Sauce
1) Preheat the oven to 375F.
2) Pull the wings of the game hens back and tie their legs together. Place the hens on a large roasting pan.
3) Brush them with melted butter.
4) Into the roasting pan, pour wine and chicken stock.
5) Bake... - 46.306
Red Raisin Cornish Hens
Mix stuffing according to package directions and stuff hens.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Place trivet in slow-cooking pot.
For 3 1/2 quart pot, place hens on end, neck end down.
In saucepan, combine jelly, raisins, butter, lemon juice and allspice.
Cook on... - 44.2829
Cranberry Orange Cornish Game Hens
1) Preheat the oven to 425F.
2) Smear butter on the insides and out of the game hens. Sprinkle salt and pepper on top.
3) In a shallow pan, arrange the hens.
4) Roast the hens for 15 minutes. Then turn down the heat to 375F and roast for... - 42.8518
Elegant Cornish Hens
1) Preheat oven at 325°.
2) Follow the instructions on package for cooking the rice nicely. Add bouillon cube with rice and season evenly.
3) Cut out the giblets from hens and store separately for some other purpose.
4) Rinse the hens under... - 44.3953
Cornish Hens Indian
1. Remove giblets from body cavities of hens and save to simmer for soup.
2. Mix 1 teaspoon of the salt with pepper and thyme in a cup; sprinkle 1/4 teaspoonful inside each hen; tie legs together. Place the hens, breast-sides up, in a jelly-roll pan. Brush... - 37.0581
Roasted Cornish Game Hens With Citrus Sauce
For candied peel: Remove peel (colored part only) of orange and grapefruit with vegetable peeler; reserve fruit for marinade.
Cut into very fine, long julienne.
Transfer to small saucepan.
Cover with cold water and bring to boil.
Drain and repeat.
Drain... - 40.2233
Game Hens With Spinach Sage Stuffing
Wash spinach thoroughly.
Shake to remove excess water.
Transfer to 5- to 6-quart saucepan or Dutch oven and cook over low heat until wilted, stirring occasionally, about 4 to 5 minutes.
Combine leek, tarragon and garlic in processor or... - 42.634
Roast Game Hens Or Squabs
1. Preheat oven to moderate (350° F.). Rub the game hens or squabs with the lemon half and sprinkle inside and out with salt and pepper.
2. In a skillet heat two tablespoons of the butter, add the chicken liver halves and cook until barely done. Remove from... - 32.1199
Game Hen Stew For Two
1) In a medium-size saucepan, cook the chicken pieces in the oil with the skin side down, over a medium heat for 5 minutes.
2) Add the onion to the pan, turn over the chicken pieces and cook for another 5 minutes.
3) Stir in the carrots, broth and... - 40.3479
Honey Glazed Chicken With Honey Nut Rice Dressing
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Take a skillet and melt butter in it. Add honey, cinnamon, black pepper, salt and lemon juice to prepare the honey-butter glaze. Bring the mixture to a boil.
3) Place the Rock Cornish Hens on the rack in a... - 47.0404