- » Corn Meal Patty
Corn Meal Patty Recipes
Enjoy our collection of corn meal patty recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for corn meal patty recipes.
This Red-Flannel Hash tastes awesome ! Try out these sauteed corn beef, beets and onion patties for a snack or or a meal with catsup or mustard sauce or any other savory sauce of your choice and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Red-Flannel... - 25.9596
Poached Chicken Potato Patties
1. Cut the potatoes into equal halves and boil them.
2. Boil the chicken similarly.
3. With a potato masher, mash the boiled potatoes after skinning them until they attain a very soft texture.
4. Add red chili powder, cumin powder, coriander powder,... - 109.008
1) Wash the potatoes properly and cut them into large chunks.
2) Steam the potatoes and then mash them.
3)... - 43.9397
Steamed Corned Beef And Cabbage
Chef Jenny has got the right dish for St. Patick's Day. Check out the video of the delicious and tasty Steamed Corned Beef and Cabbage. A great main dish for the holiday season. Definitely a great dish to try out. - 91.5328
Taco Patties brings a perfect and subtle blend of flavors to your table.Try this Taco Patties for once, I bet, you would always love to prepare this for your friends and family! - 43.5187
"Boil okra in a small amount of water until tender; drain well.
Combine okra, buttermilk, flour, corn- meal, salt, pepper and egg.
Drop by tablespoonfuls into heated oil; fry until brown.
" - 33.732
Combine the flour, baking powder, sugar, salt, corn-meal and milk powder in a bowl; blend well.
Stir in enough cold water to make a thick batter.
Stir in the onions.
Drop the onion mixture by teaspoonfuls into 1 to 1 1/2 inches of hot vegetable oil.
Fry until... - 33.415
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Line the bottom of a 10-inch round cake pan with parchment or wax paper.
Spray the pan with nonstick cooking spray and dust with cornmeal, shaking out the excess.
In a medium-sized mixing bowl, sift together corn-meal, flour,... - 39.0456
Heat water or broth in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
Add tomatoes, red pepper, green pepper, celery, zucchini, and onions.
Cook and stir for 10 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
Stir in peas, corn, and thyme.
Mash the... - 48.0987
Quick Easy Budget-friendly Corned Beefcakes
You don't always need fine china or elaborate settings to make your dinner a success. Sometimes something as sumptuous as corned beefcakes can liven up your dinner table. Betty demonstrates how you can make this delicious meat cakes conveniently and in less... - 102.934
The Double Reuben
1. For making creamy style Russian dressing – in a bowl take all the ingredients and mix well.
1. Heat a non-stick pan and sauté sauerkraut; place the corn beef over it followed by Swiss cheese slices. Set aside.
2. Dry roast the rye... - 92.8677
Salmon Corn Cakes With Cucumber Dill Sauce
In skillet, heat 1 tbsp (15 mL) of the oil over medium heat; cook onion, green pepper, corn and garlic for 5 minutes.
Let cool slightly.
In large bowl, stir together salmon (mashing bones), parsley, lemon juice, egg, salt, dill-weed, black and cayenne peppers... - 36.478
Stuffed Tomatoes With Corn Dodger Hat
Cut off stem end of tomatoes.
Dig out insides and save.
Open tuna; drain and flake in mixing bowl.
Pour in eggs, onion, salt, pepper and scrapings from inside of tomatoes.
Pack tomatoes with stuffing.
Set, bloom end down, in casserole dish.
Mix cornbread mix... - 36.5897
Hawaiian Loco Moco
When looking to play up with ingredients in your kitchen, this tropical style treat could make for a lovely treat. This Hawaiian favorite may sound queer, but is nothing less than a delicacy. The very wonder of steamed rice topped with a thick gravy, a sunny... - 112.243
I usually like using the frozen masala burgers from Trader Joe's, but when I ran out of them, I thought I'd make them from scratch. They were really simple to make, and tasted fabulous, I think I'll stop buying the frozen kind now, coz Trader Joe's ain't got... - 42.9176
Aussie Vegan Barbeque - Part 1: Introduction
The Aussie love to grill almost anything on their 'barbie' and this vegan fare is no different. Juicy, moist kebabs, veggies, tofu and ham skewered on the BBQ makes for a tempting accompaniment with a chilled glass of beer. This video takes you through the... - 86.5092
Aussie Vegan Barbeque - Part 2: Preparation
In Australia, the onset of summer signifies loads and loads of barbecue fare. Whether it's impromptu get together or planned events, barbecues makes for quick-on-your-toes meal that is good enough to feed a multitude of guests. This video presents a fun... - 86.4342
Fresh Garden Burger
If fresh foods are your obsession, then you must surely try garden burger. Garden burger is a burger made of fresh veggies like onions, mushrooms, garlic, bacon and seasoning. If you are curious already, try the recipe today! - 125.043
Real Texas Jalapeno Burger Part 1
1. Wash your hands really well with soap and water, as we will be using them to mix the ingredients into the hamburger mince.
2. In a non stick frying skillet, fry the tortillas.
3. Slice the pepper jack cheese slice , lengthwise into... - 111.712
Real Texas Jalapeno Burger Part 2
Steps To Follow For Getting Started
1. In a non stick frying skillet, fry the tortillas.
2. Slice the pepper jack cheese slice , lengthwise into three.
3. In a deep bowl, mix the ground hamburger with the ground hamburger, garlic powder, kosher salt,... - 111.48
Sopes pronounced "SOH-peh" are an amazing snack or light meal classified as antojitos ("little whims") in Spanish. Each geographical region has their own version of this south of the border dish originating in Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico.
Sopes are... - 59.3016
In bowl, heat water and salt at HIGH for 3 to 4 minutes or till boiling; gradually stir in commeal.
Divide mixture into 8 portions (about 1/4 cup each).
Shape each portion into a 3-inch round patty.
Meanwhile, preheat Meal Browner browning dish at HIGH for 6... - 33.3175
Burgers Kun Koki
1. Mix vegetable oil, soy sauce, corn syrup, lemon juice, ginger, garlic powder and green onions in a large shallow pan.
2. Shape ground beef into 8 patties about 3/4 inch thick. Dip in sauce mixture to coat both sides, then place in a single layer in same... - 28.6234
Slumgullion - On- A -bun
1. Shape ground beef into a large patty in a kettle or Dutch oven. Brown for 5 minutes on each side, then break up into chunks; push to one side.
2. Add onion and garlic; saute just until soft. Stir in spaghetti-sauce mix, tomato juice, celery and corn and... - 30.2103
Easy Picnic Food
All those who are planning an outing or a picnic, here is a video containing three compact recipes just right for the event. Check out Chef Stacey making Frozen Patty, Vegetable Salad and Broccoli Slaw. Quick to make, healthy and nutritious and great on a... - 114.491
Turkey Burger Bundles
Mix the turkey with the bacon, green and red peppers, onion, coriander, chutney, and 1/4 teaspoon each of the salt and black pepper in a large bowl.
Shape into 4 patties and set aside.
On a 30-inch-long sheet of heavy-duty foil, toss the lima beans with the... - 36.2946
Wild Rice Cakes
1) In the hot rice, gradually mix in the corn meal, allow to cool and shape into 3 inch patties.
2) In a heavy skillet, fry the patties in the drippings over a medium heat until evenly brown, drain well on a paper towel.
3) Serve... - 29.5985
Arepas is a delicious recipe which I always love to have. I bet, once you have this Arepas, you will always crave for some more. - 29.3729
1. Dice the celery, red bell pepper, onion and yellow squash, set aside.
2. Crush the garlic; dice the frozen burger, set aside.
3. Preheat the oven to 375 degree.
4. In the electric skillet pour olive oil and sauté the celery, red bell... - 0
Render pork fat in a large iron skillet over moderately low heat, stirring now and then, until all fat is melted and cracklings are crisp and golden brown; this will take about 45 minutes.
Watch carefully and reduce heat if fat threatens to smoke and... - 41.2691
1) Split open the cornmeal cakes and place on a cookie sheet, with the cut sides up.
2) In a large frying pan, shape the ground beef into a patty and cook for 5 minutes on each side, then break up and move aside.
3) In the same pan, saute the onion... - 44.2513
In a large bowl stir together the corn-meal, flour, baking soda, and salt.
In a small bowl stir together the egg, buttermilk, and onion.
Stir the liquid ingredients into the cornmeal mixture just till the dry ingredients are moistened.
In a 10-inch skillet... - 31.3887
Grind sunflower seeds and oats together in a blender until oats are like a coarse flour. In a large bowl, combine seed mixture with all remaining burger ingredients. Knead in bowl until well mixed.
Shape into ten 3-inch patties.
Mix coating ingredients... - 31.7855