- » Cornbread Muffin
Cornbread Muffin Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cornbread muffin recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cornbread muffin recipes.
Serrano Chili And Cilantro Cornbread Muffins
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Add chilies to the baking pan. Place on the top rack beneath boiler and allow baking until they turn black and blistering. Repeat with other side as well.
3. Transfer to a brown bag and allow to cool so... - 45.2505
Sift cornmeal, flour, baking powder, sugar and salt into mixing bowl.
Mix together egg and sour milk and add to dry ingredients.
Grease muffin tins or black iron wedge-type cornbread pan and bake in preheated oven at 400 degrees until piping hot.
Put... - 36.1023
Cornbread Or Muffins
Turn into an oiled 9" x 9" pan or into 12 oiled muffin tins. Bake at 425Ã‚Â° for 25 - 30 minutes. (Muffins will take less time.) Great served piping hot with molasses! - 30.674
You May Also Like!
Sweet Jalapeno Mozzarella Cornbread Muffins
1. Preheat oven to 425 degree F.
2. Grease muffin cups with non stick spray, and place them on cookie sheet.
3. In a large mixing bowl, add jalapeno, cornmeal, flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and black pepper. Mix well.
4. Drop... - 100.428
Sweet Potato Cornbread Muffins
1. With fork, pierce sweet potatoes in several places. Pop it in microwave on high, and roast for about 12 minutes or until tender. Turn once while cooking.
2. Remove skin, cut open and let it cool.
3. Mash roasted potatoes, and place it in a... - 101.509
How To Bake Sweet Cornbread Muffins From Scratch
1. Preheat oven to 425 degree F.
2. Grease muffin tray with cooking spray and set it aside.
3. In a bowl, sift cornmeal, flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda, and sugar.
4. Add black pepper and mix it well.
5. In a separate bowl, add... - 0
Broccoli & Gouda Stuffed Cornbread
We could all use a little more broccoli on our plates, right? Now, the vegetable is wonderful just on its own--or wonderful with a little lemon and butter--but the more places I can sneak in broccoli, the better! This isn't the first thing I've snuck into a... - 0
Southern Cornbread Muffins
Cream shortening and sugar together.
Add milk and egg.
Add flour, salt and baking powder.
Add cornmeal, stirring just enough to mix.
Spoon into greased muffin tins and bake until done.
Bake at 425 degrees 25 minutes - 31.0509
Cheesy Chili Stuffed Cornbread Mini Muffins
1. For muffin batter, in a large mixing bowl, add all purpose flour, cornmeal, sugar, baking powder, and salt. Mix well.
2. Add milk, oil, egg, jalapeno pepper, and cheese. Mix to incorporate.
3. For filling, place a large Dutch oven or... - 98.0612
Savory Cornbread Muffins With Feta Cheese And Cherry Tomatoes
This is the season for soups, stews and chili's and what better to pair a simmering bowl of goodness than with some delicious savory cornbread muffins. Top them with feta and cherry tomato and you have a Mediterranean twist to the Southern classic. The batter... - 90.0648
Check out this Crunchy cornbread recipe! In a matter of minutes you will be ready to bake these muffins. You can brush the muffins with melted butter when they are done or just have it as it is with jam. Bon Appetite! - 108.71
Cornbread Muffin Recipes By Category