- » Cornflake
Enjoy our collection of cornflake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cornflake recipes.
How To Make Chocolate Covered Corn Flakes
If you love to indulge in chocolates, here is a recipe you are going to love! Corn Flakes Covered with Dark Chocolate, as the name suggests, is a recipe which will be lapped up by chocolate lovers. So whether you are preparing this recipe for yourself or... - 110.11
Crunchy Corn Flake Cookies
1) Preheat oven moderately to 350°F (180°C).
2) Grease cookie sheets lightly with butter.
5) For the Electric Mixer Method cream butter in a bowl.
6) Beat sugar and cream together till fluffy.
7) Continue beating and add egg and... - 45.7761
Sweet Cornflake Balls
Beat margarine and shortening together until light and fluffy.
Beat in sugar replacement and fructose.
Add egg, vanilla, and lemon peel.
Gradually stir flour, baking soda, and cream of tartar into creamed mixture.
Cover and chill at least 3... - 45.2431
Fluff Cornflake Kisses
1. In a bowl, beat egg whites and salt until stiff peaks forms, add marshmallow fluff, vanilla and beat until very stiff peaks form
2. Add cornflakes and coconut flakes and fold in.
3. Onto a lightly greased baking sheet, drop teaspoonfuls... - 37.9225
Beat the egg whites and salt until stiff.
Fold in the other ingredients and place in spoonfuls on well greased trays.
Bake until pale brown and firm, but be careful not to brown them too much, or the flavour will be spoiled. - 27.1348
Beat egg whites and salt until just stiff enough to hold moist peaks; then add sugar gradually about 1 heaping tablespoon at a time continuing to beat after each addition, until whites form soft peaks.
Fold in nuts using a fork; then fold in the... - 23.7876
Cornflake Crust Shell
Cream other ingredients and mix in the Cornflake crumbs.
Press into a greased pie dish. - 22.4502
1. Melt butter in an 8-inch round glass cake dish in microwave oven (15 seconds at HIGH). Blend in brown sugar and salt. Cook uncovered in microwave oven 2 minutes at HIGH; stir once.
2. Stir corn flakes and nuts into butter mixture. Cool. Sprinkle on pudding. - 20.887
How To Make Honey Joy's
1. Line a muffin tray with liners. Set it aside.
2. Preheat oven to 150 degree C or 300 degree F.
3. Place a saucepan on medium-low heat and melt butter in it.
4. Drop honey, and sugar. Give it a good stir. Cook until bubbly and frothy.... - 0
Cornflake Recipes By Category