- » Cornflake Oatmeal
Cornflake Oatmeal Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cornflake oatmeal recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cornflake oatmeal recipes.
Crunchy Corn Flake Cookies
1) Preheat oven moderately to 350°F (180°C).
2) Grease cookie sheets lightly with butter.
5) For the Electric Mixer Method cream butter in a bowl.
6) Beat sugar and cream together till fluffy.
7) Continue beating and add egg and... - 45.7761
Combine the margarine, sugars, vanilla and eggs in a large mixing bowl; beat until smooth.
Sift together the flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt; stir into the sugar mixture.
Stir in the oats, cornflakes and coconut.
Shape into 3/4-inch balls and... - 38.205
Raz Power Bars
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Mix prune paste, sugar and eggs on medium speed until creamy.
Add corn flake crumbs, oatmeal, salt and nuts and mix until well blended.
Heat raspberries and sugar in sauce pan over low heat.
Stir until... - 42.1418
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 9 x 13-inch baking pan. In a small bowl, stir together flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt.
2. In a large bowl, beat oil, brown sugar, egg, and vanilla with an electric mixer on medium speed until fluffy and smooth,... - 36.4003
Salted Peanut Cookies
1. Collect and measure all the ingredients as required.
2. Preheat the oven to 350°F before baking.
3. Generously grease a cookie or baking sheet with butter.
4. Into a basin, sift together the measured flour, baking powder, soda and... - 48.509
Healthy Cereal Chevda
If you're looking for a change in your breakfast, then do check this out. This is an Indian type of breakfast. It is a mixture of various cereals and you can also add any fried dal to make it more crunchier. It is easy to make and very healthy too as it's... - 113.977
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In a medium bowl, beat brown sugar and butter with an electric mixer on medium speed until fluffy. Beat in eggs and vanilla until well blended.
2. Add flour, baking powder, and salt to the sugar mixture until well blended. Stir in... - 38.0975