- » Corn Liquor
Corn Liquor Recipes
Enjoy our collection of corn liquor recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for corn liquor recipes.
Egg And Corn Savory
Boil the eggs for 5 minutes.
Drain the corn, measure the liquid and add sufficient milk to make 1.1/2 cups.
Make a sauce with the butter, flour, milk and corn liquor.
Add seasoning, most of the cheese, and corn.
Put half this sauce into a buttered baking... - 36.4878
Fry the bacon or salt pork lightly.
Drain the juice from the canned corn and save this liquor to use later.
Dump the corn into the hot skillet and let it sizzle for two or three minutes before stirring.
Drop into this the green pepper (or red pepper if you... - 31.0368
Creamed Corn Custard
mix all ingredients, Blend again until the mixture resembles a fine grade of creamed
Turn into an oiled baking dish.
Bake at 350 f for 50 - 60 minutes. - 34.4523
Sweet Corn And Cheese Pie
1. Preheat the oven by setting it to 375°F.
2. Take a bowl and mix in the Parmesan cheese, cottage cheese and drained corn.
3. Season with paprika, salt and pepper before adding the peas and pimento.
4. Add some of the corn drained... - 45.3577
Pork Chops With Creamed Corn
1) Grill the chops on both sides.
2) To make sauce, in a pan, melt butter and add sifted flour and stir.
3) In a bowl, mix diluted evaporated milk and liquor from corn cans.
4) Mix this mixture with flour and butter mixture and stir briskly until... - 45.6361
Country Bread With Semolina And Corn Meal
Sprinkle the dried yeast into the warm water and stir in the sugar.
Mix together the smaller quantity of flour with the corn meal and salt in a large bowl.
Put the powdered mastihi or liquor into a measuring jug and make up to 500 ml (18 fl oz) with warm... - 49.4092
Artichoke Corn And Oyster Gratin
1. Preheat the oven to 425°. In a heavy, medium saucepan, bring the cream and oyster liquor to a boil over moderately high heat. Cook until reduced by half, about 15 minutes. Remove from the heat.
2. Season the sauce with the mustard, salt, white pepper and... - 35.5109
Buttered Whole Hominy
Heat the hominy in its own liquor.
Then drain, and add butter, paprika and salt to taste.
Serve as an accompaniment to meat and gravy.
1/2 c thin cream and 2 tablesp minced parsley may be added to drained, heated hominy, in place of butter. - 19.4515
1) In a thick pan, gently saute the dry rice in oil over a low heat for 5 minutes..
2) Stir in the curry powder, lemon juice, rind, hot water, sweetcorn and salt, then simmer covered for 20 minutes.
3) Stir in the tomatoes and 4 oz. of the chopped... - 42.3854
Ham Hocks'n Greens
Discard stems of greens and any damaged portions.
Tear up large leaves.
In large kettle combine water and ham hocks; bring to boil.
Add mustard, turnip, and collard greens; return to boiling.
Reduce heat; simmer, covered for 1 1/2 hours.
About 1/2 hour before... - 34.9907
1. Rinse the haddock with water; remove and discard fins and tail.
2. Cut the fish into large pieces.
3. Peel onion and chop finely.
4. In a saucepan, place the fish pieces and add bay leaf, parsley stalks and the slice of lemon.
5. Add... - 46.7461
Magic Fried Oysters
Place oysters and oyster liquor in large bowl.
Add 2 tablespoons of the Seafood Magic to oysters, stirring well.
In medium bowl, combine flour, corn flour, cornmeal and the remaining Seafood Magic.
Heat 2 inches or more of oil in deep-fryer or large saucepan... - 27.3802
Hollister Hoppin' John
In a Dutch oven, lightly brown the sausage and drain.
Do not over brown the sausage, as that will render all of the fat and most of the flavor.
Add the water, onion, and peas.
Bring to a boil, cover and simmer for 30 to 40 minutes.
Remove the lid and simmer,... - 36.4294
Oyster And Cracked Pepper Cornbread Stuffing
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Coat a deep, 9-by- 13-inch baking pan with the cooking spray.
Cut the corn bread into 3/4-inch cubes, and spread them out on baking sheets.
Toast in the oven until lightly browned, about 10 minutes.
Set aside to cool.
In a large... - 44.5389
This Scrapple recipe is one of the gems from my family cookbook. Get all set to serve Scrapple as a Breakfast today. I shall look forward to your comments on this recipe. - 39.2793
Caramelized Onions With Greens
How do you like your greens? In this video, Katherine shows us how she best enjoys her greens! A simple way to cook them, but a little time taking. A well flavored dish with caramelized onions and garlic! A great recipe video to watch and learn. - 114.216
Dbone the chicken breast with winglets and slit it.
Saute the chicken mince with onion and garlic keep aside.
Stuff the chicken breast with sauted mince put olives in the center.
Now roll it like roulade put in aluminum foil.
And poached... - 46.3194
Are you one of those who love eating oysters then why not add a little twist to you thanksgiving turkey with an oyster stuffing. Watch the video to see how the chef combines pecans, with oysters and spices to make an absolutely flavorsome and crunchy crust... - 100.948
Joint the rabbit and put into a large saucepan.
Pour in mixed stock and milk and add the chopped onion, bacon, mushrooms and herbs.
Season to taste.
Simmer gently for about 1 1/2 hours or until the joints are tender.
Lift them out and keep warm on a... - 37.8351
1 Heat the oven to 400Â°F. Grind the fish with the onion and blend with the egg, breadcrumbs, parsley and seasoning.
2 Divide the mixture into small dumplings, about 1/4 cup each. Place the dumplings in a casserole and add the shrimp, peas, corn and red... - 30.9329
1) Preheat the grill.
2) Remove the steak rind, halve each steak and trim round the edge with kitchen scissors.
3) Place the steaks at the base of the grill pan with rack removed.
4) Pour over the cider and grill under a medium heat for... - 38.1294
Beef And Bean Pot
1.Wash the beans under cold running water.
2.Take a pan, put the beans in it and fill water enough to cover the beans.
3.Boil, skin off the impurities.
4.Put the lid on and simmer for 1 hour until soft.
Preheat the oven to 325... - 45.6915
1. Have chicken cut in serving pieces. Wipe the veal with clean, damp cloth and cut the meat in small pieces.
2. Heat the fat in a heavy 1-gallon kettle. Brown the chicken and meat lightly on all sides. Add the onion and cook 5 minutes more.
3. Add water,... - 37.4278
Saute Onion,garlic,fennel and add all liquor and reduced it add tomato paste and cook it till sourness of tomato paste goes off add loboster head and give brown colour and crushed it add water and simmer for 1... - 41.4621
Baked Cod Icelandic Style
1 Preheat the oven to 400Â°F.
2 Clean and wash the fish and remove the head and fins if necessary. Make several slits at regular intervals along the backbone with a sharp knife.
3 Cut one lemon in half lengthwise and then slice thinly. Insert a lemon slice... - 38.3545
Southern- Style Cabbage
When you need a satisfying and hearty vegetarian dish for a comforting family dinner, turn to good old cabbage to bail you out. Betty’s version of this Southern hot favorite will compliment any main course and is a cinch to make. Just storm into this recipe... - 102.764
1. Take a bowl, add 600 ml boiling water, salt and noodles, cover using a cling film and with a knife, make numerous perforations on the cling film. Cook for about 6 minutes on a microwave oven, keeping the temperature High.
2. Keeping the dish... - 45.8597
Shrimp Wrapped Chicken And Lobster Fritters
Join Chef Walter Staib as he prepares an awesome shrimp wrapped with chicken and lobster fritters. These dishes that the chef has presented here are absolutely elegant and delicious. See this incredible video and make a great meal for your party to enjoy! - 108.733