- » Corn Paste
Corn Paste Recipes
Enjoy our collection of corn paste recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for corn paste recipes.
Knead almond paste by hand in a medium bowl.
Add corn syrup, and knead into almond paste.
Gradually knead in sugar.
Cover almond paste mixture with plastic wrap, and store in airtight container in refrigerator until ready to shape.
Tint marzipan by kneading... - 26.2435
Korean Sweet Rice Cake With Red Bean Paste
1. In a bowl combine sweet rice flour, sugar and salt, stir everything.
2. Gradually add the water and stir until all ingredients are blended well.
3. Cover with plastic wrap, cook in microwave for 3 minutes.
4. Remove the plastic wrap and check if the... - 123.929
Fried Fish In Spicy Paste
1. Wash the plaice fillet and cut it into small pieces. Pat dry with kitchen paper and set aside.
2. Place the coconut powder, ginger, salt, tomato puree, ground cumin, chilli powder, fresh coriander, onion and lemon juice in a bowl and blend together with a... - 34.4296
Korean Food: Black Bean Paste Noodles (jja-jang Bap, 짜장밥)
JaJang Myeon is probably the most popular Korean-style Chinese food eaten in Korea. In Korea, you are sure to find JaJang Myeon on Chinese restaurant or take-out menus but it is not common to find this dish in Chinese restaurants in other parts of the world.... - 103.299
Jamaican Jerk Paste
1 In a food processor or blender, whirl the green onions, garlic, oil, vinegar, and lime juice for 30 seconds or until smooth.
Add the sugar, allspice, cinnamon, ginger, salt, black pepper, and red pepperand blend for 1 minute or until well combined.
The... - 34.3832
Homemade Rolled Fondant - Vegan Vegetarian Gum Paste
1. In a saucepan, mix water and agar powder (for vegan)/gelatine. Place the pan on flame and cook for about 3 minutes or as per package instruction.
2. Add corn syrup/glucose/sugar syrup, glycerine, vanilla, salt, and food color (if using). Mix... - 0
Thai Green Curry Paste
Want to add taste and aroma to your everyday curries? Then watch this video and learn to make an amazing curry paste that will leave everyone wondering how you managed to make your preparation so special! - 112.072
Corn And Carrot Puree
Combine the carrots, corn, and water in a small, heavy bottomed saucepan.
Bring to a boil over medium heat, taking care not to boil off the water.
Cover, reduce the heat, and simmer for about 10 minutes, until the carrots are fork tender.
Drain and transfer... - 33.5217
Break up almond paste into tiny pieces in a small bowl; blend in 10X sugar and corn syrup until mixture forms a stiff dough.
Roll out to shape on a pastry cloth or board lightly coated with 10X sugar. - 19.026
Caramel Corn On The Cob And Italian Corn On The Cob
1. Soak the cobs in water for an hour.
2. Grill the cobs with the husks on for 15-20 minutes.
3. Turn the corn around frequently.
4. For the Caramel corn: In a bowl, mix the butter, brown sugar, salt, pepper and butterscotch snaaps.
5.... - 99.0637
Are you also a fan of tamales? They are great to serve as snack, or meal. Here is a quick video to make tamales with corn they are known as Bolivian Humintas. The chef got the recipe from her nanny and is very excited to share it with you. - 116.886
2 Ways With Fresh Corn On The Cob
Robin is back from a corn field with loads of freshly cut corn cobs. In the video, she is preparing 2 butters that are to be served with the corns, that are freshly grilled. Also don’t miss out the before-grilling corn tips to ensure the right product. - 103.117
Chatpate Baby Corns
1. Pressure cook all ingredients together, except the chaat masala. Remove from fire.
2. After the pressure drops, open the cooker and dry the water. - 26.8718
Chicken Sweet Corn Soup
1. Bring chicken stock to boil.
2. Add chopped onion, ginger-garlic paste and salt and cook for a few minutes.
3. Add chicken, sweet corn and chillies.
4. When the soup is boiling vigorously, add vinegar, soya sauce and aji-no-moto.
5. Lastly, add beaten egg... - 39.1404
Break up almond paste into tiny pieces in a small bowl; blend in the 10X sugar and corn syrup until mixture forms a stiff dough.
Roll out to shape on a pastry board or cloth lightly coated with 10X sugar. - 23.4964
1) In a bowl place together almond paste, corn syrup and the marshmallow.
2) Using hands knead almond paste to mix thoroughly.
3) Place on a cutting board or other smooth, flat surface.
4) Mix in sugar, 1 cup at a time, kneading into mixture... - 39.6339
Corn Kernels Soup
Combine corn, water in a sauce pan and bring it to boil.
Cook until soft, leave to cool. In a blender, blend corn to a smooth paste.
In a pan boil carrots, beans, onions with little water and cook until soft.
Add corn paste, milk, sugar, pepper, butter, salt... - 41.3907
Baby Corn Spicy
1)Peel and cut onion into small pieces.
2)Slit baby corn into two and cut green chillies in Chinese style.
3)Mix together, egg, cornflour, flour and water to form a smooth batter.
4)In a pan, heat oil. Stir fry onion, green chilli until... - 46.7659
Celebrate monsoon with this home made crispy and crunchy Corn Pakoda. An awesome variation for regular Onion or Aloo Pakoda. - 106.195
Sweet Corn Soup
: I love this Sweet Corn Soup Recipe. I try this recipe whenever friends visit my home. Sweet Corn Soup is a very popular Chinese soup. It is generally taken during lunch or dinner as a starter. You should try this Sweet Corn Soup Recipe. - 35.977
Baked Vanilla Corn
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Take a bowl and cornstarch with sugar in it.
3) Stir in several tablespoons of milk to form a thick paste.
4) Add salt, vanilla, corn and remaining milk. Mix nicely.
5) Place mixture in a baking dish and... - 39.7287
A confectioners' delight, Marzipan is sure to take you back in time when mom or grandmom used to make it. Craft them into your favorite fruits and surprise your kids! - 44.5182
Chili Beef And Corn Casserole
Chili beef and corn casserole is a full meal casserole prepared with added rice to it. Flavored with beef broth and zesty tomato paste, the ground beef and corn casserole is flavored with taco seasoning. A layered bake it is finished with a saucy meat topping... - 42.7971
Sausage Corn Spaghetti Sauce
1) In large saucepan, cook the celery,sausage, and onion together until the sausage is browned and the vegetables are tender.
2) Drain off the excess fat.
3) Stir in the olives, spaghetti sauce mix, corn, tomato paste, and 1 3/4 cups water.
4) ... - 34.3446
1. Break almond paste into smaller pieces, gradually knead in sugar and corn syrup.
2. Tint 1/3 of the marzipan a light green by kneading in a few drops of green food coloring. Roll out on a surface lightly dusted with 10X sugar; cut into leaf shapes with a... - 26.3151
Corn Seekh Kebabs
If you like, roughly process 2 cups frozen corn in a mixer for a second.
Mix the boiled potatoes and the corn.
Add onion, coriander, mint, 1 tbsp melted butter, salt and pepper.
Add cornstarch and lemon juice.
Oil the barbecue... - 41.7992
Mix together the almond paste, corn syrup, extract, and marshmallow cream in a large bowl.
Add the confectioners' sugar, 1/2 cup at a time, kneading thoroughly until smooth after each addition.
Divide into as many portions as colors desired.
Blend food... - 38.306
Clean, wash and drain rice.
Set aside for 15 minutes.
Cook with a teaspoon of oil so that the grains remain separate.
Grind the onions and other listed ingredients to a paste and set aside.
Heat the oil in a frying pan, and saute the dry masalas for 10... - 44.6971
Black Bean And Corn Chili
1. Saute the onion and garlic in the oil in a medium-size saucepan over medium heat 1 to 2 minutes, or until the onion is translucent. Add the beans, tomatoes and their liquid, tomato paste, corn, chili powder, cumin and sugar, and stir to combine. Reduce the... - 28.9206
Marzipan Mushrooms And Holly
Place the almond paste and 1 cup of the confectioners sugar in the bowl of an electric mixer and using the paddle attachment beat on low speed until the sugar is almost absorbed.
Add the remaining 1 cup sugar and beat until the mixture resembles fine... - 40.0385
1. In a pan, boil sugar ore syrup along with butter and water.
2. Boil it until it forms a long thread.
3. Pour this mixture over corn.
4. Shape the paste into balls, if desired.
5. Serve hot. - 33.5536
Paneer Corn Vegetable Balls
1. Mash the boiled potatoes.
2. Grind the bread slices.
3. Mix vegetables, corn, salt, chillies and ginger paste in mashed potatoes.
4. Add grated paneer and pepper powder to the above ingredients and mix properly.
5. Form small balls.
6. Bake them. - 38.4627
Corn Stuffed Roast Chicken
Clean chicken, chop liver and giblets.
Melt 2 tbs ghee and saute onions till light brown, add ginger-garlic paste, corn and chicken liver & giblets and fry.
Prick chicken with a fork and rub salt, pepper and chilli powders and oil all over.
Stuff chicken... - 45.0236
Cheese Corn Meal Squares
Mix corn meal and salt to a paste with the 1 cup cold water, add to the 3 cups boiling water in cooker.
Pressure cook at 15 lbs.pressure for 10 minutes.
Stir in grated cheese, blending thoroughly.
Turn mixture into greased pan.
Chill, then... - 28.8768
Marzipan Vegetable Bouquet
1) In a medium bowl, blend together marshmallow cream and corn syrup.
2) Whisk in enough of the 10X sugar to make very stiff dough.
3) Dredge remaining 10X sugar on a pastry board.
4) Transfer the almond mixture into sugar.
5) Using... - 39.7494
1. Grind chillies and all the spices together to a smooth paste.
2. In a skillet heat 2 tblsps oil and add onion. Fry till soft.
3. Add corns and ground paste to the skillet and fry for 5 minutes.
4. Add tomatoes and salt to it. Cook till tomatoes turn... - 43.8038
Baked Sweet Corn
Preheat the oven to 350°F and lightly grease a casserole dish.
Melt 2 tablespoons of the butter in a saucepan and sprinkle the flour over it.
Stir constantly over the heat to make a thick paste.
Heat the cream in another saucepan, then add it very gradually... - 35.1693
Pork Tamale Pot Pie With Corn Bread Crust
For Pork Mixture
1. In a large skillet cook onion and bell pepper in oil over moderately low heat, stirring, until the onion is softened.
2. Add pork, and cook the mixture over moderate heat, stirring and breaking up any lumps, until the pork is no longer... - 46.89
Chicken And Sweet Corn Soup
Pour the stock into a large saucepan and add 225g of the sweetcorn.
Bring to the boil, add salt and pepper to taste, cover and simmer for 15minutes.
Liquidize until smooth, then return to the pan.
Reheat the soup.
If it is not thick enough for your liking,... - 33.7608
Chilli Chicken And Sweet Corn Meatballs
1. To make the meatballs, place the chicken in a bowl and add the spring onions (scallion), chilli, ginger, seasoning and sweetcorn. Mix together.
2. Divide the mixture into 16 portions and form each into a ball. Bring a pan of water to the boil. Arrange the... - 37.0126
Crab And Corn Cakes With Chilli Dipping Sauce
1) In a food processor, add in the egg, flour, garlic and coriander stalks and one third of the corn. Blend to form a smooth paste.
2) Mix the paste with the remaining corn, crab, half of the spring onions and some seasoning.
3) Keep a tray lined with... - 40.1391
Spicy Corn Soup
Corn Soup is a delicious appetizer that you would love to prepare on every dinner. Try this Corn Soup; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this! - 45.8003
Fish Baked In Corn Husks
1. Place corn husks in a bowl, pour over warm water to cover and soak for 30 minutes.
2. To make chilli paste, place garlic, chillies, oregano, chilli powder, lime rind, cumin and lime juice in a food processor or blender and process until smooth.
3. Cut each... - 36.4486
Fish Baked In Corn Husks
1. Place corn husks in a bowl, pour over warm water to cover (a) and soak for 30 minutes.
2. To make chili paste, place garlic, chilies, oregano, chili powder, lime rind, cumin and lime juice in a food processor or blender and process until smooth.
3. Cut... - 36.0719
Grilled Chicken With Corn And Sun Dried Tomato Salsa
In a bowl stir together the corn, the tomatoes, the scallion, the red onion, the garlic paste, the jalapeno, the lime juice, the vinegar, 2 tablespoons of the oil, the coriander, and salt and pepper to taste.
Brush the chicken with the additional oil, sea - 21.2146
Shrimp And Corn Soup
Combine bacon drippings and flour in a large Dutch oven; cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, 10 to 15 minutes or until roux is the color of a copper penny.
Add next 7 ingredients, and cook, uncovered, 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add tomatoes,... - 30.7662
Thai Sweet Corn Cutlets By Tarla Dalal
This recipe will be unlike any cutlet you have tried so far -- it is not made of potatoes, spinach, raw bananas or any of the usual stuff! the thai sweet corn cutlet is made from a contrasting combination of juicy sweet corn kernels and fierily pungent red... - 0
Shrimp And Corn Soup
1 In a large Dutch oven, mix bacon drippings and flour.
2 Cook over medium heat, for 10 to 15 minutes, stirring constantly until the roux is copper in color.
3 Add in the next 7 ingredients, and cook for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4 ... - 44.9283
Creamy Corn Casserole
1) Preheat oven to 325 °F.
2) In a bowl, mix melted margarine and flour to make a smooth paste.
3) In a blender, blend the cottage cheese without adding any water and transfer to another bowl.
4) To the blended cheese add cooked corn... - 44.5295
Velvet Corn Soup
Velvet Corn Soup is a unique and sumptuous chicken and vegetable soup. This wonderful addition to your party spread is quiet easy to prepare too! I am sure you will get hooked to this Velvet Corn Soup recipe. - 47.6149
Baby Corns In Ginger Sauce
Heat 2 tbsp oil in a wok.
Add baby corns.
Add 1/4 tsp salt and ajinomoto.
Stir fry for 2-3 minutes till cooked.
Remove from wok and keep aside.
Heat 1 tbsp more of oil.
Add chopped ginger.
Stir till ginger turns golden brown.
Add ginger paste.
Cook on low... - 46.4691
Creamy Chicken And Corn Soup
1. Place chicken on a plate, cover and cook for 5-7 minutes on high. Shred and put to one side.
2. Combine stock, ginger, corn and shallots in a large casserole dish. Cook for15-18 minutes on high.
3. Mix corn flour and water to a smooth paste, add to soup... - 30.798
Corn And Capsicum Salsa
Mix together tomato paste, cumin, and water.
Add corn and the remaining ingredients and salt and lemon juice to taste.
Use at once or refrigerate up to several hours. - 31.2811
Corn And Vegetable Ring With Coconut Curry By Tarla Dalal
Corn and vegetable ring with coconut curry is an elaborate dish fit for a party. It involves making the corn and vegetable ring with mixed veggies, rice and corn; preparing the coconut curry; and then assembling both neatly to ensure an alluring visual... - 0
Elote - Mexican Style Grilled Corn
Elote is a popular Mexican street snack and is one of my favorite ways to enjoy roasted corn on the cob. Hot buttered corn is dressed with mayonnaise, fresh crumbled cotija cheese, chili for spice and served up with fresh lime. If you've never tried corn like... - 116.065
Oven Grilled Corn
Oven grilled corn is a delicious corn based dish made by combining corn with curd masala and grilling the dish in oven for a few minutes. The dish is quite popular in Indian cuisine, and is usually made in hot tandoor. However, here I have used oven for... - 0
Corn On Cob In Gravy
Remove husks from cobs and cut each cob into 1 inch pieces.
Add 1 1/2 cups water and cook the pieces in pressure cooker till corn is tender.
Combine green chilli paste, turmeric, chilli powder, coriander powder and 1/4 cup water.
Heat oil in a pan and fry... - 41.1222
Tsing Hoi Potato With Corn
1. Blanch potato,mushroom & corn keep aside
2. Sautee ginger, garlic, onion, capsicum, broken cashew nut, chilli paste, tomato ketchup and add stock
3. Add potato & corn, add corn flour adjust seasoning - 37.1772
Paneer And Corn Patties
1. Combine and mix all ingredients for the patties in a bowl.
2. Divide the mixture equally into 30 balls. Shape into patties.
3. Place the patties on a baking tray and bake uncovered in a preheated oven for 25-30 minutes until well browned.
4. In between the... - 34.7972
Ground Beef With Sweet Corn
Ground Beef With Sweet Corn! Isn't your mouth already watering. This delicious meat preparation boasts a wonderful flavor! Try this wonderful Ground Beef With Sweet Corn recipe! - 45.1663
Chicken Velvet And Corn
Chicken Velvet And Corn is a wonderful tasting dish that can be made well ahead of time, though it is best when served hot. I employed the Chinese cooking technique of velveting chicken in this Chicken Velvet And Corn recipe. Worked out well! - 35.0276
Corn Curry By Tarla Dalal
A creamy paste of onion, coriander, coconut and poppy seeds with spicy green chillies and ginger is the focal point of the corn curry. And of course, there is soothing coconut milk and a bouquet of spices to complement the green masala. - 0
Baked Beans And Corn Casserole
Surprisingly unusual and appetizingly delicious, this Baked Beans and Corn Casserole is the all-time favorite around! Now with this simple and easy to follow method, you too can indulge in the wonderful recipe of homemade Baked Beans and Corn Casserole . - 41.4943
Mocca Truffles And Marzipan
Melt the sugar in a pan with water to make a syrup.
Add the liquid glucose and boil the mixture.
Keep it on the fire till it achieves the right consistency.
Add roasted ground cashew nuts in the proportion of 2:1 to the sugar.
Add a few drops of almond... - 31.9936
In bowl, cover almonds with boiling water; let stand lor 2 minutes.
Drain and skin by firmly pressing one end to make nut pop through skin.
In food processor, grind warm almonds for 1-1/2 to 2 minutes or until fine.
Add icing sugar; mix for 1 minute or until... - 32.1477
Potato & Baby Corn In Chili Mustard Sauce
1. Blanch potato & baby corn, keep aside
2. Sautee ginger, garlic, fresh chilli, add stock
3. Add mustard sauce, adjust seasoning,
4. Add vegetable, add corn flour
5. Finish with vinegar & chilli oil - 39.971
Corn Pancake Or Fritters - Gluten Free
If you are interested in making an easy Indian snack, then you have to watch chef Bhavna as she makes the yummy corn pancakes. It's easy to make and it certainly has the Indian touch in it . You can serve it with yogurt. I'm sure you'll enjoy the snack. - 93.8477
Corn Ki Subzi By Tarla Dalal
Corn is one of the extensively cultivated crops in Rajasthan. The yellow sweet corn used in this recipe provides a slightly sweet taste to this vegetable which is favored by many people. - 0
Baked Beans And Corn Casserole
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients, reserving ½ cup cheese.
2. Mix well and turn into a casserole or Dutch oven
3. Sprinkle the remaining cheese on top
4. Cover casserole with a lid.
5. Place the casserole in a slow oven for 1... - 38.641
Cheese Pate Roulade
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Take a large Swiss roll tin (11 3/4 inches long), and line it with greaseproof paper. Oil the paper well.
3) Take a large clean bowl and beat egg yolks, corn flour, and seasonings until soft and fluffy.... - 40.5678
Charred Carrot Puree
1) In a large heavy skillet, add 2 tablespoons of butter in oil.
2) Melt the butter over high heat.
3) Add the carrots and toss to coat evenly.
4) Continue to cook, by frequent stirring, for 20 to 25 minutes or until they begin to char around the... - 41.5047
Raw Mexican Pate
If you are on raw vegan and love Mexican food, this is one of those staples that you must have in the refrigerator. This is a recipe for a raw, no-bean mixture (raw refried no-beans) to use for your tacos, burritos, enchiladas, and quesadillas. This pate is... - 106.783
Rich Liver Pate
1) Wash and drain the liver.
2) Take a 2 lb loaf tin and line it with thin bacon rashers.
3) In a pan pour the milk and add pepper corns, thyme and bayleaf.
4) Bring the milk near to boil and remove from heat. ... - 47.6166
Instant Corn Dhokla By Tarla Dalal
Instant corn dhokla, a rare combo of sweet corn and rawa come together in this sensational dish! It is really amazing how the fresh flavor of the crushed sweet corn kernels enhances the taste of the otherwise bland rawa. A unique set of ingredients blended... - 0
Raw Jersey Corn Salad
Summer Corn Salad is an essence of summer. Sweet fresh corn and light flavors is a welcome alternative to corn on the cob. The vinegar dressing in the raw corn salad brings out the sweetness in the corn without overpowering it and the red onion, peppers and... - 124.195
Makai Na Vada - Corn Fritters
If you are keen on making a delicious Indian snack, then do try this. You can serve it with tea. You can serve this snack to your family and guests and I'm sure they'll love it. Certainly watch the video before making the snack. - 99.7774
Easy Chimichurri Steak With Corn Salad
1.In a bowl, combine pineapple juice, soy sauce, ginger paste, garlic, and chili pepper. Whisk it well.
2.Put steak in a zip pouch, and pour marinade in it. Pop it in refrigerator for 2 hours or overnight.
3. For salad, in a bowl mix... - 111.947
Manual's Corn Bruschetta
Chef Manjula's brings an Italian appetizer dish for Indian viewers. She makes bruschetta or bread with creamy corn topping with great simplicity and in almost no time. As this comes from your favorite chef, Corn Bruschetta will surely make you happy, for she... - 121.628
Crispy Corn Pakoras
Corn pakoras are an ideal tea-time snack. Corn is a rich source of essential minerals such as potassium, magnesium and iron and is also a rich source of proteins. Corn has no cholesterol at all and considered ideal for people who suffer with high cholesterol... - 0
Couscous With Cumin
1) In a saucepan, place the chicken stock and cumin together.
2) Heat the cumin mixture to boil.
3) Stir in the tomato paste and corn niblets.
4) Put the lid and cook for half a minute.
5) Fold in couscous until well mixed.
6) Take the pan off the heat... - 38.0999
Pre-heat the oven to 375 F and lightly grease a 2 cups souffle dish.
Melt the butter in a saucepan.
Stir the salt and pepper into the flour, then sprinkle the flour over the hot butter.
Stir well to make a thick paste.
Gradually add the milk to the paste,... - 36.1381
1. Deseed the corn into a bowl.
2. To it add the egg white, maida, coriander, salt, pepper, red chilli powder, ginger garlic paste, green chillies.
3. Mix all the ingredients well.
4. Heat a pan.
5. Take the mixture with the help of a spoon and transfer in to... - 36.9076
Corn Korma By Tarla Dalal
This corn korma is a perfect recipe that one can enjoy with rotis or just like that. Serve it as soon as you have made it to enjoy it the most. - 0
Microwaved Corn Pudding
Melt butter in a 1 1/2-quart glass casserole for 30 seconds.
Stir in flour to make a paste.
Add remaining ingredients and blend.
Cook, covered, for 9 minutes on high, stirring once.
Let stand, loosely covered, 2 minutes before serving. - 22.9371
Unsweetened Corn Crisps
Mix cornmeal with about 1/2 of liquid to make paste.
Pour remainder of liquid into top of double boiler, set over direct heat and bring to boil.
Blend in cornmeal paste.
Stir until smooth.
Add salt and oil and stir again.
Place over hot water.
Simmer... - 31.1507
Classic Crockpot Corned Beef
I love this simple and easy crockpot corned beef recipe. Basically I love recipes that bring out a great delicious dish with minimum effort. This is one dish that is a wonderful fusion of flavors and tastes. - 32.1329
Pork Sausage And Corn Chowder
1) In a 3-quart casserole, add in the sausage and onions. Mix and microwave on HIGH for 3 minutes. Stir once halfway through the cooking time. Make sure the meat is no longer pink.
2) In a bowl add flour into 1 cup of milk. Mix to get a smooth... - 46.0852
Raw Corn Tortilla Wrap
The chef here has shared nutritious raw vegan corn tortilla wraps recipe. These wraps are flavorful delicious and easy to make with protein packed hemp seeds, pine nuts, almonds and flax seeds. The wraps here are simply placed in a dehydrator and then served... - 87.769
Add 1 cup hot water to coconut, liquidise and extract milk.
In the residue add 1/2 cup water, liquidise and extract thinner milk.
Strain this and mix with the first extraction.
Grind all ingredients for masala to a fine paste.
Heat ghee in a pan.
Add... - 40.8308
Garlicky Corn Tomato And Cheese Toast By Tarla Dalal
Every bite of this toast is truly a delicious mouthful, with juicy corn kernels and tomatoes, crunchy capsicum and succulent onions. The garlicky butter spread and sprinkling of red chilli flakes give it a lingering flavor while the generous topping of grated... - 0
Homemade Corn Pudding
1) Take a glass casserole and melt butter in it for 30 seconds.
2) Add flour to this and form a smooth paste.
3) Add rest of the ingredients and mix well.
4) Cover and cook for 9 minutes, stirring once.
5) Cover and set aside for 2 minutes.
6) Add dash... - 40.7402
Rich Corn Chowder
Put the potatoes, sweetcorn, stock and milk into a saucepan and bring to the boil.
Simmer for 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, melt the butter in a frying-pan.
Add the onion and fry for 5 minutes.
Stir in the flour to form a smooth paste.
Gradually add a few spoonfuls... - 41.9144
Corn Fritters With Caramelized Onion Jam
In a small skillet, saute onion in oil until golden brown.
Add vinegar; cook and stir for 2-3 minutes.
In a small saucepan, combine jelly, tomatoes, tomato paste, curry, cinnamon, salt and pepper.
Cook over medium heat for 5-7 minutes or until... - 44.9828
Baby Corn Pakoda
Cut the baby corns lengthways into two,keep aside.Grind together the green chillies, garlic and ginger to make a paste.Combine maida, cornflour, salt, masala paste, coriander and water to form a batter.Take a skillet and heat oil in it. Dip each baby corn... - 15.4961