- » Corned Beef Tongue
Corned Beef Tongue Recipes
Enjoy our collection of corned beef tongue recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for corned beef tongue recipes.
Pickled Tongue Or Corned Beef
1) Take a large stone crock and place meat in it.
2) Add sugar, salt, pickling spice, saltpeter, 1 quart water and garlic.
3) Add more water, if required, and cover meat completely.
4) Weight down the meat with a heavy bowl or board.
5) Cover crick... - 38.3474
You May Also Like!
1. Start this recipe 1 day before it is to be served. Scrub the tongue with a stiff brush, cover it with cold water and soak 6 to 12 hours, or overnight.
2. Pour off the water, add fresh water to cover it, put into the kettle with the onion, celery, bay... - 24.4901
Spiced Beef Tongue
Cover tongue with cold water and soak for 2 hours.
Drain and place in a deep saucepan.
Cover with warm water and bring to a boil.
Skim and add the flavoring ingredients.
Cover and simmer until fork-tender, about 50 to 60 minutes per pound.
Cool tongue in the... - 37.7467
Pressed Beef Tongue
1. Wash the tongue well and soak for 2 hours. Place in a deep saucepan and cover completely with cold water. Add the rest of the ingredients and cook slowly for 3 hours after bringing it to the boil.
2. Lift out and cool to remove the skin and trim off the... - 28.5509
White Sauce With Beef Tongue
Scrub tongue under running water.
Soak in cold water for at least 2 hours.
Place in a deep pan, cover with fresh, cold water and add onion, carrots, top of stalk celery, bay leaf, cloves and peppercorns.
Bring to a slow boil, reduce heat, cover and simmer for... - 37.6066
Beef Tongue In Gray Sauce
Put the tongue into a deep pan.
Pour in boiling water to cover it and add the celeriac, parsley root, carrots, leeks, onion, peppercorns, allspice and bay leaf.
Simmer the tongue for two to three hours, or until tender.
Let it cool in the cooking liquid... - 44.1429
What is chocolate in comparison to this Pressed Tongue recipe, when it comes to enhancing your mood? The flavor of beef makes this dish all the more appetizing. Treat your friends to this Pressed Tongue and let them know its taste. - 35.6825
Sweet And Sour Tongue
To prepare the sauce, melt the butter in a heavy saucepan, add the onion and cook over very low heat until it is golden.
Add the flour, stirring with a wooden spoon.
Then add 1/4 cup [50 ml.] of lemon juice and the stock, stirring until smooth.
Cover the pan... - 44.7835
Beef Tongue In Chipotle Sauce
In a 5-quart kettle, place well scrubbed beef tongue.
Cover with water, bring to a boil, and cook, covered, for 3 hours over low heat or until fork tender.
Remove from pan and cool.
Remove skin; trim off bone, roots, and excess fat.
Slice tongue... - 41.1618
Tongue And Mushroom Crumble
Put the tongue into a large pan with the carrot and coarsely chopped onion.
Add the bouquet garni, the cider and enough water to cover the tongue by about 1/2 inch [1 cm.].
Bring the liquid slowly to a boil, skim it and cover the pan.
Let the tongue simmer... - 43.9451
Beef Tongue With Raisin Sauce
You'll simply love the Beef Tongue With Raisin Sauce from the American cusine. An easy to make side dish, the Beef Tongue With Raisin Sauce is one of the best recipes that you can mouth! Please let us know if you agree with us. - 41.4027