- » Corn Salt Pepper
Corn Salt Pepper Recipes
Enjoy our collection of corn salt pepper recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for corn salt pepper recipes.
Corn Chowder With Salt Pork
1.Start by cutting the salt pork into cubes
2.In a large saucepan, place the pork cubes and brown it
3.Now add onion to the pan, and cook until tender and lightly browned
4.Also add potatoes and pour water to the pan and cook until the... - 45.3962
Broiled Corn With Salt Pork
1. Thinly slice pork and sautÃ© partially. Take off from skillet and keep aside 2 tablespoons drippings.
2. Cook onion in drippings for 2 to 3 minutes.
3. Mix in corn, and add salt and pepper to taste.
4. Divide into 4 equal portions; add into... - 34.6645
Salt And Pepper Calamari/squid
Salt and Pepper Squid is a popular dim sum dish that's crispy, salty and savory. Make this easy dish at home and serve it to guests, family and friends. One bite and you'll want more, but be careful! Just because it doesn't have MSG like most restaurant style... - 101.673
Salt & Pepper Batter Fried Shrimp
There is a lot that can be done with shrimps. But here Tina is keeping them simple with salt and pepper as she has very fresh shrimps that has all the flavors and don’t require much added spices to make them delicious. Enjoy them on the sides with some... - 71.0312
Salt-pepper Fried Fish With Schezwan Sauce
How about a quick Chinese fish recipe? A simple recipe that is quick to prepare and delicious to taste. Chef Vikas shows you how to prepare this. Watch this video and learn. - 94.7618
Chinese Salt And Pepper Pork Chops
The first time I had salt & pepper pork chops was at a Chinese restaurant in Luganville, Vanuatu. I was smitten. I have never tasted something so distinctively flavored with such a light and crisp coat. It was so perfect I decided I needed to make my own... - 124.579
Creamed Corn On Salt Biscuits
1. Pressure-cook the corncobs in salted water.
2. Remove, grate and cook with salt, pepper, onion, ginger and milk till thick
3. Put on salto biscuits, garnish with greens and grated cheese. - 25.1442
Sauteed Corn And Green Pepper
1 Husk corn and remove silks; cut kernels from the cobs. (There should be about 3 cups.)
2 In a large frying pan,saute green pepper and onion in butter or margarine until soft.Stir in corn, salt, and pepper; cover.
3 Cook slowly, stirring once or... - 33.8316
Curried Corn And Peppers
Saute the scallions and bell pepper in the butter on medium heat for about 2 minutes.
Stir in the curry powder and the corn.
Chop the tomatoes and add them to the skillet.
Continue to cook for about 5 minutes, stirring frequendy, until the vegetables are... - 33.3186
Mexican Corn And Pepper
This mexican corn recipe is a hot and spicy corn recipe made with whole kernal corn and tomatoes. Cooked along with a medley of peppers with added hot peppers, the mexican corn can be served along with a tossed salad or in a bowl with fresh parsley for... - 33.1368
Stuffed Peppers With Corn
1) In a bowl, combine the corn, beef, pimiento, onion and salt together, then stuff into the peppers.
2) In a slow cooker, stand the stuffed peppers upright.
3) In a bowl, combine the Worcestershire sauce, soup and mustard together, then pour into... - 40.4342
Corn And Pepper Casserole
Melt butter in pan, add finely chopped shallots, finely chopped peppers and drained corn, cook 2 minutes.
Remove from heat, add cream, season with salt and pepper.
Pour corn mixture into shallow ovenproof dish.
Combine cheese and parsley, sprinkle over... - 34.6895
Herbed Tomato Corn And Pepper Saute
In a large skillet cook the onion and the bell pepper with salt and pepper to taste in the oil over moderate heat, stirring occasionally, until the onion is softened.
Add the garlic and cook the mixture, stirring, for 1 minute.
Add the tomatoes, the marjoram,... - 35.0854
Corn Stuffed Peppers
Combine corn, egg, tomatoes, bread crumbs, onion, meat, salt, pepper, and sugar.
Mix well and set aside.
Place peppers in shallow greased casserole(s).
Fill each pepper half with meat mixture and sprinkle with paprika.
Bake at 350° for 35 minutes.
Cool; seal... - 40.0251
Corn & Olives Stuffed Peppers
1. Slice the tops off the green and red bell peppers and carefully remove the seeds and inner ribs. Remove the stems from the tops and chop the remaining pepper pieces. Stand the peppers upright in a 5-quart electric slow cooker.
2. In a medium bowl, combine... - 33.6962
Corn-pepper Saute'with Peanuts
1)In a small saucepan, heat margarine and saute onion until tender.
2)Fold in corn, hot peppers and salt.
3)Heat nicely and then add peanuts. Toss well.
4)Serve corn pepper sauté with peanuts immediately. - 34.1684
Corn And Squash Soup With Roasted Red Pepper Puree
In a stockpot combine the water, basil, and garlic.
Bring to a boil, reduce heat to a simmer, and cook over medium heat for 30 minutes, skimming the surface if necessary.
Strain the broth and set aside.
In a large saucepan, melt the butter over medium heat... - 40.7632
Corn Pepper Sausage Skillet
Corn and pepper sausage skillet is a filling vegetable and sausage recipe. Skillet cooked on the grill, the corn and pepper sausage is spiced with garlic, chili and cumin to taste. Garnished with tomato halves and parsley, it can be served with rice or meal... - 41.1445
Corn Pepper Sausage Skillet
Crumble sausage into heavy 10-inch skillet or heavy foil pan.
Add green pepper and onion.
Place skillet, on covered grill, over medium-hot briquets about 15 minutes or until meat is browned, stirring once or twice.
Remove from grill; carefully drain off... - 38.6721
Grilled Corn With Red Pepper Butter
In food processor, combine butter and red pepper; process until fairly smooth.
Spoon butter mixture onto piece of plastic wrap or waxed paper.
Shape butter into 1 in (2.5 cm) thick log.
Wrap tightly; refrigerate 2 hours or until firm. (Butter can be prepared... - 33.8661
Sweet Corn And Red Bell Peppers
1)Drain sweet corn kernels and keep it aside.
2)Blanch bell peppers for minimum 30 seconds in boiling salted water then refresh in cold water and drain... - 36.3582
Creamed Artichokes Peppers And Corn
1 ln a medium-size heavy saucepan, melt the butter over moderate heat.
Stir in the onion and red pepper and saute, stirringoccasionally, for 5 minutes or until soft.
2 Lower the heat, stir in the flour, and cook, stirring, for 1 minute.
Add the stock, milk,... - 33.8473
Scalloped Corn With Peppers And Pimento
1) In a bowl, mix evaporated milk to reserved corn liquid to make 1 cup liquid.
2)In a saucepan, melt butter and add flour, salt, pepper, monosodium glutamate and celery salt. Cook until smooth. Keep stirring.
3)Slowly add evaporated milk and cook... - 47.318
Zucchini With Corn & Peppers
A wide frying pan, melt butter over high heat.
Add zucchini, corn, bell pepper, onion, and garlic.
Cook, stirring, until vegetables are tender-crisp (about 5 minutes).
Season to taste with salt and pepper. - 28.5535
Pepper And Onion Corn Sticks
Sift togcther flour, commcal, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
Stir in green pepper and onion.
Add remaining ingredients and mix until just combined.
Pour into hot, well-greased corn-stick pans.
Bake in 425-degree oven 12-15 min utes or until browned. - 39.5403
Scalloped Corn And Pepper
1) Preheat oven to 375° F.
2) In a skillet, melt butter over low heat.
3) Add onion and green pepper and sauté in butter until the vegetables get tender.
4) Add corn and liquid, milk, salt and pepper.
5) Use a casserole to butter.
6)... - 45.3333
Alabama Corn Souffle Pudding
Grate corn or split kernels with a corn scraper or sharp knife.
Hold cobs over a bowl and scrape off kernels with back of knife.
Add remaining ingredients except egg whites and beat well to blend.
Fold in whites.
Pour into greased 9-inch casserole or baking... - 29.153
Scalloped Corn And Pepper
Cooking up something special is always fun and here's a simple recipe for Scalloped Corn and Pepper to double that fun. This dish is really gonna taste good and will definitely make up a great meal! - 45.9555
Corn And Green Pepper Fritters
1. Cook the corn in salted water till tender.
2. Combine together corn, sugar, salt, chopped capsicum, egg and white sauce.
3. Mix baking powder with flour and sift over the corn mixture. Mix well.
4. Heat oil. Fry dessertspoonfuls in hot oil. - 39.3298
Crunchy Corn And Green Pepper Fritters
1. Cook the corn in salted water.
2. Combine corn with sugar, salt, white sauce, egg and chopped capsicum.
3. Sift baking powder and flour and add it to the mixture. Mix well.
4. Fry in deep fat like fritters. - 33.3568
Roasted Pepper And Corn Soup
1)In a food processor, blend together red bell pepper and green bell pepper into a smooth puree.
2)Stir fry chili, garlic and onion in olive oil.
3)Combine together butter and flour over reduced heat to make roux.
4)In a heavy saucepan, pour milk and... - 48.8626
Baked Corn And Peppers
1. Start oven, set at 350° F., Moderate. Rub a 1-quart baking dish with butter or margarine.
2. Saute the pepper in the butter or margarine 3 minutes. Add the corn, mix well.
3. Soak the bread crumbs in the egg mixed with milk, add salt and pepper.
4.... - 32.6871
Sweet Corn And Pepper Flan
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a pan, melt the butter and saute the onion and green pepper for 5 minutes.
3) Add the in sauce with 2 oz. cheese, the corn, mustard and season to taste.
4) Allow the cheese mixture to boil, and take... - 46.8446
Slice tops from green peppers; remove seeds and membranes.
Cook peppers in boiling salted water to cover for 5 minutes; drain.
Combine all remaining ingredients; spoon into peppers.
Place peppers in baking pan.
Bake at 375 degrees for 35 minutes or until... - 37.1016
Heat oven to 575 degrees.
Remove tops and seeds from green peppers.
Drop them into rapidly-boiling water and boil for 5 minutes.
Fry bacon until crisp, lift out of pan, drain on paper towelling, cool and crumble.
Add curry powder to bacon... - 37.8695
Remove corn from the cobs and combine with green and red peppers and onions in a medium-size bowl.
Combine remaining ingredients in a medium-size saucepan.
Add corn mixture and simmer slowly 6 to 8 minutes.
Chill and serve. - 29.3399
Scalloped Corn And Chicken
Preheat oven to 375Â°F.
Combine corn, chicken, green peppers, onions, and 1 cup of the bread crumbs.
Add eggs and milk and turn into a greased l 1/2-quart ovenproof casserole.
Top with remaining bread crumbs, dot with butter, and bake about 25 minutes. - 31.809
1 Dice the salt pork, put in a pan with cold water to cover and blanch by bringing to a boil and boiling for about 1 minute; then drain and set aside. Peel and chop the onion; peel and dice the potatoes; chop the celery; cut the pepper in half, re- move the... - 33.683
Corn And Pepper Chowder
1) Take a bowl to mix corn, potato, milk, parsley, dill, salt and white pepper. Set it aside.
2) Take a 2-quart casserole for combining bacon, onion, celery, red and green pepper.
3) Set your microwave at Power Hi for 8-9 minutes... - 45.4757
Cook the onion and green pepper in the butter in a saucepan over low heat until tender.
Add the remaining ingredients and heat well. - 24.3917
Hattie Mae's Corn Saute
Cut corn off cob and be sure to scrape off all the milk.
Add salt, pepper and water.
Melt 1/4 cup butter in skillet.
Add corn mixture.
Cook on medium heat for 15 minutes; lower heat and cook for 5 minutes.
Use remaining butter to prevent sticking. - 26.5903
Zucchini With Corn & Peppers
Melt butter in a wide frying pan over medium-high heat.
Add zucchini, corn, bell pepper, onion, and garlic.
Cook, stirring frequently, until most of vegetable liquid has evaporated and vegetables are crisp-tender (about 5 minutes).
Add salt and pepper to... - 27.8839
Smothered Chicken With Peppers And Corn
Seed the peppers and cut them into chunks.
Heat the oil in a large Dutch oven (or other flameproof casserole that can be used on the range top) and stir-fry the peppers for no more than 2 minutes.
They should still be crisp.
Remove and reserve the... - 43.4329
Black Bean Corn & Pepper Salad
In a large bowl, combine beans, corn, bell pepper, chiles, chopped cilantro, lime juice, and oil; mix lightly.
Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour or up to a day. - 35.147
Classic Corn Stuffed Peppers
You'll simply love this Corn Stuffed Peppers recipe. Try this amazingly delicious Corn Stuffed Peppers; I bet, you would love to prepare this recipe again and again. - 34.9859
Corn Stuffed Peppers
1. Preheat oven to moderate (350° F.).
2. Prepare peppers as for peppers stuffed with fish and parboil three minutes. Drain.
3. In a skillet heat the butter, add the onion and saute until tender. Add the corn and cream and simmer, stirring occasionally,... - 39.0891
Succotash Of Corn, Chanterelles, Zucchini, And Sweet Red Peppers
Peel back the green corn husks and the silk and discard.
Trim the base of each ear so it is even and flat, and stand the ear upright on its base.
Using a sharp knife, cut down between the cob and the kernels to remove the kernels.
Reserve the kernels and... - 38.8618
Lobster Corn And Sweet Red Pepper Cakes
If you are planning to host a party or get-together and looking for some unique appetizers, then this video is just perfect for you. See this fantastic video that shares a wonderful recipe for lobster, corn and sweet red pepper cakes. Serve this incredible... - 112.934
Corn And Peppers
Corn and peppers is a baked preparation made with cooked green peppers, onions and corn. Combined together with flour, milk and cracker crumbs, the corn and peppers may be served as a filling side in a meal. - 40.2768
Swiss Corn And Pepper Salad
To make salad: In a large glass bowl, combine corn, pimiento, parsley, onions, green and red pepper, cheese, and cherry tomatoes.
To make dressing: Place olive oil, vinegar, tarragon, mustard, salt, and pepper in bowl or a jar with a tight-fitting lid.
Whisk... - 35.6437
Corn Pudding With Green Pepper And Pimiento
1) Preheat the oven at 350 degrees for few minutes.
2) Take a casserole dish and grease it.
3) Take all the ingredients in a bowl except butter. Mix them properly.
4) Pour the batter into the casserole dish and pour butter over it.
5)... - 46.2101
Corn In Green Pepper Rings
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
2) Slice the green peppers into 1/2" rings.
3) Lightly beat the eggs, stir in the milk and salad oil.
4) Mix the flour, salt and baking powder together and blend into the egg mixture.
5) Then stir... - 44.8243
Fresh Corn And Red Bell Pepper Salad
Halve, core, and seed peppers.
Cut in half crosswise and then into 1/4-inch strips.
In a large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon olive oil over moderate heat.
Add leeks and red peppers and saute for 1 minute.
Reduce heat to low, cover the pan with a sheet of wax... - 39.9185
Corn And Red Pepper Chowder
1. In a large saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Add leeks and thyme; cook, stirring often, for 4 minutes or until softened. Do not brown. Stir in stock and, if using, frozen corn. Bring to a boil; reduce heat, cover and simmer for 10 minutes. Add cooked... - 31.3354
Corn And Pepper Pancakes
1. Roast the peppers directly over a gas flame or under the broiler as close to the heat as possible, turning until charred all over. Place in a plastic bag, twisting the top to enclose, and let steam for about 5 minutes in the refrigerator. Working over a... - 35.3597
Scalloped Corn Pimento
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Combine corn and milk. Stir in egg.
3. Add 3/4 cup of crumbs, pimiento, onion, salt, and pepper. Mix well.
4. Pour into 1-quart baking dish sprayed with vegetable pan spray.
5. Melt margarine in small skillet. Add remaining 1/4... - 25.3849
Corn Custard In Pepper Cups
1. Preheat oven to 325F.
2. With sharp knife, cut a slice from top of each red pepper, then carefully remove and discard ribs and seeds from peppers.
3. In a 2 1/2-inch muffin-pan cup stand each pepper upright and set aside.
4. In... - 45.672
Pimento Stuffed With Corn
1. Combine the corn, bread crumbs, chili sauce, butter and salt and pepper to taste in a small bowl.
2. Stuff the pimientos with the corn mixture and place in a shallow non-metallic baking dish.
3. Heat, uncovered, in Microwave Oven 4 (5) minutes or until... - 26.7798
Baked Stuffed Tomatoes With Corn
Cut out stem ends of tomatoes.
Cut a slice from top of each tomato.
Scoop out pulp with a spoon and finely chop; set aside.
Sprinkle inside of tomato shells with salt and set in a shallow baking dish.
Mix into egg the reserved tomato pulp, onion, green... - 39.7556
Creamed Corn Casserole
This Creamed Corn Casserole tastes awesome ! Try this buttered and peppered corn dish for your next meal ! Your suggestions for this Creamed Corn Casserole are welcome ! - 27.4944
Cheesy Red Pepper Corn Bread
The cheesy red pepper corn bread is cooked with cornmeal, cheddar cheese and roasted red peppers.baked with eggs, buttermilk, flour and shredded provolone, the cheesy red corn pepper bread can be refrigerated for a month. - 45.9296
Creamy Sweet Corn And Peppers
1. Heat the oil in a large casserole and add the butter. When foaming, add the onions and garlic and cook, stirring frequently, for about 5 minutes or until both are soft and transparent but not browned.
2. Add the green pepper, tomatoes, corn and stock.... - 35.9022
Salt Pork And Gravy
1. With a sharp knife cut the pork into slices about 1/4-inch thick, then cut these slices into 2- or 3-inch lengths. Gash the rind in several places to keep the slices from curling up.
2. Dip the pieces in corn meal, then fry in a hot ungreased frying pan... - 31.8913
Fresh Corn On The Grill
Turn back corn husks; do not remove.
Remove silks with stiff brush; rinse corn under cold running water.
Lay husks back into position.
Roast ears, on covered grill, over medium-hot briquets about 25 minutes or until tender, turning corn often.
Remove husks... - 24.1381
Corn Chowder With Red Pepper Cream
1.Make the red pepper cream by preheating a broiler (griller).
2.Cut and seed bell peppers and put them cut sides down, in the broiler pan.
3.Broil (grill) at 4 inches (10 cm) from the heat source until the skins are charred.
4. Cover... - 48.7965
Corn N' Pepper Fritters
Corn N Pepper Fritters are steaming hot, crispy, crunchy and tasty. These Corn N Pepper Fritters are deep fried till golden brown are an amazing delight your taste buds. Discover how to make Corn N Pepper Fritters using our easy to make Corn N Pepper Fritters... - 38.2119
Hot Pepper Corn Sticks
Combine first 6 ingredients in a medium bowl; make a well in center of mixture.
Combine buttermilk, corn, oil, and egg; add to dry ingredients, stirring just until dry ingredients are moistened.
Place a cast-iron corn stick pan coated with cooking spray in a... - 37.4704
Peppers Stuffed With Rice, Corn And Tomatoes
Halve peppers lengthwise; remove seeds and ribs.
In saucepan of boiling salted water, cook peppers for about 5 minutes or until almost tender; drain, pat dry and set aside.
In bowl, combine rice with com; set aside.
In skillet, heat 1 tbsp (15 mL) of the... - 38.126
Sweet Pepper Corn Pizza With Gornmeal Crust
Combine 1 1/4 cups flour, 1/2 cup cornmeal, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and yeast in a large bowl; stir well.
Add water and oil; beat at medium speed of an electric mixer 2 minutes.
Stir in 1/2 cup flour to make a soft dough.
Turn dough out onto a lightly floured... - 43.6247
Corn And Sweet Pepper Risotto
1. If using fresh corn, remove leaves from corn and wipe with a damp towel to remove corn silk. Cut off stem end and hold corn upright on flat surface. To remove kernels, use a sharp knife to shave down ear of corn along surface of cob. If using frozen corn,... - 26.0281
Smoky Cornbread With Corn And Peppers
The smoky cornbread with corn and peppers gets its special taste from smoked mozarella cheese. Baked with a dough of flour, buttermilk, cornmeal, eggs and sugar, along with roasted sweet pepper and barbecued corn niblets, this smoky cornbread is savory and... - 43.3319
Quinoa And Corn Grits Polenta With Roasted Red Pepper Sauce
To make the polenta:
1. Toast the sunflower seeds in a medium skillet, shaking the pan frequently, for about 3 minutes or until golden.
2. Put 3 cups of water into a medium saucepan, add the salt and 2 tablespoons of the olive oil, and bring to a boil. Add... - 41.2102
Pepper Corn Casserole
About 1 hour and 20 minutes before serving: Preheat oven to 350°F.
Slice two rings of green pepper; reserve; finely chop remaining pepper.
In large skillet, saute chopped green pepper and onions in butter 5 minutes or until soft.
Add flour, salt and mustard... - 47.0171
Mediterranean Succotash Butter Beans, Corn, And Bell Peppers
1 Heat a medium size skillet over medium-high heat.
2 Add oil to the skillet and add garlic, and peppers.
3 Saute,for 5 minutes stirring frequently.
4 Add in corn, and cook for another 2 or 3 minutes.
5 Mix in the beans and heat them through,for 1 or 2... - 42.5897
Corn And Pepper Pudding
Place butter, green pepper, and pimiento in shallow 1 1/2-quart round or oval microproof dish.
Cook on 90 (saute) 2 minutes.
Stir in remaining ingredients, mixing well.
Cook, covered, on 70 (roast) 9 minutes.
Stir and cook, uncovered, on 70 (roast) 7 to 8... - 40.3456
Sweet Pepper Buttermilk Corn Bread Muffins
Look at this a corn bread recipe that is a perfect accompaniment to your salad or soup. The video is wonderfully presented and shares great information on the peppers. The recipe uses these raw sweet pointed peppers that would add the sweetness and crunch to... - 112.514
Peppered Corn Fritters
Combine the corn, red pepper and green onions in a bowl and mix well.
Combine the next 5 ingredients in a separate bowl and mix well.
Stir the flour mixture into the corn mixture.
Add the milk gradually, stirring until moistened.
Heat 2 tablespoons vegetable... - 38.9632
Ham And Corn Custard With Sweet Red Peppers
Preheat the oven to 400° F.
In a small saucepan, heat the milk over low heat until almost simmering.
Meanwhile, place 1 cup of the corn and the cornmeai in a food processor or an electric blender and whirl for 10 to 15 seconds or until smooth.
Add the warm... - 41.2718
Roasted Pepper And Corn Chowder
1. Preheat broiler.
2. Cut poblano chiles and bell pepper in half lengthwise. Discard seeds and membranes. Place pepper halves, skin sides up, on a foil-lined baking sheet. Flatten peppers with hand and broil 15 to 20 minutes or until roasted. Place peppers... - 43.5599
Red Pepper Corn And Eggplant Stuffing
1. In a medium saucepan, bring the stock to a boil over medium heat.
2. Lower the heat and simmer the stock until it is reduced to half. Keep aside for later use.
3. In a large, heavy-bottomed skillet, heat 2 teaspoons of the olive oil, over medium... - 46.6921
Thymed Red Pepper And Corn Chowder
1) In a heavy casserole, fry the salt pork or bacon.
2) Remove and set the meat aside.
3) To the hot fat in the casserole, add the pepper and onion and cook till the onion is tender.
4) Add the stock and bring the contents to a boil.
5) Reduce the heat... - 46.5444
Two Pepper Corn Bread
In bowl, beat cheese with sugar; beat in eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Combine cornmeal, flour, baking powder and salt; stir into cheese mixture along with green onions, chilies and red pepper just until combined.
Spoon into greased... - 39.7661
Corn And Pepper Relish
1) In a saucepan, combine all the ingredients together, mix thoroughly.
2) Cook over a low medium-heat for 30 minutes, stirring frequently.
3) In hot sterilized jars, spoon this 6 pints relish and partially seal the jars.
4) Then process in hot-water... - 42.0064
Pepper And Beef Over Corn Bread
Arrange green pepper rings in bottom of a baking pan.
Cook the onion and ground beef in shortening in a skillet until brown.
Add the tomato sauce and seasonings and simmer for about 5 minutes.
Pour over green pepper rings. - 29.1592
Golden Vegetable Soup With Corn And Red Pepper Garnish
To Make Soup: In a 4-quart soup pot over medium heat, heat olive oil.
Add garlic and leeks and saute, stirring, for 1 minute.
Cover pot with wax paper and lid, reduce heat to low and cook, covered, for 10 minutes, or until very soft, stirring... - 43.0827
Buttermilk Pepper Corn Bread
1 Preheat the oven to 375° F.
Lightly grease a 13"x9"x 3" baking pan and set aside.
In a 12-inch skillet, heat the oil over moderate heat.
Add the onion and saute, stirring frequently, for 5 minutes or until softened.
Add the green, red, and jalapeno peppers... - 46.1026
Grilled Chicken Salad With Corn Peppers And Tortilla Crisps
Prepare the chicken: In a bowl let the chicken marinate in the lime juice with the oregano and salt and pepper to taste, covered and chilled, for at least 30 minutes, or up to 1 hour.
Drain the chicken, pat it dry, and brush it with the oil.
Grill the... - 37.6836
Grilled Salmon With Corn And Pepper Relish
1. Place 2 teaspoons oil, lemon rind, and salmon in a large zip-top plastic bag. Seal bag, and marinate in refrigerator at least 1 hour or overnight.
2. Prepare grill.
3. Combine corn and next 6 ingredients (through vinegar) in a bowl. Stir in the remaining 2... - 36.3776
Black Bean Corn And Poblano Pepper Salad With Cumin Vinaigrette
1. In a large bowl, combine the beans with enough cold water to cover by at least 3 inches. Let stand for 24 hours at room temperature. Alternatively, cover the beans with water in a saucepan and bring to a boil. Remove from the heat and let stand, covered,... - 41.9557
Fish Fillets With Corn Salsa On Red Pepper Sauce
1. For making Red Pepper Sauce:
2. In large saucepan, heat oil over medium-high heat; cook onion, carrot, celery, red peppers, tomato and garlic until softened, about 5 minutes.
3. Bring to boil adding stock, potato, hot pepper flakes, bay leaf and... - 43.4311
Pepper Corn And Zucchini Muffins
In a large bowl, combine flour, cornmeal, sugar, baking powder and salt.
Make a well in the center.
In another bowl, whisk together milk, egg and melted margarine.
Add to dry ingredients, stirring just until moistened and blended.
Do not overmix.
Stir in... - 41.2314
Peppers And Corn In Tomato Sauce
Mix all ingredients except Garlic Croutons in 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Cover tightly and microwave on high (100%) 5 minutes; stir.
Cover and microwave until green peppers are tender, 5 to 7 minutes longer.
Sprinkle with Garlic Croutons. - 31.1362
Corn-fed Chicken With Lemon Pepper
1. Preheat the fan forced oven to 180°C.
2. In a bowl, mix together butter, lemon rind, lemon juice, olive oil, salt and pepper.
3. With clean hands, loosen the skin of the chicken and apply the butter mixture well under the skin and... - 81.9411
Corn & Peppers Tamale Pie
In a small saucepan combine cornmeal, cumin, 1 1/4 cups cold water, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/2 teaspoon pepper.
Bring just to boiling; reduce the heat.
Stir in butter or margarine.
Cook over low heat for 10 minutes, stirring often.
Remove from the... - 45.194
Polenta Triangles With Roasted Bell Peppers
1) Preheat oven hot to 400°F.
2) Cut sweet red peppers into big pieces.
3) To prepare the polenta boil water in a saucepan.
4) Gently add cornmeal in continuous stream stirring.
5) Mix salt to it.
6) Decrease the heat. Stir and cook... - 49.1378
Creamed Salt Cod Provencale
Soak the fish in cold water overnight.
Put the fillets in a pan, cover with cold water and add a bay leaf if liked.
Bring the water to the boil and simmer very gently for 10-15 minutes.
Drain thoroughly and remove any bones and skin.
Break the fish into... - 43.9961