- » Corn Meal Balls
Corn Meal Balls Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Corn Meal Balls recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Corn Meal Balls recipes.
Corn Meal Wafers
1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. Mix all the dry ingredients with seasonings.
3. Prepare a mayonnaise-mustard mixture and add water. Using a fork, briskly stir in the diluted mayonnaise-mustard mixture into flour.
4. Make the dough into a... - 37.3839
Corn Meal Wafers
Snacks are a must for me to nibble on during my leisure and I have found this Corn Meal Wafers as a great way to indulge myself. You too would want to try this wonderful and extremely delicious Corn Meal Wafers; use this simple recipe then! - 40.3172
Corn Meal Dinner Rolls
Soften yeast in water.
Combine next 5 ingredients; cool to lukewarm.
Add 3 cups flour, eggs, and yeast mixture.
Beat till smooth.
Mix in corn meal and 4 1/2 cups flour.
Knead 10 minutes.
Place in greased bowl, turning dough once.
Cover; let rise till double... - 41.1638
Betty's Colossal Corn Cookies
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Colossal Corn Cookies.
My inspiration behind these cookies was our recent trip to Wallace Station Restaurant in Versailles, Kentucky, where I purchased 3 giant cookies to take home. Rick and I loved the corn... - 0
You May Also Like!
Caramel Popcorn Balls
Spread freshly popped corn in large roasting pan.
Keep warm In 250° conventional oven.
Combine sugar, corn syrup and water in 4-c. glass measuring cup.
Microwave at high setting 5 minutes, stirring every 2 minutes.
Microwave at high setting 6 minutes more,... - 35.3901
Creamy Meat Balls
1. Combine ground beef, sausage meat, applesauce, bread crumbs, salt and pepper in a large bowl. Mix lightly with a fork just until blended. Shape into 24 balls. Place in an 8-cup baking dish with a cover.
2. Blend mushroom soup and water in a small bowl;... - 25.3377
Meat Balls Veronique
1. Make meat balls: Put ground beef, apple, pear, onion and green pepper through a food chopper, using fine blade; mix lightly with eggs, corn flakes and seasonings until well-blended. Shape into 48 balls. Place in a single layer in a greased large shallow... - 31.2899
Baked Tofu Balls
1) Preheat the oven to 350°.
2) In a bowl, add all the ingredients leaving corn meal and combine all together thoroughly by hand.
3) Make small balls or flat cakes from the dough.
4) Spread corn meal and roll the balls or cakes on corn... - 41.1473
Yellow Meal Bread
Mix all the dry ingredients well together with your fingers.
Add the milk.
Form the dough into a round ball with your floured hands.
Put it on a floured baking sheet and flatten into a circle 1 1/2 inches thick.
Make a cross through the center and bake at... - 29.7843
Fried Shrimp Balls
1. Clean and devein the shrimps, chop finely, keep it aside.
2. Finely chop the onion, celery and the green bell pepper.
3. In a pot combine eggs, shrimps, onion, celery, green bell pepper, creole seasoning and mashed potatoes.
4. Use a masher... - 111.915
Pour the boiling water over the corn meal.
Let sit 10 minutes or more.
Mix salt and whole wheat flour.
Add enough flour to the corn meal mixture to make a kneadable dough.
Knead 5 to 10 minutes.
Let sit 5 minutes.
Pinch off a piece of dough the size of a golf... - 31.9634
Raised Multigrain Corn Bread
If your neighbours like cornmeal, they will love Raised Multigrain Corn Bread. My girls friend had made this Raised Multigrain Corn Bread and I loved it instantly. - 42.1213
Pour boiling water over oysters to plump drain and chop fine.
Add onion, parsley, salt, pepper, cayenne, bread crumbs, mace, 1 beaten egg, creamed butter, and mix to a thick paste.
Form into small balls, roll in beaten eggs, then in corn meal, and fry in... - 32.7385
Corn Crispy Crackers
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
Combine corn meal with oil, kelp and boiling weach.
Make small balls using 1 tablespoon mixture for each.
Take a greased baking sheet and Add the balls on it by pressing to make it with 3 inch... - 33.5716