- » Corned Duck
Corned Duck Recipes
Enjoy our collection of corned duck recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for corned duck recipes.
Cornwall Duck Pastry
1) Preheat oven to 425° F.
2) Combine sifted flour, salt and coin meal.
3) Add shortening to cut in with 2 knives or pastry blender until mixture resembles coarse meal.
4) Pour in water and form dough by mixing with a fork.
5) Roll the dough to... - 46.414
Barbecued Duck Legs
Anyone fond of barbecue cooking should surely try this recipe. It's so appetizing and your guests will love it. The chef in the video shows the marination and also shares the alternative method of making the duck legs. - 110.684
1. Cut duck into thin slices. Set aside.
2. To marinade, in a bowl, put duck, add soy sauce, rice wine, sesame oil, salt, corn starch, and pepper. Mix well and let it rest for 15 minutes.
3. Peel lemongrass stalk, and reveal whitish center. Cut... - 117.993
How To Make Tasty Crispy Duck And Pancakes
Have you ever tried making turkey? Then you should check this recipe out. It's a whole meal. Your family will enjoy the crispy duck. Watch the video for this interesting recipe by the chef itself. - 104.657
Braised Duck With Chutneysauce
1 Dredge the duck in the flour, shaking off any excess. In a 12-inch skillet, heat the oil over moderately high heat. Add the duck and cook for 3 to 4 minutes or until golden brown. Turn and repeat on the other side. Transfer the duck to a platter and set... - 30.6521
Orange Leek Duck
Place ducks in roasting pan with 2 cups water.
Roast covered at 350°F.1 hour.
Combine leeks, soy sauce and sherry in large kettle.
Place duck on top of leek mixture with breast side up.
Bring to boil.
Add 2 1/2 cups water and boil again, basting... - 39.7565
Duck Treat Part 2 - Confit
A cooking method once used for preserving items. Now it is considered a luxury cooking technique. This was used back in the day before refrigeration. - 91.3556
Pan Fried Duck Breast With Braised Chicory
1. Rub seasonings over the scored duck breasts.
2. In a large non-stick skillet, heat the corn oil over a medium flame.
3. When hot, arrange the duck breasts, skin-side down and brown for 5 to 8 minutes. Turn and cook on the other side... - 45.187
Braised Duck With Chutney Sauce
1 Dredge the duck in the flour, shaking off any excess.
In a 12-inch skillet, heat the oil over moderately high heat.
Add the duckand cookfor 3 to 4 minutes or until golden brown.
Turn and repeat on the other side.
Transfer the duck to a platter and set... - 41.2286
Duck A L Orange
1) Preheat your oven to 220°C / 425°F / Gas 7.
2) Prepare the ducks by removing extra fat from the body. Put orange rind inside the cavities and season according to your taste.
3) Take a baking dish, and place the ducks as... - 48.0529
Mock Duck Foo Yung
1 Heat oil in a pan. Add onion and stir-fry with mock duck, peas and corn 2 minutes. Stir in eggs, salt, pepper and soy sauce. Draw edges of mixture into the centet until set, without allowing mixtute to dry.
2 Place noodles on a serving platter. Place egg... - 35.7625
Duck And Mango Salad
1. Arrange the duck breasts, skin side up, on a rack and roast in a preheated oven for 10 minutes on each side.
2. When cold, remove the skin and cube the meat.
3. In the meantime, make the sauce. Place the egg yolk, whole egg, mustard, chutney, soy sauce and... - 33.2424
Pasta With Stir Fried Duck And Shiitake Mushrooms
Put the shiitakes In a small bowl and add enough warm water to cover.
Leave them to soak for about 15 minutes, until soft.
Then trim off and discard their stems and cut the caps into 1/4-inch-wide slices.
In a wok or large skillet, heat the oil with the... - 44.3147
Duck With Orange And Bean Sprouts
1) Take the orange rind to slice into matchstick strips.
2) In a bowl of boiling water, blanch the orange rind for 1 minute. Drain water, rinse thoroughly and dry with paper towel.
3) In a jug, blend in corn flour with 2 tablespoons water. Pour... - 46.6222
Thai Sweet Hot Duck With Garlic And Mint
In a nonstick saute pan, brown the skin sides of the duck breasts in the oil over moderate heat for 3 minutes.
Add the chicken stock, corn syrup, star anise, chilies, garlic, lime juice, and fish sauce.
Cook over moderate heat for 5 to 7 minutes or until the... - 42.1111
Duck With Almonds
1) Make small chunky pieces out of the duck.
2) In a bowl, combine duck with ginger and garlic.
3) Drizzle 1 tablespoon of oil. Cover the bowl and marinate in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
4) In a bowl, add warm water to soak the mushrooms for... - 47.1029
Baked Cornwall Duck Pastry
Whip up this delicious Cornwall Duck Pastry that will have everyone reaching the bowl for seconds. This easy and simple recipe is something new to try for those special occasions. - 48.3116
Duck With Fruit And Sauerkraut
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Chop pepper finely.
3. In a medium bowl, combine the sauerkraut, fruits and pepper.
4. Cut the duck into pieces and season with salt and pepper.
5. Into a soaked Romertopf, pour the... - 42.7194
Honey Roast Duck With Mango Sauce
Duck seems to me the ideal meat for so many oriental-style dishes because its rich taste is such a good partner for the sweetly-sharp sauces of Chinese and other Far-Eastern cuisines.
This would make a good dish for a dinner party: serve it with boiled or... - 39.7493
Popped Corn Stuffing
1. Moisten the crumbs and popped corn in the water or bouillon 3 or 4 minutes. Press out as much of the liquid as possible.
2. Stir in the eggs and seasoning.
3. Heat the butter or margarine, cook the onion in it gently 3 or 4 minutes. Stir the melted fat and... - 30.3387
Mustard Glazed Shrimp
Line broiler pan rack with foil; spray with cooking spray.
In small bowl stir mustard and water until smooth.
Stir in corn syrup, duck sauce, rice wine, soy sauce and sesame oil.
In large bowl toss shrimp with about 1/4 cup of mustard glaze.
Wrap half slice... - 36.1292
Chinese Chicken And Vegetable Lo Mein
Think it is difficult to make the perfect Lo Mein? Then this video is something that you need to watch. This Chinese delicacy is actually pretty simple and it doesn't even take very long to cook! The recipe detailed in this video is packed with yummy chicken,... - 94.7677
Pare the apples and cut them into quarters.
Put into the processor with the raisins and nuts and chop finely .
Put into a bowl.
Discard the crusts and make the bread into crumbs .
Add to the chopped fruit and nuts.
Warm together the syrup and oil and add to... - 35.8554
Currant Raisin Sauce
Combine orange juice, water, jelly, raisins and orange rind in 1-quart measure or casserole.
Microwave 3 to 4 minutes on HIGH, or until boiling.
Blend corn starch with water in a small bowl to make a smooth paste.
Add brown sugar, allspice and salt.
Mix... - 37.7218
Saute Of Foie With Peppered Pineapple
1)Combine together Sichuan pepper and coriander.
2)Coat pineapple with this mixture and also add in pepper and salt.
3)Saute in duck fat or olive oil until pineapple turns golden brown. Remove from heat.
4)Combine together vinegar and olive oil.
5)Add... - 46.2194
Bombil Ki Chutney
Heat oil in a frying pan.
Fry bombil till crisp and golden brown.
Remove from oil and pound coarsely when cool.
Remove hot oil from fire and add in the garlic, onion, salt, pounded masala and bombils into it.
Mix we till cool.
Keep in a china bowl or glass... - 38.6865
For the Xocopili Jus:
Caramelize the oranges, apples, garlic, onions, carrots and celery. Add tomato paste, aromatics and spices, and let cook for another 5 minutes. Deglaze with wines and reduce 75%. Add stocks and reduce, constantly skimming until it... - 39.9606
1) On a work surface, place 4 tortillas and sprinkle each with 1 tablespoon Monterey Jack and 1/2 ounce Montrachet, evenly distributing the cheeses.
2) Scatter 1/4 cup shredded duck over each.
3) Then, sprinkle evenly with the sliced mushrooms,... - 45.0055
Wash the chicken and pat dry.
In a heavy skillet, saute the onion in the heated oil until translucent.
Add the ground walnuts, turmeric, salt and pepper.
Cook for five minutes.
With a slotted spoon, remove the onions and walnuts and set aside.
In... - 43.2662
1. Season duckling with salt, pepper and thyme from inside and outside.
2. Using a knife or fork, prick skin of duck.
3. Preheat oven to 325° Fahrenheit.
4. In a shallow baking dish, place the seasoned duckling and roast in preheated... - 47.3199
Fun With Onigiri
Are you a sushi fan but think it is a fancy fare to be eaten at a sushi bar with chopsticks?, Watch this video and to learn how to make your own Onigiri. This rice ball snack is fun to make, and is perfect for summer picnics and camping trips! Watch Jay who... - 85.6508
1) Preheat oven to 190°C (375°F), Gas Mark 5.
2) Weigh the duckling.
3) Calculate the cooking time at 30 minutes per 500 g (1 lb).
4) With a fork, prick the surface of the duckling.
5) In a roasting pan, place the duckling. Season with... - 47.4766
Serbian Beans (pasulj Prebranac)
This is a national dish amongst Serbians. The beans used are a sort of yellow bean that has a buttery texture, but if you can't find them in a Blakan market, never mind. You can use Peruanos available in Mexican markets or a mixture of various beans. - 46.3825