- » Corned Beef Appetizer
Corned Beef Appetizer Recipes
Enjoy our collection of corned beef appetizer recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for corned beef appetizer recipes.
Betty's Oven-baked Mini Reubens
This is a great finger food for parties. Golden-Baked Mini Reuben Sandwiches are made of corn beef and Swiss cheese. They are simply delicious and your guests will love it. - 110.314
Once A Week Kitchen - How To Make Corned Beef Fritters
A great way to use up a can of corned beef, these fritters taste delicious with eggs for breakfast, instead of hash. Not exactly very healthy, but if you are not calorie conscious and like some meat for breakfast, try them. - 94.7396
Corned Beef Aspic
1) In 1/4 cup cold water, add gelatin and soften.
2) In a pot, add tomato juice and heat.
3) Add in the gelatin, stirring till dissolved.
4) Mix in salt and lemon juice.
5) Chill till partially set.
6) Fold in the remaining ingredients and pour into... - 47.3851
Caribbean Corned Beef Kabobs
Thinking for a way to pep up your outdoor party, this Caribbean Corned Beef Kabobs can alone make the party happening. Yes, fire up the grill and let your friends take turns in making the Caribbean Corned Beef Kabobs; believe me the fun is great. - 47.2897
Corned Beef Pie
1) Divide the short crust pastry into half.
2) Roll it out.
3) In a foil lined 8-inch pie dish, spread the pastry.
4) In a basin, mash the corned beef.
4) Finely chop the onion.
5) In a skillet, fry the onion in oil until softened.
6)... - 47.0086
Corned Beef Hash
1) Take a large bowl and chop the corned beef into it.
2) Add egg, grated potatoes and pepper and mix the ingredients thoroughly with your hands.
3) Take a fry pan and heat oil in it.
4) Add the corned beef hash to the oil and pat the mixture into a... - 43.9367
Corned Beef Salad
1) In a large bowl,mix together gelatin and boiling water and mix thoroughly till the gelatin is dissolved.
2) Allow the mixture to cool to room temperature.
3) Now add 3/4 cup mayonnaise and mix well.
4) Slowly fold in corned beef, celery, green... - 41.8243
Corned Beef & Cabbage Chowder
In large saucepan or stockpot, melt butter and cook celery and onion over medium heat until tender.
Stir in water, cabbage and carrots.
Bring to a boil, then simmer covered, stirring occasionally, 15 minutes or until vegetables are almost tender.
Stir in... - 39.9386
Corned Beef Appetizers
1) In a pan, whisk the flour into the mushroom soup, until thoroughly blended.
2) Stir and bring the mixture to a boil.
3) Stir in the corned beef, mix thoroughly and spread over a plate until firm.
4) Shape the mixture into 2 1/2-inches long... - 39.1446
Corned Beef Cutlets
Corned Beef Cutlets has a great taste. The beef and bread crumb gives the Corned Beef Cutlets an astonishing taste. Corned Beef Cutlets is inspired by restaurants internationally. - 38.2272
Corned Beef And Cabbage Salad
In a large mixing bowl, combine first 6 ingredients and mix well.
Add potatoes, cabbage and carrot; toss to coat.
Line serving bowl with cabbage leaves.
Fill with salad and arrange corned beef and Swiss cheese slices on top.
Makes 4 servings. - 37.8284
Warm Corned Beef On Rye
Stir sauerkraut with caraway seeds and set aside.
Preheat stovetop grill.
Place corned beef slices on grill surface in a single layer over medium heat.
Heat only until meat is warm, turning as needed.
Remove meat from grill.
Brush one side of a slice of rye... - 34.9097
Corned Beef Hash
Corned Beef Hash has a yummy taste. The beef and mashed potatoes give the Corned Beef Hash a gripping taste. Corned Beef Hash is inspired by restaurants globally. - 32.899
Corned Beef And Cabbage Salad
1. Combine cabbage, corned beef, and carrot in a bowl.
2. Whisk together vinegar and mustard in a small bowl. Slowly whisk in oil; add caraway seeds. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Pour over cabbage mixture and toss to coat. - 31.3885
Bean 'n Corned Beef Spread
1) In a large bowl add all ingredients and combine together.
2) Spread on crunchy buttered rolls and serve. - 31.1044
Corned Beef Appetizer Balls
In mixing bowl or food processor, beat together Cheddar and cream cheeses, corned beef, relish, horseradish, mustard, Worcestershire, lemon rind and lemon juice. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour or until firm.
Shape corned beef mixture into 2 balls. (Balls... - 30.6246
Lima Corned Beef Soup
This Lima Corned Beef Soup tastes fantabulous ! Spoon in little by little when waiting for your meal and simply enjoy the taste. Try this Lima Corned Beef Soup for your next meal and let me know if you like it ! - 30.5503
Glazed Corned Beef
Place corned beef in a large pot and cover with boiling water.
Bring to a boil, lower heat, cover partially and simmer as slowly as possible for about 3 hours, or until very tender when tested with a fork.
Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
Mix marmalade, mustard and... - 29.3727
Toasted Corned Beef Squares
Mix first five ingredients and refrigerate for 24 hours.
Mix with 1/2 can corned beef and spread on untoasted side of bread squares which have been previously toasted.
Broil 3-4 minutes until bubbly. - 29.2117
Corned Beef Chowder
In large saucepan blend 1 1/3 cups of the milk, potato soup, and pepper.
Cut up Brussels sprouts; stir into soup.
Bring to boiling, stirring occasionally.
Reduce heat; simmer till Brussels sprouts are tender, about 15 minutes.
Add remaining milk and corned... - 28.8576
Corned Beef Fritters
Corned Beef Fritters is simple and easy to cook recipe. If you like beef cooked with flour and eggs then you should try this Corned Beef Fritters recipe. - 27.5457
Corned Beef And Cabbage Rolls
This appetizers is a twist to the classic Rueben sandwich while keeping in mind the St. Patrick’s Day flavors of the traditional corned beef and cabbage dish. - 0