- » Corned Beef Hash Patty
Corned Beef Hash Patty Recipes
Enjoy our collection of corned beef hash patty recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for corned beef hash patty recipes.
Corned Beef Hash Patties
1. Heat the drippings, saute the onion in them 5 minutes. Mix with the corned beef hash.
2. Form into 6 patties and brown on both sides in a lightly greased skillet. Cover and leave over low heat.
3. Heat the White Sauce or Potato Soup. If the soup is used,... - 33.0719
This Red-Flannel Hash tastes awesome ! Try out these sauteed corn beef, beets and onion patties for a snack or or a meal with catsup or mustard sauce or any other savory sauce of your choice and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Red-Flannel... - 28.0508
Jiffy Hash Patties
Cook onion in margarine till tender but not brown.
Add tomato sauce, green pepper, sugar, and Worcestershire; heat through.
Open both ends of corned beef hash can and push hash out.
Cut into 4 slices.
Broil 2 inches from heat for 8 to 10 minutes.
Do not... - 37.203
Quick Hash Patties
Then remove both ends from cans.
Push out hash and cut into 6 slices.
Put slices on lightly greased shallow pan and broil until browned.
Spread with chili sauce or ketchup and crisscross 2 strips of cheese over top of each.
Broil until cheese is... - 29.5014
Here's a home-style hash without the bother of grinding the meat.
Combine all ingredients except butter.
Shape into patties and saute in butter.
Brown both sides and serve. - 27.295
Corned Beef Hash With Poached Eggs
Combine corned beef, potatoes, onion, salt, pepper, nutmeg and cream, blending well with a fork.
Heat butter in large heavy skillet.
Shape corned beef mixture into 8 thick patties and put them in skillet.
Fry very slowly until dark brown and crusty, about 20... - 43.059
Corned Beef Hash Burgers
Grind corned beef very fine.
Brown onions gently in butter.
Mix corned beef well with potatoes, slightly browned onions, pepper and hashish.
Should mixture be too dry, add a little cold water.
Shape into 6 patties.
Brown in butter on both sides.
Serve with a... - 35.899
How To Make Corned Beef Hash
1. In a bowl place the peeled and cooked potatoes and mash it with potato masher.
2. Chop up the corned beef in to chunks.
3. In a hot pan, heat about 2 tablespoons of olive oil, and saute together onion and bacon until onion caramelizes... - 0
Saucy Corned Beef Patties
Cook onion in butter till tender; add all ingredients except hash; heat thoroughly.
Slice hash in fourths.
Broil 2 inches from heat 8 to 10 minutes, or till brown and crusty.
Serve with sauce. - 33.6299
Red Flannel Hash
1. Empty beets in a colander and drain thoroughly.
2. Pat them dry on paper toweling until they are free of moisture.
3. Into a large bowl, crumble corned-beef hash and stir in beets and onion.
4. Divide the mixture into 8 equal... - 35.9804
Eggs N Hash
1. Preheat microwave browning grill for 5 minutes on HIGH.
2. Combine hash and green pepper. Spray surface of preheated grill with vegetable non-stick coating or grease lightly. Spoon hash mixture onto grill forming 4 patties. Make an indentation in each... - 22.9446