- » Corn Meal
Corn Meal Recipes
Cornmeal is coarse flour obtained by grinding dried maize or American corn. The corn kernels along with the germ are ground to obtain a fine, medium or coarse flour. However, it is not ground as finely as wheat and ... More »
Corn Meal Griddlecakes
1.Start by preheating the griddle
2.In a bowl, place the corn meal and pour boiling water over it, also add sugar and salt and mix properly
3.Set aside till the meal swells
4.Now add milk to the bowl and let it stand until it... - 42.8881
Corn Meal Loaves
Soften yeast in water.
Combine next 4 ingredients.
Stir till shortening melts.
Cool to lukewarm.
Add 2 1/2 cups of the flour; beat well.
Add softened yeast and eggs; beat till smooth.
Add corn meal and remaining flour to make soft dough.
Place on lightly... - 39.284
Corn Meal Cookies
Cream shortening, add sugar, eggs and lemon extract.
Dredge raisins with 1/2 cup of flour and add.
Sift remaining flour with other dry ingredients and add, mixing thoroughly.
Drop by teaspoons onto a greased cookie sheet and flatten out with a... - 39.117
Golden Glow Casserole
1.Start by preheating the oven to 350F degrees
2.In a boiler, add corn meal gradually to boiling salted water, stirring constantly; cook over boiling water 30 to 45 minutes.
3.Pour into shallow pan
4.When cold cut into 1 inch... - 36.082
Corn Meal Spoonbread
Scald the milk.
Add the butter and salt.
Slowly add the meal, stirring constantly.
Cook one minute after adding the last of the meal, still stirring.
Add the beaten egg yolks.
Beat the egg whites until stiff and fold into the corn meal mixture.
Pour into an... - 32.7106
Corn Meal Dumplings
1. Sift the corn meal, flour, baking powder and salt together in a large bowl.
2. Beat the eggs in another bowl until they are foamy, then stir in the milk. Stir the egg mixture into the bowl containing the dry ingredients and mix thoroughly. Add the melted... - 31.4558
Corn Meal Gems
1. Start oven, set at Hot, 400° F. Grease muffin pans for 12 gems.
2. Sift together the corn meal, salt and sugar and stir into the milk; add the butter or margarine and stir well. Let the mixture cool slightly.
3. Stir in the eggs.
4. Fill the greased... - 29.2941
Cooked Corn Meal
1. Bring 3 cups water to a boil.
2. Mix corn meal, salt, and cold water together. Pour into boiling water and cook until thickened, stirring frequently. Cover; continue cooking over low heat 10 minutes. - 16.5345
Corn Meal Recipes By Category