Corn Snack Mix
- » Corn Pops Mix
Corn Pops Mix Recipes
Enjoy our collection of corn pops mix recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for corn pops mix recipes.
Savory Corn Cracker Mix
Pop the popcorn in a hot-air popper or microwave oven according to package -directions (you should have 6 cups of popped corn).
In a large bowl combine popcorn and cheese crackers.
In a small saucepan melt margarine over medium heat.
Cook chili powder and... - 27.4597
Easy Caramel Pop Corn Balls
Keep popped pop corn warm in deep pan in oven at 200°F.
Melt caramels in heavy saucepan over low heat, stirring occasionally, about 15 minutes.
Add corn syrup and water; mix until smooth.
Slowly pour over pop corn in pan, mixing well.
Shape into balls. - 22.6331
Pop Corn Balls
Keep pop corn hot in 300°F oven.
Stir and cook sugar, corn syrup, water, butter and salt until sugar is dissolved.
Continue cooking without stirring to 270°F., or until syrup forms a brittle ball in cold water.
Pour syrup slowly over popped... - 31.4765
Multiple Uses For Popping Corn - Part 1(homemade Corn Bread)
1) Mix all the ingredients together in a bag.
2) Preheat oven to temperature of 425 degrees.
3) In a pyrex dish, melt 2-3 teaspoons of butter.
4) To the cornmix, add the egg, water and melted butter.
5) Pour the mixture into a well... - 99.972
Kettle Pop Corn
How does it feel to pop popcorn right from the cob? Easy to make, this healthy snack makes for a filling and flavorful indulgence. Follow this recipe on popcorn and you will know what a child's play it is to make instant pop corn at home. - 88.2388
Easy Caramel Popcorn
This sweet treat is more than a snack!! Sign up for my newsletter and get even more variations and tips.... - 32.8053
Almond Butter Crunch Pop Corn
Melt butter in medium saucepan.
Stir in sugar, corn syrup and salt.
Heat to a boil, stirring constantly.
Boil for 8 minutes, stirring only once, over lowest heat possible to maintain a boil.
Remove from heat; stir in soda, vanilla and butter... - 37.18
Almond Butter Crunch Pop Corn
Melt butter in medium saucepan. Stir in sugar, corn syrup and salt. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Boil 8 minutes, stirring once, over lowest heat possible to maintain a boil. Remove from heat; stir in vanilla, butter extract and baking soda. Gradually... - 30.9269
Old Fashioned Pop Corn Balls
Keep popped pop com warm in 200°F oven while preparing syrup.
In 2-quart saucepan, stir together sugar, corn syrup, water, butter and salt.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture comes to a boil.
Continue cooking without stirring until... - 34.6315
One cup of the best of popcorn will yield 28 cups of popped corn.
Pop 1/6 to 1/4 cup of the corn at one time, the amount depending on the size of the container used for popping.
If an old-fashioned wire popper is used, put in enough corn barely to cover the... - 27.9953
Cinnamon Sugar Pop Corn
This is the perfect snack recipe for a movie night at home. Our handsome chef Ronnie Woo shows you how to make Cinnamon Sugar Pop Corn! Watching corn kernels pop and Ronnie cook is a double treat, ladies. Enjoy! - 124.81
In 2- or 2 1/2-qt mixing bowl or casserole, combine butter, syrup and sugar.
Microwave at High 9 to 15 minutes, or until brittle threads form when small amount is dropped in cold water, stirring every 3 minutes.
In buttered 5-qt (or larger) container, combine... - 31.3839
Baked Caramel Corn
Melt butter; stir in brown sugar, corn syrup and salt.
Bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
Boil without stirring for 5 minutes.
Remove from heat; stir in soda and vanilla.
Gradually pour over popped corn, mixing well.
Turn into 2 large shallow baking... - 38.4206
Plain Caramel Corn
Caramel corn is a snack cum dessert recipe for popped corn. Made in the microwave with popped corn along with a mix of brown sugar, corn syrup and butter, the caramel corn is drenched in the caramel syrup before serving. - 39.3507
Popcorn Nut Munchies
Pour the oil into a large, heavy skillet with tight-fitting lid; sprinkle the popping corn into the oil.
Heat slowly, shaking skillet gently as soon as corn begins to pop, and continuing until popping stops.
Pour popped corn into large... - 32.0151
Grease two wooden spoons; set aside.
On lightly greased rimmed (preferably nonstick) baking sheet, combine popcorn and nuts.
Break up banana chips; add to popcorn mixture.
Place in 200Â°F (100Â°C) oven to keep warm.
Meanwhile, in saucepan, bring sugar,... - 39.451
Mix nuts and seeds.
Stir honey and water together over medium heat until candy thermometer registers 250Â°F.
Add butter, vanilla, salt and wheat germ.
Pour over popcorn in a large bowl and mix well.
Spread mixture into a large baking pan.
Bake at... - 44.9046
Rainbow Cake Pop Centered Cake
Welcome to the SimpleCookingChannel. Things might get pretty simple sometimes but sometimes that's just what a person needs. I hope you like my recipe for Rainbow Cake Pop Centered Cake. - 117.19
Firecracker Party Mix
1. Preheat oven to 300°F. In 1-quart saucepan, combine Worcestershire, butter, brown sugar, salt, and ground red pepper; heat over low heat, stirring often, until butter has melted.
2. Place half each of popped corn, cereal, and pretzels in large roasting... - 29.516
Harvest Popcorn Mix
Place dried apple in a large bowl.
Combine honey and pumpkin pie spice; pour over dried apple, tossing gently to coat.
Add popcorn, and toss gently to coat.
Spread mixture in a single layer in a 15x10x1-inch jellyroll pan coated with cooking spray.
Bake at... - 36.4651
Tex Mex Mix
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Combine popcorn with tortilla chips and onions in a large bowl.
3. Melt butter with half of the taco seasoning mix in a medium saucepan over low heat. Pour over the popcorn mixture, tossing gently to coat.
4. Spread on a large... - 28.2729
Curried Popcorn Mix
In large, deep baking or roasting pan, combine popped corn, pretzels and walnuts.
In small bowl, mix butter, curry powder and pepper sauce; drizzle over popcorn mixture and toss to coat evenly.
Bake in 300°F oven about 30 minutes, tossing twice.
Remove from... - 36.8519
Sugared Popcorn Balls
Mix sugar, corn syrup, water, margarine, and salt in saucepan; cook until mixture becomes brittle when tried in cold water (270°F.
on a candy thermometer).
Add vanilla and stir; pour slowly over popped corn; mix.
Grease fingers with extra margarine and form... - 34.0349
Vanilla Popcorn Balls
1) In a pot, mix sugar, corn syrup, water, margarine, and salt.
2) Mixture needs to be cooked to the point where it becomes brittle when a small amount is dropped into cold water (270°F. on a candy thermometer).
3) Then add the vanilla extract and... - 37.47
Simple Pompano En Papillote With Corn Syrup
Combine all ingredients except corn.
Cook syrup mixture until brittle when a little is tried in cold water (270°F. on a candy thermometer).
Pour gradually over popped corn in large bowl.
Mix and pour on buttered platter. - 34.905
1. If using an electric popper, follow manufacturer's directions. Otherwise, for each pan of popcorn, heat hydrogenated vegetable shortening, all-purpose shortening and lard or cooking oil in heavy skillet or saucepan having tight-fitting cover.
2. Add enough... - 37.3438
Old Time Chewy Popcorn Balls
Keep popcorn hot in a 300° to 350° oven.
In a buttered saucepan combine sugar, water, corn syrup, vinegar, and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
Cook and stir to hard-ball stage or till candy thermometer registers 250°.
Stir in vanilla.
Slowly pour over hot popped... - 38.4126
Crunchy Popcorn Mix
In a large bowl, toss the popped corn with the cereal, soybean nuts, and raisins. - 18.2881
Pretzel Popcorn Party Mix
In a shallow baking pan, mix popped corn, pretzel sticks and cheese curls.
Melt butter or margarine in small saucepan and stir in seasonings.
Pour over dry ingredients and mix well.
Bake at 250°F. for about 45 minutes, stirring several times. - 29.8438
Keep popped corn hot in the oven.
Melt margarine, add curry powder, and pour over popped corn, mixing thoroughly. - 19.6612
Ranch Snack Mix
1) Preheat the oven to 350 F
2) Into a 13 x 9 x 2 baking pan, mix in the oyster, crackers, popcorn, pretzel and the nuts
3) Bake in the oven for a minute till the butter just melts
4) Add in the nuts and shake to coat well
5) Bake for 10... - 38.4239
1) In a 1-quart saucepan, mix together the tomato paste and oil.
2) Over medium heat, stir this for 1 minute.
3) To this, add the water and chili powder and cook for 2 minutes.
4) Over the popcorn, drizzle this mix and toss well to mix.
5)... - 34.5427
Betty's Roasted Corn And Tomato Salsa
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Roasted Corn and Tomato Salsa. This is a great side dish to accompany any meal, but is particularly refreshing during the summertime. - 118.924
Firecracker Candied Apples
Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and brush generously with vegetable oil, set aside.
In a medium heavy bottomed pot, combine sugar, water, corn syrup and food colouring. Bring to a boil and reduce heat to medium high, boiling until candy mixture... - 32.7702
Wondering what tasty treats you can offer your children. You must surely try this caramelized popcorn. Also a wonderful Halloween treat, these popcorns just melt in the mouth and can be so much fun. - 110.523
Baked Caramel Corn
Preheat oven to 250°F.
Coat bottom and sides of large roasting pan with nonstick cooking spray.
Place popped pop corn in roasting pan.
In heavy saucepan, melt butter over low heat; stir in brown sugar, corn syrup and salt.
Bring to a boil, stirring... - 33.583
Add all ingredients except corn to a bowl.
Cook syrup mixture until brittle when a little is tried in cold water (270Â°F. on a candy thermometer).
Pour gradually over popped corn in large bowl.
Mix and pour on buttered platter. - 27.89
Quick Peanutty Popcorn Balls
1. In a saucepan, mix corn syrup, sugar and boil until sugar completely dissolves. Remove from heat.
2. Add peanut butter, and stir until smooth.
3. In a large bowl, add popped corns and the warm cornmeal mixture, mix and allow to cool.
4.... - 37.0954
Chewy Popcorn Balls
1. In a saucepan cook combining sugar, corn syrup, salt, spices, butter and water over low heat, stirring until sugar dissolves.
2. Wash crystals from side of pan and cook over medium heat to 245° on candy thermometer until firm ball stage.
3. Remove... - 41.8817
Popcorn Owls Or Spooky Cats
Keep popcorn hot in slow oven (325°).
Butter sides of saucepan.
In it combine remaining ingredients; cook to hard-ball stage (250°).
Pour slowly over popped corn, mixing well.
Form in Owls or Spooky Cats.
Popcorn Owls: Form a little more than half the... - 33.8605
Caramel Corn Candy
1) Into a large mixing bowl, combine the popped corn and the peanuts
2) Mix together the butter, corn syrup, sugar and salt
3) Place them into a saucepan and bring to a boil
3) Simmer at low heat for about 5 minutes, taking care to stir continuously
4)... - 45.2294
Chewy Popcorn Balls
Keep popcorn hot in a 300°F to 350°F oven.
In a buttered saucepan combine sugar, water, com syrup, vinegar, and salt.
Cook and stir to hard-ball stage (or till candy thermometer registers 250°F).
Stir in vanilla.
Slowly pour over hot popped corn.
Stir just... - 37.5566
Curried Popcorn Mix
Melt margarine in a nonstick skillet, remove from heat.
Add Worcestershire sauce, curry powder, and garlic powder, stir well.
Add cereal, stir to coat.
Combine remaining ingredients in a large bowl.
Add cereal mixture, toss gently. - 31.1168
PLACE popcorn, pretzels, cereal, peanuts and raisins in large bowl.
Add margarine; toss to coat well.
Sprinkle with gelatin; toss until evenly coated. - 26.0721
1) In a bowl mix honey and water together.
2) Keep on high heat. Cook and stir till it boils.
3) Decrease heat to medium and stir again.
4) Remove pan from heat when part of the mixture forms a ball in cold water.
5) Stir in vanilla and mix.
6) Pour... - 31.203
Divide the cereals, nuts and Cheese Tid-Bits into 4 equal parts in 4 large turkey roaster pans avoiding crumbs in bottom of packages; set aside.
In a saucepan, melt oleo/butter (butter for flavor and oleo or charring resistance) and add all seasonings.
Stir... - 42.5849
Nutty Popcorn Party Mix
In a large bowl, combine popcorn, nuts and coconut.
In a saucepan, combine the butter, sugars, corn syrup, coffee and cinnamon.
Bring to a boil over medium heat; boil and stir for 5 minutes.
Remove from the heat; stir in vanilla.
Pour over popcorn mixture and... - 45.8514
Caramel Corn Balls
Melt caramels with water in a double boiler.
Stir to mix and pour over popcorn.
Moisten hands with cold water and shape into balls.
Allow to set before eating. - 20.3685
Betty's Peanut Butter Chocolate Snack Mix -- Superbowl
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Peanut Butter-Chocolate Snack Mix. This is a quick and easy-to-make snack mix that can be enjoyed by everyone while watching the Playoffs, the Super Bowl, or other sports events. Kids love it, too! - 118.182
Crunchy Snack Mix
1.Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
2.In a large bowl, mix together the first 5 ingredients.
3.Blend well margarine and Worcestershire sauce.
4. Pour over popcorn mixture.
5. Toss well.
6.Add in garlic salt and onion powder and toss... - 46.7561
Mixed Vegetable Coconut Curry
How would you like a vegetable curry? Here is a great mixed vegetable coconut curry. A slightly spiced curry, it also contains coconut and cream. Lots of chopping top be done for this recipe, Get down to watching the video and then try it out!! - 127.049
Caramel Corn Candy
Combine popped corn and peanuts in a large mixing bowl; set aside.
Combine butter, corn syrup, sugar, and salt in a saucepan; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Remove from heat; quickly stir in soda and flavorings.
Pour... - 37.1553
Combine popped corn and mixed nuts in a large bowl, set aside.
Combine remaining ingredients in a heavy Dutch oven.
Bring mixture to a boil, and cook over medium-high heat, stirring frequently, until mixture reaches soft crack stage (290Â°).
Remove from... - 32.7203
1) In a large mixing bowl, place the popcorn.
2) On top, sprinkle oil.
3) To this, add the dates, peanuts, and cinnamon. Toss well to mix.
4) Serve peanut popcorn as a healthy snack for a kids party. - 32.5483
Homemade Organic Caramel Popcorn
1) Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
2) In a cooking pan set over medium heat, combine coconut oil, honey and maple syrup. Mix well.
3) Add salt and stir the ingredients together.
4) Keep stirring till the ingredients are all mixed well... - 102.055
Keep popcorn warm in 300° oven.
Cover outside of an empty 8-ounce coffee can with brown wrapping paper and secure with tape.
Turn right side up and place on waxed paper.
In buttered saucepan, combine sugar, water, corn syrup, vinegar, and salt.
Cook and stir... - 39.2861
Blackened Grilled Salmon With Spicy Creamed Corn
1. In a bowl, toss the potato wedges 1 tablespoon olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper.
2. Cut up the onion, pablano pepper and shuck the corn.
3. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
4. Add the potatoes, onion, pablano pepper and... - 113.823
Bacon,chive And Corn Muffins
Hearty bacon chive and corn muffins are perfect for adding as a side to a meal or served as a heavy and filling snack. Baked with chives and crisp bacon along with milk and corn muffin mix, this recipe is both eay and quick. Pop them in the oven and enjoy... - 36.6148
Pop the corn and keep warm in 250° oven.
In saucepan, combine all ingredients, except soda and vanilla.
Stir until dissolved.
Bring to a boil.
Boil for 5 minutes.
Remove from heat; add soda and vanilla.
Pour over popcorn and stir thoroughly.
Return... - 35.8335
Combine sugar, oleo and corn syrup in a microwaveable dish.
Bring to boil, then cook Full power for 2 minutes.
Remove; add soda and stir.
The soda will cause the hot mixture to foam.
Be sure to mix thoroughly.
Add cinnamon oil and a few drops of red food... - 36.7764
Barley And Corn Salad
Here's an easy way to have a healthy accompaniment to your main course. Barley has been used to enhance the fibre content and sweet corn gives a crispy texture to the salad. The red and yellow capsicum and spring onions add color to the dish and make it... - 121.728
Betty's Colossal Corn Cookies
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Colossal Corn Cookies.
My inspiration behind these cookies was our recent trip to Wallace Station Restaurant in Versailles, Kentucky, where I purchased 3 giant cookies to take home. Rick and I loved the corn... - 111.882
Pop the corn as directed on the package.
Divide in half to make 4 c. (1 L) popped corn in each half.
Sprinkle 1 T. (15 mL) of your chosen seasoning mix over the popped corn. - 21.3992
1. In a bowl put popped corn.
2. Cook the other ingredients to a firm ball stage.
3. Pour syrup over com and stir to coat kernels.
4. Grease hands with butter and quickly shape corn into 2" balls.
5. Serve warm. - 34.1819
Pour popped popcorn into a 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
Add peanuts and coconut.
Do not stir.
In a small saucepan melt butter.
Stir in honey.
Drizzle over popcorn mixture.
Stir gently until well mixed. - 35.0136
Chocolate Popcorn Balls
1. In a pan add first five ingredients.
2. Bring to a boil and cook to a firm ball stage. Combine quickly
3. Grease hands with butter and quickly shape corn into 2" balls.
4. Serve warm. - 33.2964
Homemade Popcorn Balls
Looking for a munching snack for your kids, then do check this out. The Chef shows how to make popcorn balls. This is a yummy snack to munch. Most of all it is quick and easy to make. So don't forget to check out the video. - 106.743
Molasses Popcorn Balls
1. In a pan add molasses, sugar, water and vinegar. Mix well
2. Cook to a firm ball stage (250°).
3. Take off from heat.
4. Wipe the crystals off pan.
5. Add soda and combine well.
6. Pour the mixture over corn. Mix together.
7. Grease hands with... - 39.274
How To Make Bubble Gum
1. In a microwave safe bowl, put gum mix, corn syrup, glycerol, citric acid, and flavoring.
2. Pop it in microwave for 60 seconds. Remove it from oven and give it a stir. Repeat until completely melted.
3. Add food coloring and give it a good mix.
4.... - 108.262
Heat popcorn in large roasting pan in 325 degree F. oven while brittle is cooking (peanuts in brittle recipe may be omitted or reduced, if desired). Pour hot brittle over hot popcorn, distributing brittle somewhat evenly and tossing quickly to mix. Use 2... - 11.8809
Baked Caramel Corn
1. Preheat oven to 200 degrees centigrade.
2. In a saucepan, melt butter, add brown sugar, corn syrup, salt and bring to a boil. Stirring constantly. Boil for another 5 minutes without stirring. Remove from heat.
3. Add baking soda,... - 44.4031
Microwave Caramel Corn
Combine sugar, margarine, corn syrup and salt in a microwave pan and bring mixture to boil in a microwave oven set on "high."
Boil for 3 minutes.
Remove from oven and stir in baking soda, mixing well.
Pour over popcorn.
Mix to coat well.
Pour caramel corn... - 38.6506
Christy Hall's Pam's Caramel Corn
1. Pop enough corn to fill a very large bowl 2/3 full.
2. Sort to remove any unpopped kernel.
3. In a 2-quart saucepan, mix butter, borown sugar, salt and corn syrup and cook until boiling and then time it to boil exactly 4 minutes.
4. Remove from... - 40.0198
Soft Tacos With Roasted Corn And Tomato Salsa
1. For salsa, dice avocado, tomato and herbs as shown in the video.
2. For salsa, in a large mixing bowl, combine corn, tomato, white onion, red bell pepper, and jalapeno.
3. Add cilantro, lime juice, salt, pepper, and cumin in it. Toss... - 102.014
1. Preheat oven to 400 degree F.
2. Grease a 9 x6 –inch baking dish with oil. Set aside.
3. In food processor or mixer, add egg, garlic, milk, salt, pepper, and cayenne pepper.
4. Drop about ½ cup of corn, and flour in it. Mix to... - 109.731
Coca-cola Corn Dogs
Welcome to the SimpleCookingChannel. Things might get pretty simple sometimes but sometimes that's just what a person needs. I hope you like my recipe for Coca-Cola Corn Dogs. - 113.863
Oven Caramel Corn
Combine sugar, margarine, syrup, salt and flavoring; bring to a boil.
Cook for 5 minutes.
Remove from heat; add soda.
Pour mixture over popcorn; mix well.
Scatter in large shallow pan.
Bake at 250 de- grees for 1 hour; stirring frequently. - 32.4762
Kosher Corn Beef Recipe By Aviglatt.com
If you're planning for a family treat then this dish should be a part of your menu. It is easy to make and the chef recommends it also. Your family will surely enjoy it. Watch the video for the short and easy recipe. - 114.554
Chocolate Caramel Corn Balls
1. Mix sugar, corn syrup, margarine, cocoa, vanilla and salt in 2-quart casserole. Microwave uncovered on high (100%) to boiling, about 1 minute; stir until smooth. Microwave 30 seconds longer.
2. Mix remaining ingredients; stir into hot mixture. Microwave... - 29.361
In 5-quart casserole, combine popcorn and peanuts.
In 2-quart measure or casserole, combine brown sugar, butter, corn syrup and salt.
Microwave at High for 3 to 5 minutes, or until sugar is dissolved and mixture is boiling,... - 45.238
In 3-quart casserole, combine popcorn and peanuts.
In 2-quart measure or casserole, combine molasses, brown sugar, butter, vinegar and salt.
Microwave at High for 1 1/2 to 3 minutes, or until sugar is dissolved and mixture is... - 44.5048
Raspberry Corn Muffins
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F. Grease the cups of a muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray or butter or fill with paper liners.
2. In a medium bowl, stir the cornmeal with the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
3. In another medium bowl,... - 33.2806
Crispy Caramel Corn
1. Preheat oven to 125 degrees centigrade.
2. In a greased bowl, toss popcorn, peanuts and set aside.
3. In a saucepan, melt butter, add sugar, corn syrup, salt and bring to a boil. Simmer for about 5 minutes until sugar is completely... - 46.005
Freshly Milled Corn Bread - Made Easy
For all those who do not prefer buying the pre-mixed boxes of corn bread flour from market which are full of additives, should certainly take a look at this freshly milled corn bread flour video. Here the lady provides quick instructions to mill the corns at... - 116.302
Pumpkin Spiced Corn And Pecan Muffins
1) In a bowl, mix together the all-purpose flour, wheat flour, corn meal, baking soda, baking powder, pumpkin pie spice and salt. Keep aside.
2) In another bowl, beat together the eggs, brown sugar and molasses to a smooth mixture.
3) Next, add in the... - 43.8145
Corn Crusted Scallops With Sauce
Here is a quick side dish for the women who often are confused about good and quick dishes to be made for a happy dinner. The chef shows how easy, quick and simple it is to make scallops crusted with corn and crumb mixture. - 106.514
Easy Chimichurri Steak With Corn Salad
1.In a bowl, combine pineapple juice, soy sauce, ginger paste, garlic, and chili pepper. Whisk it well.
2.Put steak in a zip pouch, and pour marinade in it. Pop it in refrigerator for 2 hours or overnight.
3. For salad, in a bowl mix... - 113.88
Betty's Superb Squash And Corn Casserole
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Squash and Corn Casserole. This recipe gives you a wonderful dish that uses fresh garden vegetables that are readily available during the summer. - 118.947
Sweet N Salty Popcorn
Place the popped popcorn in a large bowl.
In a small microwave-safe bowl, melt the butter; whisk in the pudding mix, corn syrup, vanilla and salt until smooth.
Microwave, uncovered, for 45 seconds or until bubbly.
Pour over the popcorn; toss to coat.
Spread... - 35.0442
Hot Buttered Popcorn
Heat oil in a large, heavy saucepan over high heat about 1 minute until a kernel of corn will sizzle.
Add corn, cover saucepan, and once corn begins to pop, shake pan vigorously just above burner until all corn is popped—it will take only 2-3 minutes.
Pour... - 31.5032
Molasses Popcorn Balls
Pop the corn, 1/2 cup at a time, in an open wire popper or in a covered pan, using 1 tbsp of oil with each popping.
Pour the popped corn into a very large buttered bowl.
Melt the butter in a large saucepan.
Add the sugar, molasses, and salt.
Bring to the... - 41.1284
Prepare popcorn in wok; turn into a large bowl.
In wok melt butter or margarine over medium-high heat.
Add oregano, garlic powder, and pepper.
Remove from heat; stir in Parmesan cheese.
Pour over popcorn; toss to mix well. - 30.072
Party Favorite Sweet-salty Caramel-coated Popcorn
Get your party rolling with bite-size, easy and fun to make caramel coated popcorn. This sweet tasting popcorn is a refreshing change from the old-fashioned popcorn and makes for a great munch-time snack. Trail the video recipe to make this yummy popcorn. - 101.245
How To Make Popcorn On The Stovetop
This video shows you how to make popcorn on the stove top, and I share 3 reasons why I prefer stove top popcorn over microwaved popcorn. - 130.453