- » Corn Starch Batter
Corn Starch Batter Recipes
Enjoy our collection of corn starch batter recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for corn starch batter recipes.
Crispy Onion Rings In Beer Batter
How about some alcoholic snacks? No, we are not talking about drinks here, we are talking about food. These Crispy Onion Rings in Beer Batter are a unique snack. View this video and you will understand its specialty. It remains crisp even after an hour of... - 119.782
Crispy Fish Batter
This delicious fish batter is incredibly easy to make and turns out really light and crispy! It coats the fish really well!
This recipe can easily be doubled or even tripled. It's also a great batter for homemade onion rings, chicken, shrimp, veggies or even... - 112.441
Vegan Corn Dogs
1. In a mixing bowl combine all flour, corn meal, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt and whisk together.
2. Add your tofu and mash it up.
3. Add the wet ingredients and the Agave and mix together and refrigerate for 10-15 minutes.
4. Heat a pot... - 96.7274
A light air batter resulting in a soft batter coating on either shrimp or pork. Serve as an appetizer with some dipping sauce or as a dough coated element in a stir fried dish. I use the same batter for pork pieces when making sweet and sour pork. - 33.6994
Cut the cauliflower in to florets of medium size, dip in warm water. Keep aside.
Make a batter of corn starch & all purpose flour (both in equal quantities). Add salt and pepper. The batter should be slightly thick.
Dip the cauliflower florets in the... - 39.3259
Bateta Vada Or Aaloo Bonda - Spicy Potato Balls
If you are keen on making a famous Indian snack, then do try this. It's a mouth watering snack. It is normally served with chutney. I suggest that you should watch the video before making the snack. I'm sure you're family will love it. - 102.438
Korean Style Fried Chicken
Long day at work got you down? Brighten up your evening with this lip smacking Korean delight. Usually eaten as an after meal snack or with beer, the crackly, crusty Korean chicken spiced and flavored with honey, pepper, garlic and sake truly makes for a... - 111.443
How To Make Tempura Soba
1. In a saucepan, boil water and add bonito powder to it.
2. Add soy sauce and mirin. Let it boil.
3. In another sauce pan, boil salt water and boil noodle.
4. Once the noodle is boiled enough drain it.
5. On a plate, put flour and coat shrimps and... - 0
Korean Food: Mini Fried Chicken (미니 양념치킨)
Looking for a super bowl party appetizer but want something different? This recipe of Korean style mini fried chicken with a sweet and mildly spiced sauce is the perfect finger food for game nights and to accompany chilled beer. Aeri uses bite sized pieces... - 137.994
Chicken Lollipops Vibs Favorite
My personal favorite -the chicken lollipop recipe is sure to make you fall in love with this wonderful snack. Deep fried chicken leg with mild seasoning is the perfect snack for the gathering at your place. Serve your friends a yummy lip smacking delight and... - 42.8864
Crisp Juicy Golden Deep-fried Mushrooms
Bored of the meat and veggies! Opt for something tastier yet simpler — mushrooms. Betty's deep-fried mushroom is nothing less than a delicacy. Serve them as delicious appetizers or include them as side dish, this crisp, juicy, golden mushroom makes for... - 92.0333
Shrimp Tempura is a very easy to prepare delicious seafood recipe. Enjoy this amazingly delicious Shrimp Tempura dish; I am sure you would love to share your experience with me. - 41.6127
Sweet And Sour Pork Tenderloin With Sauce
1. Mix together the sherry and soy sauce for the marinade, pour over the pork in a bowl and leave to marinate for 1-2 hours.
2. To make the sauce, heat the oil in a pan, add the green onion and red pepper and fry for 3-4 minutes, until soft but not... - 36.162
1) Slice fish into serving size pieces and season with salt and pepper.
2) Mix together the ingredients for batter quickly, being careful not to work the batter too hard.
3) Coat fish evenly with flour and then dip into batter, draining... - 41.8872
Delectable Deep-fried Shrimp
Scrambling for a last-minute dinner solution? Then this soul-satisfying shrimp treat surely won’t disappoint. Betty gives tips on cooking tasty deep-fried shrimp that isn’t just quick and easy to make, but is also calorie-smart and delectable. Next time... - 92.6176
Korean Food: Tang Soo Yook (탕수육)
The Korean name of this Deep Fried Meat With Sauce is Tang-soo-yook (탕수육) which is Korean style Chinese food. You can find this food in the Chinese restaurants in Korea. (This is not authentic Chinese food. *^^*) The fried meat tastes really great with... - 133.898
Chinese Lemon Chicken
1. In a large bowl add in the chicken, black pepper and soy sauce. Mix all the ingredients with spoon.
2. Cover the bowl and let it marinate for 20 - 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
3. For Sauce – In a medium bowl add in the sugar, chicken... - 0
Halawa Bl Jebne
Heat whipping cream and half and half with corn starch.
Beat, cook and stir until well thickened.
Boil sugar and water together for a few minutes.
Add orange flower water.
To make the batter, boil sugar and water in a nonstick pan,... - 40.8964
Gobi Manchurian - Cauliflower Manchurian
Those fond of Indo-Chinese recipes will love this dish. Gobi Manchurian is made in Indian and Chinese style, which means both the type of spices are used. Manchurian is one of the famous starters in India. It is delicious and tastes spicy. Do check out the... - 136.799
Poor Man's Pudding - Pouding Chomeur
Pouding Chomeur is a very traditional dish from Quebec, Canada. It is a wonderful dessert to try at home. It is a kind of pudding made from flour, butter, lemon etc. Check out the recipe. - 124.225
Chef Manjula is going to show a recipe that will please audience from all countries. It’s a delicious Indian snack that's not spicy, made with spinach and few other ingredients that can be found easily. Watch the video just to find that the recipe is just... - 128.368
1)In a bowl, make a paste by mixing corn starch with little water and make sure there are no lumps.
2)Slowly add remaining water.
3)In a saucepan, pour the batter and bring to boil on medium heat. Stir constantly.
4)Cook until the mixture becomes thick... - 28.2793
Quick Caramel Pudding Cake
All of you, who find cooking up a caramel pudding cake in the traditional process is little complicated, here is a simple alternative. Use your microwave and within 15 mins your yummy, delicious caramel pudding cake is ready to serve. Don't you find it super... - 121.569
Shell and clean shrimp leaving tails on.
Split shrimp through back, cutting almost through; open to butterfly shape.
Sift dry ingredients together.
Beat egg with water.
Blend both together for batter.
Heat oil to 375°F., dip shrimp through batter holding... - 36.3206
Korean Style Shrimp In A Spicy Garlic Sauce
There are probably a hundred versions of spicy garlic shrimp but this one tastes like you are in Korea. It's not meant for the weak hearted. Watch James prepare these take-out style prawns which are batter coated, deep fried until cripsy and then dumped into... - 110.229
Fudge Ribbon Cake
Cream 2 tablespoons butter with cream cheese, 1/4 CUP sugar and corn starch.
Add 1 egg, 2 tablespoons milk and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract.
Beat at high speed of mixer until smooth and creamy.
Grease and flour bottom of 13x9-inch pan.
Combine flour with 2... - 41.8113
Sweet And Sour Chicken
1. In a large bowl add in the corn starch and water and whisk well.
2. Whisk in the rice vinegar and sugar. Keep whisking the mixture. Followed by the ketchup, whisk well every ingredient.
3. Add in the soy sauce and mix well.
4. In a saucepan pour in... - 0
1)Slice the boiled eggs half lengthwise and remove yolk. Keep yolk aside.
2)In a pan, heat ghee and fry the onion until golden.
3)Then, add next seven ingredients and fry.
4)Add the yolks to the mixture. Cook for 5 minutes and turn off... - 48.292
1. In a sauce pan add sugar, water and lime juice and keep aside.
2. In a bowl mix all purpose flour, corn starch, rapid rise yeast, 1 tbsp sugar, 2/3 cup lukewarm water, yogurt, oil and saffron diluted in warm water adding little more water to make... - 110.674
Pamper your guests with this gorgeous and crispy fried chicken. These would definitely add an extra special touch to your party menu. The video is worth watching and Katie presents the recipe in such an impressive manner. Great way for a terrific flavorful... - 141.586
1. CUSTARD: In a medium size pot pour whole milk, fat free milk, heavy cream, sugar and corn starch and heat, stirring.
2. Cut white bread into pieces and add to the pot and stir. Mix until custard begins to thicken, add rose and orange water... - 115.39
Chatpati Murghi Tangen
1)Using a fork prick drumsticks all over and boil them in salted water for 10 minutes. Remove and cool.
2)In a bowl, mix tandoori powder, lemon juice and salt and to make paste.
3)Then, rub it on the drumsticks generously. Leave it for an... - 44.3018
Mediterranean Stuffed Custard Pancakes
Here is a fantastic video for Mediterranean Atayif recipe that are delicious stuffed mini pancakes. The thick creamy custard embodies the orange and rose water flavors and topped with a sweet syrup. The chef here has explained this recipe so well that you can... - 125.079
Jalebi - Instant Vs Traditional
To make regular traditional batter :
1. In a bowl mix 1 cup maida, 1 tablespoon cornstarch and 1 pinch turmeric powder and mix with yogurt.
2. Add water and mix to get a lump free batter.
3. Cover and allow it to ferment for 2 -24 hours.
4. Add the... - 111.136
Homemade Paper Thin Spring Roll Wrappers Or Pastry - Samosa Pastry
1. In a small bowl take a mix of water and oil and keep aside, which can be used later for greasing the pan before preparing the pastry sheets.
2. In a mixing bowl take flour, corn starch and salt and mix them together.
3. To this dry mixture,... - 0
Now doesn’t the title “Eggless Omelet” sound like an oxymoron to you? How is it possible to make an omelet without egg or egg substitute? This recipe shared by the Vegan Zombie has been tried and tested a million times, until it yielded the perfect... - 137.653