- » Corned Beef Ball
Corned Beef Ball Recipes
Enjoy our collection of corned beef ball recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for corned beef ball recipes.
Corned Beef Appetizer Balls
In mixing bowl or food processor, beat together Cheddar and cream cheeses, corned beef, relish, horseradish, mustard, Worcestershire, lemon rind and lemon juice. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour or until firm.
Shape corned beef mixture into 2 balls. (Balls... - 30.6246
You May Also Like!
Deviled Meat Balls
This Deviled Meat Balls is a great treat for the mid-day break, be it morning or in the evening! And also, surprisingly easy to make, I have this Deviled Meat Balls right there on my table for almost all the parties on short notice. So here's the recipe and... - 41.25
Spicy Beef Ball
In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese and mayonnaise until smooth.
Stir in onions, mustard, horseradish and garlic salt.
Finely chop corned beef or pastrami; stir into cream cheese mixture.
Shape into a 4-inch ball.
Refrigerate for 3 to 4 hours until firm. - 29.2631
Beef Balls Creole
1. If using Corn Flakes, crush into fine crumbs.
2. Mix together Corn Flake Crumbs, beef, seasonings, egg and tomato juice. Shape mixture into 12 balls.
3. Brown meat balls evenly in heated vegetable oil; remove from fry pan.
4. Cook vegetables in meat... - 33.5427
Beef And Apple Balls
1. In a food chopper process together beef, apples, pears, onions and green peppers, using finest blade.
2. In a very large bowl or kettle mix the processed ingredients with eggs, corn flakes and seasonings.
3. Shape lightly into marble-size balls and... - 48.0736
Beef And Apple Balls
1. Grease 3 or 4 large and shallow baking pans with butter.
2. Preheat the oven to 400°F
3. In a food processor or food chopper, finely mince and chop the beef, apples, pears, onions and green peppers
4. Tip the mixture into a large... - 47.031
Sweet And Sour Meat Balls
Blend together beef, eggs, 1 tsp.corn starch, onion, pepper, nutmeg, salt and garlic.
Form into 1-inch balls.
Heat oil in skillet and brown meat balls on all sides.
In a large sauce pan, add remaining corn starch to pineapple juice along with soy sauce,... - 35.536
1) In skillet, heat butter and sautÃ© the onion for 5 minutes or until tender.
2) Add ham and corned beef and cook, stirring often for 5 minutes.
3) Stir in garlic salt, mustard, parsley, pepper, sauerkraut, 1/2 cup flour and beef stock.
4)... - 45.2505
Creamy Meat Balls
1. Combine ground beef, sausage meat, applesauce, bread crumbs, salt and pepper in a large bowl. Mix lightly with a fork just until blended. Shape into 24 balls. Place in an 8-cup baking dish with a cover.
2. Blend mushroom soup and water in a small bowl;... - 25.3377
Piquant Cocktail Meat Balls
Piquant Cocktail Meat Balls is an amazingly delicious recipe. Try this tempting and alluring Piquant Cocktail Meat Balls; I am sure you will always want to have it in your coming parties! - 47.4803
Combine the ground beef, sausages, garlic, onion, pepper, marjoram, sage, savory and bread in a bowl; mix well.
Make 2.5 cm (1") meat balls with the mixture.
Heat the oil in a non-stick pan and brown the meat balls.
Drain the grease from the pan; add the... - 38.5328
Corned Beef Ball Recipes By Category