- » Corn Snack
Corn Snack Recipes
Enjoy our collection of corn snack recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for corn snack recipes.
Grilled Corn With Spiced Butter
Grilled corn is absolutely fantastic! In this recipe we added some spiced up butter for an even better result! This is easy to make and I promise you will love it. - 130.012
Easy Corn Chips
If you're having a small party at home then making Corn Chips is a good idea. The Chef shows an easy way to make it. You can serve the Corn Chips with salsa. - 125.826
Cinnamon Sugar Pop Corn
This is the perfect snack recipe for a movie night at home. Our handsome chef Ronnie Woo shows you how to make Cinnamon Sugar Pop Corn! Watching corn kernels pop and Ronnie cook is a double treat, ladies. Enjoy! - 124.542
Arepas De Venezuela
The national snack of Venezuela is an easy to make stuffed corn fritter. Make it Colombian style by flattening the fritter and top it instead of stuffing it. - 123.861
Perfect Holiday Popcorn
Looking for a super simple holiday snack recipe that has big flavor and is good for you? You'll love this holiday popcorn recipe and I'll also teach you how to cook popcorn perfectly every time. - 122.832
Campfire Corn With Herb Butter
How many of you expect to munch on grilled fresh corns, while enjoying a campfire with your friends? All of you can make your campfire more attractive by preparing the herb butter to brush on the grilled corncobs before serving. Doesn't it sound interesting?... - 122.672
Popcorn extravaganza is simply a show off of culinary creativity and how you can yank these all time favorite munch into a triple pleasure snack. Watch on this video to find the secret of turning ordinary popcorn into a salacious snack. - 121.834
Hot Corn Chips
Corn chips for your next party? How about making them yourself? Well its not as difficult as you would expect it to be. Watch this video and learn how to make crisp delicious corn chips. Ready in only a few minutes, these chips go great with salsa or... - 118.934
How To Make Corn Tortilla Chips And Cinnamon Sugar Chips
1. Heat the oil for frying and make sure that the oil temperature is around 325-350 degrees, use a candy thermometer.
2. Cut the corn tortillas in 8 piece triangles.
3. Fry the corn tortillas chips for few minutes on each side, using a... - 118.145
Are you also a fan of tamales? They are great to serve as snack, or meal. Here is a quick video to make tamales with corn they are known as Bolivian Humintas. The chef got the recipe from her nanny and is very excited to share it with you. - 116.886
Elote - Mexican Style Grilled Corn
Elote is a popular Mexican street snack and is one of my favorite ways to enjoy roasted corn on the cob. Hot buttered corn is dressed with mayonnaise, fresh crumbled cotija cheese, chili for spice and served up with fresh lime. If you've never tried corn like... - 116.065
Sweet Potato And Cream Corn Fritters
When it is still kind of cold outside, it is good to have a great warm dish to feel good about your meal. Chef Maxwell has a great recipe in his kitchen. Sweet potato and corn fritters. - 112.053
Mini Blueberry Corn Muffins
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
2. grease a 12 cup mini muffin tray.
3. In an electric mixing bowl, cream the butter with sugar and honey until nice fluffy.
4. Stir in the egg and beat well.
5. In another bowl, add and combined... - 111.933
Vegan Blueberry Corn Muffins
Blue berry corn muffins are so moist and tender. The sweet blue berry flavor in the moist corn muffin tastes great. You can serve them with butter or jam or at the snack time. These muffins can also make a dessert of sorts. Enjoy this blue berry corn muffin... - 110.726
Corn Serving Tip
Chef Keith Snow demonstrates a creative way to prepare corn "off the cob" - 110.253
Wondering what tasty treats you can offer your children. You must surely try this caramelized popcorn. Also a wonderful Halloween treat, these popcorns just melt in the mouth and can be so much fun. - 110.25
Honey Caramel Popcorn
Are you bored having the same old popcorn? Try this Honey Caramel Popcorn made in minutes in your own kitchen. This video will guide you through the simple steps of preparing this crunchy munchy snack. Happy Munching! - 110.183
How To Make Chocolate Covered Corn Flakes
If you love to indulge in chocolates, here is a recipe you are going to love! Corn Flakes Covered with Dark Chocolate, as the name suggests, is a recipe which will be lapped up by chocolate lovers. So whether you are preparing this recipe for yourself or... - 110.11
Homemade Raw And Vegan Tortilla Chips
Who said healthy snacks are expensive and not tasty? Why buy packaged healthy snacks when making them at home is incredibly simple? Try this recipe of homemade tortilla chips. In this video Dorothy makes a raw vegan version of corn tortilla chips that are... - 109.894
Black Bean Corn Salsa
Throwing a back yard party? Then this salsa served with tortilla chips is gonna be the highlight of your evening! Watch the video on to make this salsa! - 109.476
Vegan Caramel Corn
1. Preheat oven to 250°F.
2. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
3. Divide the popcorn between 2 large bowls.
4. In a large saucepan melt the margarine over medium heat.
5. Stir in the sugar, corn syrup and salt... - 109.457
Grilling Corn On The Cob
Corn on the cob is a favorite with all. The chef here has shared a quick and easy method of grilling corn on the cob. Just butter, season, wrap and grill, here your corn on the cob is ready in a few minutes. It's perfect for holiday barbecues and good times... - 108.766
Celebrate monsoon with this home made crispy and crunchy Corn Pakoda. An awesome variation for regular Onion or Aloo Pakoda. - 106.195
Raw Soft Corn Wraps
1. In a blender, blend yellow bell pepper along with 1 tablespoon of water.
2. Add the sunflower seeds, water, garlic, cumin, cayenne, organic frozen corn.
3. Blend for 2 minutes, and then add ground golden flax seeds, stir well until all the... - 105.029
Corn Muffins With Billionaire Bacon
Cooking for husband is always a wife’s delight. Even after years of marriage, this cook in the video finds it fun and pleasure to cook her husband his favorite dishes. Watch this video if you too make a passionate wife and are looking for a stupendous... - 104.362
Mini Corn Muffin With Blueberries
These bite-sized muffins smell so scrumptious while they are baking - you won't be able to resist them. Mini-muffins are perfect for a mid-morning snack or as a treat with lunch and the smaller portion is ideal for children or those of us trying to shed the... - 103.798
Crispy Corn Fritters With Bacon And Goat Cheese
Who doesn't like to eat hot and crispy fritters. Here is an excellent video that shows how to make crispy corn fritters at home. The chef here makes them with bacon and goat cheese in the regular batter. You can definitely create your own variation, but... - 103.441
Healthy Low Calorie Flavored Popcorn
Make your movie night all the more special with Betty's flavored popcorn recipe. It's so crunchy and flavorful that not just the kids, but even the adults will fall for it. Betty's version of this low-calorie snack is so sumptuous that you simply can't resist... - 103.159
2 Ways With Fresh Corn On The Cob
Robin is back from a corn field with loads of freshly cut corn cobs. In the video, she is preparing 2 butters that are to be served with the corns, that are freshly grilled. Also don’t miss out the before-grilling corn tips to ensure the right product. - 103.117
Popcorn On Stovetop
When it comes to popcorns, popcorns on stovetops are anytime better than the microwave ones. In this video, simple chef is making his popcorns and shows the recipe for popcorn on stovetop. The only hard and fast rule is to cook them in a heavy bottomed... - 102.459
Homemade Warm Water Corn Fritters
Impress your family and friends with these easy homemade hot water corn fritters. In this recipe video, Betty shows how to make hot water corn fritters. Nothing warms up on a nippy night like a bowlful of delicious crusty corn fritters. Dig in, these are... - 100.97
Mexican Grilled Corn
1. Turn grill to medium to medium high.
2. In a ramekin, combine mayonnaise and yogurt.
3. Add chilli powder, and mix it well.
4. Place corns on grill, and cook for 8-10 minutes, turning occasionally.
5. Spread mayonnaise mixture on... - 100.735
Corn On The Cob
Corn On The Cob is a simple yet wonderful dish with a Mexican twist. Amelia prepares one of her favorite recipes from Mexico corn on the cob with fresh creme and cotija cheese. This treat is sure to please your family and friends! - 100.122
How To Make Caramel Popcorn/puffcorn Video
These homemade caramel popcorns are sure to be a hit with your friends and family. This is an excellently made video to help you prepare delicious caramel popcorn with paper bag and with minimal hassles. You can either serve these popcorns as a snack or even... - 100.008
Makai Na Vada - Corn Fritters
If you are keen on making a delicious Indian snack, then do try this. You can serve it with tea. You can serve this snack to your family and guests and I'm sure they'll love it. Certainly watch the video before making the snack. - 99.7774
Party Favorite Sweet-salty Caramel-coated Popcorn
Get your party rolling with bite-size, easy and fun to make caramel coated popcorn. This sweet tasting popcorn is a refreshing change from the old-fashioned popcorn and makes for a great munch-time snack. Trail the video recipe to make this yummy popcorn. - 99.3142
Caramel Corn On The Cob And Italian Corn On The Cob
1. Soak the cobs in water for an hour.
2. Grill the cobs with the husks on for 15-20 minutes.
3. Turn the corn around frequently.
4. For the Caramel corn: In a bowl, mix the butter, brown sugar, salt, pepper and butterscotch snaaps.
5.... - 99.0637
Baked Vegetarian Nachos
Want an interesting snack recipe? Then this video is just the thing for you. Watch the learn to make the perfect nachos that will make the perfect snack, all the time! - 98.9897
Two Way Corn On The Cob
Want to know the different ways to enjoy your corn on the cob? Then this video is a guide to get your corn done two ways! See the video for more! - 98.1848
Corn And Black Bean Salsa Sauce
Want to prepare a great side dish that goes well with your main dish? Check out the yummy and delicious Corn and Black Bean Salsa Sauce. A great sauce that goes well with pork, meat, fish, tacos or tortillas. - 97.646
Corn On The Cob
Corn can make a quick and easy snack during summer holiday activity time for kids. Check out Tamra Davis cooking delicious Corn on the cob with fresh corn and serving them with few simple flavors. Delicious and healthy snack to serve kids! - 96.3088
Corn Tofu ( Soymilk Tofu)
This video will show you how to make a tofu using soy milk and gelatin. Adding creamed corn makes the tofu really aromatic and appetizing. It is something similar to drinking Korean corn tea ;) - 95.4799
Corn Pancake Or Fritters - Gluten Free
If you are interested in making an easy Indian snack, then you have to watch chef Bhavna as she makes the yummy corn pancakes. It's easy to make and it certainly has the Indian touch in it . You can serve it with yogurt. I'm sure you'll enjoy the snack. - 93.8477
Pure And Simple Lima Bean And Corn Succotash
Succotash is as good eaten as eaten alone as it is served as an accompaniment. In this video, Betty offers the inside scoop on making pure and sumptuous lima bean and corn succotash. Watch the video to learn how to make simple, fuss-free succotash. - 92.4052
Quick Stove Top Popcorn
If you often crave for popcorn at the most wee hour of the day, then this recipe would be just perfect. Homemade popcorn has a fresh flavor, which you would surely prefer. So, stock up the corn kernels to pop up the popcorns at anytime of the day. - 92.2981
Cancha - Andean Corn Nuts
1. In a pan heat oil and add in the corns. Cover the pan and keep stirring.
2. Take out the popcorn over a paper towel and season with sea salt.
3. Serve popcorn with salsa and nachos and enjoy. - 92.2592
Mexican Corn Tortilla Chips
No one can say no to 'corn tortilla chips' that seems to be a favorite of kids and adults alike. Chef Keith Snow shows how to prepare a Mexican corn treat at home using chips, cream, cilantro and avocado. A riot of texture and taste indeed! - 92.1659
My Favorite Snack - Popcorn
1. In a paper bag, place 1/3 cup of kernels.
2. Place paper bag in microwave for 1 min 20 secs.
3. In a bowl place popped kernels.
4. Sprinkle seasoning and shake the bowl.
5. Have as you desire. - 91.7462
Superbowl Bbq Pork Stuffed Corn Muffins
These are not your typical muffins that your grandma makes. These are the killer Superbowl BBQ Pork-Stuffed Corn Muffins that we are talking about here. We have no doubt that you and your family will enjoy it. Watch and learn this recipe from this video.... - 91.4126
Corn Boiled And Buttered
1. In a large pot pour in water and bring to boil.
2. Add in corn, boil for 10 minutes.
3. Take out the corn with the help of a tong.
4. Brush the butter over the hot corn, sprinkle black pepper and serve. - 91.4102
Basil & Sweet Corn Fritters
Using summer sweet corn and fresh picked basil make these fritters a fresh and seasonal snack with a dollop of tomato relish! - 91.1362
Easy Kettle Corn
Want to learn a recipe that could be an easy snack to munch or to serve during retreats or any festive season? This kettle corn recipe is the one that fits all occasions and as the name suggests, it’s easy to make. Popcorn kernels cooked with sugar and... - 90.2143
Healthy Green Corn Tamales
These Healthy Green Corn Tamales don't take all day but it gives you enough time to gossip with your family and friends. Watch this video and try out this recipe when you have your family and friends over for a meal. Happy cooking! - 86.9876
Sweet Candy Corn Rice Krispy Treats
This candy treat is for all the rice krispie lovers out there. You can make this Holiday treat in no time if you have all the ingredients handy. In this video, you'll learn how to make them with ease. Enjoy! - 86.7417
Have you ever tried homemade corn bread? Here is an excellent recipe for corn bread that is super easy and great with a cup of tea or coffee. Watch this interesting video that shows this unique recipe for corn bread. Impress your guests with this delicious... - 86.4851
Kettle Pop Corn
How does it feel to pop popcorn right from the cob? Easy to make, this healthy snack makes for a filling and flavorful indulgence. Follow this recipe on popcorn and you will know what a child's play it is to make instant pop corn at home. - 86.3014
Cloned Burger Part 2
Ever wished to recreate the magic of junk food in your kitchen? Try replicating this Todd Wilbur style junk food at home that tastes much better than any store-bought stuffed food. This recipe indeed speaks for Todd's ingenuity as a cook. - 85.6606
In this video, chef is trying to make a traditional Filipino Binatog using Mexican corn. All he is doing is boiling and draining the corns and serving with sugar and grated coconut. Only if he had provided the exact measurements for ingredients, one could... - 85.0899
Whiskey Flavored Sweet Popcorn
A silent video that shows how to make the super simple popcorn that is flavored with whiskey to munch during a good movie. This is a must watch, make and eat recipe for all who enjoy good movies and relish lip-smacking popcorn while watching them. And there... - 84.4021
Episode #13 Fish Fry - Wrapping Up
Fish chips might be the most loved comfort food, but fried fish isn't anything less. In this video, the chef presents a luscious fish fry recipe that packs in a gamut of ingredients and loads of flavor. Crispy, crunchy fish recipe, this dish tastes good when... - 82.7759
Spicy Garlic And Crushed Pepper Popcorn
Looking to add an interesting twist to mainstream popcorn? Then this video is just the thing for you. Watch and learn to make spicy popcorn that everyone is guaranteed to love! - 82.1972
The other day when I was at the vegetable shop I saw some popcorn.
It was the first time I’d seen popcorn that was still on the cob, so I had to buy it. - 79.6906
Classic Guacamole With Blue Corn Chips
Dave is fixing a good old guacamole with all natural blue corn chips. Six simple ingredients going into one bowl and mashed with a spoon. It is creamy, nutty, garlicky, oniony, lightly spiced with generous squeeze of lime! Just like it takes no time to fix... - 75.285
Variety Of Ways To Serve Popped Popping Corn
Looking for a quick snack idea which is not just healthy but inexpensive to? Then take a look at this video to see the chef suggesting several ways to use corns combined with other common ingredients to make a perfect snack. All you need is little bit of... - 71.7025
Salted Caramel Popcorn
A little sweet a little salty! Salted caramel popcorn is so addictive, it’s hard to stop eating. Watch this video to learn how to make this all time favorite snack at home. You may want to double the recipe, it’s so good! - 70.9961
Healthy Corn Fritters Topped With Yogurt Dip
Want to learn how to make yummy corn fritters the healthy way? Then watch this video and know of a recipe that will yield tasty fritters that you can enjoy without worrying about the fat and calorie contents! - 68.4254
Real Texas Nachos Part 1
1. Cut the tortillas into medium sized nachos.
2. Mix the grated Chihuahua cheese and Colby cheese together.
3. Slice the jalapeno peppers into thin slices.
1. In a frying skillet, add some oil and deep fry the tortilla pieces, on... - 65.1335
Chili Corn Bread
Corn bread is a classic recipe that you must have had at home some time or the other. If you haven't then here is the authentic and easy way to make chili corn bread right at home. - 51.4063
Lucky Corn Clovers
This Lucky Corn Clovers is worth trying, if you love to taste something delicious, fresh and exciting! What's more? This recipe for Lucky Corn Clovers is wonderfuly simple and you've got something brilliant and exotic on your table! - 50.5312
Corn Flakes N' Banana Muffins
corn flakes and banana muffins are crunchy little muffins that can be included in your day to day snacks or breakfast menu. Baked with corn flakes and mashed bananas, these are flavored with cinnamon and a dash of nutmeg. - 50.3083
Jolly Time Rocky Road Peanut Butter Popcorn Bars
1. In saucepan, add corn syrup and butter and boil over medium heat for 3 minutes.
2. Remove from heat and stir in peanut butter chips and peanut butter until smooth.
3. In a bowl put the popcorn and raisins and pour the peanut butter mixture on top... - 49.2942
1. Grease a 12 bun or a muffin mould tray with oil or butter
2. Preheat the oven to 425° F, 210° C
3. Into a large basin, sieve the flours, salt and baking powder.
4. Pour a mixture of milk egg and honey and oil, blended in a... - 48.6973
Fresh Corn Sticks
1. Preheat oven to 425°F
2. In a medium bowl, combine buttermilk egg yolk, and margarine stirring well.
3. In a small bowl combine flour, cornmeal, sugar, baking powder and salt.
4. Gradually add flour mixture to buttermilk mixture,... - 48.6135
Corn Flake And Coconut Cookies
1. Pre heat an oven at 175 C (350 F).
2. Grease a baking tray with butter and keep aside.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine flour, salt, baking powder and baking soda. Sieve together and keep aside.
4. In a medium sized bowl, combine... - 48.4955
Praline Popcorn Crunch
1. Preheat oven to 175 degrees centigrade.
2. On a baking sheet, toast pecans in the oven until light brown.
3. In a greased bowl, add popcorn, nuts and set aside.
4. In a saucepan, add sugar, butter, ¼ cup liqueur corn syrup and bring... - 48.2576
Fresh Corn Fritters
1. In a bowl combine salt, cheese, pepper and pancake mix.
2. Blend pimiento, chilies, corn, eggs and corn well.
3. In a griddle or frying pan add butter and heat.
4. Use a spoon to drop the vegetable mixture in the pan. ( 2tblsp for 1... - 48.0909
Cheesy Corn Toast
Deliciously sweet corn submerged in creamy cheese sauce, spread on sliced french bread and grilled to perfection...a beautiful golden crust to see and a crunch to bite :) - 48.0862
1) In a saucepan, mix the cornmeal and the milk
2) Cook over a low flame till it reaches a mush like consistency
3) In ½ cup of warm water, dissolve the yeast
4) In the cornmeal mixture tip in the sugar, shortening, salt, eggs, yeast and the... - 48.011
Cornmeal Yeast Muffins
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. In a small bowl, with warm water dissolve yeast and 1 teaspoon sugar.
3. In a small saucepan, combine whisking milk, butter, remaining 1/4 cup sugar and salt over medium heat until butter melts and... - 47.874
Cheddar Corn Cakes
1. Pre-heat a oven by setting it to 400°F.
2. Take a small sized nonstick skillet and heat the oil in it.
3. Add the peppers and scallions and cook over medium flame stirring once in a while.
4. Allow it to cook for a minute until the... - 47.7452
Corn Bread With Egg White
1.Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
2.Combine flour, cornmeal, salt, sugar and baking powder and sieve them together.
3.Whisk egg white, oil and milk.
4.Put the egg white mixture into the flour mix and mix to make the batter moist.
5.Take... - 47.305
Corn And Avocado Torta
1) Separate the kernels from the corn cob.
2) In a large skillet, add 1 tablespoon butter and melt over moderate heat.
3) Add the corn and cook, stirring, until golden brown, about 10 minutes.
4) Stir in the red pepper, jalapeno and... - 47.2608
Blueberry Corn Muffins
1. Preheat oven to 400F.
2. In a bowl whisk together the flour, the cornmeal, the baking powder, and the salt.
3. In a small bowl whisk together the butter, the egg, the honey, the sugar, and the milk, stir the butter mixture into the... - 47.2404
1) Preheat oven at 300°.
2) In a bowl, dissolve the yeast in the water and add 1 t honey.
3) Place the bowl in a warm place for 10 minutes.
4) Add rest of the ingredients to the bowl and mix thoroughly.
5) Cover the bowl with a lid and allow... - 47.0849
Carrot Corn Bread
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Combine flour, cornmeal, baking powder, salt, and baking soda.
3. In a separate bowl, combine buttermilk, corn, carrots, brown sugar, and egg whites.
4. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients. Mix until well... - 46.9277
In 5-quart casserole, combine popcorn and peanuts.
In 2-quart measure or casserole, combine brown sugar, butter, corn syrup and salt.
Microwave at High for 3 to 5 minutes, or until sugar is dissolved and mixture is boiling,... - 46.6851
Salt Rising Bread
1. Into a heatproof bowl measure the cornmeal a day ahead.
2. In a small saucepan heat 1 cup of the milk until bubbles begin to form around the sides of the pan.
3. Pour the milk over the cornmeal and stir to a smooth paste.
4. Set the bowl in a warm... - 46.5398
Sweet Corn And Garlic Sausage Flan
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Dust flour over the working table and roll out the dough.
3) Using the rolled dough sheet line a 10 inch flan ring and set on a baking sheet.
4) In a pan, melt the butter and sautÃ© onion until... - 46.4252
Sweet Corn Fritters
1) Keep a cheese cloth or a coffee filter over a strainer.
2) Place it over a bowl.
3) Fill yogurt into it and allow to drain for 30 minutes.
4) Pour it in a small bowl.
5) Add apple sauce. Whisk to combine. Keep aside.
6) In a food processor add corn... - 46.4093
Zucchini Corn Casserole
Preheat oven to 350°F .
Butter 1 1/2-quart baking dish.
Melt butter in large skillet over medium-high heat.
Add onion and saute until soft, about 5 minutes.
Stir in zucchini and garlic, blending well.
Mix in chilies and water Reduce heat to medium, cover and... - 46.2762
1) Preheat oven to 400 degree.
2) Sift flour with cornmeal, baking powder, salt, and sugar and gradually blend in egg and sour cream ensuring to stir until mixed well.
3) Knead the dough on a floured surface and roll into 1/8-inch... - 46.2528
In 3-quart casserole, combine popcorn and peanuts.
In 2-quart measure or casserole, combine molasses, brown sugar, butter, vinegar and salt.
Microwave at High for 1 1/2 to 3 minutes, or until sugar is dissolved and mixture is... - 45.9632
Homemade Tortilla Chips
1. In a bowl mix together flour, cornmeal and baking powder.
2. Add shortening, egg, water and work up to form stiff dough. Allow to rest.
3. Knead for about 5 minutes and divide into 4.
4. Roll each part into a 10-inch square, about... - 45.9054
Hood Point Cookies
1) Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
2) In a bowl of electric mixer, place oil and sugar to process thoroughly.
3) Beat in egg to this mixture until thick and creamy.
4) In another bowl, sift flour with baking powder, soda and salt.
5) Add... - 45.8707
Crispy Caramel Corn
1. Preheat oven to 125 degrees centigrade.
2. In a greased bowl, toss popcorn, peanuts and set aside.
3. In a saucepan, melt butter, add sugar, corn syrup, salt and bring to a boil. Simmer for about 5 minutes until sugar is completely... - 45.7972