- » Corned Venison
Corned Venison Recipes
Enjoy our collection of corned venison recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for corned venison recipes.
Glazed Corned Deer
1) In a slow cooker, place the beef and submerge in the water; cook covered on LOW for about 10-12 hrs or until tender; drain the beef and place on a broiler pan or ovenproof platter.
2) Preheat the oven to 400 Deg F (205 Deg C).
3) In a small... - 30.475
You May Also Like!
Corn And Cabbage Combo
Remove the husks and silks from ears of corn; rinse.
Cut off tips of kernels, holding knife at angle.
Scrape cobs with dull edge of knife.
In covered saucepan cook corn in small amount of boiling salted water till done, 5 to 8 minutes. (Or, prepare frozen... - 35.7662
Brown meat until crumbly; place in greased baking dish and sprinkle with onion.
Pour corn over meat and onion and top with mashed potatoes.
Dot with butter.
Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes or until golden brown. - 25.218
Spicy Hot Venison Chili
When it is frigid outside, what better than hearty venison chili recipe to keep you warm and company while you watch your favorite game? This fantastic venison chili is a hearty meal and an instant favorite. Creamy, spicy, tasty, and heartwarming, a bowl of... - 143.759
In a large skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp; drain.
Place potatoes and onions in a 5-qt. slow cooker.
Top with venison and bacon.
Combine the corn, Worcestershire sauce, sugar and seasoned salt; pour over the top.
Cover and cook on low for 6-8... - 29.4891
If you were always holding back in trying and cooking venison, here's your chance to get started. This venison sauerbraten is a simple step by step guide to cooking venison in the most delicious way. A treat that you would love every bite of - 48.3334
Sweet And Sour Venison Stir Fry
1. Trim the spring onions (scallions) and cut into 2.5 cm/1 inch pieces. Halve and deseed the (bell) pepper and cut it into 2.5 cm/1 inch pieces. Top and tail the mangetout (snow peas) and trim the baby corn.
2. Trim the excess fat from the meat and cut it... - 37.0788
True Liberty- Venison Punk Rock Taco Salad
Brown the venison in a frying pan over medium heat. While the meat is browning shred the head of lettuce and place in a large bowl. Add the cooked meat, cheddar cheese, pepper jack cheese, corn, and olives and mix well. Empty the Doritos into a separate bowl... - 67.2422
Venison Sirloin In Baco Noire Sauce
1. For the stock, in an oven preheated at 400°F roast the bones for an hour
2. Remove from the oven and coat evenly with tomato paste
3. Now, add the carrot, celery, and onion and roast some more until the paste is evenly caramelized .
4. Skin away... - 47.5665
Corn And Jerky Salsa
Cut the corn kernels from the cobs with a sharp knife (about 2 cups).
Heat a large, heavy-bottomed saute pan or skillet over high heat until almost smoking.
Place no more than two layers of the corn kernels in the pan at a time, and dry-roast for 4 to 5... - 38.6121
This is a traditional South African recipe, which comes from the great culinary tradition of the Cape Malays -- originally brought in as slaves in the 17th century. It's easy and plain, but great with meats like venison, corned beef tongue or any meat with... - 37.577