- » Corn Husk Oven
Corn Husk Oven Recipes
Enjoy our collection of corn husk oven recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for corn husk oven recipes.
1. Remove outer husks, but leave inner husk on corn. Carefully remove silk. Spread butter on corn, if desired. Replace husk and fasten with string.
2. Place corn on plastic rack or arrange in center of oven. Cook on Full Power for 11 to 13 minutes, or until... - 15.7922
Corn On The Cob On The Embers
There are many ways of cooking corn on the cob but if you have a charcoal grill, nothing like that. In the video, you can see how to use charcoal fire to cook your corns on the cob. This quick and musical video explains it all without a word. However a little... - 68.4358
Herbed Corn On The Cob
Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
Remove the husks and silk from corn just before cooking.
In a small bowl combine dill, thyme, water, oil and garlic; mix well.
Brush corn with mixture.
On squares of aluminum foil place prepared corn ears.
Wrap each ear tightly in... - 32.9681
Virginia Style Baked Corn On The Cob
Preheat oven to 350 Â°F (180 Â°C).
Peel back husk, leaving it attached, and remove silk. Replace husk and soak corn cobs in cold water for 12 minutes.
Remove from water and drain. Arrange corn cobs in roasting pan and pour in 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) water.... - 20.3445
Basil-wrapped Corn On The Cob
Basil-Wrapped Corn On The Cob makes the best pick for kiddies' parties. This is an easy to prepare dish and needs just a handful of ingredients. Check out the recipe of this bake and serve Basil-Wrapped Corn On The Cob. - 33.4726
Easy Buttered Corn On The Cob
1) Remove husk from the cob.
2) Take a roasting bag, put the cobs in it along with water.
3) Take a string and tie the bag loosely and put in the oven for 8-10 minutes on power.
4) Serve cobs in a serving plate with a dollop of... - 31.6563
1) Husk corn and take out silk.
2) Keep each ear on a double-thick sheet of foil.
3) Preheat oven hot to 400°F
4) In a small saucepan melt butter or margarine.
5) Add barbecue sauce, salt, and pepper.
6) Brush the mixture over corn.
7)... - 39.3113
Corn On The Cob With Lemon Chive Butter
In 5-quart saucepan or Dutch oven, bring water and sugar to a boil; add corn.
Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 5 to 8 minutes or until kernels are tender.
Remove corn from water.
Meanwhile, in small bowl combine all butter ingredients.
Brush ears with... - 40.009
Spicy Corn On The Cob
Combine butter, chili powder, and garlic salt; mix well.
Remove husks and silks from corn; discard.
Combine water and sugar in a Dutch oven; bring to a boil.
Add corn; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 8 to 10 minutes.
Drain; brush corn with butter mixture. - 23.3025
Fresh Corn On The Cob
To cook in waxed paper:
1. Cut squares of waxed paper. Husk corn and remove silks. Wash corn. Roll each ear with water that clings to kernels in waxed paper. Brush with melted butter or margarine before rolling up in waxed paper, if desired.
2. Twist ends of... - 23.3069
Microwaved Corn On The Cob
1. Leave husks on the corn. Remove silk either before or after cooking.
2. Place corn in a circle on the microwave oven cooking tray. Cook in microwave oven 8 to 10 minutes at HIGH; rearrange and turn ears over once.
3. Butter and salt before serving. - 16.9418
Method Pull back husks from ears of corn, but do not remove them.
Pull off silk.
Dissolve sugar in melted butter; brush corn on all sides.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper; wrap in husks.
Bake over barbecue coals or in a hot oven (400Â°F) for 25 minutes, or... - 17.8182
Corn On The Cob
1)Oven has to be preheated to 350 degrees F.
2)Unhusked corn is placed on baking wire rack.
3)Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes.
4)Husk and corn silk is removed and corn served hot.
5)Serve with a dollop of fresh butter on top of hot corn. - 29.299
Western Corn On The Cob
Husk corn and strip off the silk.
Spread each ear with a little horseradish-butter.
Wrap each loosely in foil and bake in 450 degree oven or put on grill with steaks for 20 to 30 minutes.
Horseradish-butter: Combine butter, mustard, horseradish, salt and... - 35.662
Wholemeal Corn Bread
Sift flour and baking powder into bowl, return husks from sifter to bowl, rub in butter.
Add egg and corn; mix well.
With floured hands, roll mixture into 12 rounds and place close together in a greased deep 23cm round cake tin.
Brush with milk, sprinkle with... - 28.6803
Roasted Corn With Lime And Parmesan
Tired of boring old corn on the cob? Craving something new and delicious? This is the best corn recipe…ever. A must try! This is so easy and just packed with flavor. - 103.554
Whole Kernel Corn Bread
Preheat an oven to 425°F (220°C).
Position a rack in the middle of the oven.
Butter an 8-9-inch (20-23-cm) square baking pan that is 1 1/2 inches (4 cm) deep.
Fill a large saucepan three-fourths full with water and bring to a boil.
Add the corn and cook for... - 46.7449
Corn Pudding With Chilies And Cheese
1) Keep baking dish in cold oven and heat oven to 425 degrees.
2) Husk fresh corn and trim the stub of the cob. To remove the corn, hold the cob in one hand and dissever the kernels. That should leave you with around 1 3/4 to 2 1/3 cups of corn... - 46.8069
Salmon With Corn Chorizo Ragu
Watch Chef James Taylor making a unique salmon recipe with an outstanding presentation. This video shows a great way to impress your guests with your excellent culinary skills. See this wonderful video that would surely share an amazing cooking experience. - 143.568
Classic Fresh Corn On The Cob
Peel back the husks and remove the silk, leaving the husks intact.
Brush the ears with melted butter.
Replace the husks and fasten with string or rubber bands.
Place in microwave oven, leaving at least 1-inch between ears.
Cook 4 minutes on full power .
Turn... - 26.3459
Red Snapper With Corn Niblets
– Preheat oven to broil 20 minutes before cooking time.
– In a saucepan filled with salted boiling water, blanch corn husk leaves for 3 minutes.
– Baste fish with oil and broil for 3 minutes on each side. Meanwhile, broil corn husk leaves for 1... - 30.5114
Green Corn Tamale Casserole
Shuck corn, reserving husks.
Cut kernels from corn cobs.
Grind kernels in a blender until pureed.
Add salt and margarine.
Pour pureed corn into a bowl, and add sufficient cornmeal to make a mixture that can be easily spread.
Mixture should not be too dry or... - 35.7856
Grilled Corn On The Cob
Combine in a small saucepan the oil and syrup.
Cook a minute to melt.
Stir in the soy sauce and mustard and remove from heat.
Pull back the husks on the corn but do not remove them.
Remove all the corn silk.
Use a brush to paint the ears with the sauce, then... - 28.7057
Corn With Basil Butter
1. Set corn on floor of microwave oven and microwave on High (100%) for 5 minutes, turning corn over halfway through cooking, until corn is tender.
2. Using a fork, in small mixing bowl combine margarine, butter, and orange peel, mixing well; stir in... - 25.8405
Triple Corn Torte
Separate husks and place in a large bowl.
Cover with boiling water.
Soak until pliable, about 10 minutes.
Drain husks, pat dry, and tear into 2 to 3-inch-wide strips.
Butter a 7 1/2- to 8-inch-diameter tart or cake pan with removable bottom.
Line pan with... - 39.8817
Baked Corn On The Cob
1. Remove outer and inner husks and the silk. Melt the butter in a roasting-dish. Roll the cobs in it, so that they are lightly coated with butter.
Season. Roast in a fairly hot oven (375° F., Gas 5), turning them frequently.
2. Prepare as above but place... - 20.674
Roasted Corn And Chanterelle Salad With Autumn Greens
1. Start by preheating the oven to 350°F
2. Also rinse the corn and dry each ear, rub the husks lightly with a little olive oil
3. On a baking sheet, place the corns and bake for 15 minutes, turn the corns once or twice, once baked... - 46.8999
Corn-on-the-cob With Herb Butter
Combine first 4 ingredients, stirring well.
Set butter mixture aside.
Remove husks and silks from corn just before cooking.
Bring water to a boil in a large Dutch oven, and add corn.
Return to a boil, and boil 8 to 10 minutes.
Spread butter... - 27.7195
Smothered Chicken With Peppers And Corn
Seed the peppers and cut them into chunks.
Heat the oil in a large Dutch oven (or other flameproof casserole that can be used on the range top) and stir-fry the peppers for no more than 2 minutes.
They should still be crisp.
Remove and reserve the... - 41.8584
About 35 minutes before serving:
1. Husk desired number of ears of corn; remove all silk. Rub entire surface with butter; sprinkle with seasoned salt and pepper. Lay each ear on a square of foil.
2. Start heating oven to 475°F.
3. In skillet saute 1 bacon... - 26.413
Fresh Corn And Chicken Kebabs
Cut chicken meat into 1-in (2.5-cm) pieces. Place chicken in bowl with oil, lemon juice and curry powder. Season well, stir and marinate 30 minutes.
Alternate pieces of chicken, red pepper and corn on skewers.
Preheat oven at broil.
Place kebabs in baking... - 28.3095
Gib's Roasted Corn
Pull back shucks just enough to remove silks from ears.
Don't worry if all the silks can't be removed.
Reclose shucks tightly around kernels.
Put ears, stem side up, vertically in bucket of water.
Let corn soak at least 30 minutes. (It can soak up to two... - 28.8551
Scorched Corn Pudding
In a 12 to 14-inch nonstick frying pan on high heat, stir corn frequently until about 1/4 of the kernels are tinged with brown, about 15 minutes.
Add butter; when melted, stir in flour.
Remove from heat and stir in milk, sugar, pepper, cayenne, and salt to... - 35.8453
Creamy Corn Chowder
Cut kernels from corncobs (you should have about 3 cups); reserve 3 corncobs.
In 5 quart Dutch oven, cook bacon over medium heat until browned.
With slotted spoon, remove bacon to paper towels to drain.
To fat in Dutch oven, add onion and jalapeno and cook... - 43.3097
Homemade Corn Relish
1. With sharp knife, cut enough kernels from corn to make 8 cups kernels.
2. In 5-quart Dutch oven or heavy saucepot over high heat, heat corn and remaining relish ingredients to boiling. Reduce heat to low; simmer 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3.... - 34.036
Bacon Corn Chowder
1. Cut kernels from corncobs (about 3 cups), reserving 3 corncobs; discard remaining corncobs.
2. In 5-quart Dutch oven, cook bacon over medium heat until browned. With slotted spoon, transfer bacon to paper towels to drain; crumble.
3. To bacon drippings in... - 37.9059
Swiss Cheese Corn Casserole
Swiss Cheese Corn Casserole is an easy to prepare side dish recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention. Try this amazingly delicious Swiss Cheese Corn Casserole, you will surely love to talk about with us. - 37.3295
Cook in boiling water 5 minutes (start timing when water returns to boil); plunge into cold water.
Drain; cut corn from cobs (do not scrape cobs).
Measure 3 cups corn; place in 4- to 5-quart kettle or Dutch oven.
Place steel blade in work bowl; add... - 42.4247
Grilled Corn Cottage Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Place the sweet corn directly onto a hot grill. Grill for 10 minutes, turning frequently until the corn is lightly browned on at least 2 sides. Remove and let cool. Stand the ears on end and hold firmly. Cut down the length of... - 29.4941