- » Corn Fritter
Corn Fritter Recipes
Enjoy our collection of corn fritter recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for corn fritter recipes.
Banana Corn Fritter
If your bananas have turned brown and if its time either to use them or throw them, then here is a delicious way to use them up. Weelicious host is making delicious banana corn fritters on a pan. She is taking help from her son which means this dish is so... - 135.519
Arepas De Venezuela
The national snack of Venezuela is an easy to make stuffed corn fritter. Make it Colombian style by flattening the fritter and top it instead of stuffing it. - 123.861
Homemade Warm Water Corn Fritters
Impress your family and friends with these easy homemade hot water corn fritters. In this recipe video, Betty shows how to make hot water corn fritters. Nothing warms up on a nippy night like a bowlful of delicious crusty corn fritters. Dig in, these are... - 100.97
1. In a large pan add butter, melt and bring to a boil. When it begins to froth, reduce the flame and add flour and whisk it well and cook the flour for 1 minute.
2. Add beaten egg little at a time continue whisking until all the egg is incorporated.... - 91.9411
Basil & Sweet Corn Fritters
Using summer sweet corn and fresh picked basil make these fritters a fresh and seasonal snack with a dollop of tomato relish! - 91.1362
Episode #13 Fish Fry - Wrapping Up
Fish chips might be the most loved comfort food, but fried fish isn't anything less. In this video, the chef presents a luscious fish fry recipe that packs in a gamut of ingredients and loads of flavor. Crispy, crunchy fish recipe, this dish tastes good when... - 82.7759
Healthy Corn Fritters Topped With Yogurt Dip
Want to learn how to make yummy corn fritters the healthy way? Then watch this video and know of a recipe that will yield tasty fritters that you can enjoy without worrying about the fat and calorie contents! - 68.4254
Fresh Corn Fritters
1. In a bowl combine salt, cheese, pepper and pancake mix.
2. Blend pimiento, chilies, corn, eggs and corn well.
3. In a griddle or frying pan add butter and heat.
4. Use a spoon to drop the vegetable mixture in the pan. ( 2tblsp for 1... - 48.0909
1. If fresh corn is being used, take a sharp knife and remove kernels from corn cobs. If frozen corn is being used, cook according to instruction given on package.
2. Take a 10-inch skillet, add butter and melt over medium heat.
3. Stir in corn and... - 47.1568
Sweet Corn Fritters
1) Keep a cheese cloth or a coffee filter over a strainer.
2) Place it over a bowl.
3) Fill yogurt into it and allow to drain for 30 minutes.
4) Pour it in a small bowl.
5) Add apple sauce. Whisk to combine. Keep aside.
6) In a food processor add corn... - 46.4093
Corn Fritters With Honey
Corn Fritters With Honey makes for a wonderful snack. I serve this often on weekend afternoons. Donâ€™t miss out on this easy Corn Fritters With Honey recipe. - 46.3118
Festive Corn Fritters
Sift dry ingredients together.
Combine milk, rhubarb, egg yolk, and 1 tablespoon of salad oil.
Mix until smooth.
Sift dry ingredients into rhubarb mixture.
Blend only until moistened.
Add corn and mix lightly.
Drop in small cakes into hot oil.
Fry 3 to 5... - 45.4977
Corn Fritter Puffs
Spread drained corn on paper towelling to dry well.
Heat fat for frying to 375 degrees.
Combine water, milk, butter, salt, paprika and anise seeds in medium-size saucepan.
Set over high heat and bring to a full rolling boil.
Add flour and stir mixture... - 45.3005
Corn Fritters! My mouth is already watering! I served these Corn Fritters last month for an official tea at home. I have been getting calls for this Corn Fritters! Recipe ever since. Try it! - 45.1511
Corn Fritters With Caramelized Onion Jam
In a small skillet, saute onion in oil until golden brown.
Add vinegar; cook and stir for 2-3 minutes.
In a small saucepan, combine jelly, tomatoes, tomato paste, curry, cinnamon, salt and pepper.
Cook over medium heat for 5-7 minutes or until... - 44.9828
Easy Corn Fritters
1) Take a bowl mix the corn with milk.
2) Sift the flour with salt, baking powder and flour and add to the corn-milk mixture.
3) Add the beaten eggs and shortening before beating the mixture thoroughly.
4) Take a frying pan or griddle and heat fat in... - 44.6484
1) Arrange all the ingredients.
2) In a mixing bowl, sift flour with baking powder and salt.
3) In small bowl, with rotary beater, beat egg white until stiff peaks form when beater is slowly raised.
4) In medium bowl, with same beater,... - 44.386
These corn fritters are snacky little bites made with a seasoned batter. Prepared with flour, sour cream, eggs and onion mix flavored with nutmeg and seasoned, the corn fritters are fried to cook in hot oil. Drained and served with garnish or dipping sauce of... - 44.2773
Corn Fritters With Milk
1. In a large skillet, wok or deep fat fryer, heat oil over a medium high heat. Insert a deep fat thermometer and allow the oil to heat to 250° F
2. Into a large mixing bowl, sift together flour salt and baking powder.
3. Gradually pour... - 44.0669
Snack Time Corn Fritters
1. Preheat oven to 250° F.
2. Using an electric mixer, beat eggs in a bowl to fluffy. Blend in flour, milk, baking powder, sugar and salt and beat to a smooth mixture. With a spoon, add red bell pepper and corn.
3. Take a large deep... - 43.8917
Sweet Corn Fritters
Mix together the flour, baking powder, soda, salt, and sugar.
Place eggs in a medium-sized bowl and beat with electric mixer 30 seconds or so until frothy.
Add 6 tablespoons milk and all dry ingredients.
Stir and add whole kernel corn and creamed... - 42.4006
1) Drain the corn from can.
2) In two bowl, separate egg.
3) In a mixing bowl, sift flour and pinch of salt.
4) Put egg yolk in the flour mixture by making a hole in the middle of the mixture.
5) Putoil and grated lemon rind as well.
6)... - 42.1598
1. Preheat the Crisco to 375°
2. In a large bowl, combine the egg and the milk and mix well
3. Add the corn and the melted Crisco to another pan and mix well.
4. Add the flour, sugar, salt and the baking powder to the bowl and mix well... - 42.1429
Golden Corn Fritters
1) In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour, sugar, salt and pepper and mix well. Set the mixture aside.
2) Combine the eggs, milk, corn and 2 teaspoons of vegetable oil together. Mix properly.
Into all the dry ingredients, stir the corn mixture.
3)... - 41.922
Corn Festival Fritters
1) Mix together the dry ingredients.
2) Combine rest of the ingredients and mix with the dry ingredients.
3) Heat oil until it registers a temperature of 375°F and drop tablespoonfuls of batter into it.
4) Fry the fritters until they turn golden... - 40.7992
Crispy Corn Fritters
1. In a bowl, sift flour with salt and add sugar.
2. Add eggs and whisk to a smooth batter.
3. Fold in fresh or cream style corn into the batter.
4. In a frying pan, melt a little butter or heat a little oil.
5. Drop spoonfuls of the batter into the... - 40.6449
Party Corn Fritters
1. In a medium bowl sift flour, baking powder, sugar and salt.
2. In a separate bowl combine eggs and milk.
3. Add the dry ingredients to the wet and add 1 teaspoon of vegetable oil and the corn bowl. Beat well using a wire whisk.
4. In deep hot fat... - 40.5373
Sweet Corn Fritters
1) In a pan boil salted water and cook the beans till soft.
2) Drain and keep aside.
3) In a saucepan melt butter and add chopped onions and fry till brown.
4) Add sliced bacon and fry till crisp. Add cream and broad beans.
5) Toss on low heat for a... - 40.2606
Corn Gold Fritters
Blend the flour, baking powder, salt, and pepper in a bowl.
Mix the milk, Worcestershire sauce, and oil with the eggs.
Add all at one time to the dry ingredients and beat with a hand rotary beater just until smooth.
Mix in the corn.
For each frying, drop... - 40.1686
Heat fat to 365Â° in deep fat fryer.
Sift dry ingredients together.
Put the egg yolks, 1 cup of the corn and the corn liquid into Osterizer container, cover and process at LIQUEFY until well blended.
Add half the dry ingredients and continue to process.
Use... - 40.0223
1)In a bowl, mix milk and corn.
2)In another bowl, sift together flour, salt and baking powder together.
3)Now, mix dry mixture to corn mixture.
4)Add shortening and eggs and beat well.
5)In a pan, heat fat and deep fry until golden and... - 39.8445
Grilled Ham With Corn Fritters
Snip the edges of the gammon, brush the lean with melted butter and place under the grill and cook steadily until the fat is golden brown and the meat tender.
Meanwhile sieve the flour with the salt, add the egg, milk and sweet corn.
Fry spoonsful of this in... - 39.7719
1. In a bowl sieve all dry ingredients together.
2. Mix the drained corn to it.
3. Stir in melted butter and milk. Mix until it droops easily from spoon.
4. In a skillet heat fat and fry teaspoonfuls of the mixture until faint haze... - 39.2835
1) Take a bowl and beat egg yolks in it.
2) Add salt, corn, pepper and flour. Beat the mixture nicely.
3) Fold in the egg whites.
4) Take a skillet and heat oil in it. Add the batter, by the tablespoon, into the skillet.
5) Fry until fritters turn... - 39.1669
Mix egg, milk, and corn.
Sift dry ingredients and add to corn mixture.
Add bacon fat and beat until well blended.
Drop by tablespoonfuls into hot deep fat (375°F.on a frying thermometer) and cook until golden brown.
Drain on ab sorbent paper, and serve hot. - 39.0045
Peppered Corn Fritters
Combine the corn, red pepper and green onions in a bowl and mix well.
Combine the next 5 ingredients in a separate bowl and mix well.
Stir the flour mixture into the corn mixture.
Add the milk gradually, stirring until moistened.
Heat 2 tablespoons vegetable... - 38.9632
Mix all the ingredients, except the oil, yoghurt and bicarbonate of soda, in a heatproof bowl.
Hear the 3 tablespoons of oil and when it is very hot pour it over the mixture in the bowl and fold in.
In a separate bowl, combine the yoghurt and bicarbonate of... - 38.5398
1. Using a medium size grater, grate off the corn cobs completely. If frozen corn is used, follow the instructions given in the package to thaw.
2. Separate egg whites and yolk. Add yolks along with honey and salt to corn and mix well.
3. Beat egg... - 38.4538
1)Mix corn kernels, onion, chopped coriander leaves, a pinch of cayenne pepper and salt.
2)Heat oil in a deep frying pan on a medium high flame or in a deep fat... - 38.2494
Old Fashioned Corn Fritters
In a bowl, beat together eggs, corn, flour, sugar, and 1 tablespoon of the butter.
Season to taste with salt.
Pour 1 1/2 tablespoons of the butter and 2 tablespoons of the oil into a wide frying pan over medium-high heat.
When fat is hot, drop batter into pan... - 37.8509
Baked Corn Fritters
1) Combine the corn, milk and egg together.
2) In a bowl, sift the flour, salt and baking powder. Then stir in the milk mixture and blend well.
3) In a 12-inch pizza pan, add the melted butter and drop spoonsfull of the batter to make 8 flat... - 37.784
Triple Corn Fritters
Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off.
In medium bowl, combine flour, cornmeal, baking powder, sugar and salt.
In large bowl, combine eggs, milk, oil and cream style corn.
Blend in dry ingredients, stirring just until moistened.
Stir in whole... - 37.2811
1.Start by chopping the corn very finely
2.Place the corn and add salt, pepper, well beaten egg, melted fat, milk, flour and baking powder
3.In a frying pan, fry 2-3minutes in deep fat (360Â°-370Â° F.)
4.Serve with a sauce of... - 37.2108
With sharp knife make cuts down center of each row of corn kernels.
Scrape cobs; measure 1 cup com.
Drain cut or canned corn, reserving liquid.
Add enough milk to corn liquid to measure 1 cup.
Stir together flour, baking powder, and salt.
Combine egg, milk... - 37.0277
Skillet Corn Fritters
Drain corn in strainer, pressing slightly against sides.
Measure corn liquid and add milk to make 1/4 cup.
Mix all ingredients except fat until blended.
Drop by tablespoonfuls into 1/2 inch of hot fat and fry until golden brown on both sides. - 36.914
1. Deseed the corn into a bowl.
2. To it add the egg white, maida, coriander, salt, pepper, red chilli powder, ginger garlic paste, green chillies.
3. Mix all the ingredients well.
4. Heat a pan.
5. Take the mixture with the help of a spoon and transfer in to... - 36.9076
Basic Corn Fritters
Sift together dry ingredients.
Mix milk, corn, egg and fat; then add to dry ingredients.
Drop from tablespoon into deep hot fat.
Fry until puffed up and golden brown.
Turn from side to side while frying.
Serves 4 - 36.3059
Cocktail Corn Fritters
Drain corn of excess moisture; then measure 1 3/4 cups.
Separate eggs; beat yolks until light and frothy.
Add corn, seasonings, onion and flour.
Beat egg whites until stiff but still glossy; fold into corn mixture.
Heat fat in skillet, and drop mixture in by... - 36.2247
Beat egg yolks until thick, then stir in corn, seasonings, sugar, onion and flour.
Fold in the stiffly beaten egg whites.
Heat about 14-inch of salad oil in a skillet.
Drop in the corn mixture by spoonfuls, nicely spacing them to avoid crowding.
Fry until... - 36.1393
Munchy Corn Fritters
Enjoy these crispy and light Corn Frittters as an afternoon snack or when you want to satiate that in-between meals hunger pang! I love my Corn Fritters with savory tomato sauce! What about you? - 36.1259
In a bowl, combine the flour, salt, baking powder and paprika.
In another bowl, beat egg yolk; stir in corn.
Add to flour mixture and mix well.
Beat egg white until soft peaks form; fold into flour mixture.
In a deep-fat fryer, heat oil to 375°.
Drop batter... - 36.0274
Crunchy Corn Fritters
Drain com, reserving liquid.
Add enough milk to reserved liquid to make 1 cup.
Stir together flour, baking powder, and salt.
Combine egg, corn, and reserved 1 cup liquid.
Stir into dry ingredients; mix just till moistened.
Heat 1 1/2 inches of oil to 375° in... - 35.7311
Cheesy Corn Fritters
Mix together the corn, flour, sugar, salt and pepper to taste, the eggs and cheese.
Heat the oil until it reaches 185 °C /360 °F or until a small cube of stale bread dropped into the oil turns golden in 50 seconds.
Drop a few tablespoonsful of the corn... - 35.6315
Corn Fritters With Egg White
1. In a medium-size bowl, whisk the egg, flour, sugar, salt, baking powder, and pepper until well combined. Stir in the milk, corn, and onion.
2. In a clean small bowl, with an electric mixer on high, beat the egg whites until stiff peaks form. Fold into the... - 35.2923
Ham 'n Corn Fritters
Combine flour, baking powder, salt and dry mustard in mixing bowl.
Combine milk, oil and eggs.
Add to dry ingredients along with ham and corn.
Stir just until moistened.
Drop by tablespoonfuls into 1 to 2 inches hot fat (375°F) and fry on both sides until... - 35.0941
Old Fashioned Corn Fritters
1. In a bowl beat egg yolks and add balance of ingredients folding in well beaten egg whites last.
2. Onto hot griddle drop by teaspoons to form oyster-size fritters, turn, when brown and cook other side.
3. Serve with fried chicken or other... - 34.5856
Corn Fritters has a Piquant taste. The egg and corn gives the Corn Fritters Striking taste. - 34.576
Country Corn Fritters
Country Corn Fritters is an irresistible recipe which you would surely love to serve to your friends as a side dish. Prepare this delicious fritter; I am sure you would love to try this Country Corn Fritters again -n -again. - 34.5419
Crispy Corn Fritters
1. Set a heavy iron kettle on a warm part of the range. Fill it half full of fat. Heat slowly. When ready to fry the fritters the fat should be 365° to 370° F., or 1-inch cube of bread browns in 40 to 60 seconds.
2. Sift the flour, measure and sift again... - 34.1315
Combine corn and water in a medium saucepan.
Bring to a boil, cover, reduce heat, and simmer 7 to 8 minutes or just until corn is tender.
Combine flour, baking powder, salt, and pepper in a large mixing bowl, set mixture aside.
Combine eggs and corn,... - 33.3129
Savory Corn Fritters
1. On sheet of wax paper sift together flour and baking powder; set aside.
2. Using a fork, in small mixing bowl beat egg; stir in corns and chopped red bell pepper. Add flour mixture and stir until thoroughly combined.
3. In 10-inch nonstick skillet heat 1... - 33.1915
Separate egg yolks from whites; beat whites stiff.
Put corn in a mixing bowl.
Add beaten yolks, salt, pepper, and flour.
Mix well with a wooden spoon or rubber spatula.
Gently fold in beaten egg whites.
Drop fritters by spoon fuls into hot... - 33.1388
Easy Corn Fritters
1. Sift the flour, salt, mustard and dried egg into a bowl. Gradually blend in the milk to make a smooth batter.
2. Blend the egg white and 15 ml/1 tbls of water until smooth. Stir in the remaining water. Whisk until stiff.
3. Fold the contents of the can of... - 33.0898
Corn Fritter Snack
These corn fritters are made with fresh and cooked corn kernels. Made with flour along with corn and combined with eggs, the corn fritters are fried in oil and can be served as snacks or with meals as a side. They are crispy savory and absolutely delightful. - 32.8997
Corn Fritters With Bacon
1) Drain the sweet corn and empty it into a basin. After seasoning well, stir in the flour and the egg. Mix well to make a creamy batter.
2) In a pan, heat some butter and add in spoonfuls of the sweetcorn batter. Fry over medium heat... - 32.8161
Heat oil (3 to 4 inches) in deep-fat fryer or electric skillet to 375°.
Mix remaining ingredients except corn with hand beater until smooth.
Stir in corn.
Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls into hot oil.
Fry until deep golden brown, about 5 minutes; drain on... - 32.3351
Deep Fried Corn Fritters
Deep Fried Corn Fritters are crispy and delicious. I serve this often for dinner parties. Donâ€™t miss this wonderful Deep Fried Corn Fritters . - 32.2288
Canape Corn Fritters
Sift the flour into a bowl.
Make a well in the center and pour in the egg and milk.
Add seasoning to taste and stir to draw the flour gradually into the liquid.
When all the flour is incorporated, beat well until the batter is smooth.
Stir in the corn.
Melt... - 32.227
Beat eggs, and stir in flour and milk.
Add remaining ingredients, and blend.
Spoon heaping tablespoons of batter into hot, 375Â° Fcooking oil, and cook until browned, turning once.
Drain on paper toweling, and serve hot with maple syrup, if desired. - 32.0939
Cheese Corn Fritters
Mix all ingredients and drop by tablespoons into hot deep fat (375°F.
on a frying thermometer).
Fry until golden brown and done, turning once.
Drain. - 31.9944
Put all ingredients except fat into bowl and mix well.
Heat fat in heavy skillet.
Drop corn mixture by spoonfuls into fat and cook over medium-high heat.
Turn when browned on one side. - 31.8186
Corn And Shiitake Fritters
1. Cut the corn kernels from the cobs and transfer half of them to a blender. Usingthe dull side of a knife, scrape the pulp from the cobs into the blender. Add the egg and milk; puree until smooth.
2. In a very large nonstick skillet, heat 1 tablespoon of... - 30.8456
Corn Fritters With Maple Syrup
Try this Corn Fritters. An easily prepared recipe, this Corn Fritters is a side dish that you will always love to include in your menu. - 30.805
Dessert Corn Fritters
1. In a bowl or food processor combine all the ingredients together thereafter frying spoonfuls in butter or oil until browned on each side.
2. Serve with any fresh or frozen fruit and some yoghurt or sour cream. - 30.5355
Drain liquid from corn into medium bowl; add egg and Biscuit Mix and stir until smooth.
Fold in corn.
Drop by tablespoonfuls into oil heated to 375°.
Fry until golden brown on both sides (3 to 5 minutes).
Drain. - 29.607
Cook the corn until it is tender, and drain well.
To make the batter, beat the egg and milk together.
Then add the flour, salt and pepper and blend until smooth.
Stir the corn into the batter.
Drop spoonsful into very hot oil, and fry on both sides until... - 29.5781
Time Saver Corn Fritters
Beat egg yolks until light, then add the corn, seasonings and flour.
Lastly fold in stiffly beaten egg whites.
Drop by spoonfuls into hot fat in a skillet.
Cook on both sides until brown and done.
Serve with butter or margarine, syrup or jam, as desired. - 29.5002
Chop corn coarsely, then add remaining ingredients.
Beat well and drop by spoonfuls in deep hot fat heated to 360Â° F.
Fry until done turning frequently. - 29.4485
Corny Corn Fritters
1. Sift together flour, baking powder, sugar and salt. Set aside.
2. If using Corn Flakes, crush into fine crumbs. Combine Corn Flake Crumbs with egg and milk; beat well. Add sifted dry ingredients and corn; mix only until combined.
3. Fry rounded... - 28.9766
Basic Corn Fritters
Mix corn from cob with flour, sugar, salt, and black pepper.
Blend in egg and cheese; drop by teaspoonfuls in deep fat at 365Â°.
Cook until golden brown; drain on absorbent towels.
Serve for breakfast, lunch, or dinner - 28.6648
Add enough flour to make dough stiff enough to drop by teaspoonfuls into hot grease.
Beat above mixture well.
Makes about 14 small puffs. - 27.7287
1. Cook corn until soft in boiling salted water in a saucepan; drain thoroughly, reserving 1 cup liquid. Melt butter with corn liquid in saucepan, add flour, and cook, stirring rapidly, until mixture is smooth and rolls away from the sides of pan.
2. Remove... - 27.2517
Nobody Better Lay A Finger On My Corn Fritter
Beautiful little side dishes, but I usually put them in bread baskets along with the rolls at my restaurants. The corn is sweet and juicy inside this fluffy pan fried biscuit. The kids will eat with butter and the adults will dip it in the soup, but everyone... - 26.6425
Crunchy Corn Fritters
Sift flour into bowl, stir in combined eggs, milk and cream, beat until smooth, stir in corn, shallots and cheese.
Heat about 2 tablespoons oil in pan, drop tablespoons of corn mixture into pan, spread mixture out slightly.
Fry until golden brown on both... - 25.5716
Corn Fritters includes all the flavors I like, Corn Fritters is the best of the kind that I have tasted so far. You will adore its taste! - 25.0561
Corn Fritter Recipes By Category