- » Corn Stuffed Trout
Corn Stuffed Trout Recipes
Enjoy our collection of corn stuffed trout recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for corn stuffed trout recipes.
Cornbread Stuffed Trout
Thaw frozen fish.
Sprinkle fish generously with salt.
Place in a well-greased shallow baking pan.
Mix crumbled corn bread, soft bread crumbs, celery, onion, green pepper, 1/2 teaspoon salt, sage, and pepper.
Gradually add water to bread mixture, tossing to... - 41.7121
Corn Stuffed Trout
Thaw fish if frozen.
Melt butter in 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking dish at HIGH for 45 seconds.
Salt fish cavity; place in baking dish.
In bowl, combine corn bread, bread crumbs, corn, celery, onion, green pepper, salt, sage, and dash pepper.
Gradually add water to... - 40.8972
Thaw fish, if frozen.
In a skillet cook bacon till crisp.
Drain bacon, reserving 7 tablespoon drippings in skillet.
Crumble bacon and set aside.
Cook corn and onion in the reserved bacon drippings over medium heat till onion is tender but not brown.
Remove... - 38.1052
You May Also Like!
Corn Husk Barbecued Trout
1. Rub salt, pepper, parsley and marjoram on inside-out of fish
2. In a small bowl, combine all the ingredients for stuffing, mixing well.
3. Spoon stuffing into the fish cavities, dividing the mixture equally.
4. Wrap each trout with 2 slices of... - 43.7084
1. Preheat the oven to 400°
2. For the stuffing, bring the stock to a boil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the margarine, bell peppers, mushrooms, corn, squash, seal-lions and garlic, and cook, stirring constantly, until the mixture returns to... - 32.8555
Stuffed Tarragon Trout
1) Preheat the oven to 500 degrees.
2) In cold water, wash the trout thoroughly, scraping off remaining scales, if any. Gently pat dry the trout.
3) With lemon juice, rub the split trout, both inside and out.
4) Over each trout, sprinkle pepper... - 41.1002
Rainbow Trout With Shrimp Cornbread Stuffing
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Combine corn muffin mix, egg and milk. Pour into a greased 9-by-11-inch pan and bake for 20 minutes. Let cool.
3. Simmer chicken stock, garlic, yellow onion, celery, savory, thyme and 2 tablespoons butter until vegetables are - 30.895
Stuffed Brook Trout On A Plank
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Pre-soak and oil a large hardwood board about 1 -inch thick, for planking, or set out an ovenproof platter or baking dish.
2. In a 12-inch nonstick skillet, melt the butter over moderate heat. Add the onion and saute for 5... - 29.4203
Fish Stuffed With Corn Salsa
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2. In a nonstick skillet, heat the oil over moderate heat.
3. Add and sauté the onion and garlic, for about 5 minutes until soft and translucent.
4. Add the celery and chili powder and sauté another 3... - 45.8464