- » Corn Husk Oven
Corn Husk Oven Recipes
Enjoy our collection of corn husk oven recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for corn husk oven recipes.
1. Remove outer husks, but leave inner husk on corn. Carefully remove silk. Spread butter on corn, if desired. Replace husk and fasten with string.
2. Place corn on plastic rack or arrange in center of oven. Cook on Full Power for 11 to 13 minutes, or until... - 18.2226
Herbed Corn On The Cob
Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
Remove the husks and silk from corn just before cooking.
In a small bowl combine dill, thyme, water, oil and garlic; mix well.
Brush corn with mixture.
On squares of aluminum foil place prepared corn ears.
Wrap each ear tightly in... - 32.7843
Corn On The Cob On The Embers
There are many ways of cooking corn on the cob but if you have a charcoal grill, nothing like that. In the video, you can see how to use charcoal fire to cook your corns on the cob. This quick and musical video explains it all without a word. However a little... - 70.8496
Virginia Style Baked Corn On The Cob
Preheat oven to 350 Â°F (180 Â°C).
Peel back husk, leaving it attached, and remove silk. Replace husk and soak corn cobs in cold water for 12 minutes.
Remove from water and drain. Arrange corn cobs in roasting pan and pour in 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) water.... - 22.8337
Basil-wrapped Corn On The Cob
Basil-Wrapped Corn On The Cob makes the best pick for kiddies' parties. This is an easy to prepare dish and needs just a handful of ingredients. Check out the recipe of this bake and serve Basil-Wrapped Corn On The Cob. - 35.596
Microwaved Corn On The Cob
1. Leave husks on the corn. Remove silk either before or after cooking.
2. Place corn in a circle on the microwave oven cooking tray. Cook in microwave oven 8 to 10 minutes at HIGH; rearrange and turn ears over once.
3. Butter and salt before serving. - 18.3755
Corn On The Cob
1)Oven has to be preheated to 350 degrees F.
2)Unhusked corn is placed on baking wire rack.
3)Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes.
4)Husk and corn silk is removed and corn served hot.
5)Serve with a dollop of fresh butter on top of hot corn. - 28.0311
Grilled Corn On The Cob
Combine in a small saucepan the oil and syrup.
Cook a minute to melt.
Stir in the soy sauce and mustard and remove from heat.
Pull back the husks on the corn but do not remove them.
Remove all the corn silk.
Use a brush to paint the ears with the sauce, then... - 30.0585
Easy Buttered Corn On The Cob
1) Remove husk from the cob.
2) Take a roasting bag, put the cobs in it along with water.
3) Take a string and tie the bag loosely and put in the oven for 8-10 minutes on power.
4) Serve cobs in a serving plate with a dollop of... - 32.0848
Western Corn On The Cob
Husk corn and strip off the silk.
Spread each ear with a little horseradish-butter.
Wrap each loosely in foil and bake in 450 degree oven or put on grill with steaks for 20 to 30 minutes.
Horseradish-butter: Combine butter, mustard, horseradish, salt and... - 36.4052
Baked Corn On The Cob
1. Remove outer and inner husks and the silk. Melt the butter in a roasting-dish. Roll the cobs in it, so that they are lightly coated with butter.
Season. Roast in a fairly hot oven (375° F., Gas 5), turning them frequently.
2. Prepare as above but place... - 22.0368
Corn On The Cob With Lemon Chive Butter
In 5-quart saucepan or Dutch oven, bring water and sugar to a boil; add corn.
Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 5 to 8 minutes or until kernels are tender.
Remove corn from water.
Meanwhile, in small bowl combine all butter ingredients.
Brush ears with... - 41.1532
Spicy Corn On The Cob
Combine butter, chili powder, and garlic salt; mix well.
Remove husks and silks from corn; discard.
Combine water and sugar in a Dutch oven; bring to a boil.
Add corn; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 8 to 10 minutes.
Drain; brush corn with butter mixture. - 24.2611
Fresh Corn On The Cob
To cook in waxed paper:
1. Cut squares of waxed paper. Husk corn and remove silks. Wash corn. Roll each ear with water that clings to kernels in waxed paper. Brush with melted butter or margarine before rolling up in waxed paper, if desired.
2. Twist ends of... - 25.5975
Method Pull back husks from ears of corn, but do not remove them.
Pull off silk.
Dissolve sugar in melted butter; brush corn on all sides.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper; wrap in husks.
Bake over barbecue coals or in a hot oven (400Â°F) for 25 minutes, or... - 19.298
Corn With Basil Butter
1. Set corn on floor of microwave oven and microwave on High (100%) for 5 minutes, turning corn over halfway through cooking, until corn is tender.
2. Using a fork, in small mixing bowl combine margarine, butter, and orange peel, mixing well; stir in... - 28.4953
Roasted Corn With Lime And Parmesan
Tired of boring old corn on the cob? Craving something new and delicious? This is the best corn recipe…ever. A must try! This is so easy and just packed with flavor. - 117.389
1) Husk corn and take out silk.
2) Keep each ear on a double-thick sheet of foil.
3) Preheat oven hot to 400°F
4) In a small saucepan melt butter or margarine.
5) Add barbecue sauce, salt, and pepper.
6) Brush the mixture over corn.
7)... - 39.6479
Cook in boiling water 5 minutes (start timing when water returns to boil); plunge into cold water.
Drain; cut corn from cobs (do not scrape cobs).
Measure 3 cups corn; place in 4- to 5-quart kettle or Dutch oven.
Place steel blade in work bowl; add... - 43.9872
Corn Pudding With Chilies And Cheese
1) Keep baking dish in cold oven and heat oven to 425 degrees.
2) Husk fresh corn and trim the stub of the cob. To remove the corn, hold the cob in one hand and dissever the kernels. That should leave you with around 1 3/4 to 2 1/3 cups of corn... - 46.6498
Salmon With Corn Chorizo Ragu
Watch Chef James Taylor making a unique salmon recipe with an outstanding presentation. This video shows a great way to impress your guests with your excellent culinary skills. See this wonderful video that would surely share an amazing cooking experience. - 102.206
Classic Fresh Corn On The Cob
Peel back the husks and remove the silk, leaving the husks intact.
Brush the ears with melted butter.
Replace the husks and fasten with string or rubber bands.
Place in microwave oven, leaving at least 1-inch between ears.
Cook 4 minutes on full power .
Turn... - 28.7691
Red Snapper With Corn Niblets
– Preheat oven to broil 20 minutes before cooking time.
– In a saucepan filled with salted boiling water, blanch corn husk leaves for 3 minutes.
– Baste fish with oil and broil for 3 minutes on each side. Meanwhile, broil corn husk leaves for 1... - 32.8958
Green Corn Tamale Casserole
Shuck corn, reserving husks.
Cut kernels from corn cobs.
Grind kernels in a blender until pureed.
Add salt and margarine.
Pour pureed corn into a bowl, and add sufficient cornmeal to make a mixture that can be easily spread.
Mixture should not be too dry or... - 38.2141
Triple Corn Torte
Separate husks and place in a large bowl.
Cover with boiling water.
Soak until pliable, about 10 minutes.
Drain husks, pat dry, and tear into 2 to 3-inch-wide strips.
Butter a 7 1/2- to 8-inch-diameter tart or cake pan with removable bottom.
Line pan with... - 41.275
Wholemeal Corn Bread
Sift flour and baking powder into bowl, return husks from sifter to bowl, rub in butter.
Add egg and corn; mix well.
With floured hands, roll mixture into 12 rounds and place close together in a greased deep 23cm round cake tin.
Brush with milk, sprinkle with... - 31.4114
Roasted Corn And Chanterelle Salad With Autumn Greens
1. Start by preheating the oven to 350°F
2. Also rinse the corn and dry each ear, rub the husks lightly with a little olive oil
3. On a baking sheet, place the corns and bake for 15 minutes, turn the corns once or twice, once baked... - 48.0853
Corn-on-the-cob With Herb Butter
Combine first 4 ingredients, stirring well.
Set butter mixture aside.
Remove husks and silks from corn just before cooking.
Bring water to a boil in a large Dutch oven, and add corn.
Return to a boil, and boil 8 to 10 minutes.
Spread butter... - 29.3914
Smothered Chicken With Peppers And Corn
Seed the peppers and cut them into chunks.
Heat the oil in a large Dutch oven (or other flameproof casserole that can be used on the range top) and stir-fry the peppers for no more than 2 minutes.
They should still be crisp.
Remove and reserve the... - 43.4329
About 35 minutes before serving:
1. Husk desired number of ears of corn; remove all silk. Rub entire surface with butter; sprinkle with seasoned salt and pepper. Lay each ear on a square of foil.
2. Start heating oven to 475°F.
3. In skillet saute 1 bacon... - 28.7557
Fresh Corn And Chicken Kebabs
Cut chicken meat into 1-in (2.5-cm) pieces. Place chicken in bowl with oil, lemon juice and curry powder. Season well, stir and marinate 30 minutes.
Alternate pieces of chicken, red pepper and corn on skewers.
Preheat oven at broil.
Place kebabs in baking... - 29.5498
Gib's Roasted Corn
Pull back shucks just enough to remove silks from ears.
Don't worry if all the silks can't be removed.
Reclose shucks tightly around kernels.
Put ears, stem side up, vertically in bucket of water.
Let corn soak at least 30 minutes. (It can soak up to two... - 31.4322
Scorched Corn Pudding
In a 12 to 14-inch nonstick frying pan on high heat, stir corn frequently until about 1/4 of the kernels are tinged with brown, about 15 minutes.
Add butter; when melted, stir in flour.
Remove from heat and stir in milk, sugar, pepper, cayenne, and salt to... - 36.9497
Homemade Corn Relish
1. With sharp knife, cut enough kernels from corn to make 8 cups kernels.
2. In 5-quart Dutch oven or heavy saucepot over high heat, heat corn and remaining relish ingredients to boiling. Reduce heat to low; simmer 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3.... - 36.27
Creamy Corn Chowder
Cut kernels from corncobs (you should have about 3 cups); reserve 3 corncobs.
In 5 quart Dutch oven, cook bacon over medium heat until browned.
With slotted spoon, remove bacon to paper towels to drain.
To fat in Dutch oven, add onion and jalapeno and cook... - 45.6558
Bacon Corn Chowder
1. Cut kernels from corncobs (about 3 cups), reserving 3 corncobs; discard remaining corncobs.
2. In 5-quart Dutch oven, cook bacon over medium heat until browned. With slotted spoon, transfer bacon to paper towels to drain; crumble.
3. To bacon drippings in... - 38.0126
Swiss Cheese Corn Casserole
Swiss Cheese Corn Casserole is an easy to prepare side dish recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention. Try this amazingly delicious Swiss Cheese Corn Casserole, you will surely love to talk about with us. - 38.4552
Grilled Corn Cottage Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Place the sweet corn directly onto a hot grill. Grill for 10 minutes, turning frequently until the corn is lightly browned on at least 2 sides. Remove and let cool. Stand the ears on end and hold firmly. Cut down the length of... - 31.0902
Whole Kernel Corn Bread
Preheat an oven to 425°F (220°C).
Position a rack in the middle of the oven.
Butter an 8-9-inch (20-23-cm) square baking pan that is 1 1/2 inches (4 cm) deep.
Fill a large saucepan three-fourths full with water and bring to a boil.
Add the corn and cook for... - 47.1959
Chicken With Tomatoes And Corn
Rinse chicken; pat dry.
In bag, combine flour, paprika, salt and pepper; add drumsticks, a few at a time, and shake to coat evenly.
Reserve 1 tbsp (15 mL) of the flour mixture.
In large ovenproof skillet, heat butter with oil over medium heat; cook chicken... - 44.4232
Crispy Corn Tortilla Strips With Chicken And Green Chili
Looking for a simple yet impressive chicken dish, take a look at this mouth watering green chili and crispy corn tortilla strips recipe combined with chicken and tomatillos is definitely what you have been waiting for. This is something so simple and luscious... - 105.623
Corn Chowder With Grilled Shrimp
A farmers’ market or roadside stand is the best source for sweet corn. The natural sugars in the corn begin converting to starch the minute the ears are picked, so freshness is critical. Look for cobs with crisp green husks and dry, brownish silk that... - 42.2941
Grilled Breast Of Chicken With Sweet Corn And Wild Mushroom Salsa
1. Start by preheating the oven to 400°F and also prepare a charcoal, wood, or gas grill or preheat the broiler
2. In a large roasting pan, lay the unhusked ears of corn in a single layer, then rub the whole onion with olive oil to coat... - 46.0611
Summer Corn Risotto
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. On a baking sheet arrange the bacon strips and place in the oven for 10 minutes till they are well browned and crisp.
3. Transfer the bacon on to paper towels to drain and cool.
4. When cool, dice the bacon... - 45.3778
Thyme And Chili Cornbread
1) Take a large bowl to sift flour, polenta and baking powder, all together. Add husks back to the bowl. Mix Parmesan cheese, thyme, lemon rind and chili flakes to the bowl and combine thoroughly.
2) Take a small bowl to whisk milk, oil and... - 48.7651
Hot tamales is a mexican recipe for cooking roast with corn dough. Prepared with chuck or shoulder roast, the tamale is made with corn husk and masa and spiced with chilies for heat. Cooked slowly, it makes a great and filling meal. - 45.4229
Trout In Adobe
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Place the corn husks in a shallow pan and cover them with water to soften.
Melt a couple of tablespoons of the butter in a saute pan, add the mushrooms and garlic, and saute until they're soft.
Raise the heat, add the wine, season... - 44.6236
In a large bowl, pour boiling water over husks to cover; let soak until soft and pliable, about 10 minutes.
Drain husks and pat dry.
Tear lengthwise into 1 1/2- to 2-inch-wide strips.
In a bowl, mix flour, cornmeal, baking powder, salt,... - 38.1091
Baked Yellow Squash Boats
1) Trim the ends of squashes and discard.
2) Cut the squashes into half lengthwise.
3) Remove the husk and silk from corns.
4) On a cutting board, hold the corn unpright and slice towards down to cut the corn kernels from rows. Corn kernels... - 46.2153
Laulaus Mainland Style
Sprinkle pork cubes with salt, pepper and ginger.
Place meat, pineapple and vegetables on 12-inch aluminum foil square.
Fold into package.
Arrange packages in single layer in baking pan.
Bake at 350Ã‚Â°F. 2 hours.
Note: If there is sufficient oven... - 30.2303
Mock Kalua Roast
Mix the minced garlic with salad oil and rub roasts with mixture.
Wrap meat in leaves, then in foil, securing seams tightly.
Roast at 350° F.for four hours.
Uncover meat and brown surface in hot oven, 450° F.or in broiler just before serving.
Mock Kalua... - 29.436
We are sailing in a some vegetable fun with veggie boats for the Thanksgiving table. - 99.9493
Barley And Roasted Vegetable Salad
Remove and discard husks and silks from corn.
Place corn and zucchini, cut sides up, on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
Cut peppers in half lengthwise; remove and discard seeds and membranes.
Place peppers, skin sides up, on baking sheet; flatten... - 43.1594
Foil-wrapped Clam Bake
Thaw lobster tails and fish, if frozen.
Cut fish into 4 equal pieces; set aside.
Scrub clam shells under cold running water, using a stiff brush.
In an 8-quart Dutch oven combine 4 quarts cold water and 1/3 cup salt.
Add clams; soak 15 minutes.
Drain and... - 38.711
Caesar Style Panzanella
To make the dressing: In a food processor or blender, combine the yogurt, buttermilk, Parmesan, lemon juice, eggs, vinegar, soy sauce, and mustard.
Process until smooth.
To make the salad: Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
Add the corn, cover, and remove... - 45.3232
Remove husks and silks from corn.
Coat 3 large pieces of heavy-duty aluminum foil with cooking spray.
Wrap each ear in a piece of foil.
Twist foil at each end.
Bake at 500° for 20 minutes.
Remove from oven and let cool slightly.
Cut corn from cob, and place... - 41.5536
Roasted Crab & Clam Bake
Heat oven to 400°.
In large roasting pan layer crab, clams, potatoes, com and onions.
In medium bowl stir together all remaining ingredients except bay leaves and butter; pour over ingredients in roasting pan.
Add bay leaves.
Cover; bake 30 minutes.
Remove... - 42.4427
Pork Stew Mexicali
Trim fat from pork; cut pork into 1/2 inch cubes.
Coat a large Dutch oven with cooking spray; place pan over medium-high heat until hot.
Add pork, and cook until browned on all sides, stirring frequently.
Drain pork, and pat dry with paper towels.
Wipe... - 43.289
In a 10- by 15-inch pan, combine onions, tomato, tomatillos, garlic (cut side down), and tortillas.
Bake in a 450° oven, turning occasionally, until the vegetables and tortillas have dark brown spots or edges.
Pull off vegetable skins and... - 25.7378
Green Enchiladas With Chicken
Prepare Tomatillo Sauce; set aside.
In a large bowl, mix chicken, 2 cups of the cheese, chiles, and oregano.
Season to taste with salt; set aside.
Pour oil to a depth of 1/4 inch into an 8- to 10-inch frying pan over medium-high heat.
When oil is hot, cook... - 41.6452
Prawns In Green Salsa
1) Rinse and drain prawns.
2) Wrap the tortillas in a foil and put them in oven to keep worm.
3) Take a heavy bottomed frying pan and heat oil in it.
4) Put chilies, olives and tomatillos in the oil. Stir it and cook them in partly... - 42.4497
Brown spare ribs slowly in a large greased, flameproof casserole or Dutch oven.
Remove to bowl and season with salt and pepper.
Heat 2 tablespoons oil (Josephina uses lard) in same pan, add onions and chopped chile.
Stir-fry until onions are... - 41.5269
Susana's Aztec Lasagna
This recipe comes from my very good friend Susana. She is famous for this and we are very lucky that she is teaching it to us. You can make this for brunches, serve it as an appetizer, as a main dish or as part of a Mexican buffet. - 127.684
Roasted Chile & Tomatillo Stew
Line broiling pan (without rack) with foil.
Place poblanos or green peppers in pan and broil at closest position to source of heat, turning occasionally, until charred all over, about 15 minutes.
Wrap foil around poblanos and allow to steam... - 45.8758
Chicken And Cheese Enchiladas Verdes
1. Preheat the oven to 350° In a large, deep skillet of boiling water, cook the husked tomatillos and jalapeno over moderately high heat until softened, about 10 minutes. Drain the tomatillos and jalapeno, then transfer them to a blender and puree until the... - 29.9902
Sonoran Style Poblano Chilies
Preheat oven to 400°.
Cut chiles in half lengthwise; discard seeds and membranes.
Remove husks from tomatillos, and chop.
Coat a medium nonstick skillet with cooking spray, and place over medium-high heat until hot; add tomatillos, bell pepper,... - 38.846
1. To prepare pork cut it into 3-inch pieces and place with bone and garlic in a stockpot.
2. Cover meat with 9 cups water and more if necessary and bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
3. Lowering heat to medium-low simmer with cover... - 44.0858
Mexican Eggs With Cheese
Prepare Tortilla Strips.
Distribute evenly among 6 dinner plates and keep warm in a 150° oven.
In a 10- to 12-inch frying pan, melt butter over low heat.
Add onion and cumin; cook, stirring occasionally, until onion is soft (about 5 minutes).
Mix in flour;... - 41.5622
Pork And Tomatillo Stew
1. In a medium casserole or Dutch oven, heat the vegetable oil. Season the pork chunks with salt and pepper and cook over high heat until browned on 2 sides, about 2 minutes per side. Add the celery and onion and cook over moderate heat, stirring... - 31.0019
Dry Rubbed Salmon Tacos With Tomatillo Avocado Slaw
1. In a small bowl, stir the cumin with the chile powder, brown sugar and coffee. Season generously with salt and pepper. Brush the salmon fillets with olive oil and dredge them in the spice mixture.
2. Meanwhile, in a food processor or blender, puree the... - 31.261
1)Preheat oven to 400 degrees F or 200 degrees C or Gas Mark 6.
2)Take deep patty tin and place 10 paper muffin cases in it.
3)In a bowl, sift together baking powder and flour. Add in the husks retained in sieve. Mix in apricots and... - 47.632
Tomatillo Chicken Bake
Place chicken in a large Dutch oven; add water to cover.
Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 35 minutes or until chicken is tender.
Remove chicken from broth, and let cool slightly.
Bone and shred chicken; set aside.
Skim and discard fat from... - 42.3051
Turkey And Green Chili Enchiladas
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. Grease a large baking dish or shallow casserole with oil or butter.
3. In a food processor or blender combine half of the green chilies, jalapeno peppers, onion, tomato, garlic, cilantro, stock, lemon... - 45.4687
Soft Crab Tacos With Tomatillo & Lime Salsa
1. To prepare tomatillo & lime salsa, in a medium-size bowl, combine tomatillos, green onion, lime peel, lime juice, sugar, and salt; set aside. (At this point, the salsa can be covered and refrigerated for up to 4 hours; stir before serving.)
2. Brush... - 35.9919
Peel and devein shrimp; set aside.
Dice 1 poblano chile, and set aside.
Cut remaining poblano chile in half lengthwise; remove and discard seeds and membrane.
Place seeded chile, skin side up, and tomatillos on a baking sheet; broil 5 1/2 inches from heat... - 39.5861
Pepper Jack Chicken Enchiladas With Tomatillo Sauce
Inside their papery skins, tomatillos resemble small green tomatoes, and they have a tasty, tart flavor. Charred with jalapeños and then blended with cilantro and cream, they add a distinct and wonderful flair to these chicken- and veggie-packed enchiladas.... - 35.2424