- » Corned Beef With Beer
Corned Beef With Beer Recipes
Enjoy our collection of corned beef with beer recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for corned beef with beer recipes.
Jiffy Beer Chili Pronto Chili Con Cerveza
1) In a heavy medium saucepan brown ground beef and onion. Cook till onion is soft.
2) Stir in tomato paste and beer.
3) stir up brown bits.
4) Mix remaining ingredients.
5) Cook uncovered on low heat for 10 to 15 minutes till onion is tender. Add... - 40.6779
Beef And Beer Stew
Cook and stir onions in oil in 4-quart Dutch oven over medium heat until tender, about 10 minutes.
Remove onions with slotted spoon; reserve.
Cook and stir beef in Dutch oven until brown, about 10 minutes.
Add reserved onions, beer, 1 cup water, the corn... - 42.5406
Beef And Beer Soup
Spray a cold large saucepan or Dutch oven with nonstick coating. Preheat the saucepan. Cook and stir beef, onion, and chili powder over medium-high heat till meat is brown.
Stir in undrained tomatoes, beer, chili peppers, bouillon granules, sugar, and 1/2 cup... - 36.6388
Beef Casserole With Beer
Pour stock into saucepan; boil until reduced to 3/4 cup liquid (or heat canned bouillon.)
Cut beef into large chunks.
Place flour in plastic bag.
Add beef; shake until coated.
Remove beef; reserve remaining flour.
Heat butter and oil in heavy skillet.
Add... - 41.0685
Pizza Beer Tamales
Chef Tom & Mamma Mia Soak 30 lbs of meat, smoke half & simmer the other half all day then combine them to make Tamales - 28.2952
Beer Brisket Buns
Heat oven to 325°.
Place corned beef brisket on rack in baking pan, 9x9x2 inches.
Roast uncovered 1 hour.
Remove rack from pan; drain.
Place beef in pan and top with onion slices.
Mix beer, catsup and barbecue sauce; pour on beef and onion.
Bake uncovered... - 35.1077
Beer Braised Pot Roast
This recipe is a favorite in our home, and simplify it even more with a CROCK POT cooking option! - 42.0434
Mexican Beer Chowder
In a Dutch oven cook beef, onion, and garlic till meat is brown and onion is tender; drain.
Cut up tomatoes.
Stir undrained tomatoes, refried beans, beer, corn, chili peppers, chili powder, Worcestershire sauce, cumin, and 1 cup water into meat mixture.
Bring... - 46.9127
Corned Beef And Cabbage
Preheat grill for 10 minutes.
Cut cabbage into 6 wedges, leaving wedges attached at base.
Place on 24 x 18-inch double thickness of heavy-duty aluminum foil.
Divide corned beef into 6 equal portions and place between wedges.
Sprinkle cabbage with beer and... - 29.8842
Corned Beef And Frosted Cabbage Wedges
Place bay leaf, cinnamon, chile pepper, coriander, allspice, and mustard seed in bottom of wok.
Add beer, then pour in enough water to make 2 inches liquid.
Place rack in wok over seasoned water; place corned beef on rack.
Cover wok and steam until meat is... - 43.9362
Roast this Corned Beef slowly at a low setting for a melt in your mouth delight. The aroma is fantastic. - 26.2558
Main Event Corned Beef
Place corned beef in large, heavy kettle.
Add beer and enough water to cover.
Add peppercorns, bay leaf and thyme.
Bring to boil.
Reduce heat, cover and cook 3 to 3 1/2 hr. until tender.
If desired, add potatoes, carrots or cabbage 30 min before meat is done. - 35.65
Corned Beef Boiled Dinner In The Crock-pot
Saint Patrick’s day is almost here and this meal is traditionally served on that day. It is, however, delicious at any time! The beauty is that you can place everything in the slow cooker and forget about it until it is time to eat! Super easy, super... - 116.118
Classic Corned Beef Dinner
This yummy Corned Beef Dinner recipe is simply brilliant. The Corned Beef Dinner is a favorite at home and I prepare them almost every weekend mainly because it is a filling dish too. Try the Corned Beef Dinner and you will understand why it is so popular at... - 40.4129
Reubins Corned Beef
1. Place brisket in 5-quart Dutch Oven; pour stout ale, beer over meat; bring to boil over medium-high heat; reduce heat to low; cover; simmer 40 minutes per pound (about 2 3/4 hours) or until done, turning once halfway through cooking.
2. Allow meat to cool... - 31.7445
Glazed Corned Beef
1. Place corned beef in heavy pan, add the mustard, liquid apple and onion.
2. Cook slowly for about 1 hour per pound or until done.
3. Leave the meat to stand in the liquid overnight in the refrigerator.
4. Place in a baking dish and cover with a thin layer... - 33.049
Corned Beef & Red Cabbage With Brown Bread By Good Food Ireland
An old favourite in Ireland, Corned Beef and Cabbage, Kevin Aherne of Sage Restaurant puts a modern twist on this classic dish. Using red cabbage with additional vegetables, herbs and spices; this is delicious served with Beamish Brown Bread. Visit this link... - 0
Corny Beef Soup
1. Heat a kettle, over moderate high flame.
2. Add the beef and onion and sauté, breaking up the meat lumps, until it is evenly browned.
3. Stir in the soup and water then add the corn.
4. Bring liquid to a boil and add the noodles.
5. Cover and... - 46.4621
Beef With Basil
1) Take a shallow dish and combine, oyster sauce, soy sauce, stock and garlic. To this marinade and beef and let it stand for 30 minutes.
2) Take beans, blanch in salted boiling water and then run through cold water. Drain an set... - 48.3669
Pizza Beer Soaked & Injected Barbecue Brisket
Chef Tom & Mamma Mia show you how to prepare traditional (or not so traditional) Texas Style Barbecue Brisket using our World's First Culinary Beer, "Mamma Mia Pizza Beer." The Brisket is marinated & slow cooked to perfection - 45.7763
Camp Out Chili With Corn Pancakes
1. In a medium heavy bottomed saucepan, mix chili con carne with 1/2 cup beer.
2. Simmer on a medium flame until thick, adding more beer if required.
3. In the meanwhile, in a mixing bowl, whisk remaining beer and egg.
4. Add muffin mix to the egg... - 36.6669
Texas Style Chili With Corn Bread Dumplings
1. In a 5-quart Dutch oven, heat oil and brown meat with onion, garlic, cumin, oregano, paprika and cinnamon.
2. Add remaining chili ingredients.
3. Stir well and bring to boil.
4. Decrease heat and simmer for 1 1/2 hours until meat is cooked.
5. For... - 45.3469
Coarsely chop or crumble sausages and put into a 6- to 8-quart pan.
Stirring often, cook over medium-high heat until sausages are well browned, about 15 minutes; lift out meat and set aside.
Discard all but 2 tablespoons of the drippings.
Add beef and pork to... - 39.3194
Short Rib Dumpling Soup
In 3-quart casserole, cook onion and garlic in oil at HIGH for 3 minutes, stirring once.
Stir in tomatoes, beer, chili pepper, sugar, soy sauce, the 3/4 teaspoon salt, the 1/4 teaspoon pepper, and nutmeg.
Add short ribs.
Cook, covered, at MEDIUM (5) for 45... - 46.0851
Smoke Cooked Beef Ribs
Soak 4 wood chunks or several handfuls of wood chips in water; drain.
Spread ribs on a baking sheet or tray; season with salt and pepper.
Brush with half of sauce.
Let stand at cool room temperature up to 30 minutes.
Arrange low Kingsford briquets on each... - 39.1891
Beef Stew is easy to make. All you need is some beef, carrots, potatoes. onions, garlic, beef base, and some tomato paste. You can prepare this stew in under an hour. - 108.712
Seared Beef Filets With Drunken Beans And Smoky Tomatillo Sauce
1. In a saucepan, drain and rinse the beans before preparing.
2. Fill the saucepan with enough water to cover the beans by 1 or 2 inches.
3. Heat the saucepan and bring the beans to a boil.
4. Reduce the heat to low and simmer for about 1 1/2 to 2... - 46.7983
In a medium saucepan, combine sauerkraut, beer and onion.
Cover and simmer 15 minutes.
Spread 1 side of each slice of bread with Savory Butter, butter or margarine.
Prepare 2 sandwiches at a time as follows: On a griddle or large skillet, place 4 slices of... - 44.5825
Steak Fajitas With Skirt Steak
1. In a dish place the skirt steak, marinate with beer, garlic, lime juice, sugar, chili powder, oregano, cumin, green onions, jalapenos, salt, olive oil and cilantro.
2. Mix and coat the skirt steak with the marinade.
3. Refrigerate overnight... - 0
Reuben Meat Pie
1)Bake pastry shell for 7 minutes at 425 degrees F. Do not forget to prick bottom and sides of pastry.
2)Spread corned beef in pastry shell, top with cheese and sauerkraut.
3)In a bowl, mix flour, salt, nutmeg powder, beaten eggs, and... - 45.8784
Short Ribs With Cornmeal Dumplings
Short Ribs With Cornmeal Dumpling is a yummmy dish that will definitely be a winner at the next party you host. I served the Short Ribs With Cornmeal Dumpling last week for my friends and they loved it. Donâ€™t miss this one out. - 45.7361
The In & Outs’ Shepherd’s Pie.... No, It’s Not A Burger!
Preheat oven at 350 F. Wash and dry the potatoes and the carrots. Put them to boil for about 20 mins or until fork tender. Drain and mash ‘em with the milk, 1 tbsp. of butter and a pinch of salt and pepper. Set aside.
After you cried chopping the onion,... - 31.6574
Quick Bean Dip
1) Into a microwavable dish, add in the soups, salsa, olives, water and onion
2) Cover with a lid and microwave for 6 minutes till heated through
3) Stir the mixture every 2 minutes
4) Empty the mixture to a small slow cooker and keep warm... - 34.7804
Casserole A La Nelson
1. Knead the meat together with salt and pepper.
2. Add the egg and the mashed potato. Dilute with the cream and the water. The mixture should be very smooth and fine.
3. Form the mixture into small oval patties.
4. Heat the butter in a skillet and brown the... - 35.0759
Best Ever Chili
You gotta have a big bowl of chili for the big game day, right? This one is faster, easier and tastier than any other we've seen. - 111.76
White Trash Hash
Sean's upbringing in rural Northern California, made it easy for him to tap into his heritage and come up with this tasty and easy to make, White Trash Hash. You don’t have to live in a trailer park to enjoy this easy-to-make meat & potatoes grub, prepared... - 131.425
Grilled Flank Steak And Vegetable Fajitas
If you want to add some authentic Mexican touch to your meal, you can go with these flank steak fajitas. They are extremely delicious and nutritious as well, serving all types of useful nutrients. Watch the video carefully, so that you don't miss a single... - 131.458
Hot Barbecue Sauce
Do you like barbecues a lot? If you do then you need barbecue sauce too. There are lots of readymade brands available but there is nothing like a homemade barbecue sauce, which is cheap and tasty too. Watch the video for the recipe, the chef too just like you... - 108.217
Spicy Hot Venison Chili
When it is frigid outside, what better than hearty venison chili recipe to keep you warm and company while you watch your favorite game? This fantastic venison chili is a hearty meal and an instant favorite. Creamy, spicy, tasty, and heartwarming, a bowl of... - 112.481