- » Corn Syrup
Corn Syrup Recipes
Corn syrup is a kind of syrup that is prepared with the maize starch and mainly includes glucose. The syrup is often called ‘glucose syrup’. Though, a sweet ingredient that is added in various foods, but ... More »
Bourbon-caramel Dipping Sauce (corn Syrup Free)
If you aren't going to eat caramel dipped apples anymore, you might as well goes balls out and make your dipping sauce full on adult oriented...just add bourbon! Now, I really wanted a sauce that was free of corn syrup, and a bit more natural in its creation.... - 111.456
1. In a microwave safe dish, put gum base. Pop it in microwave on high for 90 seconds. Check if it is quiet gluey. If you find it hard, then repeat the process until the gum base is gluey.
2. Place a small cup in a bowl. Fill the bowl with hot water.... - 100.501
Peanut Butter And Fudge Sauce
1. For peanut butter sauce, in a small bowl combine peanut butter and corn syrup.
2. For chocolate sauce, in another bowl, mix together cocoa powder, and corn syrup.
3. Put both the bowls in microwave for 30 seconds on medium. Stir well.
4.... - 91.2849
Crunchy Peanut Butter Candy Balls
Here is a wonderful sweet treat for holiday season. These peanut butter candy balls are really crunchy. The candy is prepared with sugar, corn syrup, peanut butter and corn flakes. This is a great recipe to make at home and these absolutely delicious candy... - 87.8126
Gingerbread With Light Corn Syrup
1. Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
2. Take a 9 X 9 X 2 inch square cake pan, grease with butter and using a buttered waxed paper, line it.
3. Take a large bowl and sieve in all the dry ingredients, excluding sugar, into it.
4.... - 49.2052
Classic Gingerbread With Light Corn Syrup
Preheat the oven to 325°.
Sift flour, soda and ginger into a bowl.
Place molasses and corn syrup in a saucepan with butter and brown sugar.
Heat till melted.
Beat eggs and milk.
Add with melted ingredients to dry ingredients.
Mix to a thick batter.
Pour into... - 46.3558
Corn Syrup Puffs
1) Preheat oven at 350 degrees F.
2) In a bowl, add egg, sugar and syrup to mix.
3) In another bowl, sift the dry ingredients.
4) Alternately, fold in dry ingredients and milk, to the egg mixture.
5) Pour in melted shortening.
6) Use... - 45.7052
With Light Corn Syrup
1. In a container of food processor, add pecans, and coarsely chop them by running the GRATE blade for about 4 to 5 seconds.
2. Add the chopped dates to mixing bowl.
3. In a pastry blender, blend sugar, crumbs, salt and cocoa.
4. Stir in rum, syrup... - 41.5852
Tomato Barbecue Sauce Sweetened With Light Corn Syrup
1) In a heavy saucepan, combine together all the ingredients.
2) Bring mixture to a boil and then cook over low flame for about 30 minutes to blend the flavors.
3) Use hot for basting and before each using time, mix the sauce well. - 40.5204
Chocolate Sauce With Light Corn Syrup
1. In small saucepan, combine sugar, cocoa, and mix well.
2. Add cream, corn syrup, butter, chocolate and salt to it.
3. Place the pan over medium heat. Cook, stirring continuously till the sauce is smooth and comes to boiling.
4. Stir in vanilla... - 38.6823
Easy Divinity With Light Corn Syrup
Put the 1 cup sugar, 1/2 cup water and cream of tartar into saucepan; stir to blend, then boil rapidly without stirring to 240° F., (medium ball) or until syrup will spin a thread 6 inches long when dropped from a fork.
Immediately remove from... - 38.0436
Fudge Frosting With Light Corn Syrup
If you want to go for a very delightful dessert, this Fudge Frosting should be the choice you would want to make! Yes, nothing other than this Fudge Frosting can make your fudge dessert taste so marvellous. Give it at try and you'll soon agree to what i just... - 37.3134
Salt Water Taffy With Corn Syrup
Mix sugar and cornstarch in saucepan.
Stir in next 3 ingredients.
Add butter and bring to a boil, stirring constantly until sugar is completely dissolved.
Then cook without stirring until 260°F.
registers on a candy thermometer, or until a small amount of... - 37.1446
Pecan Pie With Corn Syrup
Beat eggs, sugar, salt, butter and corn syrup in medium bowl using a rotary beater.
Stir in pecan halves.
Pour into 9-inch baked pastry shell.
MICROWAVE 15 MINUTES on '6', or until filling is set, rotating dish 1/2 turn after 3 minutes.
Let cool, covered with... - 36.7441
Chocolate Syrup With White Corn Syrup
Mix chocolate, sugar, milk, and syrup in 2-quart Saucepan.
Place over low heat and stir constantly until sugar is completely dissolved and chocolate melted.
Increase heat and boil slowly, stirring frequently, until it will form a soft ball in cold water or to... - 35.0871
Simple Pompano En Papillote With Corn Syrup
Combine all ingredients except corn.
Cook syrup mixture until brittle when a little is tried in cold water (270°F. on a candy thermometer).
Pour gradually over popped corn in large bowl.
Mix and pour on buttered platter. - 34.6881
Chocolate Syrup With Light Corn Syrup
Combine milk, sugar, chocolate, corn syrup, and butter in a saucepan and heat slowly, stirring until sugar is dissolved.
Wash down any sugar crystals.
Set candy thermometer in place.
Cook, stirring occasionally, until the temperature reaches 236°F (soft-ball... - 33.1111
Rum Balls With Corn Syrup
Combine fine crumbs, confectioners' sugar, 1 cup pecans, and cocoa.
Add corn syrup and rum, and mix well.
Shape into 1-inch balls.
Roll half in granulated sugar and remainder in 1/2 cup nuts.
Makes 2 dozen. - 32.8823
Corn Syrup Sponge Cake Batter
Beat egg whites with salt until stiff but not dry.
Heat corn syrup to boiling in small saucepan; pour slowly over beaten whites, beating constantly with rotary beater.
Add lemon rind to yolks and beat well; fold into whites.
Fold in sifted flour and baking... - 32.4017
1.In a saucepan, put the sugar, water and corn syrup
2.Stir it while it dissolves over the fire, then let it boil without stirring to the light crack stage (265Â° F.)
3.While it is cooking, beat the whites of eggs stiffly and when the syrup is ready... - 32.1222
Chocolate Sauce With Corn Syrup
Combine all ingredients in top of double boiler.
Set over hot (not boiling) water.
Stir until chocolate is melted and sauce is blended and smooth. - 25.3388
Chocolate Fondue With Corn Syrup
Combine over hot (not boiling) water; stir until chocolate melts and mixture is smooth.
Remove from heat; keep warm over hot water.
Dip marshmallows, on wooden picks, into chocolate fondue.
If desired, substitute for marshmallows drained canned pineapple... - 20.1102
How To Make Bubble Gum
1. In a microwave safe bowl, put gum mix, corn syrup, glycerol, citric acid, and flavoring.
2. Pop it in microwave for 60 seconds. Remove it from oven and give it a stir. Repeat until completely melted.
3. Add food coloring and give it a good mix.
4.... - 0
The Corn 'n Oil, A Falernum Syrup Cocktail
Sometimes a cocktail's main ingredient is sweeter, usually when its primary spirit is a bit overwhelming (like Cruzan Black Strap). Strange name, strange creation, sweet cocktail. - 0
Corn Syrup Recipes By Category