- » Corn Gratin
Corn Gratin Recipes
Enjoy our collection of corn gratin recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for corn gratin recipes.
Fresh Corn Au Gratin
Fresh Corn Au Gratin is an irresistible side dish which you would surely love to serve to your friends. Enjoy this delicious Fresh Corn Au Gratin; I am sure you would love to try this dish again-n-again. - 42.3919
Zucchini Corn And Tomato Au Gratin
Sprinkle salt on the zucchini slices, put some weight on them to drain out the excess water.
Keep it this way for 30 minutes.
Dry the zucchini slices thoroughly with a clean cloth.
Heat the olive oil in a large frying pan so as to hold all the zucchini slices... - 39.2347
Baked Corn Au Gratin
If fresh corn is used, cut kernels from cob.
In a saucepan, saute onion and green pepper in butter until tender; stir in flour; add milk and cook, stirring constantly, until mixture is thick and smooth.
Remove from heat, stir in the cheese, salt, pepper,... - 33.8306
Corn Au Gratin
In large bowl, combine all ingredients; spoon onto large square of heavy-duty foil.
Fold up foil around corn; seal edges tightly.
Grill packet over medium-hot briquets 15 minutes or until corn is hot.
Turn packet once. - 27.7935
You May Also Like!
Artichoke Corn And Oyster Gratin
1. Preheat the oven to 425°. In a heavy, medium saucepan, bring the cream and oyster liquor to a boil over moderately high heat. Cook until reduced by half, about 15 minutes. Remove from the heat.
2. Season the sauce with the mustard, salt, white pepper and... - 35.5109
Corn Mousse Au Gratin
Corn Mousse Au Gratin is as good as it sounds. Corn Mousse Au Gratin is easy and all who have tasted it so far have praised me for the same.Try it! - 29.4065
Corned Beef Hash Au Gratin
Combine chopped corned beef and potatoes and minced onions.
If any other vegetable is left over use 1 cup of it chopped, in place of potato.
Add milk, salt and pepper.
Pack into a greased baking dish and cover with crumbs which have been mixed with melted... - 31.6636
Carrots Au Gratin
Melt 2 tablespoons margarine.
Combine with crushed Kellogg's Corn Flakes cereal; set aside.
Melt remaining 3 tablespoons margarine in large saucepan over low heat.
Cook, stirring frequently, until onion is softened, but not browned.
Stir in flour,... - 45.8496
Hominy Au Gratin
1. Butter a casserole.
2. Drain the hominy and empty into the buttered casserole.
3. Preheat the oven to 375 degree F
4. Reserve 4 tablespoons of grated cheese separately.
5. In a heavy bottomed saucepan combine the remaining cheese,... - 38.9147
Souper Cauliflower Au Gratin
Cook cauliflower in boiling salted water for 15 minutes or until tender; drain.
Combine soup, tomatoes, worcestershire sauce, and pepper.
Place cauliflower in shallow baking dish; pour on sauce.
Sprinkle with corn flakes.
Bake at 350° for 15 minutes or until... - 29.5827
Carrots Au Gratin
Would you like to try a fabulous Carrots Au Gratin recipe? This Carrots Au Gratin is surely going to make you famous amongst your friends once they taste it. Try it right away! - 50.0128
Leeks Au Gratin
1. Trim and wash the leeks very thoroughly to remove any grit.
2. Cook in boiling salted water until just tender, 10-15 minutes depending on size.
3. Drain well, then place on kitchen paper and keep hot.
4. Place oil and onions in a small saucepan and cook... - 43.7565
1. In a 4- to 5-quart pan, whisk milk into masa until smooth. Mix in broth and tomato sauce. Add butter.
2. Stir over medium-high heat until mixture is boiling, very thick, and slightly darker, and holds its shape when mounded, 4 to 5 minutes. Add salt and... - 34.527
Gratin Of Polenta, Tomatoes, And Wild Mushrooms
To Make Polenta: Place cornmeal, water, and salt in a 3 to 4-quart microwavesafe bowl or casserole.
Microwave, covered, on high (100%), stirring every 6 minutes, for 25 to 35 minutes, or until the mixture is thick enough to form soft mounds, but still jiggles... - 43.066
Corn Gratin Recipes By Category