- » Corncob
Enjoy our collection of corncob recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for corncob recipes.
Jelly is a favorite with almost all kids. Now you can give you kids a tasty yummy jelly treat. This corncob jelly lets you master the nuances of making jelly at home. With some experimenting you would be able to make jelly that suits your specific palate. Get... - 32.3223
Wash the corncobs thoroughly, then chop in small pieces.
Place in a heavy saucepan and add 3 quarts water.
Simmer for 20 minutes or until liquid boils down to measure 3 cups.
Strain, then add the fruit pectin.
Stir to dissolve thoroughly and add sugar.
Bring... - 24.4501
Grilled Corn On Cob
Wegmans Executive Chef Russell Ferguson and Nella Neeck show you how to turn a few ears of fresh corn into a grilled masterpiece in less than 10 minutes. Shuck, oil, grill! It's quick enough to toss on the grill while you're setting the table and it's easy... - 110.004
Herbed Corn On The Cob In The Microwave
Enjoy Lisa's quick and easy Herbed Corn on the Cob with any meal. As always, it's best to use fresh, but frozen corn can be used for this recipe. - 110.155
Easy Grilled Corn On The Cob - Sweet And Smokey
Grilled corn on the cob, yes, sign me up!! This is one of my favorite summery side dishes. I wouldn't even mind making it a meal, that's how much I love it. anytime I got to the state fair it's a MUST that I get me a fresh roasted ear of corn so that I can... - 123.76
Bacon Corn Chowder
1. Cut kernels from corncobs (about 3 cups), reserving 3 corncobs; discard remaining corncobs.
2. In 5-quart Dutch oven, cook bacon over medium heat until browned. With slotted spoon, transfer bacon to paper towels to drain; crumble.
3. To bacon drippings in... - 37.9059
Sweet Corn Pudding
Beat together condensed milk, essence, yellow colour and melted butter.
Sift flour, baking powder, soda bicarbonate together and mix with milk mixture.
Grease a square tin and dust with flour.
Pour the mixture in it.
Bake in a moderate oven at 350F till... - 38.5967
Dry the almonds well and grind them fine with castor sugar and a little syrup.
Keep a little almond paste for the stem.
Add green colour to the rest of the almond paste and mix well.
Roll out with a rolling pin and make leaves from it.
Decorate the corncob... - 21.2918
Creamy Corn Chowder
Cut kernels from corncobs (you should have about 3 cups); reserve 3 corncobs.
In 5 quart Dutch oven, cook bacon over medium heat until browned.
With slotted spoon, remove bacon to paper towels to drain.
To fat in Dutch oven, add onion and jalapeno and cook... - 43.3097
Endive Lilies is an irresistible recipe that you simply can't resist. Try this Endive Lilies; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 18.3655
Creamed Corn On Salt Biscuits
1. Pressure-cook the corncobs in salted water.
2. Remove, grate and cook with salt, pepper, onion, ginger and milk till thick
3. Put on salto biscuits, garnish with greens and grated cheese. - 23.7528
Corn And Potato Chowder
1. Cut corn kernels from the cob using a slicing motion with a kitchen knife. Reserve the cobs, and set kernels aside. In a large soup pot over medium-high heat, render the bacon. (The resulting oil will add flavor to the vegetables as they cook.) Add the... - 28.7493
1. Use a stiff scrubbing brush to clean the pig thoroughly and remove any remaining hair from ears and nostrils.
2. Scoop out the eyes using a sharp tipped knife.
3. Wash and dry the pig thoroughly.
4. Combine salt, ground fresh black pepper,... - 44.819
Grilled T-bone Steaks With Chimichurri Sauce
1. Preheat grill to high.
2. For salsa, using a chef knife, remove kernels from corn. Scrape off the corncob.
3. Take a large mixing bowl and put corn and corncob in it.
4. Add bell pepper, onion, vinegar, honey, lime juice and... - 113.508
For the sauce
1. Melt the butter in a vessel, add the flour and cook for a little time.
2. Now add the milk. Go on stirring and cooking until the mixture becomes a lump.
How to proceed
1. Grate half the corn and take out whole corns from the... - 44.0639
Sweet Corn Soup
Grate the corn. Take out a few whole corns. Add 6 teacups of water and cook in a pressure cooker.
Mix the cornflour in 2 teacups of cold water and add to the cooked corn mixture. Put to boil and add the sugar, Ajinomoto powder and salt.
Boil for at least 30... - 35.4619
Vegetable Sweet Corn Soup
Tickle your taste buds with this delicious Vegetable Sweet Corn Soup. It is a delicacy, served as Appetizer. Stock up on more and more Vegetable as you will want to make this Vegetable Sweet Corn Soup time and again. If you love this Vegetable Sweet Corn Soup... - 48.0656
Corn Cheese Quiche
Roll out pastry on floured board to 1/8 inch thick; fit into 9-inch quiche or pie pan.
Cut kernels off corncobs; reserve.
Beat eggs in large mixing bowl.
Stir in milk, cream, cheese, onion, salt, and pepper; mix well.
Pour into pie shell.
Bake in... - 39.7788
Stuffed Corn Husks
1. Remove the husks from the corn and set aside. Scrape the kernels from the cobs and reserve the cobs.
2. Put the kernels in the container of an electric blender or food processor and blend or process very briefly at low speed. Do not liquefy. Scrape from... - 31.7686
Iowa Corn Salad
1. In 8-quart saucepot, heat 2 inches water to boiling over high heat; add corn. Heat to boiling. Reduce heat; cover and simmer 5 minutes. Drain. When cool enough to handle, cut kernels from corncobs.
2. Meanwhile, in 2-quart saucepan, heat 1 inch water to... - 36.89
Polenta With Grilled Vegetables
I love this Polenta Fantastica Dl Vegetable Al Forno Polenta With Grilled Vegetables dish. This Polenta Fantastica Dl Vegetable Al Forno Polenta With Grilled Vegetables is an absolutely delicious dish. Cook it to realize how fabulous it is! - 41.836
Lobster And Corn Chowder
1. Boil lobsters in 5 quarts strongly salted water for 5 minutes. Cool and remove tail, claw, and arm meat from shells. Cut meat into bite-sized pieces and refrigerate. Put shells and bodies into a large stockpot with the corncobs and 3 quarts fresh water.... - 28.5022