- » Cornflake Pie
Cornflake Pie Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cornflake pie recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cornflake pie recipes.
You May Also Like!
Cornflake Crust Shell
Cream other ingredients and mix in the Cornflake crumbs.
Press into a greased pie dish. - 22.4502
Combine 1 cup crushed corn flakes or crisp rice cereal, or corn flake crumbs, with 1/4 cup sugar and 1/3 cup melted butter or margarine.
Press firmly in 9 inch pie plate.
Chill. - 16.8626
Uncooked Corn Flake Flan
Crush the cornflakes or put them in the blender.
Mix the butter or margarine, syrup and sugar, and stir in the crumbs, combining thoroughly.
Press the mixture into a pie plate and leave in a cool place to set.
Fill in the same way as the Uncooked Biscuit Flan. - 25.1239
Corn Flake Coated Chicken
In a 9 inch pie plate, combine cornflake crumbs, rosemary, garlic salt, and paprika.
Coat chicken with beaten eggs; roll in crumb mixture.
Arrange chicken in a 7 by 11 inch baking dish with meaty portions to outside of dish.
Place butter in a 10 ounce... - 38.086
Chocolate Cereal Flake Crust
Melt chocolate and butter together over hot, not boiling, water.
Remove from heat and mix in the cereal, stirring until flakes are well coated.
Turn mixture into a buttered 8-inch pie pan and press firmly and evenly on bottom and sides.
Set in a cool place... - 26.7144
Corn Flake Brown Betty
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F (Gas Mark 4).
2) Mix together the cornflakes, butter or margarine and brown sugar gently and divide the mixture to 3 portions.
3) Take a pie or ovenproof dish and put one portion of this mixture into it and... - 39.0434
If you like to indulge in pleasure food, try out this Golden-Crisped Chicken. Quick and easy to make, this Golden Crisped Chicken needs only an hour and half of baking time, so give it a try! - 36.1141
Scotch Banana Pie
1. Add sliced bananas to the bottom of cornflake pie crust.
2. Take a bowl and make pudding with the milk following the package instructions.
3. When mixture is boiled completely then remove form heat and fol din pecans and margarine.
4. Cool off... - 38.7556
Scotch Banana Pie
This deliciously rich Scotch Banana Pie , is great to serve for any occasion. One of the most popular desserts ever, this Scotch Banana Pie will not only impress your guests, but will entertain you as well! - 36.709
Walnut Cheese Pie
1. Prepare the cornflake pie shell as directed. Press evenly over the bottom of a greased 7" x 8" (1 8-20 cm.) round cake tin or loose bottom cake tin. Chill while you make the filling.
2. Sieve cottage cheese through a wire sieve and knead until very smooth.... - 44.7843