- » Corn Meal Patty
Corn Meal Patty Recipes
Enjoy our collection of corn meal patty recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for corn meal patty recipes.
1) Wash the potatoes properly and cut them into large chunks.
2) Steam the potatoes and then mash them.
3)... - 43.9277
This Red-Flannel Hash tastes awesome ! Try out these sauteed corn beef, beets and onion patties for a snack or or a meal with catsup or mustard sauce or any other savory sauce of your choice and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Red-Flannel... - 28.0508
Taco Patties brings a perfect and subtle blend of flavors to your table.Try this Taco Patties for once, I bet, you would always love to prepare this for your friends and family! - 45.1185
Mediterranean Hot Water Cornbread
1. In a medium sized bowl, add cornmeal, flour, sugar, and baking powder. Mix well.
2. Pour water into the bowl, about few tablespoons at a time. With a wooden spoon or fork mix them together after each addition. Repeat to form stiff dough.
3.... - 92.723
Combine the flour, baking powder, sugar, salt, corn-meal and milk powder in a bowl; blend well.
Stir in enough cold water to make a thick batter.
Stir in the onions.
Drop the onion mixture by teaspoonfuls into 1 to 1 1/2 inches of hot vegetable oil.
Fry until... - 34.4786
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Line the bottom of a 10-inch round cake pan with parchment or wax paper.
Spray the pan with nonstick cooking spray and dust with cornmeal, shaking out the excess.
In a medium-sized mixing bowl, sift together corn-meal, flour,... - 41.3289
Paneer And Corn Burger By Tarla Dalal
Crispy lettuce, freshly sliced veggies and a cheesy corn patty—what more can you ask for in a burger! paneer and corn go very well together in the patty, and the coriander and chilies give them a well-deserved pep-up. Serve with French fries, for a complete... - 0
Stuffed Tomatoes With Corn Dodger Hat
Cut off stem end of tomatoes.
Dig out insides and save.
Open tuna; drain and flake in mixing bowl.
Pour in eggs, onion, salt, pepper and scrapings from inside of tomatoes.
Pack tomatoes with stuffing.
Set, bloom end down, in casserole dish.
Mix cornbread mix... - 37.7914
Salmon Corn Cakes With Cucumber Dill Sauce
In skillet, heat 1 tbsp (15 mL) of the oil over medium heat; cook onion, green pepper, corn and garlic for 5 minutes.
Let cool slightly.
In large bowl, stir together salmon (mashing bones), parsley, lemon juice, egg, salt, dill-weed, black and cayenne peppers... - 37.4912
Burgers Kun Koki
1. Mix vegetable oil, soy sauce, corn syrup, lemon juice, ginger, garlic powder and green onions in a large shallow pan.
2. Shape ground beef into 8 patties about 3/4 inch thick. Dip in sauce mixture to coat both sides, then place in a single layer in same... - 30.863
Slumgullion - On- A -bun
1. Shape ground beef into a large patty in a kettle or Dutch oven. Brown for 5 minutes on each side, then break up into chunks; push to one side.
2. Add onion and garlic; saute just until soft. Stir in spaghetti-sauce mix, tomato juice, celery and corn and... - 32.0029
Easy Picnic Food
All those who are planning an outing or a picnic, here is a video containing three compact recipes just right for the event. Check out Chef Stacey making Frozen Patty, Vegetable Salad and Broccoli Slaw. Quick to make, healthy and nutritious and great on a... - 111.248
Turkey Burger Bundles
Mix the turkey with the bacon, green and red peppers, onion, coriander, chutney, and 1/4 teaspoon each of the salt and black pepper in a large bowl.
Shape into 4 patties and set aside.
On a 30-inch-long sheet of heavy-duty foil, toss the lima beans with the... - 38.5934
In bowl, heat water and salt at HIGH for 3 to 4 minutes or till boiling; gradually stir in commeal.
Divide mixture into 8 portions (about 1/4 cup each).
Shape each portion into a 3-inch round patty.
Meanwhile, preheat Meal Browner browning dish at HIGH for 6... - 35.1855
Wild Rice Cakes
1) In the hot rice, gradually mix in the corn meal, allow to cool and shape into 3 inch patties.
2) In a heavy skillet, fry the patties in the drippings over a medium heat until evenly brown, drain well on a paper towel.
3) Serve... - 29.8258
Arepas is a delicious recipe which I always love to have. I bet, once you have this Arepas, you will always crave for some more. - 29.8409
Quick Healthy Black Bean Burger By Bhavna - Vegan & Gluten Free
A cup of black beans packs a whopping 15 grams of satisfying protein and doesn't contain any of the saturated fat found in other protein sources, like red meat. Black beans very high in fiber, folate, protein, and antioxidants, along with numerous other... - 0
1. Dice the celery, red bell pepper, onion and yellow squash, set aside.
2. Crush the garlic; dice the frozen burger, set aside.
3. Preheat the oven to 375 degree.
4. In the electric skillet pour olive oil and sauté the celery, red bell... - 0
Hawaiian Loco Moco
When looking to play up with ingredients in your kitchen, this tropical style treat could make for a lovely treat. This Hawaiian favorite may sound queer, but is nothing less than a delicacy. The very wonder of steamed rice topped with a thick gravy, a sunny... - 108.953
Render pork fat in a large iron skillet over moderately low heat, stirring now and then, until all fat is melted and cracklings are crisp and golden brown; this will take about 45 minutes.
Watch carefully and reduce heat if fat threatens to smoke and... - 42.7562
In a large bowl stir together the corn-meal, flour, baking soda, and salt.
In a small bowl stir together the egg, buttermilk, and onion.
Stir the liquid ingredients into the cornmeal mixture just till the dry ingredients are moistened.
In a 10-inch skillet... - 32.8685
1) Split open the cornmeal cakes and place on a cookie sheet, with the cut sides up.
2) In a large frying pan, shape the ground beef into a patty and cook for 5 minutes on each side, then break up and move aside.
3) In the same pan, saute the onion... - 43.7085
Ragda Chat - Indian Chaat
Though “Chaat” is very popular Snack, I call this Ragda Chaat a ‘complete meal’. It has got enough protein, calories yet can be treated as healthy when you make it fresh right in your home kitchen using limited oil and fresh ingredients. So here you... - 0
Awesome Cheddar Cheeseburgers With Onion Rings
1. In a bowl combine the buttermilk and the eggs.
2. In another bowl combine flour, cornmeal, Cajun seasoning, paprika, sea salt and pepper, stir until well combined.
3. Preheat the electric skillet with canola oil.
4. Dip the onion rings in the batter... - 0
Grind sunflower seeds and oats together in a blender until oats are like a coarse flour. In a large bowl, combine seed mixture with all remaining burger ingredients. Knead in bowl until well mixed.
Shape into ten 3-inch patties.
Mix coating ingredients... - 33.7556
Sopes pronounced "SOH-peh" are an amazing snack or light meal classified as antojitos ("little whims") in Spanish. Each geographical region has their own version of this south of the border dish originating in Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico.
Sopes are... - 57.6905