- » Corn Pie
Corn Pie Recipes
Corn pie is a popular crunchy American side dish. It is commonly made from corn, cheese, onion, eggs, and other ingredients. Corn pie is prepared by baking the pastry dough shell stuffed with savory fillings. Corn ... More »
1. Preheat the oven to moderately hot, 400°F/ 400°c/ gas mark 6.
2. Prepare the pie crust by mixing the crumbs and melted butter and lining a 9 inch pie dish.
3. In a pan add 1 cup milk, butter, corn and salt, bring to boil, reduce... - 49.271
1. Preheat the oven to 425° F.
2. Roll out pastry into a 10 inch circle and fit into a 9-inch pie pan, fluting the edges.
3. Using a fork, prick the pastry in several places at the bottom.
4. Cover with a circle of butter paper and... - 49.0159
1)In a pan, heat oil and fry onions.
2)Add ground beef and sprinkle flour. Cook until beef browns.
3)Add little water and simmer until beef is done.
5)Take a casserole and put the beef mixture in it. Place egg slices over it.
6)In a... - 48.8449
Combine crumbs and 1/2 cup melted butter.
Set aside about 1/2 cup of mixture; with spoon press remainder into 9-inch pie pan to form a shell.
Mix 1 cup milk, corn, salt, pepper, and onion in saucepan.
Bring to boil, reduce heat, and simmer for 3... - 48.7291
Corn Pone Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Coat a 9-inch pie plate with butter.
3) In a saucepan, combine together the tomatoes, onions, celery, bay leaf and apple juice.
4) Simmer the mixture for 5 minutes.
5) Add the apples, vinegar, cinnamon and... - 48.7022
Crusty Corn Pie
Blend bread crumbs and butter or margarine together well.
Press into a 9-inch pie pan that has been greased.
Reserve 1/4 cup of crumb mixture for topping.
Saute onions, peppers in 2 tablespoons butter in skillet until soft.
Blend in flour, salt and sugar and... - 48.3842
Turkey Clam And Corn Pie
1. Preheat oven to 400F.
2. Grease a 2-quart shallow baking dish
3. In a large skillet, tip in the butter and heat well
4. Add the onions and the celery and cook uncovered for 10 minutes on low heat to cook the onions.
5. Add the flour,... - 47.0849
Green Tomato And Fresh Corn Pie
1.Preheat an oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C)
2. Grease a shallow 1 1/2-qt (1.5-1) baking dish.
3.To make the filling, take out sausages from the casings.
4.In a frying pan,cook the sausages over medium heat.
5.Using a wooden... - 46.9277
Edwina's Mock Green Corn Tamaie Pie
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) In a blender, put all the ingredients except for the chili and cheese. Blend well.
3) Into a well greased baking dish, put half of the mixture.
4) Add the chili and cheese and then pour... - 45.5041
Corn Pone Pie
Brown the ground beef.
Add the next 5 ingredients and let simmer while preparing the corn bread recipe.
Mix all ingredients of corn bread recipe together.
Pour meat mixture into a 2 quart casserole dish.
Drop corn bread mixture by spoonfulls on top of the... - 44.7606
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F
2. Grease a pie dish with butter.
3. Line the pie dish with strips of bacon.
4. Sprinkle half the bread crumbs on the base of the pan.
5. Alternate layers of tomatoes, peppers and corn, twice, sprinkling... - 42.3504
Layered Corn Pie
Cook meat, 1 onion, green pepper, and garlic till meat is browned.
Drain off fat.
Add tomato, broth, cumin, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper: cook and stir for 5 minutes.
Stir in hard-cooked eggs.
Place corn, half at a time, in blender container or... - 41.7794
Classic Corn Pone Pie
Brown ground beef and onion in shortening.
Add seasonings and tomatoes and cook for 10 minutes.
Add kidney beans.
Pour into greased 11/2-quart casserole.
Top with corn br ead prepared according to package directions.
Bake 20 minutes or until corn bread is... - 41.5943
Simple Corn Pone Pie
Corn Pone Pie is a yummy treat for your taste buds. I love this dish, and prepare it often! Try the Corn Pone Pie for yourself! - 40.9684
Beef And Corn Pie
Cook and stir ground beef and onion in 10-inch skillet until beef is brown, about 10 minutes; drain.
Stir in corn, tomato sauce, green pepper, basil, salt, oregano and pepper sauce.
Prepare Cornmeal Crust.
Press firmly and evenly against bottom and side of... - 39.8976
Lattice Corn Pie
Place the potatoes in a small saucepan and cover with water.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; cover and cook for 6-8 minutes or until tender.
Drain and set aside.
In a blender, combine the milk, eggs, corn, sugar and salt; cover and process until blended.
Line a... - 39.3359
Ham And Corn Pie
1. Arrange the ham or cold meat on the bottom of a shallow pie dish or baking dish.
2. Melt butter in saucepan and add the flour, salt, pepper and brown sugar. Add the milk gradually and cook over heat until the mixture thickens, stirring all the time.
3. Add... - 37.2365
Corn Pone Pie
Corn Pone Pie is the real deal! The perfect blend of flavors and texture makes this dish mouthwatering. Serve the Corn Pone Pie for your dinner and experience its wondrous taste. - 37.2259
Paraguay Corn Pie
Saute chopped onions in oil slowly until onion is soft.
Add sliced tomatoes and cook 5 minutes.
Mix creamed corn and muffin mix.
Add to this: egg yolks, fried onion and tomato mixture, olives and then the cheese.
Beat egg whites stiff and fold in.
Turn into a... - 35.4314
Put 4 slices of the bacon in the bottom of a shallow 2-quart casserole.
Top with half of bread crumbs.
Add in layers green peppers, tomatoes, and corn, which have been seasoned with salt, pepper, and sugar.
Sprinkle remaining bread crumbs over top, and cover... - 35.1725
Corn Bean Pie
Mix all ingredients and pat into a well oiled, 9 inch pie plate.
Saute onion, carrot, celery, garlic and green pepper in oil for about 5 minutes.
Add beans and spices and put into corn meal crust.
Combine tomatoes with soy sauce and pour over the beans.
Bake... - 35.0904
Corn Pone Pie
Cook the ground beef in a skillet over moderate heat, stirring, until browned, then pour off fat.
Add spaghetti, beans and tomatoes and mix.
Stir in remaining ingredients except Corn Bread Topping.
Turn into 2-quart casserole and cover with Corn Bread... - 34.1994
Beef And Corn Pie
1. Crumble ground beef into 1 1/2-quart casserole; add onion and garlic. Cover loosely and microwave on high 4 to 5 minutes, breaking up beef and stirring after 2 minutes, until beef is no longer pink; drain.
2. Stir in tomatoes, corn, olives and chili... - 32.5781
Beef Corn Pie
1. Crumble ground beef into 11/2-quart casserole; add onion and garlic. Cover loosely and microwave on high (100%) 2 minutes; break up and stir. Cover and microwave until very little pink remains in beef, 2 to 3 minutes longer; drain.
2. Stir in tomatoes,... - 31.0632
Corn Pie Recipes By Category