- » Corn Pie Pudding
Corn Pie Pudding Recipes
Enjoy our collection of corn pie pudding recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for corn pie pudding recipes.
If you are bored of the usual, take delight in this super-delicious recipe for Tecumseh Pudding-Pie. This Tecumseh Pudding-Pie is perfect for a weekend special or to serve for special occasion. Finally you have something delicious, yet simple to make! - 50.4809
You May Also Like!
Cream Style Corn Pudding
Corn Pudding has a luscious taste. Corn Pudding gets its taste from corn mixed with bacon, eggs and milk. Corn Pudding is cherished by many around the world. - 39.4591
Pudding Pecan Pie
Master this Pudding Pecan Pie and then you have one real good dessert to serve for any occasion. Yeah, extremelt rich with pecans and milk, this Pudding Pecan Pie is made using flavored jello bas pudding and pie filling. Give this a try to experience the best... - 36.3936
Corn pudding is a savory vegetable pudding. Made with added green onions and eggs, the corn pudding is flavored with cheese and seasoned. Baked in the oven, the corn pudding comes out nice and soft. - 39.8756
Pecan Pudding Pie
Blend syrup with pudding mix in bowl.
Gradually add evaporated milk and egg, stirring to blend.
Add pecans and pour into pie shell.
Bake in moderate oven (375Â°F.) until pie is set, about 55 minutes. - 29.9281
Plum Pudding Pie
In medium bowl, combine 1/3 cup Kahlua, raisins, dates and cherries; mix well.
Cover; let stand 1 to 4 hours.
Stir in walnuts, corn syrup and spice.
In large bowl, cream butter, sugar, flour and salt.
Stir in eggs.
Add fruit mixture; blend well.
Pour into... - 47.2449
Tecumseh Pudding Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 425° F.
2. Take a bowl and whisk eggs until they turn foamy.
3. Fold in the milk and whisk for another 3 minutes.
4. Add corn, olives, water cress, onion and seasonings.
5. Cook the mixture over low heat until... - 49.2314
1 In a large heavy saucepan, combine 2 cups of milk with cornmeal and the remaining ingredients. Heat slowly to boiling, then simmer, stirring often for 5 minutes, or until creamy-thick.
2 Pour into a buttered 8-cup baking dish; stir in 2 more cups of... - 37.5348
Crunch Top Pineapple Pudding
1) Drain Pineapple and reserve the juice. Mix water and make the about 1/2 pt liquid.
2) Cut pineapple rings into small cubes.
2) Take an oval pie dish and butter it. Drizzle Demerara sugar at the bottom and spread cherries and walnuts... - 46.6618
Holiday Plum And Dry Fruit Pudding
1. Butter a 10-cup mold; dust it evenly with granulated sugar, tapping out any excess.
2. Chop dates, figs, apricots and walnuts into small pieces. Combine with raisins and candied citron in a very large bowl.
3. Sift flour, pumpkin-pie spice and salt onto... - 45.9628
Baked Cranberry Pudding
In bowl, combine 1/3 cup (75 mL) of the sugar, brandy, orange rind and juice; mix in cranberries and raisins.
Let stand, stirring occasionally, for 2 hours.
Grease 6 cup (1.5 L) deep ovenproof pudding bowl; sprinkle bottom with 1 tbsp (15 mL) of the remaining... - 48.8415