- » Corn Pasta
Corn Pasta Recipes
Corn pasta is a pasta dish consisting of corn as one of the main ingredients, which is in the cooked form in a sauce containing various other ingredients like olive oil, garlic, onions, tomatoes, seasonings and ... More »
Creamy Fresh Corn Pasta
Host/creator Johanna Cook shows us how to make a delicious pasta dish using a summer favorite, fresh corn! - 110.795
Corn And Tomato Pasta Salad
Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
Rinse with cold water; drain again.
Cut corn kernels off the cobs (you should have 1 cup).
In a covered small saucepan cook corn in a small amount of boiling water about 5 minutes or until tender.
Drain and... - 43.4205
1) In a large saucepan heat olive oil.
2) Mix ground beef, onion and green pepper.
3) Stir fry the mixture till brown.
4) Stir in the next 8 ingredients to it. Mix thoroughly.
5) Cover and simmer gently for 8 minutes.
6) Stir to mix well.
7)... - 43.2264
Orzo Corn Salad In Tomato Shells
1 Bring a large saucepan of unsalted water to a boil.
Add the orzo and lemon zest and cook for about 8 minutes or until the orzo is tender but still firm to the bite.
Drain in a colander, rinse with cold water to stop the cooking, and drain again.
Discard the... - 41.8219
Fresh Corn-and-pasta Frittata
The Fresh Corn-And-Pasta Frittata combines the richness of corn and pasta and is the best pick for the kids. This is a bake and serve Fresh Corn-And-Pasta Frittata and make sure that you garnish with onion before serving. - 41.6404
Sweet Corn Chowder With Pasta Shells
1. Halve the green pepper, then remove the stalk and seeds. Cut the flesh into small dice, cover with boiling water and stand for 2 minutes. Drain and rinse.
2. Put the potatoes into a saucepan with the sweetcorn, onion, celery, green pepper, bouquet garni... - 40.134
Corn Pasta With Avocado Sauce
1. Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
2. Add the pasta and cook according to package directions until just tender, do not over cook.
3. Drain and place in a large bowl.
4. Peel and pit the avocado.
5. Cut the flesh into chunks and place in a food... - 39.8584
Corn And Tomato Pasta Salad
1. Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain pasta. Rinse with cold water; drain again. Meanwhile, if using fresh corn, cut the kernels off the cobs. Cook corn, covered, in boiling water about 4 minutes or till tender; drain. If using frozen corn,... - 38.3055
On a work surface or in a large bowl, combine flours.
Mound flour and make a wellin center.
Break eggs into well.
With a fork, beat eggs lightly and stir in 2 tablespoons of the water.
Using a circular motion, begin to draw flour from sides of well.
Add 1... - 34.2507
Chicken Corn And Green Onion Rotini
Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat.
Drain pasta, return to pan.
Add chicken and remaining ingredients, toss well. - 33.7117
Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain.
Combine macaroni and corn.
Arrange half the bacon in casserole; pour in macaroni mixture.
Top with remaining bacon.
Bake at 350 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes. - 25.6227
Penne With Corn Niblets
– Preheat oven to 350 °F (175 °C).
– In a buttered baking dish, spread alternate layers of penne and corn niblets. Dot each layer with tiny knobs of butter and season with salt and pepper Coat with light bechamel sauce and bake for 30 minutes.... - 24.5906
Gluten Free Southwest Style Corn Pasta
1. Dice the zucchini, crookneck squash and orange bell pepper, chop the onions, mince the garlic, and keep everything aside in separate bowls.
2. Rinse and drain the black beans, keep it aside
3. In pot of boiling water, cook the pasta... - 0
Corn Pasta Recipes By Category