- » Corn Starch Batter
Corn Starch Batter Recipes
Enjoy our collection of corn starch batter recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for corn starch batter recipes.
Gorton Fisherman's Copycat Battered Fish
1. Completely dry the flounder fillets using a kitchen towel or can roll into dry flour. Set aside.
2. In a bowl, add in the flour, salt, black pepper, baking powder, corn starch and granulated sugar. Whisk well.
3. Pour in the icy cold... - 0
Crispy Onion Rings In Beer Batter
How about some alcoholic snacks? No, we are not talking about drinks here, we are talking about food. These Crispy Onion Rings in Beer Batter are a unique snack. View this video and you will understand its specialty. It remains crisp even after an hour of... - 127.796
Crispy Fish Batter
This delicious fish batter is incredibly easy to make and turns out really light and crispy! It coats the fish really well!
This recipe can easily be doubled or even tripled. It's also a great batter for homemade onion rings, chicken, shrimp, veggies or even... - 122.896
Vegan Corn Dogs
1. In a mixing bowl combine all flour, corn meal, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt and whisk together.
2. Add your tofu and mash it up.
3. Add the wet ingredients and the Agave and mix together and refrigerate for 10-15 minutes.
4. Heat a pot... - 104.775
A light air batter resulting in a soft batter coating on either shrimp or pork. Serve as an appetizer with some dipping sauce or as a dough coated element in a stir fried dish. I use the same batter for pork pieces when making sweet and sour pork. - 33.7659
Cut the cauliflower in to florets of medium size, dip in warm water. Keep aside.
Make a batter of corn starch & all purpose flour (both in equal quantities). Add salt and pepper. The batter should be slightly thick.
Dip the cauliflower florets in the... - 39.2924
Bateta Vada Or Aaloo Bonda - Spicy Potato Balls
If you are keen on making a famous Indian snack, then do try this. It's a mouth watering snack. It is normally served with chutney. I suggest that you should watch the video before making the snack. I'm sure you're family will love it. - 103.281
Korean Style Fried Chicken
Long day at work got you down? Brighten up your evening with this lip smacking Korean delight. Usually eaten as an after meal snack or with beer, the crackly, crusty Korean chicken spiced and flavored with honey, pepper, garlic and sake truly makes for a... - 108.164
How To Make Tempura Soba
1. In a saucepan, boil water and add bonito powder to it.
2. Add soy sauce and mirin. Let it boil.
3. In another sauce pan, boil salt water and boil noodle.
4. Once the noodle is boiled enough drain it.
5. On a plate, put flour and coat shrimps and... - 0
Korean Food: Mini Fried Chicken (미니 양념치킨)
Looking for a super bowl party appetizer but want something different? This recipe of Korean style mini fried chicken with a sweet and mildly spiced sauce is the perfect finger food for game nights and to accompany chilled beer. Aeri uses bite sized pieces... - 101.414
1) Slice fish into serving size pieces and season with salt and pepper.
2) Mix together the ingredients for batter quickly, being careful not to work the batter too hard.
3) Coat fish evenly with flour and then dip into batter, draining... - 40.0157
Sweet And Sour Pork
1. For Sauce – In a large bowl, mix together pineapple juice, water, sugar, brown sugar, soy sauce, vinegar and honey. Set aside.
2. In a measuring jar, mix together corn starch, water and egg whites. Pour the batter over the pork along with... - 0
Chicken Lollipops Vibs Favorite
My personal favorite -the chicken lollipop recipe is sure to make you fall in love with this wonderful snack. Deep fried chicken leg with mild seasoning is the perfect snack for the gathering at your place. Serve your friends a yummy lip smacking delight and... - 43.2101
Delectable Deep-fried Shrimp
Scrambling for a last-minute dinner solution? Then this soul-satisfying shrimp treat surely won’t disappoint. Betty gives tips on cooking tasty deep-fried shrimp that isn’t just quick and easy to make, but is also calorie-smart and delectable. Next time... - 111.441
Crisp Juicy Golden Deep-fried Mushrooms
Bored of the meat and veggies! Opt for something tastier yet simpler — mushrooms. Betty's deep-fried mushroom is nothing less than a delicacy. Serve them as delicious appetizers or include them as side dish, this crisp, juicy, golden mushroom makes for... - 88.6421
Shrimp Tempura is a very easy to prepare delicious seafood recipe. Enjoy this amazingly delicious Shrimp Tempura dish; I am sure you would love to share your experience with me. - 43.5077
Sweet & Sour Pork Made Healthier
Pork is my family favorite and I prefer to have it during weekends! Here is one such exotic recipe which I would love to prepare! - 0
Sweet And Sour Pork Tenderloin With Sauce
1. Mix together the sherry and soy sauce for the marinade, pour over the pork in a bowl and leave to marinate for 1-2 hours.
2. To make the sauce, heat the oil in a pan, add the green onion and red pepper and fry for 3-4 minutes, until soft but not... - 37.3987
Restaurant-style deep fried chicken prepared with flavorful spices to give it an Indian twist. - 0
Gobi Manchurian - Indo Chinese
Gobi Manchurian is a popular Indo Chinese appetizer or can be served as side dish. Cauliflower fritters are dipped into batter and fried till crispy. Then cooked with the special manchurian sauce. - 0
Korean Food: Tang Soo Yook (탕수육)
The Korean name of this Deep Fried Meat With Sauce is Tang-soo-yook (탕수육) which is Korean style Chinese food. You can find this food in the Chinese restaurants in Korea. (This is not authentic Chinese food. *^^*) The fried meat tastes really great with... - 91.6013
Chinese Lemon Chicken
1. In a large bowl add in the chicken, black pepper and soy sauce. Mix all the ingredients with spoon.
2. Cover the bowl and let it marinate for 20 - 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
3. For Sauce – In a medium bowl add in the sugar, chicken... - 0
Halawa Bl Jebne
Heat whipping cream and half and half with corn starch.
Beat, cook and stir until well thickened.
Boil sugar and water together for a few minutes.
Add orange flower water.
To make the batter, boil sugar and water in a nonstick pan,... - 41.9007
Gobi Manchurian - Cauliflower Manchurian
Those fond of Indo-Chinese recipes will love this dish. Gobi Manchurian is made in Indian and Chinese style, which means both the type of spices are used. Manchurian is one of the famous starters in India. It is delicious and tastes spicy. Do check out the... - 102.012
Poor Man's Pudding - Pouding Chomeur
Pouding Chomeur is a very traditional dish from Quebec, Canada. It is a wonderful dessert to try at home. It is a kind of pudding made from flour, butter, lemon etc. Check out the recipe. - 126.141
Chef Manjula is going to show a recipe that will please audience from all countries. It’s a delicious Indian snack that's not spicy, made with spinach and few other ingredients that can be found easily. Watch the video just to find that the recipe is just... - 125.094
1)In a bowl, make a paste by mixing corn starch with little water and make sure there are no lumps.
2)Slowly add remaining water.
3)In a saucepan, pour the batter and bring to boil on medium heat. Stir constantly.
4)Cook until the mixture becomes thick... - 29.3152
Quick Caramel Pudding Cake
All of you, who find cooking up a caramel pudding cake in the traditional process is little complicated, here is a simple alternative. Use your microwave and within 15 mins your yummy, delicious caramel pudding cake is ready to serve. Don't you find it super... - 118.267
Shell and clean shrimp leaving tails on.
Split shrimp through back, cutting almost through; open to butterfly shape.
Sift dry ingredients together.
Beat egg with water.
Blend both together for batter.
Heat oil to 375°F., dip shrimp through batter holding... - 38.1169
Korean Style Shrimp In A Spicy Garlic Sauce
There are probably a hundred versions of spicy garlic shrimp but this one tastes like you are in Korea. It's not meant for the weak hearted. Watch James prepare these take-out style prawns which are batter coated, deep fried until cripsy and then dumped into... - 107.36
Fudge Ribbon Cake
Cream 2 tablespoons butter with cream cheese, 1/4 CUP sugar and corn starch.
Add 1 egg, 2 tablespoons milk and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract.
Beat at high speed of mixer until smooth and creamy.
Grease and flour bottom of 13x9-inch pan.
Combine flour with 2... - 44.2226
Sweet And Sour Chicken
1. In a large bowl add in the corn starch and water and whisk well.
2. Whisk in the rice vinegar and sugar. Keep whisking the mixture. Followed by the ketchup, whisk well every ingredient.
3. Add in the soy sauce and mix well.
4. In a saucepan pour in... - 0
1)Slice the boiled eggs half lengthwise and remove yolk. Keep yolk aside.
2)In a pan, heat ghee and fry the onion until golden.
3)Then, add next seven ingredients and fry.
4)Add the yolks to the mixture. Cook for 5 minutes and turn off... - 48.9935
1. In a sauce pan add sugar, water and lime juice and keep aside.
2. In a bowl mix all purpose flour, corn starch, rapid rise yeast, 1 tbsp sugar, 2/3 cup lukewarm water, yogurt, oil and saffron diluted in warm water adding little more water to make... - 107.439
Pamper your guests with this gorgeous and crispy fried chicken. These would definitely add an extra special touch to your party menu. The video is worth watching and Katie presents the recipe in such an impressive manner. Great way for a terrific flavorful... - 101.805
1. CUSTARD: In a medium size pot pour whole milk, fat free milk, heavy cream, sugar and corn starch and heat, stirring.
2. Cut white bread into pieces and add to the pot and stir. Mix until custard begins to thicken, add rose and orange water... - 117.767
Delicious Chocolate Cake Topped With Caramel Sauce
Good enough to 'wow' any crowd, chocolate cake are a huge hit with kids and adults alike. A delicious way to appease your chocolate craving, this video shows you how to prepare the cake from the scratch. For added elegance and taste, don't forget to top it... - 131.054
Chatpati Murghi Tangen
1)Using a fork prick drumsticks all over and boil them in salted water for 10 minutes. Remove and cool.
2)In a bowl, mix tandoori powder, lemon juice and salt and to make paste.
3)Then, rub it on the drumsticks generously. Leave it for an... - 46.5398
Red Velvet Cheesecake - Eggless
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
2. Grease 2 cake pans with oil. Set aside.
3. Make the cake batter according to the instructions on the box.
4. In a blender add all the ingredients for the cream cheese mixture and blend till... - 0
Mediterranean Stuffed Custard Pancakes
Here is a fantastic video for Mediterranean Atayif recipe that are delicious stuffed mini pancakes. The thick creamy custard embodies the orange and rose water flavors and topped with a sweet syrup. The chef here has explained this recipe so well that you can... - 123.006
Jalebi - Instant Vs Traditional
To make regular traditional batter :
1. In a bowl mix 1 cup maida, 1 tablespoon cornstarch and 1 pinch turmeric powder and mix with yogurt.
2. Add water and mix to get a lump free batter.
3. Cover and allow it to ferment for 2 -24 hours.
4. Add the... - 111.249
Homemade Paper Thin Spring Roll Wrappers Or Pastry - Samosa Pastry
1. In a small bowl take a mix of water and oil and keep aside, which can be used later for greasing the pan before preparing the pastry sheets.
2. In a mixing bowl take flour, corn starch and salt and mix them together.
3. To this dry mixture,... - 0
Now doesn’t the title “Eggless Omelet” sound like an oxymoron to you? How is it possible to make an omelet without egg or egg substitute? This recipe shared by the Vegan Zombie has been tried and tested a million times, until it yielded the perfect... - 131.685
Versatile Vegan Omelet
For a change, ditch the breakfast cereal and turn on to something healthy and vegan like this power-packed omelet. Healthy and quick, this omelet packs in quite a lot of vegetables. It's so simple and easy that you will just love it. Follow the video to learn... - 131.443
Heat oven to 400 degrees.
Mix pie filling, lemon juice, cinnamon and blueberries from muffin mix package in saucepan.
Bring to boil.
Pour into 9" square or 11-1/2" x 7-1/2" x 1-1/2" baking dish.
Make muffin batter as directed on package.
Spread evenly over... - 37.2611
Korean Chive Pancake With Calamari And Shrimp
1. In a bowl, add all-purpose flour, black pepper, sea salt, sugar, garlic powder, onion powder, baking powder and corn starch. Mix together with a whisk.
2. Pour water little by little and whisk to combine well.
3. Add chive, red bell pepper, onion,... - 103.885
Moist Eggless Sponge Cake
Sponge cake is a basic cake recipe. You will never again feel bad for being a vegetarian after trying this cake recipe. This recipe is the eggless version of the cake, which is moist and buttery, yet light on your tummy. Follow these simple steps and I'm sure... - 0
Indian Chilli Paneer
If you are planning to serve a complete Indian meal tonight, then this is a smart option. Indian chilli paneer with fried rice - is one of favorite weekend menus at many of the Indian households. It is a fusion of Indian and Chinese cuisines. Paneer or... - 114.465
Red Velvet Cupcakes - Eggless
Red Velvet Cupcakes contain eggs usually but many people in Indian don’t even touch eggs. So I always try bake cakes or muffins without cake. These Red Velvet Cupcakes are just amazing. Try this one and I’m sure you will never go back to the normal... - 0
Crepes Or Pancakes
his is how you make pancakes. Or crepes as they call them in France and north America! They are "so very tasty" that they make a base for a whole universe of meals! - 31.4388
How To Make Japanese Cheesecake
My love of cheesecake has been pretty well documented on this blog. (Berry Cheesecake, Mango Cheesecake, Red Velvet Cheesecake, Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries, Key Lime Cheesecake Milkshake), so it’s not too much of a stretch that I would love the... - 0
Chicken Balls In Orange Sauce
The combination of chicken and orange - how do you like the idea? Sounds just yummy, right. You can very well guess the preparation from the name - chicken balls in orange sauce. It is one of the favorite dish, for those who like Oriental cuisine. So, watch... - 105.724
Eggless Honey Chocolate Sponge
This delectable sponge cake is rich and chocolaty and is flavored with honey. This recipe of eggless chocolate and honey sponge is sure to get your taste buds buzzing! - 53.3039
My Love Therapy: Bûche De Noël
1. Preheat oven to 200*C.
2. In a bowl, shift cocoa powder, flour, corn starch and mix using a whisk.
3. In another bowl, combine almond powder, powdered sugar, egg and egg yolks. Mix well and whip well. Cover with a wet cloth.
4. In a... - 0
Pumpernickel Cloverleaf Rolls
Combine flour and rye flour.
Mix 1 cup flour mixture, salt, bran cereal, cornmeal and yeast thor- oughly in a large bowl.
Combine 1 3/4 cups water, molasses, chocolate and 1 tablespoon margarine in saucepan.
Heat over low heat until liquids are... - 43.4069
Delicious Homemade Banana Pudding
Thanks to this video recipe, you can add a banana pudding recipe to your list of healthy eating ideas for dessert. Anne from ezgf.blogspot.com shows you how to make a healthier banana pudding. Plus, this cooking video shows you how to make your own vanilla... - 115.676