- » Corn Flake Fried Fish
Corn Flake Fried Fish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of corn flake fried fish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for corn flake fried fish recipes.
Corn Fried Snapper With Spicy Pineapple Salsa
1. In a shallow bowl, combine the cornmeal, parsley (if using), cumin, 1/2 teaspoon of the salt, and the cayenne. In another shallow bowl, lightly beat the egg white. Dip the fish in the egg white and then in the cornmeal mixture.
2. In a large nonstick... - 35.5225
Fried Fish With Stir Fried Greens
Do you love fish? If you do, then here is a great Chinese recipe for you. A super simple and healthy dish, filled with the goodness of greens! Flavored with soya and chilly flakes, this is a just-watch, must-try recipe. - 95.3334
Halibut With Corn And Lime-cilantro Butter
1 In small shallow bowl, mix together milk and egg, beating well.
2 In two separate shallow bowls, put the flour and bread crumbs.
3 Roll the fish in the flour and dip in the egg mixture.
4 Evenly coat the fish with bread crumbs.
5 In a... - 44.5497
Tilapia With Corn And Black Bean Salad
Crispy browned fish goes great with any main dish and here is a recipe to cook one. Check out the chef cooking tilapia fillets with seasonings and some common flavors as well as Corn and Black Bean Salad. Great combination! - 112.362
Deep Fried Fish Sticks
– In a deep-fryer, heat oil to 400 °F (205 °C).
– In a bowl, combine oil, paprika, baking powder, egg and milk. Add flour, soda biscuits or corn flakes, and salt. Stir.
– Coat fish sticks with this mixture, then drop into deep-fryer and fry... - 29.5708
1. Preheat oven to 500° F.
2. Cut fish into 4 serving pieces if necessary.
3. Roll corn flakes into fine crumbs between layers of waxed paper. Add salt and pepper.
4. Pour milk into shallow pan. Dip fish in milk, then in crumbs.
5. Arrange fish on baking... - 28.1607
Oven Fried Lemon Fish
In shallow bowl, combine egg, lemon juice, salt and pepper; mix well.
Dip fish in egg mixture, then in crumbs.
Place in ungreased baking dish.
Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20 to 25 minutes until fish flakes easily. - 28.7704
Captain Ed's Marathon Pan Fried Fish
Combine bread crumbs, corn meal and seafood seasoning in a bowl.
Coat fish with the mixture.
Beat the eggs in a separate bowl.
Take the coated fillets and dip in the beaten egg.
Coat fillets again in the dry mixture.
Put extra virgin olive oil, approximately... - 35.3621
Oven Fried Fish
Dissolve salt in combined milk and water; dip fish in the milk, then roll in corn flakes.
Bake on greased cooky sheet at 500° about 15 minutes.
Makes 6 servings.
Serve with Caper Sauce: To one cup mayonnaise, add 1/4 cup drained chopped sour pickles, 1... - 27.7332
Simple Fish Fry
Combine corn meal, flour, salt, and paprika.
Dip fish in corn meal mixture to coat.
In skillet, heat oil over hot coals for about 10 minutes.
Fry fillets till brown on one side, about 4 minutes.
Turn and brown on other side.
Cook till fish flakes easily when... - 35.3425
Golden Fried Fish
Wash and dry fish.
In shallow pan or plastic bag, combine cracker meal, parsley and thyme.
Dip fish in milk, then in cracker meal mixture; coat both sides.
In large fry pan, cook fish in hot oil 2 to 3 minutes per side until crisp and golden.
Season... - 35.431
Crunchy Oven Fried Fish
If fish fillets are large, cut into 5 serving pieces.
Mix sour cream, lemon juice and chili powder.
Dip fish into sour cream mixture; coat with chips.
Place in generously greased 13 x 9 x 2 inch baking dish.
Pour margarine over fish.
Place dish on oven rack... - 31.5073
Lemony Fried Fish Fillets
Combine lemon peel, juice and onion salt in a large shallow dish.
Add fillets; let stand 5 to 10 minutes, turning once.
Meanwhile, in another shallow dish, combine flour and paprika; lightly coat fillets with flour mixture.
Heat butter in a large skillet;... - 33.4724
Smoked Haddock And Sweet Corn Soup With Wild Rice And Bacon Croutons
1. Put the rice into a small saucepan and cover with cold water. Bring to the boil, then lower the heat and simmer for 40-45 minutes, or until tender. Drain and set aside.
2. Put the haddock, milk and bay leaf into a saucepan and bring to the boil, then lower... - 33.838
Pan Fried Catfish
This pan fried catfish recipe is prepared with catfish fillets coated in flour seasoned with salt and peppers. Cooked in melted shortening, the panfried catfish may be served with lemon wedges and tartar sauce. - 42.6542
Low-sodium Oven Fried Fillets
1. Preheat oven to 500°F.
2. Lightly season fillets with pepper. Roll in bread crumbs. Place in lightly oiled baking dish and dot with margarine.
3. Bake 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. - 22.8857
Crab And Sweet Corn Soup
1 Heat oil in a wok. Add ginger and crab-meat, stir-fry 2 minutes. Add stock, sherry and corn. When boiling, stir in blended cornstarch and water to thicken. Remove from heat.
2 Pour in egg white in a thin stream. Garnish with green onions. - 27.2132
Homemade Fish Sticks
1. Cut the fish into medium size long pieces, set aside.
2. In a bowl combine breadcrumbs, corn flakes crumbs and parmesan cheese.
3. In another bowl beat and egg and in another bowl place the flour.
4. Roll the fish stick in the breadcrumbs... - 110.544
Fish In Coconut Mushroom Sauce
1. Soak mushrooms according to package directions until softened.
2. Drain the soaked mushrooms and reserve liquid; remove 8 mushrooms and keep aside for garnish.
3. Thinly slice remaining mushrooms and keep aside.
4. In a saucepan, put... - 47.5848
Bacon Corn Chowder
Omit butter or margarine.
Fry 4 slices bacon, diced, until crisp, in blazer pan of chafing dish over direct high flame.
Remove bacon from pan and save.
Saute vegetables in bacon drippings.
Use 1/4 teaspoon leaf thyme and 1 can (1 pound) cream-style corn for... - 18.4366
Fish And Rice With Curry Sauce
This Fish and Rice with Curry Sauce has always been my personal favorite, ever since I first had it at my graduation farewell. Here's a rather simple recipe for Fish and Rice with Curry Sauce for you to try and do let me know how it turns out for you! - 46.1977
Fish And Rice With Curry Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 500°F.
2. Make fish into serving sizes, crush corn flakes into smooth crumbs.
3. Immerse the fish in salted milk, then crumbs and place on a well-greased baking sheet.
4. Top fish with oil and bake, keeping on the... - 47.0468
Thai Sweet And Sour Fish
1)Make shallow slits on both sides of fish.
2)Wash and marinate with a mixture of soya sauce and salt for 1 hour.
3)In a pan, heat oil. Fry the fish turning over once for 5 to 10 minutes until both sides are done.
4)In another pan, heat... - 44.9941
Fish Tacos With A Smoky Paprika And Tomato Salsa
1 To make the salsa, heat a skillet over high heat until smoking hot. Add the tomatoes, garlic and onion and char on all sides 5 to 6 minutes until they are blackened and tender. Remove the skillet from the heat. Once cool enough to handle, skin the onion and... - 29.9089
This Microwave Turbot tastes awesome ! This irresistibly seasoned egg mixture coated fish does not require any oil as for frying . Try this Microwave Turbot and let me know if you like it! - 26.5821
Stir Fried Beef With Leeks
1) Prepare a marinade by mixing fish sauce, corn starch, soy sauce, vinegar, chili flakes and sugar.
2) Marinate the beef in it.
3) Take a frying pan and heat oil in it.
4) Add the marinated beef to it and fry on high for 3-4 minutes.
5)... - 47.2395
Pan Fried Trout
Rinse fish in cold water; pat dry.
In a shallow bowl, combine the cheese, cracker crumbs, corn-meal, garlic salt and pepper.
In another bowl, beat eggs and milk.
Dip fish in the egg mixture, then gently roll in the crumb mixture.
In a skillet, fry fish in oil... - 32.7134
This fry coating recipe is prepared with flour seasoned with garlic or onion powder along with salt and pepper. Flavored with dried thyme, this fry coating recipe can be used to fry any item with a flavorful coating. - 33.3782
Fry the bacon until crisp, crumble and set aside.
In a large saucepan heat the butter and saute the onion, celery, salt and pepper until the onion and celery are just soft.
Add the grated potato, grated carrot and water.
Continue to cook, stirring... - 41.1306
Bass Stew With Cornbread Dumplings
Thaw fish if frozen.
Cut fish into 1 inch pieces.
Cook onions in butter or margarine until tender but not browned in a 6 quart Dutch oven with heatproof handles, stirring often.
Add frozen vegetables and mix.
Add mushrooms, soup, milk, salt, and thyme.
Heat... - 44.2744
Lay the fillets on a flat working surface and sprinkle with the lemon juice.
Melt half the butter in a frying pan.
Add the spring onion and fry for 2 minutes.
Stir in the shrimps or prawns, crabmeat, sweet-corn, dill, salt and pepper to taste and the... - 37.9011
In a pan put onions, salt, ground masala and 2 cups hot water.
Simmer till onions are transparent.
Add in coconut milk.
Give one boil, reduce heat and simmer 5 mins.
Add in tamarind water, cook 5 mins longer.
Add in fish lastly.
Simmer for 5 mins longer.
If... - 47.3009
Cod And Potato Cakes
1. Make sure that the fish fillets are free of any bones.
2. Pat the fillets dry on kitchen paper.
3. In a food processor or blender, combine corn bread or stuffing, thyme, and marjoram. Grind to fine crumbs. Keep aside
4. In a medium... - 45.6973
Salmon And Avocado Flan
Salmon and Avocado Flan is simply a delicious side dish recipe. I bet, you would get a huge fan following for this Salmon and Avocado Flan dish! - 43.4178