- » Corn Flake Fried Fish
Corn Flake Fried Fish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of corn flake fried fish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for corn flake fried fish recipes.
Corn Fried Snapper With Spicy Pineapple Salsa
1. In a shallow bowl, combine the cornmeal, parsley (if using), cumin, 1/2 teaspoon of the salt, and the cayenne. In another shallow bowl, lightly beat the egg white. Dip the fish in the egg white and then in the cornmeal mixture.
2. In a large nonstick... - 36.8503
Halibut With Corn And Lime-cilantro Butter
1 In small shallow bowl, mix together milk and egg, beating well.
2 In two separate shallow bowls, put the flour and bread crumbs.
3 Roll the fish in the flour and dip in the egg mixture.
4 Evenly coat the fish with bread crumbs.
5 In a... - 44.8685
You May Also Like!
Fried Fish With Stir Fried Greens
Do you love fish? If you do, then here is a great Chinese recipe for you. A super simple and healthy dish, filled with the goodness of greens! Flavored with soya and chilly flakes, this is a just-watch, must-try recipe. - 91.9867
Tilapia With Corn And Black Bean Salad
Crispy browned fish goes great with any main dish and here is a recipe to cook one. Check out the chef cooking tilapia fillets with seasonings and some common flavors as well as Corn and Black Bean Salad. Great combination! - 109.133
Deep Fried Fish Sticks
– In a deep-fryer, heat oil to 400 °F (205 °C).
– In a bowl, combine oil, paprika, baking powder, egg and milk. Add flour, soda biscuits or corn flakes, and salt. Stir.
– Coat fish sticks with this mixture, then drop into deep-fryer and fry... - 30.7884
1. Preheat oven to 500° F.
2. Cut fish into 4 serving pieces if necessary.
3. Roll corn flakes into fine crumbs between layers of waxed paper. Add salt and pepper.
4. Pour milk into shallow pan. Dip fish in milk, then in crumbs.
5. Arrange fish on baking... - 30.4694
Oven Fried Lemon Fish
In shallow bowl, combine egg, lemon juice, salt and pepper; mix well.
Dip fish in egg mixture, then in crumbs.
Place in ungreased baking dish.
Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20 to 25 minutes until fish flakes easily. - 31.2557
Oven Fried Fish
Dissolve salt in combined milk and water; dip fish in the milk, then roll in corn flakes.
Bake on greased cooky sheet at 500° about 15 minutes.
Makes 6 servings.
Serve with Caper Sauce: To one cup mayonnaise, add 1/4 cup drained chopped sour pickles, 1... - 27.8381
Captain Ed's Marathon Pan Fried Fish
Combine bread crumbs, corn meal and seafood seasoning in a bowl.
Coat fish with the mixture.
Beat the eggs in a separate bowl.
Take the coated fillets and dip in the beaten egg.
Coat fillets again in the dry mixture.
Put extra virgin olive oil, approximately... - 35.751
Simple Fish Fry
Combine corn meal, flour, salt, and paprika.
Dip fish in corn meal mixture to coat.
In skillet, heat oil over hot coals for about 10 minutes.
Fry fillets till brown on one side, about 4 minutes.
Turn and brown on other side.
Cook till fish flakes easily when... - 36.5076
Golden Fried Fish
Wash and dry fish.
In shallow pan or plastic bag, combine cracker meal, parsley and thyme.
Dip fish in milk, then in cracker meal mixture; coat both sides.
In large fry pan, cook fish in hot oil 2 to 3 minutes per side until crisp and golden.
Season... - 37.7538
Crunchy Oven Fried Fish
If fish fillets are large, cut into 5 serving pieces.
Mix sour cream, lemon juice and chili powder.
Dip fish into sour cream mixture; coat with chips.
Place in generously greased 13 x 9 x 2 inch baking dish.
Pour margarine over fish.
Place dish on oven rack... - 33.7833