- » Corn Muffin Cream Cheese
Corn Muffin Cream Cheese Recipes
Enjoy our collection of corn muffin cream cheese recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for corn muffin cream cheese recipes.
Mini Corn Muffins With Chilies And Cheese
To make the creamed-corn muffins, preheat the oven to 425 F.
Grease or spray thirty-six 1 1/2-inch miniature muffin cups.
In a large microwave-safe bowl or saucepan, melt the butter.
Cool slightly, then whisk in the milk.
Whisk in the egg and the corn.
Stir... - 43.4795
Cheesy Corn Muffins
In a small skillet, saute onion in butter until tender; set aside.
Prepare muffin mixes according to package directions; fold in the onion.
Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full.
Combine sour cream and cheese; drop by rounded teaspoonfuls... - 29.711
Cheese Corn Muffins
Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
Fill well-greased 2 1/2-inch muffin cups 2/3 full.
Bake in 425-degree oven for 15 to 20 minutes or until done. - 24.5357
Country Corn Muffins
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F
2. Grease 12 muffin cups.
3. Into a mixing jar, drain the liquid from the corn.
4. Add milk to equal liquid amount as mentioned on corn muffin mix packet.
5. In a mixing bowl, combine the muffin mix, egg,... - 42.6157
Quick Cheesed Corn Muffins
Combine corn muffin mix and remaining ingredients; mix well.
Pour into well-greased 2 1/2-inch muffin pans 2/3 full.
Bake in hot oven (425°) for 15 to 20 minutes or till done. - 24.0262
Blueberry Sour Cream Corn Muffins
Blueberry Sour Cream Corn Muffins is a mouth watering recipe. Try this Blueberry Sour Cream Corn Muffins; I am sure you will get a lot of compliments for this one! - 46.7694
Jalapeno Cheddar Corn Bread Muffins
Preheat oven to 375.
Combine corn muffin mix, onion, and peppers; stir in corn, egg and milk. Fold in cheese until completely mixed.
Spoon batter into greased muffin baking dish. Sprinkle bits of cheese in top of each muffin.
Heat 12 to 14 minutes or until... - 36.9182
Corn And Corn Muffins
Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
Stir till blended.
Fill large greased muffin pans 2/3 full.
Bake in a hot oven (425°) 12 to 15 minutes or till muffins are brown. - 29.7949
Jalapeno Corn Muffins
Jalapeno Corn Muffins is a simple fruit dish which is very easy to make. The explosion of the lovely flavors of this muffin makes it a personal favorite. Try this Jalapeno Corn Muffins recipe and you will understand what I am talking about! - 40.3751
Smoked Salmon Corn Muffins
1) Preheat oven to 350Â° F.
2) Thinly slice the muffin on top, so that it becomes flat on top. Reserve the top slice for garnish.
3) Half the muffins horizontally and separate two pieces.
4) Place the sliced muffin on its top.
5) In a small... - 38.621
Corny Meal Muffins
Grease muffin pans or line with paper bake cups. Set pans aside. In a medium mixing bowl combine eggs, corn, and milk. Stir in cheese. Add dry muffin mix and stir till moistened (batter should be lumpy).
Fill each cup two-thirds full. Bake in a 400° oven for... - 25.2723
Cheesy Supper Muffins
Cook onion in butter till tender.
Prepare muffin mix according to package directions, adding the onion.
Fill greased muffin pans 2/3 full.
Mix sour cream and cheese; spoon about 1 teaspoonful atop batter in each pan.
Bake in 400° oven for 15 to 20... - 27.274
Gold N Soft Scalloped Corn
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In a medium-size bowl beat eggs, stir in corn, margarine and sour cream and fold in muffin mix.
3. Pour into a greased 9-by-13-inch pan.
4. Sprinkle with cheese and bake 35 minutes until a toothpick... - 40.3042
Onion Cheddar Corn Bread
Preheat oven to 425°F.
Grease 9x 13-inch baking dish.
Heat butter in skillet over medium-high heat and saute onions until golden.
Combine eggs and buttermilk in large bowl and mix until smooth.
Stir in corn and muffin mix, blending well.
Turn into... - 40.5868
Cheesy Corn Pudding
COMBINE corn souffle, muffin mix, eggs, sour cream, 1/2 cup cheese, salt, pepper and garlic powder in medium bowl.
Pour into lightly greased 8-inch-square baking pan or 2-quart-round baking dish.
Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
BAKE in preheated 350° F. oven... - 32.1213
Cheesy Chili Stuffed Cornbread Mini Muffins
1. For muffin batter, in a large mixing bowl, add all purpose flour, cornmeal, sugar, baking powder, and salt. Mix well.
2. Add milk, oil, egg, jalapeno pepper, and cheese. Mix to incorporate.
3. For filling, place a large Dutch oven or... - 98.0612
Muffin-pan Treasure Salad
Cream the cheese until soft, and stir in well-drained finely flaked tuna.
Add mayonnaise and parsley.
Taste, and add salt if necessary.
Mold the mixture into 8 shapes, about the size of golf balls; then flatten slightly to look like large... - 40.1948
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
In a large bowl, stir together all ingredients.
Pour into a greased square casserole dish.
Bake for 55 minutes.
Alternative directions: Bake for 45 minutes.
Top with cheddar cheese and bake for an additional 5-10 minutes or until... - 26.3731
Double Corn Toasties
1 Mix cottage cheese and orange segments in a small bowl; spoon into lettuce cups. Place on 6 of the cornmeal cakes or muffin halves on serving plates; sprinkle cheese mixture with nutmeg, if you wish.
2 Fold tongue slices; lay, overlapping, on remaining... - 20.864
Paraguay Corn Pie (chipa Guazu)
Saute chopped onions in oil slowly until onion is soft.
Add sliced tomatoes and cook 5 minutes.
Mix creamed corn and muffin mix.
Add to this: egg yolks, fried onion and tomato mixture, olives and then the cheese.
Beat egg whites stiff and fold in.
Turn into a... - 39.8989
Green Chile Corn Bread
Rinse and seed chilies; cut in strips and drain on paper towels.
Prepare the mix according to package directions; stir in corn and the bacon drippings.
Spoon half the batter into a greased 9x9x2-inch pan.
Lay chilies over batter; sprinkle with half the... - 29.8343
Mini Corn Quiches
CUT pastry into 2-inch squares.
Place in greased mini muffin pans, pressing down to form a bottom shell.
COMBINE corn souffle, 1/4 cup cheese, ham, sour cream, egg, chopped green onion and flour in medium bowl; mix well.
Spoon filling into shells, filling 3/4... - 40.9017
Devil In Disguise Corn Bread
1) Preheat the oven to 400°.
2) In a medium bowl, add cornmeal, corn, buttermilk, cheese, eggs, oil, onion, and peppers to stir and combine.
3) Use a 10-inch oven-safe skillet to melt the shortening in the preheated oven for 5 to 7... - 47.7446
Mexican Corn Casserole
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Combine first 5 ingredients; stir just until moist. Pour mixture into a 1-quart baking dish coated with cooking spray.
3. Bake at 350° for 50 to 55 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Let stand 10... - 26.6316
Baked Corned Beef Burgers
Mix corned beef, green pepper, onion, mayonnaise, and dash pepper.
Shape in 6 patties.
Blend egg and water; dip patties into egg, then into crumbs.
Brown lightly in hot fat.
Arrange patties in 11 1/2 x 7 1/2 x 1 1/2-inch baking dish.
Quarter cheese slices... - 43.2693
Fiesta Chili Corn Bread
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Prepare crusts: Lightly spray 2 Flan Pans with non-stick vegetable spray.
In Batter Bowl combine corn-muffin mix, eggs, milk and corn; stir to combine.
Pour half of batter into each Flan Pan and bake 20 minutes.
Cool corn-bread crusts... - 46.1036
Corn Custard In Pepper Cups
1. Preheat oven to 325F.
2. With sharp knife, cut a slice from top of each red pepper, then carefully remove and discard ribs and seeds from peppers.
3. In a 2 1/2-inch muffin-pan cup stand each pepper upright and set aside.
4. In... - 45.672
Chili Bean Corn Cups
1. To make pastry, place butter and cream cheese in a small bowl (a) and mix to combine. Make a ring with flour, polenta and salt; pour the previous mixture into the center and blend together to form a soft dough. Turn dough onto a lightly floured surface (b)... - 32.1704
Spicy Green Chile Cornbread
This is not just another cornbread recipe, as this video will clearly affirm. Betty puts together yet another dinner time favorite that is flavorful and moist and makes for a bon appétit. It’s so good and easy to make that it’s likely to become a family... - 93.7074
Macaroni & Cheese-3 Ways
Macaroni and Cheese is an All-American Classic and you know it. And a classic like this will never go wrong. In this video, this legendary dish is prepared in three different ways with some modern twists. Watch and learn how to make it from this video. And as... - 94.3064
Monterey Fiesta Sandwich
1 Mash half a small ripe avocado ( 1/2 cup).
2 Add 2 tablespoons finely chopped green onion, 1 tablespoon dairy sour cream, 1/4 tea spoon garlic salt and a few drops liquid red pepper seasoning.
3 Toast 2 thin corn toaster muffins; butter bottom.
4 Cut 2... - 34.8027
Traditional tamales get a new wrap--golden corn muffin mix bakes in the slow cooker on top of the tamale filling. - 37.4282
Easy Onion Bread
Cook the onion in butter until tender but not brown.
Prepare the muffin mix according to package directions.
Pour into a greased 8 x 8 x 2-inch baking pan and sprinkle with onion.
Mix the sour cream and cheese and spoon over onion.
Bake in 400-degree oven for... - 30.2019
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Combine together the cream cheese, flour and butter. Mix well.
3) Wrap the mixture in plastic and chill.
4) Shape the chilled mixture into walnut-sized balls.
5) Into miniature muffin... - 45.8676
Preheat oven to 190°C (375°F).
Roll pastry to .5 cm (1/8 inch) thickness.
Cut into 16 circles 10 cm (4 inches).
Line well-greased muffin cups with pastry.
To make filling: In small mixer bowl, beat soup and cheese until smooth.
Blend in remaining... - 41.0156
Quick Tamale Casserole
In medium skillet, brown ground beef with green onions.
Reserve 2 tablespoons chilies for Mexican Sour Cream Topping, if desired.
Stir in remaining chilies, tomato soup, salsa, corn, olives, Worcestershire sauce, chili powder and garlic powder until well... - 39.1338
Wake Up Sandwiches
Combine cream cheese and milk, stirring until smooth.
Stir in corned beef, Swiss cheese, and chopped eggs.
Spread corned beef mixture on English muffin halves.
Serve cold or broil 2 to 3 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
Garnish each half with an egg slice... - 25.4093
Wake Up Sandwiches
1. In a bowl mix cream cheese and milk. Stir until smooth.
2. Add corned beef, Swiss cheese, and chopped eggs.
3. Arrange English muffin halves and spread corned beef mixture on it.
4. Broil for 2 to 3 minutes if desired.
5. Serve cold or... - 41.4718
In a bowl, combine cream cheese and milk until smooth.
Fold in corned beef, cheese and chopped eggs.
Spread 1/3 cup mixture on each muffin half.
Bake at 450° for 10-12 minutes or until heated through.
If desired, garnish each half with an egg slice and... - 32.8247
Chili Cornbread Sloppy Freds
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. In a bowl, combine corn muffin mix, egg and sour cream. Spread batter in a greased 8-inch baking pan.
3. Bake for 15-25 minutes, or until fully cooked. Let cool in the pan for 10 minutes.
4. Remove cornbread from the pan and c - 27.04
Won Ton Appetizers
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Brush won ton wrappers with corn oil; press into a small muffin tin to form a basket.
Bake baskets 5-10 minutes until lightly browned; remove from pan and place on baking sheet.
Brown beef with minced onion; drain grease.
Add taco... - 39.7358
I tried this Crab Casserole for the poolside party last week and believe me when I say that it was an instant hit. The flavors of butter, chives, onions and crab make this casserole taste yum. Just check out the recipe of this rich tasting crabmeat casserole... - 42.0716
Onion Supper Bread
Cook onion in butter till tender but not brown.
Prepare mix according to package directions.
Pour into greased 8x8x2-inch pan.
Sprinkle with cooked onion.
Mix sour cream and cheese; spoon over the top.
Bake in hot oven (400°) 25 minutes or till done.
Let... - 30.0181
Baked Cornbread Casserole
Want to make a dish that tastes even better the next day? Try this Baked Cornbread Casserole. This dish is easy to make and doubles up as a one-meal dish which you can rely on when you are short on time. - 126.672
Up Side-down Beef And Chili Pie
1) In a heavy based skillet, pour in some oil
2) Tip in the onion and the neat, garlic and sauté the everything for about 5 minutes
3) Tip in the chili powder, salt, oregano, basil, tomatoes and continue to mix well
4) Cook the mixture over a low... - 47.9473
Mouth-watering Deluxe Enchilada Casserole
What better way to bring on the flavors of Mexico to your dinner table than this! Betty's delicious Tex Mex delight — deluxe enchilada casserole is mouth-watering to the hilt and make for a quick and easy dinner addition. Plus, it's simple and can be... - 100.114
Mix all ingredients together.
Pour into a buttered 10" pie plate or quiche dish.
Bake45 minutes at 350 degrees.
Can be frozen and baked when needed.
If preferred, slice tomato or green pepper rings to place on top.
Nice served with relish plate of fresh... - 36.9587
1.Preheat the oven at 350 degrees.
2.In a bowl, mix margarine with sugar and blend until a foamy mixture is formed.
3.Put the eggs in the mixture and keep stirring.
4.Add bananas in the bowl and mix them.
5.Take flour and soda nad add... - 46.9996
Pumpkin Chicken Chili
1. In Crock pot, add pumpkin, canned tomatoes, and chicken broth.
2. Throw garlic, and cinnamon chipotle. Give it a good whisk.
3. Add onion, chickpeas, and cooked corn. Stir well.
4. Lay chicken into the Crock pot.
5. Cover, and cook... - 102.056
Red Velvet Cupcakes - Eggless
Red Velvet Cupcakes contain eggs usually but many people in Indian don’t even touch eggs. So I always try bake cakes or muffins without cake. These Red Velvet Cupcakes are just amazing. Try this one and I’m sure you will never go back to the normal... - 0
Preheat the oven to 350°.
Place the 8 dry ingredients in a bowl no need to sift and mix thoroughly.
Add the mayonnaise, the cream cheese, and the syrups, and mix with your hands until they are completely incorporated into the dry ingredients and the batter... - 42.2662
1. Preheat the oven to moderate (350°).
2. Prepare the Cream Cheese Pastry: Blend together the flour, butter, cream cheese and salt in a large bowl with a mixer or your fingertips until well blended and the dough forms a ball. Divide the dough into 24 equal... - 38.7422
Ham And Eggs En Casserole
In an ungreased 2-quart casserole, alternate layers of ham, egg slices, and mushrooms, starting and ending with ham.
Combine soup and milk; add cheese and Tabasco sauce.
Heat, stirring till cheese is melted.
Pour over layers in casserole.
Sprinkle the bread... - 39.9813
Cheesy Bacon & Eggs
Line CORELLEÂ® plate with paper towel
Lay bacon strip(s) on paper and top with a second layer of toweling.
Microwave 1 to 2 minutes or until bacon is crisp.
Line CORNING WAREÂ® Casser-ette entree dish with cheese.
Crack 1 or 2 eggs and carefully center... - 33.6778
Texas Chili Cornbread Cobbler
1. For the chili. Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a large saucepan or Dutch oven over medium heat. Add one-third of the beef and season with salt and pepper; cook, turning frequently, until browned on all sides, about 8 minutes. Transfer to a plate. Repeat... - 38.6268
Roasted Cornish Game Hens With Cornbread Stuffing
1. For hen, in a small bowl, add salt, pepper, sage, and garlic powder. Mix well.
2. Sprinkle salt mixture lightly into the cavity of each hen. Set aside.
3. Preheat oven to 400 degree F.
4. For Brussels sprouts, cut off the brown ends and... - 101.868
Keith Lorren's $2000 Contest Bbq Benedict
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F.
2. In a large bowl add in flour, BBQ seasoning and baking soda. Mix for few minutes.
3. Take out the flour mixture over counter top and add in the butter. Cut into flour with... - 0
Sopes are finger foods in Mexico - “antojitos,” the foods you crave. These are the snacks and street foods, as well as the special-occasion treats, that Mexicans love best–the stuff that comforts the soul and sets the heart racing. Sopes, little masa... - 49.4773
Sopes pronounced "SOH-peh" are an amazing snack or light meal classified as antojitos ("little whims") in Spanish. Each geographical region has their own version of this south of the border dish originating in Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico.
Sopes are... - 57.6905