- » Corn Flower Soup
Corn Flower Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of corn flower soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for corn flower soup recipes.
Corn And Shellfish Soup
1. Soak the mushrooms in warm water to cover for 30 minutes; drain. Cut off and discard the stems and thinly slice the caps. Set aside.
2. In a large pot, bring the broth, ginger, and mushrooms to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce the heat to medium, add... - 32.4324
You May Also Like!
Egg Flower Soup
1.In a large saucepan, heat oil.
2.Add shallots, celery, Chinese leaves and carrot and stir fry them on high flame for 3 minutes,
3.Pour the stock and add kombu and dried mushrooms.
4.Let the mixture boil.
5.Put the lid on and simmer for 15- 20... - 50.6094
Egg Drop Soup
If soups are your latest addiction, then you must try this interesting egg drop soup, which is also known as egg flower soup in many parts of the world. The most interesting thing about this soup is that the egg is dropped in the soup and the flavors of the... - 112.911
Crème De Tomato En Croute
This wonderful tomato soup recipe comes from the Bistro Jeanty restaurant (one of my favourite spots) in Yountville, California. I love the cuisine and the delightful French ambiance of this bistro. The minute you open the door the aromas from the kitchen... - 54.5907
Super Quick Torn Yam Fix
1. Shell, clean and devein the prawns well.
2. Wash and clean the meat, squid and then cut them into squares or manageable pieces.
3. Wash the vegetables and cut the corn, chilies, coriander, the mushrooms and the carrot and then set them aside... - 46.1777
Sofa De Tortilla
Cover and simmer the bouillon, garlic, oregano, parsley, and tomatoes for 30 minutes.
Add the tortillas and green chilis and serve immediately.
Tortilla soup is tasty soup to serve before a Mexican dinner.
Make a colorful centerpiece with a piece of pottery... - 29.5269