- » Corn Grits
Corn Grits Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Corn Grits recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Corn Grits recipes.
Double Cheese Grits
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Place a medium saucepan, with milk over medium flame.
3. Bring milk to a boil
4. Stir in the grits and allow the mixture to come to a boil, stirring constantly.
5. Season with salt.
6. Reduce flame to... - 41.3221
Baked Cheese And Garlic Grits
1 Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2 Lightly grease a 2-quart baking dish.
3 In a pan, bring water and salt to a boil.
4 Add in the grits.
5 As per the package directions and cook the grits until done.
6 Remove from the heat.
7 ... - 39.9011
Quinoa And Corn Grits Polenta With Roasted Red Pepper Sauce
To make the polenta:
1. Toast the sunflower seeds in a medium skillet, shaking the pan frequently, for about 3 minutes or until golden.
2. Put 3 cups of water into a medium saucepan, add the salt and 2 tablespoons of the olive oil, and bring to a boil. Add... - 39.7698
1 Lightly grease a 8 1/2 x 4 1/2- x 3-inch loaf pan.
2 In a pan, bring water and salt to a boil.
3 Add in the grits.
4 As per the package directions, cook the grits until done.
5 Remove from the heat.
6 Add in the bacon and... - 35.621
In a 2-quart saucepan over medium-high heat, bring the stock to a boil.
Whisk in the grits.
Reduce the heat to medium-low, cover the pan, and cook, stirring occasionally, for 7 minutes, or until thick.
Stir in the corn, Parmesan, thyme and pepper.
Remove from... - 34.3514
Corn Soy Grits Casserole
Blend all ingredients.
Turn into oiled casserole.
Set in shallow pan of hot water.
Bake at 350Â° F. for about 1 hour, until set. - 29.4293
Grits Cornmeal Muffins
Mix the milk, egg and grits in a bowl until blended.
Add the shortening and remaining ingredients and mix well.
Place in well-greased muffin cups.
Bake at 425 degrees for about 25 minutes. - 28.9724
1. Place water and salt in large glass mixing bowl. Stir in grits. Cover with plastic wrap and microwave for 7 to 8 minutes on HIGH.
2. Remove cover and stir. Recover and microwave another 4 to 4 1/2 minutes on HIGH.
3. Let stand 5 minutes. Serve with butter;... - 23.0371
Basic Polenta Grits
1. Bring water to a rapid boil in a heavy saucepot. Whisk in cornmeal in a steady stream. Lower heat to very low.
2. Cook, stirring with a wooden spoon, for 20 minutes, until polenta has reached its full thickness (it should be as thick as oatmeal, and a... - 21.9668