- » Corn Husk
Corn Husk Recipes
Enjoy our collection of corn husk recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for corn husk recipes.
Corn Husk Barbecued Trout
1. Rub salt, pepper, parsley and marjoram on inside-out of fish
2. In a small bowl, combine all the ingredients for stuffing, mixing well.
3. Spoon stuffing into the fish cavities, dividing the mixture equally.
4. Wrap each trout with 2 slices of... - 45.1622
Flsh Fillets In Corn Husks
1. Prepare corn husks: Carefully pull husks back from each ear of corn; remove corn and silk, leaving husks attached to stem (reserve corn for another day or cook to serve with fish fillets). Place husks with enough water to cover them in large saucepan. Cut... - 37.3761
Corn In The Husk
1. Prepare a fire in a grill and then position the oiled grill rack such that is 4-6 inches the fire.
2. Carefully prepare the ears of corn by peeling back the coverings of the corn. Do not detach them but fold them back.
3. Remove and... - 35.7769
Corn In The Husk
1)Take a corn and pull the husk gently by hand. Remove silken strands completely.
2)Add butter and replace the husk.
3)Sprinkle salt to enough water to cover the corn.
4)Soak for 30 minutes.
5)Let it drain,and cook on charcoal grill. Keep turning... - 35.3294
Stuffed Corn Husks
1. Remove the husks from the corn and set aside. Scrape the kernels from the cobs and reserve the cobs.
2. Put the kernels in the container of an electric blender or food processor and blend or process very briefly at low speed. Do not liquefy. Scrape from... - 33.5826
Corn On The Cob In Husk
1) Skin down husk and discard silk and then divide BUTTER BUDSÂ® liquid uniformly over each ear of corn.
2) Recover with husk.
3) Place them over coals and grill, turning one-fourth around every 3-5 minutes.
4) Serve hot. - 28.4465
Seafood Stuffed Corn Husks
Remove corn from husks, being careful not to tear.
Fill the husks with shrimp and scallops and sprinkle with lemon juice, scallions, salt, and pepper.
Bring husks back together, tie tops with a piece of husk, and place on hot grill for 10 to 15 minutes,... - 27.2651
Corn In The Husks
Corn In The Husks is a totally different dish that is well worth trying out. You will never regret having tried this Corn In The Husks recipe. Corn In The Husks looks good too! - 22.1371
Corn Husk Recipes By Category