- » Cornflake Toast
Cornflake Toast Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cornflake toast recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cornflake toast recipes.
Fried Ice Cream
1. Preheat a pan on high heat, add oil and let it become hot.
2. Add in the macaroon coconut mix and stir fry in the pan until it turns golden brown or crisp. Add in the ground cinnamon and stir well.
3. Transfer the above into a large... - 112.113
Caramel Chews are a great snack. Not only kids, but adults also enjoy this. You can serve it as is or you can get creative and use it over desserts too. I love preparing this snack, since it does not take up too much time, and the final result is very... - 43.6004
Crispy Grilled Fish Fillets
Combine cornflake crumbs and sesame seed.
Brush fish with soy sauce.
Season with salt and pepper.
Spread one side of each fillet with sour cream; press coated side in crumb mixture.
Repeat spreading with sour cream and coating other side of fillets.
Place the... - 35.844
Crunchy Oven Fried French Toast
1.Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
2.Take an 8X8X2 inch baking pan and using a pastry brush brush it with margarine.
3.Take a medium mixing bowl and whisk together half and half, vanilla and eggs.
4.On a paper plate or wax paper mix... - 50.0327
Baked French Toast With Home-style Syrup
In a shallow dish or pie plate, combine eggs, milk, vanilla and salt.
Add bread and soak for 5 minutes, turning once to coat.
Coat each slice with cornflake crumbs and place on a well-greased baking sheet.
Dot each slice with butter.
Bake at 450° for 10-12... - 41.2762
Crumb Topped French Toast
Preheat oven to 450°.
Combine first 4 ingredients in a medium bowl; stir well with a wire whisk.
Place cornflake crumbs in a shallow dish.
Dip bread slices into milk mixture, and dredge in cornflake crumbs.
Place bread slices on a baking sheet, and drizzle... - 32.5736
Try this alluring Christmas Macaroons snack recipe. An easily prepared cookie recipe, this Christmas Macaroons is a dish which you will always love to serve in snacks. - 34.2434
Tasty Pork Nuggets
Combine the cornflake crumbs, wheat germ, sesame seeds, parsley, paprika, mustard, celery salt, onion powder, lemon pepper and salt if desired; set aside.
Dip pork cubes in yogurt, then roll in crumb mixture.
Arrange pork in a single layer on a baking pan... - 36.0719
Thaw halibut fillets until they come apart.
Brush with mixture of soy sauce and lemon juice.
Season with salt and pepper.
Coat both sides of fillets with sour cream.
Combine cornflake crumbs and sesame seeds.
Roll fillets in crumb mixture.
Place coated... - 34.7885
Bread Pakoda or batter-fried bread is the easiest dish you can serve for breakfast or snack, when you are not in a mood for any detail preparation. The crispy, crunchy feel of this savory dish will definitely brighten up your mood. - 0
Coconut Date Porcupines
1. In skillet blend sugar with dates and eggs. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture pulls away from sides of pan (about 5 minutes); remove from heat.
2. Stir in vanilla and walnuts; then carefully stir in cereals. Cool slightly.
3. With... - 28.1359
Crumb Pie Crust
1) Preheat the oven to 375Â°F.
2) In a mixing bowl, combine and toss all the ingredients until the crumbs gel well with the oil.
3) Into a pie pan, press this mix gently, covering both bottom and sides.
4) Bake in the oven for 10... - 35.5118
Ye Olde Tuna Casserole
1) Cook the noodles.
2) Flake the tuna.
2) Take a 1 1/2 qt. glass casserole. 3) In the casserole, mix tuna flakes with noodles, soup, celery salt, and Worcestershire sauce.
4) Sprinkle crumbs, paprika and chives on the top.
5) Cover the... - 40.8644
Peanut Butter Surprise Balls
1. To make the dough, put peanut butter and honey in the bowl. Use the wooden spoon to stir till well mixed.
2. Add the dry milk powder, sesame seed, and wheat germ. Stir till well mixed.
3. Put the cornflakes in the plastic bag. Seal or tie the plastic bag... - 33.1416
Spiced Sweet Potato Casserole With Eggs
1. Preheat the oven to 350° Butter a 13-by-9-inch baking dish. Put the sweet potatoes in a large pot. Cover with cold water and bring to a boil. Cook over moderate heat until the sweet potatoes are tender, about 15 minutes. Drain well, shaking off the excess... - 30.6026
Crush corn flakes to make fine crumbs.
Combine flour, soda, and salt.
Cream butter and sugar: add egg and vanilla extract and beat well.
Stir in the dry ingredients along with 1/2 cup of the cornflake crumbs; mix well.
Shape dough into balls about 1 Inch in... - 38.0735
1 For the chicken: In a shallow dish, add cornflake crumbs and seasonings.
2 Spray an 8 x 8-inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
3 Put the chicken in the prepared pan and sprinkle with the remaining crumb mixture.
4 Bake at... - 44.3287
Surprise Hot Dogs
Combine first 9 ingredients; shape in 5 legs to fit coney buns.
Press a row of olives into center of each log, molding meat around olives.
Broil on grill over hot coals (or 3 inches from heat in range), turning occasionally, 12 to 15 minutes or till done. - 31.5939