- » Cornflake Yogurt
Cornflake Yogurt Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cornflake yogurt recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cornflake yogurt recipes.
You May Also Like!
Hot Oven Fried Chicken
Rinse chicken; pat dry.
Place on a rack in a shallow baking pan; set aside.
In a small mixing bowl combine cornflake crumbs and parsley; set aside.
In another small mixing bowl combine yogurt, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, and pepper.
Brush chicken with... - 30.5361
Tasty Pork Nuggets
Combine the cornflake crumbs, wheat germ, sesame seeds, parsley, paprika, mustard, celery salt, onion powder, lemon pepper and salt if desired; set aside.
Dip pork cubes in yogurt, then roll in crumb mixture.
Arrange pork in a single layer on a baking pan... - 34.0752
Cauliflower Au Gratin
1. Steam, boil or microwave cauliflower until just tender. Drain and set aside.
2. Place milk in a saucepan and cook over a medium heat until almost boiling point. Remove pan from heat and stir in cornflour mixture. Return pan to heat and cook over a medium... - 37.1485
Macaroni Zucchini Casserole
1) Preheat oven hot to 350°F (180°C).
2) Follow package directions to cook the macaroni and cheese.
3) In a saucepan heat first amount of butter. Saute zucchini for 4 to 5 minutes until tender.
4) Sprinkle flour over it. Mix... - 45.963
Crusty Zucchini Strips
1) Wash the zucchini and cut into lengthwise (around 8 strips).
2) Take a pan and put flour, egg-milk mixture into the second pan and crumbs in the third.
3) Coat the zucchini in the flour, then in egg-milk mixture and then in the corn... - 40.8822
Best Chicken Parmesan
1. In a mixing bowl combine the chopped onion and grated apple with safflower oil.
2. Cover the bowl with a clean wrap and microwave on HIGH for 1 minute.
3. Stir in the tomato puree, tomato paste, Madeira, garlic, herbs and a dash of pepper.
4. Cover... - 47.3857
Place all the ingredients except the yogurt and milk in a bowl.
Mix well and divide between - 21.819
Preheat the oven to 350°.
In a large bowl, stir together the cheese, condensed soup, yogurt, milk and onions.
Set the soup mixture aside.
In a blender or food processor, blend or process the cornflakes into coarse crumbs (you should have about 1 cup).
Set... - 40.3772
Savory Chicken Strips
Rinse chicken; pat dry with paper towels.
Cut chicken into 3 1/2x 1-inch pieces.
In a shallow bowl or pie plate combine crushed cornflakes, cornmeal, Parmesan cheese, salt, and, if desired, red pepper.
Dip each chicken piece in flour, then in a little... - 37.484
Simple Noodle Kugel
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Coat a 9-by-13-inch glass baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
In a large pot of boiling water, cook noodles until tender but firm, 5 to 7 minutes.
Drain and refresh with cold water.
In a small skillet, melt... - 40.3888