- » Cornflake Yogurt
Cornflake Yogurt Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cornflake yogurt recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cornflake yogurt recipes.
You May Also Like!
Hot Oven Fried Chicken
Rinse chicken; pat dry.
Place on a rack in a shallow baking pan; set aside.
In a small mixing bowl combine cornflake crumbs and parsley; set aside.
In another small mixing bowl combine yogurt, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, and pepper.
Brush chicken with... - 31.8784
Tasty Pork Nuggets
Combine the cornflake crumbs, wheat germ, sesame seeds, parsley, paprika, mustard, celery salt, onion powder, lemon pepper and salt if desired; set aside.
Dip pork cubes in yogurt, then roll in crumb mixture.
Arrange pork in a single layer on a baking pan... - 36.0719
Crusty Zucchini Strips
1) Wash the zucchini and cut into lengthwise (around 8 strips).
2) Take a pan and put flour, egg-milk mixture into the second pan and crumbs in the third.
3) Coat the zucchini in the flour, then in egg-milk mixture and then in the corn... - 41.6675
Cauliflower Au Gratin
1. Steam, boil or microwave cauliflower until just tender. Drain and set aside.
2. Place milk in a saucepan and cook over a medium heat until almost boiling point. Remove pan from heat and stir in cornflour mixture. Return pan to heat and cook over a medium... - 35.1236
Macaroni Zucchini Casserole
1) Preheat oven hot to 350°F (180°C).
2) Follow package directions to cook the macaroni and cheese.
3) In a saucepan heat first amount of butter. Saute zucchini for 4 to 5 minutes until tender.
4) Sprinkle flour over it. Mix... - 46.6359
Best Chicken Parmesan
1. In a mixing bowl combine the chopped onion and grated apple with safflower oil.
2. Cover the bowl with a clean wrap and microwave on HIGH for 1 minute.
3. Stir in the tomato puree, tomato paste, Madeira, garlic, herbs and a dash of pepper.
4. Cover... - 48.5067
Place all the ingredients except the yogurt and milk in a bowl.
Mix well and divide between - 23.9308
Preheat the oven to 350°.
In a large bowl, stir together the cheese, condensed soup, yogurt, milk and onions.
Set the soup mixture aside.
In a blender or food processor, blend or process the cornflakes into coarse crumbs (you should have about 1 cup).
Set... - 40.6416
Savory Chicken Strips
Rinse chicken; pat dry with paper towels.
Cut chicken into 3 1/2x 1-inch pieces.
In a shallow bowl or pie plate combine crushed cornflakes, cornmeal, Parmesan cheese, salt, and, if desired, red pepper.
Dip each chicken piece in flour, then in a little... - 39.8988
Healthy Finger Millet Cookies
Finger Millet or Ragi is an excellent source of Calcium and fiber and to top it all it is extremely potent in weight loss and Cholesterol reduction. This is the best way to cheat your diet plan, if your are actually craving for sweet, then try these healthy... - 0