- » Corn Souffle
Corn Souffle Recipes
Corn Soufflé is a soufflé dish made with corn as the main ingredient. The preparation is often sweet-and-savory and can be made sweeter or saltier by adding more sugar or salt. A light, puffy cake that ... More »
Corn Off The Cob Souffle
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Separate the egg yolk from the egg white; reserving the whites.
3. Grease the bottom of a soufflÃ© dish with butter.
4. In a mixing bowl, combine together the egg yolks, corn, cheese, sour cream,... - 45.1475
1.Start by preheating the oven to 375F degrees
2.Prepare a white sauce, using the fat, flour, milk and seasoning
3.Rub the pimiento through a sieve and add it to the sauce.
4.Add the corn to the mixture.
5.Cool slightly, then add the well... - 43.0768
Santa Fe Corn Souffle
Preheat oven to 400°.
Cut a piece of aluminum foil long enough to fit around a 2-quart souffle dish, allowing a 1-inch overlap; fold foil lengthwise into thirds.
Lightly coat one side of foil and bottom of dish with cooking spray.
Wrap foil around outside of... - 39.7116
1) In a bowl, beat egg yolks and add enough milk to make 3/4 cup liquid.
2) Then, add flour, sugar, butter and corn.
3) In another bowl, beat egg whites until stiff peaks form.
4) Mix the two mixtures.
5) Take a buttered 1-quart casserole and pour the... - 39.4416
Cheese And Corn Souffle
Place butter in a 1 1/2 quart casserole.
Micro wave at HIGH 1 minute.
Blend in flour.
Add milk and stir well.
Stir in corn, salt, garlic salt, and Worcestershire sauce.
Microwave at HIGH 3 to 4 minutes, stirring at 1 minute intervals.
Microwave... - 38.8273
1. In a skkillet, heat oil, add flour and brewer's yeast and stir over medium flame for a couple of minutes
2. Slowly add milk, stir to avoid forming lumps, allow to come to a boil and mix corn and egg yolk into it
3. Cook for ten minutes, season with... - 37.7487
Western Corn Souffle
Melt the 1 1/2 tablespoons butter in saucepan, stir in flour, add milk, and cook until thick, stirring or beating to blend.
Add mustard, salt, and cheese, and stir until well blended.
Mix in corn.
Fry green pepper in the 1 tablespoon butter until limp and add... - 37.0942
Corn Meal Souffle Ring
Put 1 1/4 pints milk, 6 oz. corn meal, 1 teaspoon salt and 1 teaspoon pepper in the top of a double boiler and cook over boiling water until thick, stirring occasionally.
Separate the yolks and white of 3 eggs.
Beat the yolks slightly, add to the corn meal,... - 37.0808
Cheese And Corn Souffle
1. Prepare a white sauce with flour, butter and milk. Add salt to taste- and mustard. Add grated cheese, breadcrumbs and corn.
2. Cook stirring until cheese is melted. Cool for a few minutes. Add beaten egg yolks and blend well.
3. Beat egg whites and cream... - 34.6136
Pre-heat the oven to 375 F and lightly grease a 2 cups souffle dish.
Melt the butter in a saucepan.
Stir the salt and pepper into the flour, then sprinkle the flour over the hot butter.
Stir well to make a thick paste.
Gradually add the milk to the paste,... - 34.1959
Yummy Corn Souffle
1. Start oven, set at 350° F., Moderate. Rub a 1 1/2-quart baking dish with butter or margarine.
2. Melt the butter or margarine, blend in the flour, add salt and paprika.
3. Add the milk, simmer and stir 5 minutes or until the sauce is smooth and... - 33.507
Melt butter and add flour, stirring for a minute or so.
Gradually add milk, stirring, and cook until thick.
Add egg yolks, then corn and seasonings.
Beat egg whites until stiff but not dry and fold into corn mixture.
Pour into ungreased baking dish.
Bake 30... - 33.4585
Corn Souffle is easy to make recipe. Corn Souffle get its taste from corn mixed with milk and eggs. Corn Souffle is prepared by many people during the thanksgiving dinner as side dish. - 32.873
Corn Souffle Casserole
Cook and stir beef, onions, green pepper and garlic in skillet until beef is light brown; drain.
Stir in remaining ingredients except Corn Topping.
Pour into ungreased 2-quart casserole.
Prepare Corn Topping; pour over beef mixture.
Cook uncovered in 350°... - 32.5561
Crusty Corn Souffle
1. Melt butter in a saucepan over a medium heat, add flour and cook, stirring, for 1 minute. Stir in sweet corn and cook for 1 minute longer. Remove pan from heat and set aside to cool for 5 minutes.
2. Beat egg yolks, one at a time, into sauce mixture. Stir... - 32.0263
Corn Meal Souffle
Heat milk in double boiler, stir meal in very slowly, and cool one hour.
Then add butter and salt and let cool.
After it is cool, beat in egg yolks and fold in the well-beaten egg whites.
Pour into well-greased dish and bake in a pan of water for about 30... - 22.5456
Corn Souffle Recipes By Category