- » Corn Rice
Corn Rice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of corn rice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for corn rice recipes.
Easy Egg And Corn Fried Rice
Here is a quick and easy egg and corn fried rice recipe for you. This is a delicious fried rice recipe with flavored with just soy sauce and pepper. The chef here has presented this wonderful fried rice recipe in a simple manner so that it can be easily... - 86.7815
Sweet Candy Corn Rice Krispy Treats
This candy treat is for all the rice krispie lovers out there. You can make this Holiday treat in no time if you have all the ingredients handy. In this video, you'll learn how to make them with ease. Enjoy! - 86.7417
Corn Fried Rice
1. Using a sharp knife, shuck the corn and set aside.
2. Roughly chop the spring onion and welsh onion, set aside separately.
3. In a microwave proof bowl, place corn kennel and wrap with plastic film.
4. Microwave corn kennel for 3 minutes at... - 77.405
Dill Rice With Corn Salad
1. Lightly wash Corn salad leaves and get rid of the excess water by shaking it vigorously . Don’t allow it go dry.
2. Chop the tough stalks and chop its leaves.
3. Take a small skillet and add olive oil into it- fry the minced corn salad and... - 48.828
Rice Avocado And Corn Salad
1) In a bowl, gently stir together rice and avocados.
2) Using a sharp knife, scrape the corn from the cob and add to the mixture.
3) Stir in the almonds and onion, in the rice.
4) In a bowl, mix together lemon juice, oil, vinegar, and tamari... - 48.377
Baked Rice With Chili And Corn
Preheat oven to 325°.
Bring water to boil in heavy, medium saucepan.
Add butter and salt.
Mix in rice.
Reduce heat to low, cover and cook until rice is tender, about 25 minutes.
Transfer to large bowl and cool, fluffing occasionally with fork.
Butter an 8... - 47.8914
Rice & Sweet Corn Stuffed Tomatoes
Heat the butter and oil in heavy-based saucepan, add the onion and cumin seeds and fry until golden brown.
Lower the heat, and stir in the remaining ingredients except the whole tomatoes and the garnish.
Bring to the boil, lower the heat, cover the saucepan... - 47.4854
1. Boil the rice. Each grain of the cooked rice should be separate.
2. Open the packet of corn and thaw in a colander
3. Cut all the vegetables into small pieces. Chop the leaves of the spring onions.
4. Heat the ghee in a vessel and fry the onions for a... - 45.9739
Summer Corn Risotto
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. On a baking sheet arrange the bacon strips and place in the oven for 10 minutes till they are well browned and crisp.
3. Transfer the bacon on to paper towels to drain and cool.
4. When cool, dice the bacon... - 45.3778
Pea And Sweet Corn Pulao
Wash the rice, drain and set aside.
Heat the ghee in a heavy-based saucepan, add the cumin seeds, black peppercorns, cloves, cardamoms and cinnamon and fry for about 30-40 seconds before adding the onion.
Continue frying until the onion is golden brown.
Add... - 44.9311
Clean, wash and drain rice.
Set aside for 15 minutes.
Cook with a teaspoon of oil so that the grains remain separate.
Grind the onions and other listed ingredients to a paste and set aside.
Heat the oil in a frying pan, and saute the dry masalas for 10... - 44.6971
Black Bean, Rice, And Sweet Corn Salad
Combine 1 cup water and 1/4 teaspoon salt in a large, heavy saucepan; bring to a boil.
Add rice to pan.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 20 minutes or until liquid is absorbed.
Fluff with a fork.
Combine remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt, juice, olive oil,... - 44.3849
Corn And Carrot Pilaf
1. In a large pan, heat oil, add onions and cook till soft, not browned; add aubergine and cook for five minutes
2. Add garlic and curry paste, sweet potato, carrot, beans and rice with about 700 ml water and coconut milk
3. Allow to boil, cover and... - 44.1837
Brandied Wild Rice Corn Bread And Chestnut Stuffing
1. Add bacon to a large, heavy skillet, place on moderately high heat and allow the bacon to turn brown. Transfer to paper towel and drain.
2. Add garlic, celery and onions to the drippings and stir fry for 8 to 10 minutes to turn golden brown. Mix... - 44.1752
Chicken Rice And Corn Salad
1) Dice chicken into 1-in piece cubes.
2) Toss and cover in the French dressing.
3) Add mayonnaise, lemon juice, cream and seasoning.
4) Fold in chicken, rice, corn and diced pepper.
5) In a platter or bowl line lettuce leaves and arrange... - 43.7202
Tomato N Corn Risotto
In a large saucepan, heat the water, milk and chicken broth; keep warm.
In a large skillet, saute the onion and garlic in butter until tender.
Add rice; cook and stir for 2-3 minutes.
Stir in 1 cup hot water mixture.
Cook and stir until all liquid is... - 43.4556
Corn Meal And Rice Griddle Cakes
1. In a measuring jar or a bowl, combine eggs and sour milk. Whisk with a fork until well blended.
2. Into a large mixing bowl, sift together the flour, soda and salt and mix in the corn meal
3. Pour the liquid ingredients into the dry ingredients,... - 42.7146
1) In a thick pan, gently saute the dry rice in oil over a low heat for 5 minutes..
2) Stir in the curry powder, lemon juice, rind, hot water, sweetcorn and salt, then simmer covered for 20 minutes.
3) Stir in the tomatoes and 4 oz. of the chopped... - 42.3854
Corn Capsicum Pulao
Boil the corn in about 4 cups of water till tender.
This is most conveniently done in the pressure cooker.
After the cooker reaches maximum pressure, it takes 15-20 minutes, depending on how soft or hard the corn is.
Reserve the water in which the corn has... - 42.3392
Mexican Corn And Rice Salad With Jumbo Shrimp
In medium bowl, combine rice, corn, bell peppers, scallion and olives.
In small bowl, whisk together salsa, oil, lime zest and juice and cumin; pour over rice mixture and stir to combine well.
Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until thoroughly chilled,... - 39.6648
Corn Rice And Bean Salad
In saucepan, bring 1 cup (250 mL) water to boil; add rice.
Reduce heat to low; cover and cook for 20 minutes or until tender.
Meanwhile, in separate saucepan, cook corn in boiling water for 5 minutes or until tender; drain well.
In serving bowl, combine rice... - 38.3774
Bean Corn And Rice Salad With Chili Vinaigrette
1. In a large bowl, combine the rice, beans, corn, scallions and jalapeno peppers. Toss to mix.
2. In a small bowl, combine the oil, lime juice, vinegar, brown sugar, chili powder, salt and cumin. Whisk until the sugar dissolves and the mixture is well... - 38.147
Peppers Stuffed With Rice, Corn And Tomatoes
Halve peppers lengthwise; remove seeds and ribs.
In saucepan of boiling salted water, cook peppers for about 5 minutes or until almost tender; drain, pat dry and set aside.
In bowl, combine rice with com; set aside.
In skillet, heat 1 tbsp (15 mL) of the... - 38.126
Saffron Rice Moulds With Sweet Corn And Peas
1. Wash the rice, drain and set aside in a sieve.
2. Heat the corn oil with the butter in a heavy-based saucepan and fry the green cardamoms, cloves and cinnamon for about 40 seconds. Add the drained rice, salt, saffron strands, sweetcorn and peas and... - 37.8582
Corn And Rice Bake
This Corn and Rice Bake makes a sumptuous meal ! Try this very delicious Corn and Rice Bake as a part of your weekend lunch menu and tell me if you liked it ! - 37.6464
Tarragon Turkey Soup With Corn And Rice
1. In a 4-quart electric slow cooker, mix together the stock, corn, rice, celery, onion, green and red bell peppers, and 2 tablespoons of the tarragon.
2. Cover and cook on the low heat setting 5 to 5 1/2 hours, or until the rice is tender. Stir in the turkey... - 35.8139
Corn And Rice Pone
1. Preheat oven to 375°F to 400°F before baking.
2. Mix all the dry ingredients and sift them. Mix in shortening, milk and eggs and beat the mixture thoroughly. Add rice and mix well.
3. Take a shallow pan, grease it, pour in the... - 35.6367
Corn Bacon And Rice Chowder
1. In 3-quart saucepan, saute rice pasta mix and margarine over medium heat, stirring frequently until pasta is lightly browned.
2. Stir in chicken broth and contents of seasoning packet; bring to a boil over high heat.
3. Cover; reduce heat. Simmer 8... - 32.7814
Sweet Potato And Corn Risotto
1. Place sweet potato and 1/4 cup water in a 1 1/2 quart microwave-safe bowl. Cover and microwave at HIGH 5 minutes or until tender. Mash 1/2 of sweet potato with a fork. Reserve remaining 1/2 of sweet potato and cooking liquid.
2. Combine broth, remaining 2... - 32.7156
Rice, Corn, And Spinach Casserole
1. In a 3 1/2- or 4-quart electric slow cooker, combine the undrained spinach, rice, undiluted soup, water, chiles, corn, and garlic powder. Mix well.
2. Cover and cook on the high heat setting 2 to 2 1/4 hours, or just until the rice is tender but not... - 30.0249
Chicken Corn Pilaf
1. In hot butter in medium skillet, saute rice, stirring frequently, until golden-brown.
2. Add remaining ingredients, mixing well. Cook, tightly covered and over low heat, 5 minutes. Serve with sliced tomatoes, if desired. - 29.6622
Corn And Sweet Pepper Risotto
1. If using fresh corn, remove leaves from corn and wipe with a damp towel to remove corn silk. Cut off stem end and hold corn upright on flat surface. To remove kernels, use a sharp knife to shave down ear of corn along surface of cob. If using frozen corn,... - 26.0281
Browned Onion And Corn Pilaf
In a heavy saucepan cook the onion and the corn in the butter over moderately high heat, stirring, until the vegetables are browned.
Add the rice, stir the mixture until the rice is coated with the butter, and stir in 1 cup water and the salt.
Bring the... - 21.2913
What would a meal be without a rice dish! this pulao is loaded with yummy sweet corn kernels, and is undoubtedly a favorite with young and old alike. - 0
Corn Rice Recipes By Category