- » Corn Pudding With Jiffy Mix
Corn Pudding With Jiffy Mix Recipes
Enjoy our collection of corn pudding with jiffy mix recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for corn pudding with jiffy mix recipes.
Fiesta Corn Pudding
Beat the eggs lightly in a medium bowl.
Stir in corn bread mix; add corn, milk and margarine.
Grease a 6-cup casserole with oil.
Place 1/2 of the corn mixture in the casserole.
Add cheese and chilies.
Add remaining corn.
Bake for 45 minutes at 350°. - 31.9805
Creamy Southern Corn Casserole
For all Southern food fans -this classic Southern USA recipe is a great side with chicken dishes such as broiled or roasted chicken. Beginning with info on wild life amid the Great Smoky Mountains National Park in the video watch the chef make this creamy and... - 115.22
1. In a kettle, boil water, corn syrup, sugar until temperature reaches 240 degrees Fahrenheit. Remove from heat.
2. Add popcorn and mix well.
3. Pour mixture over greased inverted pudding moulds, evenly
4. Allow to cool at room... - 39.1236