- » Corn Medley
Corn Medley Recipes
Enjoy our collection of corn medley recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for corn medley recipes.
Corn Vegetable Medley
1. In a large flame proof casserole or skillet combine soup and milk and stir to blend.
2. Place on a medium high heat and bring to a boil, stirring every few minutes.
3. To the boiling liquid add vegetables and stir well to coat.
4. When mixture... - 41.5328
Fresh Corn Medley
In a large skillet, saute the green pepper and onion in butter until tender.
Add corn, water, pimientos, honey, salt and pepper.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce the heat; simmer, uncovered, for 8-10 minutes or until corn is tender.
Sprinkle with cheese and bacon. - 39.1144
Zucchini And Corn Medley
1) Take a large skillet and heat up bacon drippings in it.
2) Add the rest of the ingredients and cook by covering the skillet, over medium heat for 5-10 minutes or until the zucchini becomes crisp and soft.
3) Stir the contents of the skillet once in... - 36.9113
In saucepan combine corn, celery, bouillon granules, and 1/3 cup water.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer till vegetables are tender, 5 to 7 minutes.
Cut tomato into thin wedges.
Stir mushrooms and tomato .
wedges into corn... - 36.776
With a sharp knife, slice the very tops of the kernels off the corn into a bowl.
Then bring the back of the knife across the cob so that the pulp and juice of corn is squeezed out.
Do not cut too deeply into the cob or you will get the tough part of the... - 36.7202
Stewed Corn Medley
Saute onion in butter in saucepan for 2 to 3 minutes.
Peel and chop tomatoes and add to mixture.
Bring to boil, then simmer, covered, for 10 minutes.
Add corn and simmer, covered, for 5 minutes, or until corn is tender.
Season. - 34.1685
Corn Okra Tomato Medley
Cut corn from cobs (about 4 cups).
Cook and stir okra in 1/3 cup margarine in 12-inch skillet over medium heat until tender, about 7 minutes.
Add corn and 2 tablespoons margarine.
Cook uncovered until tender, 10 to 12 minutes.
Stir in remaining... - 33.2422
Try this version of amazingly delicious Corn Medley recipe. An effortlessly prepared kernel corn recipe; the Corn Medley is a dish that you would surely love to talk about with us! - 28.529
In saucepan combine corn, celery, bouillon cube, and 1/3 cup water.
Bring to boiling; cover and simmer till vegetables are tender, about 5 to 7 minutes.
Stir in mushrooms and tomato wedges; heat through.
Season to taste with salt and pepper - 25.4263
Corn Medley Recipes By Category