Stuffed Chicken Breast
- » Cornbread Stuffed Chicken Breast
Cornbread Stuffed Chicken Breast Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cornbread stuffed chicken breast recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cornbread stuffed chicken breast recipes.
Roast Turkey Breast With Apple Cornbread Stuffing
1. Preheat oven to 450°F. Spray 1-1/2-quart casserole with cooking spray; set aside.
2. Spray large saucepan with cooking spray; heat over medium heat. Add chopped onion; cook and stir 5 minutes. Add chicken broth; bring to a simmer. Stir in cornbread... - 37.7571
Roast Breast Of Turkey With Cornbread Spinach And Pecans
Rinse and dry turkey breast.
Pound lightly to make as even as possible.
Place in a shallow nonaluminum dish.
To Make Marinade: Mix juice, peel, vinegar, oil, and honey in small bowl.
Pour over turkey, turning to coat both sides.
Cover and refrigerate... - 42.7723
Maple Glazed Roast Turkey Breast In A Cornbread Nest
1. Remove skin and excess fat from turkey breast. Rinse turkey. Blot dry with paper towels. In cup mix sage, thyme, and pepper. Rub 2 teaspoons over breast.
2. Preheat oven to 375°.
3. In large nonstick skillet heat oil over medium heat. Add celery, onion,... - 40.0806
Corn Bread Stuffed Turkey Breast With A Spice Crust
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F. To prepare the spice crust, combine the chili powder, cumin, thyme, and salt in a small bowl. Set aside.
2. To prepare the stuffing, melt the butter in a medium skillet over medium heat. Add 2/3 cup of the onion and the shallot;... - 37.3192
Cornish Hens With Cornbread Stuffing
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
For the stuffing, melt the butter in a medium saute pan, add the onion, and cook over medium-low heat for 8 minutes, until translucent.
Off the heat, add the celery, parsley, cornbread, and chicken stock and mix well.
Set... - 47.7844
Roast Wild Turkey With Cornbread Stuffing
This Roast Wild Turkey With Cornbread Stuffing is an irresistible side dish recipe. Enjoy this mouth-watering Roast Wild Turkey With Cornbread Stuffing with your loved ones in the coming weekend party! - 45.9736
Maple-glazed Turkey With Pecan Cornbread Stuffing
Maple-Glazed Turkey With Pecan Cornbread Stuffing is a mouth watering version of stuffing. A deadly combination of turkey, pecans and cornbread stuffing is something you must not miss out on! - 45.848
Butter Roast Wild Turkey With Cornbread Stuffing
Cornbread stuffing: Melt 8 tablespoons of the butter in a large, heavy skillet, add the chopped onions and cook over moderate heat for 6 to 8 minutes, or until they color lightly.
Scrape them into a large mixing bowl.
Add the sausage to the skillet, now set... - 44.3686
Roast Chicken Root Vegetables And Cornbread Dressing
1. Preheat oven to 375° F.
2. Take a mixing bowl, add cornbread.
3. Add bacon drippings to a frying pan and on medium heat warm the drippings.
4. Add onion, garlic, celery and apple and stirring intermittently, sauté for 5 minutes.... - 41.0901
Roast Chicken With Raisin Corn Bread Stuffing
1. In a small saucepan simmer the celery and onion in the 1/4 cup chicken broth till tender. In a medium mixing bowl combine the undrained celery mixture, raisins, dillweed, and salt. Add the corn bread and beaten egg white; toss gently till mixed. Drizzle... - 36.9963
Roasted Turkey With Corn Bread Stuffing
1. Preheat oven to 450° F.
2. Clean per Simple Roasted Chicken recipe
3. Combine the oil or butter, salt, pepper, rosemary, and vermouth or lemon juice, if desired, and rub or brush into flesh and skin.
4. Loosely fill the cavity with stuffing and place the... - 31.2659
Corn Bread Stuffed Roast Goose With Sausage And Apples
1. Prepare Whole-Kernel Corn-Bread Stuffing.
2. Remove giblets and neck from goose; refrigerate to use in soup another day. Discard fat from body cavity; rinse goose with running cold water and drain well; pat dry with paper towels. Spoon some stuffing into... - 40.7762
Bbq Sauced Crock Pot Chicken
When I made this chicken dish the first time, a few years ago (with the same sauce), we devoured it. But, there were some leftovers and I made BBQ Chicken Stuffed Avocados with them. Oooh, those were good. Since I cooked 4 pieces of chicken for the show, we... - 123.136
Barbecued Stuffed Chicken
In large bowl toss together bread, onion, celery, salt, poultry seasoning, pepper, butter and chicken broth to make stuffing.
Fill body cavity of chicken with stuffing.
Tie wings flat to body with string around chicken; tie legs together.
Brush all areas with... - 43.2936
Herb Chicken Crunch
Crunchy oven-fried chicken with a coating of herbs makes for a light, tasty treat. Betty whomps up a no-fuss chicken treat that can be the highlight of all dinner treats. This lightly spiced treat is a breeze to make and makes for a great addition to family... - 101.39
Turkey And Dressing, California Style
1. Season inside cavity and outside of turkey with salt and pepper.
2. Seal cavity with skewer or stitch with needle and thread, truss and tie wings and drumsticks to bird.
3. Place turkey, breast-side up, on rack in shallow pan. Set aside until... - 48.6305