- » Corn Pine Nut
Corn Pine Nut Recipes
Enjoy our collection of corn pine nut recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for corn pine nut recipes.
Country Corn Cake With Cognac Currants And Pine Nuts
Make the syrup a day ahead.
Put the lemon zest and juice in asaucepan with 124 ml (4 floz) water.
Add the sugar and bring slowly to the boil to dissolve, then boil for 10 minutes.
Chill overnight, then stir in 2 tablespoons cognac.
Soak the currants overnight... - 42.1776
Carmina Tapia's Cinnamon Sugared Pine Nuts
1. In a bowl, combine cinnamon and sugar together.
2. In another bowl, add pine nuts and drizzle them with corn syrup.
3. Add the cinnamon mixture to the nuts and toss them until well coated.
4. Spread them on a cookie sheet and let dry in a hot and... - 29.0848
Carmina Tapia's Cinnamon Pine Nut Bunuelos
1. Mix flour and baking powder in a large bowl.
2. Rub in the shortening with fingertips until blended.
3. Stir in water gradually, mixing until dough cleans sides of bowl and forms a ball.
4. Knead dough on a lightly floured surface about 5... - 41.2427
Meat Stuffed With Pine Nuts
In a mixing bowl, thoroughly mix together the meat with all the other ingredients, except the pine nuts, parsley and oil.
In a separate bowl, combine the pine nuts and parsley.
Take a spoonful of the meat mixture, about the size of a walnut, and... - 40.3669
Chicken In Pine Nut Sauce
The ginger nuts in this recipe thicken the sauce as well as adding extra flavour.
Fiery tequila gives a Mexican touch, but if this is not available, use sherry instead.
Skin the chicken joints.
Peel and finely chop the garlic.
Skin and chop the tomatoes.
Heat... - 41.4992
Rice With Pine Nuts
1. Rinse the rice thoroughly until the water runs clear. Leave to soak in fresh water.
2. Heat the oil in a large heavy-based saucepan. Add the mustard seeds and the curry leaves and fry for about 40 seconds. Lower the heat and add the ginger, garlic, salt... - 31.1882
Warm Broccoli Salad With Toasted Pine Nuts
1) With a small sharp knife, separate the broccoli florets into 1- to 1 1/2-inch pieces. Discard the tough stems and peel the remaining stalks. Make 1/4-inch-thick slices along the width. Place aside.
2) in a small bowl, add lemon juice,... - 47.6417
Middle Eastern Mussakhan & Harriseh Feast Part 4 Preparing Harriseh
This video is Part 4 of the series where Blanche is cooking up a Middle Eastern Feast of chicken and a Sweet. Harriseh, the sweet is being prepared in this video which is a dense cake made using semolina. This is for all suckers of traditional sweets out... - 90.8318
Pine Cot Coffee Cake
Add orange peel to mix; prepare batter according to package directions.
Pour into greased 8x1 1/2-inch round pan.
Dot preserves (cut any large pieces) evenly over batter.
Combine sugar and flour.
Cut in butter till crumbly; stir in nuts.
Sprinkle mixture... - 40.1217
Raw Corn Tortilla Wrap
The chef here has shared nutritious raw vegan corn tortilla wraps recipe. These wraps are flavorful delicious and easy to make with protein packed hemp seeds, pine nuts, almonds and flax seeds. The wraps here are simply placed in a dehydrator and then served... - 106.504
Mediterranean Corn Salad
In large bowl, combine all salad ingredients; mix well.
In small bowl using wire whisk, blend olive oil, vinegar, lemon peel and garlic.
Pour over corn mixture; toss gently.
Salt and pepper to taste.
Refrigerate 1 to 2 hours to blend flavors.
Serve on... - 38.536
Turkey Breast With Southwestern Corn Bread Dressing
In large bowl combine corn bread, muffins, chilies, red pepper, pine nuts, 1 tablespoon cilantro, parsley, basil, thyme and oregano; set aside.
In large skillet, over medium-high heat, saute turkey sausage, celery and onion 8 to 10 minutes or until sausage is... - 43.1434
Herman's Corn Bread Stuffing
Combine wine, apricots and raisins.
Melt butter in large skillet over medium-high heat.
Add shallots and onion and cook until soft.
Add chicken livers, nuts and garlic and continue cooking, stirring constantly, until livers are just firm.
Stir in... - 36.0203
Fruit And Nut Stuffing
1. Combine the prunes, raisins or currants, apricots, and bourbon in a small bowl. Cover and let sit overnight at room temperature.
2. Heat a medium-sized pan over medium heat and add oil. When the oil is hot, add the onions and celery and cook until golden,... - 31.0472
Poblanos Rellenos With Coriander Corn Sauce
1. Roast the peppers directly over a gas flame or under the broiler as close to the heat as possible, turning, until charred all over. Place the peppers in a paper bag to steam for 5 minutes. Gently remove the blackened skin without tearing the pepper or... - 43.981
Polenta With Broccoli
Prepare polenta according to package direc- tions.
Cover and keep warm.
In a small bowl stir together broth and cornstarch; set aside.
In a large skillet cook onion in hot oil over medium heat for 4 to 5 minutes or until tender.
Add garlic; cook and stir for... - 38.7509
Mexican Corn Muffins
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Peel off the lemon skins, avoiding the white pith. Grate the rinds and keep aside.
3) Take a large bowl and cut in the butter. Put honey or sugar and beat the mixture until soft and fluffy.
4) Add... - 46.153
Fry tortilla pieces.
In an 8 quart pan over medium heat, melt 1 tablespoon of the butter.
Add pine nuts and walnuts and cook, stirring, until golden (about 2 minutes).
Remove nuts; reserve.
Melt the remaining 2 tablespoons butter in pan and cook onion and... - 44.1783
If you like to prepare gourmet style food at home, try out this simple and beautiful Corn and Cherry Tomato Salad with Arugula Pesto from Purple Pig. The executive chef shows all the secrets that go into making of this popular salad. Watch the video to learn... - 87.849
Soak cornhusks in warm water several hours or overnight to soften.
Pat with paper toweling to remove excess moisture.
Mix masa harina and 2 2/3 cups water; let stand 20 minutes.
Meanwhile, in large mixer bowl beat together lard, sugar, salt, and cinnamon till... - 41.1394
Polenta Crostini With Ham & Wisconsin Asiago
Coat a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
Slice each tube of polenta into 6 slices.
Arrange slices on baking sheet.
With a small spoon, scoop out shallow depression in each slice.
Spray slices light with nonstick cooking spray.
Bake for 20 minutes.
In... - 39.9237
Pan Seared Polenta With Mediterranean Vegetables
1. Sprinkle eggplant with 1/2 teaspoon salt in a colander; let stand 30 minutes. Rinse well; pat dry with paper towels.
2. Drain roasted bell peppers; cut peppers into 1-inch pieces. Set aside.
3. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.... - 33.9454
Grilled Polenta With Roasted Onions And Raisins
You don’t need be an Italian chef for making this easy but exotic recipe of Grilled Polenta With Roasted Onions And Raisins. You only need "go for it" attitude. Simply go ahead and try to make a perect Grilled Polenta With Roasted Onions And Raisins without... - 44.7679
Pig 's Feet Tails And Ears In Sweet And Sour Sauce With Polenta
Put the parboiled pig's feet, tails and ears into a heavy pot.
Add the carrots, whole onion and bouquet garni and season with salt.
Add water to cover.
Bring the water to a boil and cook, partially covered, over medium heat for 45 minutes.
Remove the ears and... - 43.3404
Harvest Time Stuffed Peppers
1. Preheat oven to 375°. Cut peppers in half lengthwise. Remove seeds and ribs.
2. Coat nonstick skillet with cooking spray. Heat over medium-high heat. Add corn and pine nuts. Cook, stirring, until corn starts to brown and pop and pine nuts are toasted,... - 35.1097
Cumin Rice With Pignoli
Soak rice in water for at least 2 hours, or overnight.
Heat oil in skillet.
Add onion and saute until it begins to turn golden.
Add rice and soaking water along with cumin and pepper.
Bring to boil.
Reduce heat and cover.
Cook rice at simmer about... - 37.8221
Vegetable And Rice Patties
1.Combine rice, bran, flour, onion, garlic, ginger, corn, carrot, zucchini and pine nuts.
Blend together peanut butter, soy sauce, yoghurt and egg whites and add to rice mixture.
2.Shape mixture into 16 patties.
Coat with breadcrumbs.
Heatanon-stickfrypan and... - 36.1037
Green Bean Potato Salad
1. Take a large salad bowl and place all the ingredients in it.
2. Combine all the ingredients.
3. Cover and place in the refrigerator for 4 hours or till served.
4. Serve chilled. - 39.1225
Cauliflower With Rice
Separate the cauliflower into flowerets.
In a mixing bowl, soak the rice for a few hours in water to cover, to which one tablespoon of salt has been added.
In a medium pan, cook the lamb shanks in water to cover with salt to taste,... - 43.4681
Wash the lentils with cold water.
In a medium saucepan, combine the lentils and the boiling water.
Simmer about ten to fifteen minutes, or until the lentils are tender but not mushy.
Add the bulgur and salt.
Over high heat, bring to a boil.
Reduce to... - 38.0895
In a mixing bowl combine the meat, rice, salt, pepper and allspice.
Knead until well blended.
Divide the mixture into fifteen balls.
Make a hole in each ball with your finger and fill the hollow with a mixture of pine nuts and parsley.
Seal and roll the balls... - 30.5057
Braised Beef Tongue
Soak tongue in cold water for approximately six hours.
Simmer, for two hours, in a covered kettle of salted water.
Remove tongue, plunge for a minute in cold water.
Peel off skin.
Lay sliced salt pork in bottom of baker.
Make a bed of onions, carrots and... - 39.273
Stuffed Zucchini With Meat
Cut off the stem ends of the zucchini and dip in salt (this facilitates the scooping out process).
With a potato peeler, scoop out the inside of each zucchini.
In a frying pan, saute the zucchini in the heated oil until golden brown.
Meanwhile,... - 40.4415
Whiting With Sweet And Sour Rice
1. Wash the fish and season inside and out. Brush the outside with combined lemon juice and olive oil. Wrap each fish in foil and bake in moderate oven for 20 minutes.
2. To make rice, heat oil in a large frying pan, add onion and pine nuts and cook for 2... - 33.788
Stir-fried Dried Anchovies (sweet)
1. In a large skillet on medium high, heat oil and add the anchovies. Stir fry for about 1 minute. Once done, remove and set the stir fried anchovies aside in a bowl.
2. In the same pan, add brown sugar, garlic, soy sauce and corn syrup. Stir fry for a... - 104.941
Eggplants With Ground Meat Stuffing (karne Yarek)
Wash and stem the eggplants and pat dry.
Saute them in a skillet in the heated oil.
Cut a pocket lengthwise in each eggplant.
In the same oil saute the ground meat for ten minutes.
Stir in the one-third cup sliced onions and saute ten more... - 39.3008
Temple Fried Rice
1) Cut the carrots in half lengthwise. After laying the halves flat and cut in half, lengthwise, once again. Grasp the pieces firmly together and cut crosswise into small, fan-shaped pieces about 1/8-inch in thickness. Cut enough carrots to... - 44.5208
In a 4-quart pan over medium heat, stir pine nuts and walnuts in 1 tablespoon of the butter, cooking until golden (about 2 minutes).
Remove from pan and reserve.
In same pan, melt remaining 1 tablespoon butter.
Add onion and garlic and cook until onion is... - 40.7809
Heat corn oil and saute green onions, onion tops, green pepper, and celery until vegetables are lightly cooked.
Remove from skillet and saute barley until it turns golden brown in about 5 minutes.
Combine vegetables and barley with carrots and pine nuts in a... - 34.9501
Melt 1 tablespoon of the butter in a 6- to 8-quart pan over medium heat.
Add pine nuts and walnuts; cook, stirring, until golden brown, about 2 minutes.
Remove from pan and set aside.
Melt remaining 2 tablespoons butter in pan, add onion and garlic, and cook,... - 40.2715
1. To toast pine nuts, spread them on a small cookie sheet and roast in a moderately hot oven (300°F) for 5 to 10 minutes, stirring frequently until they are lightly browned.
2. Remove and let cool.
3. Drain the olives discarding the... - 43.9396
Basil Chicken Frittatas With Fennel And Mint Salsa
In a large bowl mix together the salsa ingredients.
Set the salsa aside.
In a separate bowl beat the eggs with the cream to incorporate.
Set the eggs aside.
In a small bowl mix together the chopped herbs, pine nuts, olive oil and cayenne.
Place 1/4 of this... - 41.6468
Crunchy Chewy Caramels
Crunchy Chewy Caramels is a delicious candy that you simply cant get enough off! My children finish this in no time and often I have to make them a second time in less than three days! Try this Crunchy Chewy Caramels! - 42.9977
Colorful Vegetable Rice Toss
In small saucepan, combine all sauce ingredients.
Cook over low heat until sugar is dissolved and mixture is bubbly, stirring occasionally.
Bring water to boil in large saucepan.
Add frozen, peas and corn.
Return to a boil, stirring... - 42.5116
Stuffed Roasted Bell Peppers
1) Preheat the oven to 375Â°F.
2) In a large pot, place the dried beans.
3) Add enough water to cover the beans and bring to a boil.
4) Reduce the heat, and then simmer the beans until tender, for 45 minutes. Drain, cool, and keep the beans... - 45.941
1) In a large flameproof casserole dish, saute the onion and garlic in the melted the butter or margarine for 2-3 minutes, stirring frequently.
2) Stir in the bulgur wheat, tomatoes, corn cobs, broccoli and stock. Allow to boil, then lower the heat... - 39.9227
Mixed Grain Trio
1) Preheat the oven to 400°.
2) In a medium saucepan, pour in 1 1/4 cups water and add the barley.
3) Place over low heat to cook the barley covering, for 45 minutes or until tender. Drain and place aside.
4) In a small saucepan, pour in 1/2... - 47.6115
Combine all the ingredients together in a bowl, except the oil.
Knead well by hand.
Form into one and a half inch patties.
Fry the kuftas in heated oil until browned and cooked through.
Serve hot with rice or fried potatoes.
Variations: If you wish you can... - 37.541
Eomandu Fish Dumplings
1. Rinse and soak the dry Wood Ear mushrooms in water for 30 mins.
2. Make thin slices and discard the middle woody portion in them.
3. In a bowl, combine all the ingredients of the mushroom marinade (soy sauce, sesame oil, garlic powder and... - 111.13
Roast Chicken With Orange Rice Stuffing And Citrus Sauce
1 Preheat the oven to 400° F.
In a medium-size bowl, combine the rice, pecans, parsley, orangejuice, and lemon rind.
Sprinkle the inside of the chicken with the salt and lemon juice.
Stuff the breast cavity with the rice mixture and truss the chicken
Place... - 42.1081
Squash & Ties
Summer squashes, including young vegetable marrows are harvested during the summer, while the skin is still tender and the fruit relatively small. They are consumed almost immediately and require little or no cooking. - 49.4437
Spaghetti With Sun-dried Tomatoes And Black Olive Pesto
1. To prepare the black olive pesto, in a food processor jar, combine all ingredients except the oil and salt.
2. Blend, pulsing in short burst so that the ingredients are coarsely pureed.
3. With the motor running at a low speed, gradually pour... - 44.4275