- » Cornflake Peanut
Cornflake Peanut Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Cornflake Peanut recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Cornflake Peanut recipes.
If you thought this cereal was only fit for breakfast , here is a little twist. This cornflakes chiwda is the famous breakfast cereal twisted to make a nice crunchy snack to be enjoyed with a cup of tea. Low calorie, easy to prepare, good to eat. - 30.9375
Peanut Butter Balls
Melt in saucepan and add 3 cups corn flakes.
Drop by spoonfuls on waxed paper.
Chill. - 18.3038
Peanut Butter Candy Cookies
Mix peanut butter, sugar and milk into a smooth cream.
Stir in cornflakes until thoroughly blended.
Drop by teaspoonful onto ungreased cookie sheet.
Bake at 375 degrees for 6 minutes or until evenly browned. - 23.7316
Preheat oven to 375 Â°F.
Grease baking sheets; line with greased paper.
Dust lightly with cornstarch.
Mix raisins, cornflakes, peanuts, and cherries in mixing bowl.
Add milk; blend well.
Place by 2 teaspoonfuls in small heaps on sheets.
Bake 15 to 20... - 33.8459
Peanut Butter Candy Cookies
1. In a bowl, mix together peanut butter, sugar and milk until smooth and creamy
2. Add in cornflakes and thoroughly blend.
3. Drop by level tablespoons onto prepared cookie sheet.
4. In a preheated oven, bake at 250 degrees centigrade for... - 36.5029
No Bake Peanut Butter Bars
1. Grease a baking pan lightly and set aside.
2. In a saucepan, heat corn syrup, brown sugar and granulated sugar and stir until the mixture begins to bubble.
3. Remove the pan from heat.
4. Add peanut butter and stir until smooth.
5.... - 42.3069
1. In a bowl, beat egg whites until fluffy and stiff peak forms.
2. Gradually, add sugar and beat until peaks form, then fold in vanilla extracts, cornflakes and chopped peanuts.
3. Drop by level tablespoons onto prepared cookie sheet, 1... - 37.6379
Salted Peanut Cookies
1. Collect and measure all the ingredients as required.
2. Preheat the oven to 350°F before baking.
3. Generously grease a cookie or baking sheet with butter.
4. Into a basin, sift together the measured flour, baking powder, soda and... - 47.693
Quickie Peanut Butter Bits
1. In large, deep glass mixing bowl place butterscotch bits and peanut butter and microwave at high for 2 1/2-3 minutes, stirring once.
2. Then blend the mixture until smooth.
3. Into a bowl pour cornflakes, blending lightly but thoroughly.
4. Drop by... - 31.7803
Traditional Chewy Peanut Squares
This holiday, take a break from the standard pies and puds and cook up a chewy peanut treat. Betty's version of chewy peanut cookies is really decadent and simple. Stream the video recipe to learn how to make perfect peanut squares easily and effortlessly. - 104.822
Peanut Butter Balls
Melt butterscotch chips, 2 tablespoons water, and peanut butter in microwave in 20 second intervals until chips are melted and mixture will blend together.
Stir after each 20 seconds.
Add remaining ingredients.
Shape into walnut sized balls by pressing... - 24.2156
Salted Peanut Cookies
1) Preheat the oven to 400F.
2) In a bowl, beat together the eggs. Stir in the butter, peanuts and give it a good mix.
3) In a bowl, sieve together the flour, soda, baking powder and salt. Add in the rolled oats and cornflakes.
4) Add... - 46.0005
Peanut Butter Surprise Balls
1. To make the dough, put peanut butter and honey in the bowl. Use the wooden spoon to stir till well mixed.
2. Add the dry milk powder, sesame seed, and wheat germ. Stir till well mixed.
3. Put the cornflakes in the plastic bag. Seal or tie the plastic bag... - 30.4156
Peanut Butter Slice
1. In a medium sauce pan, place water for boiling.
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine sugar, butter, corn syrup and peanut butter. Mix well.
3. Place over hot water and stir occasionally till sugar dissolves in the mixture.
4. Remove... - 47.5417
Peanut Butter Crisps
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Press the corn flakes and make small crumbs of it. (Optional)
3. Mix butter and peanut butter and add sugar to it.
4. Put vanilla and egg in the mixture and blend.
5. Stir in flour.
6. Make small... - 44.7299
Cook margarine, uncovered, on 100% power for 45 to 60 seconds or until melted in a 2 quart microwave safe casserole.
Stir in marsh mallows and cook 1 to 1 1/2 minutes or until marshmallows are puffed.
Stir until smooth; if not smooth, cook for 15 seconds... - 25.9644
Combine peanut butter bits and peanut butter in a medium saucepan over low heat and cook until smooth.
Remove from heat and fold in cornflakes.
Spread in 8-inch square pan and chill. - 21.3857
Easy Corn Flake Candy
Boil for 1 minute.
Remove from heat and add: Pour syrup and sugar mixture over and stir to coat. - 21.6488
Mix and heat on stove until sugar is dissolved.
Add 5 quarts of any of the items listed.
Stir well. - 27.0914
Combine all ingredients except chocolate in mixing bowl; mix well.
Grease flat baking trays, line with greaseproof paper; grease paper, then dust lightly with cornflour.
Shake trays to remove any excess cornflour.
Place dessertspoonfuls of mixture in small... - 29.9979
Cream butter and sugar; add eggs, then the other ingredients.
Form in small balls and press down with a fork on a cookie sheet.
Bake at 350° F. until light brown. - 32.0208
Raggedy Top Bars
1. Beat the 1 cup butter or margarine and brown sugar until fluffy in a large bowl with electric mixer at medium speed; beat in egg and 1 teaspoon of the vanilla.
2. Turn mixer speed to low and blend in flour and salt. Spread evenly in a 15x10x 1-inch jelly... - 33.193
Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
In a small mixer bowl, blend flour, brown sugar and butter or margarine with electric mixer on low speed.
Mixture will be crumbly.
Pat in bottom of an ungreased 13" x 9" baking pan.
Bake 15 to 20 minutes.
While baking, bring... - 46.7006
Imperial Crab Caribbean
In a bowl combine mayonnaise, sour cream, peanuts, pimiento and seasonings.
Add to crabmeat; mix lightly.
In a 12 x 7-1/2 x 2-inch lightly buttered microwave dish, place pineapple slices that have been coated on both sides with cornflakes crumbs.
Place 1/3... - 39.2049
Sesame Chicken Saute
On sheet of wax paper or a paper plate combine cornflake crumbs, bread crumbs, sesame seed, and seasonings.
Dip chicken into butter-milk and then into crumb mixture, turning to coat both sides and using all of milk and crumb mixture.
In 12-inch skillet heat... - 27.2209
Naturally Good Treats
In 1 1/2-quart casserole, combine peanut butter, honey and margarine.
Microwave at High for 1 to 2 minutes, or until hot and mixture can be stirred smooth.
Stir in remaining ingredients, except coconut.
Shape into 30 balls, about 1 1/4 inches.
Roll each treat... - 42.2385
Cottage Cheese Patties
Nothing can addict you to it in minutes like this Cottage Cheese Patties recipe. Make this Cottage Cheese Patties for your family today to let them know that how much you love them. - 53.2228
Black Botttom Fruit And Nut Bars
1) Heat oven to the temperature of 350°F.
2) Take a 13x9-inch pan and grease it well.
3) In small saucepan, melt chocolate chips and margarine over low heat, stirring occasionally.
4) At the bottom of greased pan, spread the heated... - 40.6216
Buffalo Chip Cookies
Irene remembers her mother, Dorothy Cassidy Gayden, making these cookies when she was growing up in the 1940s and ’50s on the Sunnyslope Plantation in East Feliciana Parish, Louisiana. Irene always assumed that the recipe originated in Texas because “All... - 39.0437