- » Cornflake And Coconut Macaroon
Cornflake And Coconut Macaroon Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cornflake and coconut macaroon recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cornflake and coconut macaroon recipes.
Cornflake Coconut Macaroons
Beat egg whites until stiff but not dry.
Fold in sugar, add flavoring, cornflakes, nutmeats and coconut.
Drop by spoonfuls on well greased sheet.
Bake at 350F 15 to 20 minutes. - 31.0159
Beat egg whites until they are stiff enough to hold their shape but not until they lose their shiny appearance.
Carefully, fold in remaining ingredients.
Drop by teaspoonfuls onto a well-greased cookie sheet.
Bake at 350°F (175°C) for 10 to 15 minutes or... - 27.6576
Try this delicious version of Cornflake Macaroons. An easy to prepare cookie recipe, this Cornflake Macaroons is a dish that you would love to talk about with us! - 32.024
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) In a bowl, add egg whites and beat to stiff.
3) Gradually beat in dry ingredients.
4) Drizzle vanilla on top.
5) Use buttered pan to drop by teaspoon.
6) Place inside oven to bake for 20 minutes or... - 36.5317
Corn Flake And Coconut Macaroons
Cornflake And Coconut Macaroons has a great taste. Cornflake And Coconut Macaroons gets its taste from eggs, cornflakes and coconuts - 29.2704
Corn Flake Coconut Macaroons
Beat egg whites until almost stiff.
Gradually add sugar and continue beating until stiff.
Beat in salt.
Fold in corn flakes and coconut.
Drop mixture by teaspoon onto well greased cookie sheet.
Bake in slow oven (275°F.) 50 minutes, or until golden brown. - 26.6842
Fried Ice Cream
1. Preheat a pan on high heat, add oil and let it become hot.
2. Add in the macaroon coconut mix and stir fry in the pan until it turns golden brown or crisp. Add in the ground cinnamon and stir well.
3. Transfer the above into a large... - 112.113
Beat salt and egg whites together until shiny peaks form; then beat in sugar gradually, and beat until very stiff.
Add vanilla, and fold in cornflakes and coconut with a fork.
Drop by heaping teaspoons onto well-greased cookie sheets, and form into... - 33.4486
1. In large saucepan combine evaporated milk, butter, and sugar. Cook, stirring constantly, until mixture comes to full rolling boil. Then lower heat and continue to boil, stirring constantly, for 2 minutes. Remove from heat.
2. Quickly stir in vanilla,... - 29.6236
Cocoa Corn Flake Macaroons
1. Start oven, set at Slow, 300° F. Cover a cookie sheet with waxed paper and rub with margarine or shortening.
2. Beat the egg whites stiff. Combine the cocoa, sugar and salt and gradually add to the egg whites, beating until smooth and well beaten. Fold in... - 28.7559
Brown Sugar Corn Flake Kisses Or Macaroons
1. Start oven, set at Moderate, 350° F. Rub a cookie sheet lightly with margarine or shortening.
2. Melt the butter or margarine in a skillet; add the sugar and stir until it is dissolved. Remove from the heat and let the mixture cool slightly.
3. Add the... - 33.4232
Beat egg whites until just stiff enough to hold moist peaks.
Sift cocoa, salt and sugar together, and add gradually to egg whites, continuing to beat until mixture will stand in soft peaks.
Then lightly fold in cornflakes and cocoanut with a fork or wire... - 32.5621