- » Cornbread
Cornbread collectively refers to quick breads made of corn meal, essentially prepared by using a chemical in place of yeast as a leavening agent. Popular for its fine texture and flavor, the cornbread is baked, fried ... More »
Grandma's Southern Cornbread Dressing
The flavors of the Southern Cornbread Dressing is simply undeniable. You'll love it because it is made with a lot of love. You can eat it as it is, or use it stuff a bird of your choice. Watch and learn how to make the stuffing this video! Enjoy! - 127.733
Buttermilk Cornbread Canapes With Mascarpone
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit and line a sheet pan with parchment paper and spray some non stick spray over it.
2. For the Cornbread: In a bowl mix together the eggs, melted butter and sugar.
3. In another bowl, mix together... - 127.469
Baked Cornbread Casserole
Want to make a dish that tastes even better the next day? Try this Baked Cornbread Casserole. This dish is easy to make and doubles up as a one-meal dish which you can rely on when you are short on time. - 126.672
Mexican Style Chili And Cornbread
How about homemade chilli and cornbread? A great recipe that is healthy and absolutely vegetarian! Watch this step-by-step video to making this dish. A simple recipe that does not involve too much effort, but seems to be a great dish! Watch and learn. - 123.965
Low Carb Mexican Corn Bread
Think corn bread is unhealthy and not fit for someone following a low carb diet? Then watch this video and change the way you think forever! With LowCarb360's recipe, you will be able to bake a low carb, healthy corn bread that everyone will love. - 122.897
Veggie Kitchen Cornbread
If you enjoy making brad at home, try making this Basic Cornmeal recipe. This recipe video is about a basic recipe, which uses corn meal and whole wheat flour. However, you can make your own alterations as per your taste. You can try this recipe with only... - 119.737
Freshly Milled Corn Bread - Made Easy
For all those who do not prefer buying the pre-mixed boxes of corn bread flour from market which are full of additives, should certainly take a look at this freshly milled corn bread flour video. Here the lady provides quick instructions to mill the corns at... - 114.372
Sweet Pepper Buttermilk Corn Bread Muffins
Look at this a corn bread recipe that is a perfect accompaniment to your salad or soup. The video is wonderfully presented and shares great information on the peppers. The recipe uses these raw sweet pointed peppers that would add the sweetness and crunch to... - 112.514
Cast Iron Skillet Cornbread (fluffy, Moist Version)
We love cornbread and this delicious simple version is a sure-fire hit. It’s a great idea to serve it with a thick meat or chicken gravy or even a vegetarian chili. Make it in a cast iron skillet and watch it fly off the plate. - 112.143
Corn Bread Muffin With Honey
Nice way to start your day. Watch this video to make delicious corn bread muffin with honey. This is a sweet variation to the ordinary corn bread. This moist bread with a sweet corn flavor can be served as a side dish on a breakfast platter. Try it maple... - 109.409
Check out this Crunchy cornbread recipe! In a matter of minutes you will be ready to bake these muffins. You can brush the muffins with melted butter when they are done or just have it as it is with jam. Bon Appetite! - 108.71
Holiday Special Onion And Cheddar Cheese Cornbread Sticks
This holiday, gather all your family and friends and get bingeing in one of Betty's delights. In this video, Betty makes delicious onion and cheddar cheese cornbread sticks that are just great when served with a hearty stew or soup. Perfect for Hoppin’ John... - 107.279
When you are having family and friends over for one of the holidays, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years or Easter, be more creative and serve this casserole dish rather than passing a bowl of corn around the table. This cornbread casserole is rich creamy,... - 107.201
Betty's Bacon And Sage Cornbread Dressing
1. For fresh cornbread, in a medium sized bowl, combine cornmeal mix, and self rising flour.
2. Drop egg, and milk in it. Mix until smooth. Do not over mix.
3. Preheat oven to 425 degree F.
4. In an 8x8-inch baking pan, pour peanut oil.... - 103.738
Cheddar Cheese Cornbread
If you have some cornbread mix then here's a recipe you can try with it. Robin enhances a cornbread mix with some Cheddar to create a wonderful appetizer, which is perfect to serve at parties. Get out your cornbread mix boxes and get started right away. - 103.21
If you have been refraining from making corn bread just because you harbor a notion they are not your cup of tea, then you should be watching this video. Dave has the simplest recipe for cornbread. All it needs is mixing ingredients and pour into a cast iron... - 102.872
Cornbread Shrimp Stuffed Deboned Chicken
Anyone can make a whole stuffed chicken roast! If you want to make stuffed chicken with a ‘wow’ factor that will have your guest remember you for years, attempt this recipe that will test your culinary skills! Now while the stuffing is really easy to... - 102.192
Easy And Fast Cornbread And Veggie Salad
If you are craving for a satisfying supper that oozes with summer flavors, this fresh, light and sumptuous cornbread and veggie salad is all you need. Betty whomps up a vegetarian delight and adds cornbread to it to add extra zing and crunch to the salad.... - 99.5011
Quick And Easy Cornbread Skillet For Dinner
Whether you need a great accompaniment to go with your chilies and stews or just savory snack for picnic or potluck, this cornbread skillet dish will surely wow the crowd. Betty whomps up this ultimate crowd-pleasing delight that can be prepared in less than... - 97.9277
Quick And Easy Cheddar-jalapeno Skillet Cornbread
Whether you are looking for a great accompaniment for spicy stews, chowder and chillies or just add a fiery kick to your salads, cornbread is what you need. Betty shows how to put together this tasty one-skillet cornbread recipe that is ready in less than an... - 95.9001
When was the last time you enjoyed the flavor of homemade cornbread? If you still miss that day, then you should try this recipe of homemade cornbread. It's not at all difficult, once you have all the necessary ingredients. Watch the video and jump into the... - 95.847
Mediterranean Hot Water Cornbread
1. In a medium sized bowl, add cornmeal, flour, sugar, and baking powder. Mix well.
2. Pour water into the bowl, about few tablespoons at a time. With a wooden spoon or fork mix them together after each addition. Repeat to form stiff dough.
3.... - 92.723
Tasty Corn Bread
In the mood of baking some bread then do check this out. The Chef prepares this amazing corn bread. It has a sweet and savory taste. It tastes nice and different. So don't forget to check out the video. - 90.8618
Comforting Ham-seasoned Soup Beans With Cornbread
If you are looking for a super satisfying dinner recipe that will allow you to dine like a king on a pauper's budget, this is it. Betty's soupy delight is fast and fabulous and makes for an ultimate sit-down dinnertime experience. Stream the video recipe to... - 90.2386
Have you ever tried homemade corn bread? Here is an excellent recipe for corn bread that is super easy and great with a cup of tea or coffee. Watch this interesting video that shows this unique recipe for corn bread. Impress your guests with this delicious... - 86.4851
Basic Corn Bread
Basic corn bread is one of the simplest recipes for this dish. Look how Gramma Willie prepares it in no time and it comes out fabulous. So go ahead and make your own for this will make your dinners and your budget look good. - 83.1368
Perfect Sweet Cornbread
Want to enjoy sweet cornbread made at home? Start enjoying food that would go a long way to keep you healthy. With EJ you can easily convert into a vegetarian and try food that are easy to prepare and delicious. Try it today! - 83.0155
Sabudana Khichdi With Corn Bread
No matter how much you squirm at the thought of chowing down a bowl of khichdi, this video will delightfully surprise you. Chef Bhal Dave tells you how to make healthy, tasty sabudana khichdi at home and teams it up with corn bread that just tastes awesome.... - 80.5839
Do you love corn bread - today chef Jenny is going to show you how to prepare the delicious Baked Cornbread. It is one of the most popular item in soul food. A yummy and delicious dessert everyone should check out the video. - 79.1856
Baked Corn Bread
If you are looking for that one master recipe which in turn will provide the base for many more recipes, help is here! Baked Corn Bread recipe is a very basic and versatile recipe which can be used to either prepare a muffin, or use it as a stuffing.... - 75.4876
Corn Bread with some chopped Jalapenos to spice up the bread! An easy make bread for the day . A video shown by the drunk cook, so better watch out for strong language! - 60.3216
Chili Corn Bread
Corn bread is a classic recipe that you must have had at home some time or the other. If you haven't then here is the authentic and easy way to make chili corn bread right at home. - 51.4063
Home Style Corn Bread
1. Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2. Brush 8-inch square, 2-inch deep baking pan with vegetable oil or cooking spray.
3. Cut corn kernels with a sharp knife, collecting them in a bow. Set aside.
4. In a mixing bowl, sift together the... - 50.9194
Microwave Corn Bread
1. Fill flour into measuring cup and level off.
2. In a medium bowl, mix flour, 2/3 cup cornmeal, baking powder, baking soda and salt; stir to mix all contents well.
3. Set aside.
4. Microwave margarine on high for 15 to 30 seconds in a microwave-safe... - 50.4048
Bravo Corned Beef And Corn Bread
If you plan to cook an out of the ordinary Main Dish, then you should probably go for this Bravo Corned Beefand Corn Bread. Even though Bravo Corned Beefand Corn Bread is a Main Dish I relish it any time of the day. I have a weakness for Beef, thus I prepare... - 50.3956
Two Cheese Corn Bread
1. Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2. Grease an 8-inch square 2-inch deep baking pan with vegetable oil or cooking spray.
3. In a large mixing bowl, sift together the all-purpose flour, baking powder, and salt. Stir in the cornmeal,... - 49.5247
Thyme And Chili Cornbread
1) Take a large bowl to sift flour, polenta and baking powder, all together. Add husks back to the bowl. Mix Parmesan cheese, thyme, lemon rind and chili flakes to the bowl and combine thoroughly.
2) Take a small bowl to whisk milk, oil and... - 48.7651
Zarita's Cranberry Corn Bread
1) Preheat oven to 325°.
2) In a bowl, add all the flours to mix well.
3) Drizzle honey, water and oil, and thoroughly combine.
4) Add vanilla, orange peel and juice, raisins and cranberries. Mix properly.
5) Use an oiled 9" x 5" loaf... - 48.7158
Low Sodium Cheese Corn Bread
1) Preheat oven to 400 °F.
2) Take a medium size saucepan and boil water in it. Stir in corn, green pepper, and onion. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and cover. Simmer for 3 to 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Drain and set aside... - 48.2448
Golden Corn Bread
Corn bread is recipe which goes well with a lot of dishes, mainly the meat dishes. You can serve it soups, chili or plain. It tastes good anytime. - 47.9054
Country Corn Bread
1) Preheat the oven to 350°.
2) In a medium bowl, add cornmeal, baking powder, and salt to mix. Prepare a well in the center.
3) In another medium bowl, add eggs, cream-style corn, milk, and oil to combine.
4) Pour this egg mixture into the... - 47.8921
Chili Cheddar Corn Bread
Try this alluring Chili Cheddar Corn Bread recipe. An easily prepared baked recipe, this Chili Cheddar Corn Bread is a dish which you will always love to serve to your friends. - 47.8768
Devil In Disguise Corn Bread
1) Preheat the oven to 400°.
2) In a medium bowl, add cornmeal, corn, buttermilk, cheese, eggs, oil, onion, and peppers to stir and combine.
3) Use a 10-inch oven-safe skillet to melt the shortening in the preheated oven for 5 to 7... - 47.7446
Spray 9-inch ring dish with vegetable cooking spray.
Sprinkle with cornflake crumbs.
Tilt dish to coat.
In medium mixing bowl, combine flour, cornmeal, sugar and baking soda.
Place butter in small bowl.
Microwave at High for 1 1/4 to 1... - 47.7276
Wheat Germ Cornbread
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 425 degrees.
2) In a medium bowl, combine together the flour, cornmeal, sugar and baking powder. Stir till well blended.
3) Combine together the milk, egg and oil and add the mixture to the cornmeal... - 47.3909
Corn Bread With Egg White
1.Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
2.Combine flour, cornmeal, salt, sugar and baking powder and sieve them together.
3.Whisk egg white, oil and milk.
4.Put the egg white mixture into the flour mix and mix to make the batter moist.
5.Take... - 47.305
Pineapple Corn Bread
Pineapple corn bread will give a nice sweet taste. If you wish, it can be served as a dessert with some whipped cream or serve pineapple corn bread plain at the snack time. - 47.2415
Whole Kernel Corn Bread
Preheat an oven to 425°F (220°C).
Position a rack in the middle of the oven.
Butter an 8-9-inch (20-23-cm) square baking pan that is 1 1/2 inches (4 cm) deep.
Fill a large saucepan three-fourths full with water and bring to a boil.
Add the corn and cook for... - 47.1959
1)Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2)Take a bowl, and combine the cornmeal,eggs, salt,sugar, oil, baking powder and flour.
3)Aadd the 1/2 cup of milk,and mix well.
4) Add the remaining milk, sour cream or the buttermilk.
5)Once... - 47.1648
Solar Cooked Cornbread
A cornbread with buttermilk pancake mix and cornmeal to yield a soft cornbread. Easily done using a solar cooker and it’s a done deal. Watch the video but without the audio! - 47.1222
Acorn Squash Stuffed With Cornbread
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Coat a 9 X 5-inch loaf pan with butter.
3) In a large bowl, mix together the cornmeal, flour and baking powder.
4) In a small bowl, mix the milk, egg substitute and honey.
5) Pour the liquid ingredients into the... - 47.0488
Skillet Corn Bread
Skillet Corn Bread is an easy to prepare recipe which you will simply love. I bet, you will surely get a huge fan following for this one! - 47.0019
1.Preheat the oven at 350 degrees.
2.In a bowl, mix margarine with sugar and blend until a foamy mixture is formed.
3.Put the eggs in the mixture and keep stirring.
4.Add bananas in the bowl and mix them.
5.Take flour and soda nad add... - 46.9996
Down Home Cornbread
1) Take a ceramic loaf pan of 8 1/2 x 4 1/4 x 2 1/2-inch dimensions and lightly grease it.
2) Preheat the oven to a moderate 350° F.
3) Take a small saucepan and pour 1/2 cup water in it. Add margarine, salt and 3 tablespoons sugar in... - 46.958
Coconut Corn Bread
1 Preheat the oven to 180Â°C, 350Â°F,gas4.
2 Put the cornmeal in a bowl and sift in the flour and baking pow- der.
Blend in the salt and desic- cated coconut.
3 Cream the butter or mar- garine with the sugar until fluffy.
Blend in the flour mixture and... - 46.9535
Carrot Corn Bread
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Combine flour, cornmeal, baking powder, salt, and baking soda.
3. In a separate bowl, combine buttermilk, corn, carrots, brown sugar, and egg whites.
4. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients. Mix until well... - 46.9277
1. In a large cut, tip in the yeast.
2. Add the tepid water and a pinch of flour
3. Leave to ferment for 15 minutes or till the yeast is foamy
4. Grease a baking tin and set aside till required
5. Preheat the oven to 400°F/200°C (Gas Mark... - 46.6544
Ham And Tomato Corn Bread
1. Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2. Lightly grease a 2-inch deep, 8-inch square baking pan with vegetable oil or spray.
3. In a medium mixing bowl, combine the all-purpose flour, cornmeal, baking powder, salt, ham, sun-dried tomatoes, and... - 46.5077
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) Into a mixing bowl, sift together the dry ingredients.
3) Add in the eggs as well as the milk and use a wooden spoon to beat well.
4) Add the melted butter and cream and beat well.
5)... - 46.4961
Quick Raised Corn Bread
1) Preheat oven to 350°.
2) Grease a 8x8x2" pan and place aside.
3) In a saucepan, scald milk by adding sugar.
4) Allow the milk to cool down until warm.
5) Add yeast to dissolve in warm milk of 110° to 115° temperature.
6) In a large... - 46.4848
Crackling Corn Bread
Corn bread is a classic recipe you will enjoy at the snack time. You can pack this in kids tiffin and serve with tea or coffee. Bake this bread and enjoy!! - 46.4563
1.Preheat the oven at 350 degrees.
2/Take a bowl and mix flour, soda and salt in it.
3.In a separate bowl, mix butter and sugar and blend until a creamy mixture is formed.
4.Put eggs in the bowla nd stir well.
5.In another bowl, mix... - 46.3352
Chili And Beans With Corn Bread Topping
1) Preheat oven to 375°F.
2) Take a 2-quart casserole and blend in olive oil, beef cubes, onion and garlic.
3) Put in Microwave and cook at Power Hi for 4 minutes.
4) With a fork scramble the meat.
5) Dust with spices and herbs and mix... - 46.2946
Going Bananas With Cornbread
1) Preheat oven to 400° F.
2) In a bowl, add first 5 ingredients to toss. Set it aside.
3) In another bowl, add corn meal, soy flour and baking powder.
4) Stir in honey and water to the mixture and blend thoroughly.
5) Use a 10"... - 46.2693
1) Preheat oven to 400 degree.
2) Sift flour with cornmeal, baking powder, salt, and sugar and gradually blend in egg and sour cream ensuring to stir until mixed well.
3) Knead the dough on a floured surface and roll into 1/8-inch... - 46.2528
1. Dissolve sugar in hot water, add yeast, mix thoroughly and allow to stand till surface rises and keep on heat at 70 degrees.
2. Take a large bowl, add salt, milk, butter and beat thoroughly.
3. Add cornmeal, beaten egg and molasses and whisk... - 46.1546
Buttermilk Pepper Corn Bread
1 Preheat the oven to 375° F.
Lightly grease a 13"x9"x 3" baking pan and set aside.
In a 12-inch skillet, heat the oil over moderate heat.
Add the onion and saute, stirring frequently, for 5 minutes or until softened.
Add the green, red, and jalapeno peppers... - 46.1026
Skillet Corn Bread
Skillet corn bread is a classic most of us have grown up eating it. This is a recipe which probably moms and grand moms. Try this recipe and judge if you too can create the same magic as they did. Enjoy the skillet corn bread. - 46.0781
Apricot Corn Bread
1) Preheat the oven to 350Â°F and grease a 8 X 8-inch baking dish.
2) Soak the dried apricots in water, drain and chop them finely.
3) In a large bowl, mix together cornmeal, brewer's yeast, lecithin granules, baking soda and... - 45.9629
Cheesy Red Pepper Corn Bread
The cheesy red pepper corn bread is cooked with cornmeal, cheddar cheese and roasted red peppers.baked with eggs, buttermilk, flour and shredded provolone, the cheesy red corn pepper bread can be refrigerated for a month. - 45.9296
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Coat a 9" X 9" baking dish with no-stick spray.
In a large bowl, whisk together the cornmeal, flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and black pepper.
Make a well in the center.
In a small bowl, whisk together the... - 45.8941
Vegetable Corn Bread
Heat the oven to 400 degrees.
Spray an 8 3/8 by 4 3/8 by 2 5/8 inch loaf pan with nonstick vegetable cooking spray.
Stir together the cornmeal, flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
In another bowl stir together the buttermilk, egg and egg white, oil... - 45.8737
Preheat the oven to 425°F.
Pour the oil into a 9-inch black iron skillet and place it in the oven to heat for 5 minutes.
In a large bowl, mix together the eggs, creamed corn, and sour cream.
In a separate bowl, mix together the cornmeal, flour, salt, baking... - 45.7381
Old Fashioned Cornbread
1. Grease an 8-inch square baking tin with butter or oil.
2. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F before baking.
3. Into a large-size mixing bowl or in a food processor bowl, sift the flour with the baking powder and salt.
4. Stir in the... - 45.7064
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F
2. Grease a 1 ½ - quart casserole with oil or butter.
3. In a saucepan, combine cornmeal and 2 cups milk.
4. Place pan over and medium flame.
5. Stirring, cook cornmeal until all the milk is absorbed and... - 45.6429
Old Style Cornbread
1. Grease an 8-inch sqare cake pan with butter or baking spray and dust the base and sides with corn meal.
2. Preheat the oven to 375°F
3. In a large bowl, combine the cornmeal, flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
4. Add the... - 45.6248
Jalapeno Cheddar Cornbread
Preheat the oven to 400°F and lightly oil a 9 x 9-inch pan.
In a small saucepan over low heat, cook the jalapenos and onion in the buttermilk for a few minutes.
Remove the pan from the heat and allow the mixture to cool.
In a large mixing bowl, combine all... - 45.5412
Corn Bread Pizza
1) Preheat oven to 400 degree.
2) Use a 12-inch pizza or torte pan, to grease evenly.
3) In a skillet, add meat to brown over medium heat. Discard the fat.
4) Add onion, garlic, and green pepper to the skillet.
5) Saute the vegetables... - 45.4937
Corn Bread Stuffing
Are you looking for a yummy Corn Bread Stuffing recipe? A delicious Side Dish, this one completes your spread! I typically like to serve it stuffed in a turkey, but any suggestions are welcome!! - 45.4767
Ham And Cheese Corn Bread Rolls
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) With wax paper, line a 15x10 1/2x1-inch non-stick jelly-roll pan. Spray the wax paper with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
3) Combine together the cornmeal, flour, sugar and baking... - 45.4722
1) Take a medium sized bowl. Using electric blender, cream fat and sugar together.
2) Put in egg and beat well.
3) Add in cornmeal and stir.
4) In a bowl, sift flour with baking powder and salt.
5) Sprinkle baking soda into buttermilk.
6) Put in flour... - 45.3699
Skillet Fried Corn Bread With Spicy Shrimp And Crab Meat
1) Corn bread: In a mixing bowl, combine the cornmeal, sugar and salt together.
2) Stir in the bacon fat, buttermilk and boiling water; blend thoroughly.
3) In a cast-iron skillet, pour 1/2 inch oil and heat over a medium-high heat to... - 45.2846
1. Preheat the oven to 375° F
2. Lightly grease a bread pan with oil or butter.
3. In a large mixing bowl, combine fat with sugar.
4. Use a wire whisk or a wooden spoon to beat the fat and sugar until light and creamy.
5. Add the... - 45.2311
Crusty Skillet Cornbread
1) Preheat the oven to at 400°F.
1) In a bowl, mix together cornmeal, flour, salt, soda sugar and baking powder.
2) In another bowl, beat the egg along with buttermilk.
3) Stir in the egg mixture into the flour mixture.
4) In a heated... - 45.2026
Roast Pork With Corn Bread Stuffing
Preheat the oven to 325° F. [160° C.].
Put the pork in a shallow pan that is just large enough to hold it easily, and roast it for one hour.
Meanwhile, mix the corn-bread and biscuit crumbs, sage, salt to taste, pepper and parsley.
Heat the oil or drippings... - 45.1325
Country Style Cornbread
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2. Grease a 9 X 12 inch baking pan with oil or butter and dust with corn meal.
3. In a large mixing bowl, sift in the flour, corn meal, baking powder, soda and salt.
4. In another mixing bowl, use a wire... - 45.0714
Cheese Corn Bread
1)In a bowl, add cornmeal and sugar together.
2)In another bowl, add blend eggs, milk and oil.
3)Stir this mixture into cornmeal mixture and stir until smooth.
4)Take a greased 9 x 1 1/2- inch round baking pan and put the mixture into it.
5)In a small... - 45.0632
Pork Roast With Corn Bread & Oyster Stuffing
Pork roast with cornbread and oyster stuffing is an oven cooked pork recipe. Prepared with pork loin roas, it is stuffed with a cooked filling of corn bread, oysters, and vegetables flavored with garlic and fennel. Served with sides of choice, it is filling... - 44.9485
Turkey With Sausage And Orange Corn Bread Stuffing
Turkey with sausage and orange corn bread stuffing is prepared with a country sausage and fruited cornbread filling. Combined along with vegetables like celery and bell peppers along with eggs, the corn bread and sausage filling is herbed with thyme. stuffed... - 44.9144
Stir gelatin into cold water and dissolve over low heat.
Combine dry ingredients.
Slowly add oil and honey.
Stir in half of cornmeal mixture.
Add gelatin and remaining cornmeal.
Stir just to mix.
Pour batter into well-greased... - 44.7705
1) Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2) Place an iron skillet in the oven to warm.
3) In a bowl, sift together the cornmeal, salt and baking soda.
4) In another bowl, beat the eggs and add in the buttermilk.
5) Stir the egg mixture into the... - 44.7138
Bass Stew With Cornbread Dumplings
Thaw fish if frozen.
Cut fish into 1 inch pieces.
Cook onions in butter or margarine until tender but not browned in a 6 quart Dutch oven with heatproof handles, stirring often.
Add frozen vegetables and mix.
Add mushrooms, soup, milk, salt, and thyme.
Heat... - 44.65
Spicy Glazed Chicken Breasts With Corn Bread Dressing
Dressing: In large skillet, melt butter over medium heat; cook onion and garlic for 5 minutes or until tender and fragrant, stirring frequently.
Add celery, green peppers, chilies,salt and pepper; cook for 10 minutes or until softened.
Stir in corn... - 44.6496
Ham With Corn Bread Stuffing
Bone ham; leave pocket for stuffing.
Prepare and bake corn bread mix according to package direc- tions.
Cool; crumble into large bowl.
Melt margarine in skillet; saute celery and onion.
Add to bread crumbs; stir in 3/4 cup orange juice, egg and 1 tea- spoon... - 44.615
Preheat oven to 350°.
Lightly-grease 9-inch square baking pan.
Combine cornmeal, flour, baking powder and barden blend in large bowl.
Melt butter in small saucepan over medium heat.
Add buttermilk and cook until warm; stir to combine.
Add... - 44.5741
1) Preheat oven to 325° F.
2) Lightly grease a 13-x 9- x 2-inch baking dish.
3) Take a mixing bowl and combine together all the ingredients in it.
4) Spoon the mixture into the greased baking dish.
5) Bake, uncovered, for about 1 hour... - 44.5406
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Pour the bacon drippings into a 9-inch black iron skillet and heat in the oven for 3 to 5 minutes.
In a large bowl, combine the flour, cornmeal, sugar, salt, and baking soda.
In a smaller bowl, whisk together the eggs and... - 44.4382
Overnight Cornbread Casserole
Overnight corn bread casserole is a vegetable and ham stuffing bake. Prepared with cornbread stuffing mix along with mixed vegetables and cooked ha, this casserole also has eggs in it. Filling and heavy, the meaty cornbread casserole has cheddar cheese for... - 44.3665
Cornbread Recipes By Category