- » Corn Flake Crumb Baked Chicken
Corn Flake Crumb Baked Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of corn flake crumb baked chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for corn flake crumb baked chicken recipes.
Chicken Coated With Corn Flake Crumbs
Combine eggs, butter and salt in a small bowl.
Combine chicken with egg mixture and then with corn flake crumbs.
Arrange chicken in (12x8-inch) baking dish, with meatiest portions toward outside.
Cover with wax paper.
MICROWAVE 20 to 25 MINUTES on HIGH, or... - 29.4456
Crumb Baked Buttermilk Chicken
1. Remove chicken skin, if you wish; then dip chicken pieces in buttermilk in shallow pan; coat with mixture of corn-flake crumbs, flour, salt and poultry seasoning combined in second shallow pan; arrange chicken pieces in single layer in well-buttered baking... - 21.297
Flake Crumbed Baked Chicken
1. Combine corn flake crumbs with monosodium glutamate, salt and pepper in shallow dish.
2. Line 2 shallow baking sheets or pans with aluminum foil.
3. Dip drumsticks in evaporated milk, then roll immediately in seasoned corn flake crumbs. Place the... - 23.3359
Spicy Crispy Chicken
Spicy crispy chicken is an oven cooked chicken recipe. Prepared with cheese and corn flake crumbs, the spicy crispy chicken is easily prepared and pepped up with ground red pepper to taste. Super easy and enjoyable! - 27.9746
Southern Oven-fried Chicken
Combine corn flake crumbs and seasonings in a plastic bag, mixing well.
Brush both sides of chicken breasts with buttermilk, place chicken in bag with crumb mixture, shaking to coat.
Place chicken on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray, bake, uncovered,... - 27.2103
Remove chicken skin, if you wish; then dip chicken pieces in buttermilk in shallow pan; coat with mixture of corn-flake crumbs, flour, salt, and poultry seasoning combined in second shallow pan; arrange chicken pieces in single layer in well-buttered baking... - 26.153
Corn Flake Chicken
Remove chicken skin, if you wish; then dip chicken pieces in buttermilk in shallow pan; coat with mixture of corn flake crumbs, flour, salt and poultry seasoning combined in second shallow pan; arrange chicken pieces in single layer in well buttered baking... - 25.9941
Corn Flake Coated Chicken
In a 9 inch pie plate, combine cornflake crumbs, rosemary, garlic salt, and paprika.
Coat chicken with beaten eggs; roll in crumb mixture.
Arrange chicken in a 7 by 11 inch baking dish with meaty portions to outside of dish.
Place butter in a 10 ounce... - 36.473
Creole Oven Fried Chicken
Oven Fried Chicken is an amazingly delicious side dish recipe. Try this delicious Oven Fried Chicken; I am sure you and your loved ones will always crave for more. - 24.0261
Crumb Baked Chicken Wings
1. Trim tips from chicken wings. (Save for soup kettle.) Divide wings in half by cutting through remaining joints with a knife.
2. Mix vegetable oil and seasoned salt in a pie plate; place corn-flake or bread crumbs in a second pie plate. Roll chicken pieces... - 19.0356
Chili Crumbed Chicken Thighs
1.Preheat the oven at 400 degrees temperature.
2.In a bowl, mix chilli mix, corn flake crumbs, salt and monosodium glutamate and roll the chciken thighs over it.
3.Take a foil lined baking pan and melt margarine in it.
4.Arrange the... - 40.441
Hamburger Deluxe Logs
Mix all above ingredients except mushroom soup and corn flakes.
Form into wiener-shaped logs.
Roll in crushed corn flakes and brown in hot fat.
Place in 9x13 inch or larger baking casserole and cover with heated mushroom soup diluted with 1 can water.
Bake at... - 33.441
Corn Crisped Chicken
1. Wash chicken pieces and dry thoroughly.
2. If using Corn Flakes, crush into fine crumbs. Combine Corn Flake Crumbs with salt and pepper.
3. Dip chicken pieces in evaporated milk then roll in seasoned Corn Flake Crumbs.
4. Line shallow baking pan with... - 26.432
Breaded Chicken Wings
Trim tips from chicken wings. (Save for soup kettle.)
Divide wings in half by cutting through remaining joints with a knife.
Mix vegetable oil and seasoned salt in a pie plate; place corn flake or bread crumbs in a second pie plate.
Roll chicken pieces in... - 27.3129
Corn Crisped Oven Fried Chicken
Mix the crumbs, salt, and pepper.
Dip the chicken pieces in the milk and then roll in the crumbs.
Lay the chicken pieces in a shallow baking pan lined with aluminum foil, and bake at 350° 1 hour or until tender. - 28.0047
Corn Crisped Chicken
1. Preheat the oven to a 350 degrees.
2. In a bowl, put milk and dip the chicken in it.
3. Add fryer, cornflake crumbs, salt and pepper in the bowl and roll the chicken so that it gets coated with it.
4. In a baking pan, place the... - 36.8496
Zesty Crisp Chicken
Zesty Crisp Chicken is an irresistible mouth watering side dish recipe which you would love to serve to your loved ones. Try this Zesty Crisp Chicken; I bet you will have a huge fan following for this. - 26.8563
Crisp Baked Chicken
1. Preheat the oven to 450°
2. Rub the chicken with salt and pepper and 1 tblsp fat.
3. Crush the cornflakes into fine crumbs and then roll the chicken in the crumbs
4. Place the coated chicken in a shallow baking pan and sprinkle with... - 33.9275
Baked Chicken Breasts Supreme
Cut chicken breasts in half; wipe well with wet paper towels.
In large bowl combine sour cream with lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, celery seed, paprika, garlic, salt and pepper.
Add chicken to sour cream mixture, coating each piece well.
Let stand covered... - 40.689
If you like to indulge in pleasure food, try out this Golden-Crisped Chicken. Quick and easy to make, this Golden Crisped Chicken needs only an hour and half of baking time, so give it a try! - 34.2983
Combine first 6 ingredients, mixing well.
Dip chicken in milk; roll in corn flake crumb mixture, coating well.
Place chicken in a lightly greased baking pan.
Bake, uncovered, and at 400Â° for 45 minutes or until the chicken is tender. - 24.2619
Dixie Bell Corn Bread Dressing
The aroma of herbs and sausage is an instant beckon to the unsuspected nose! Well this side dish is a winner shown by Chef David and perfect to be served during Thanksgiving! See the video for more! - 105.307
Dissolve bouillon cubes in the boiling water; set aside.
Cook onion in 1/4 cup butter till tender but not brown.
Blend in flour and pepper; add bouillon all at once.
Cook, stirring constantly, till thickened and bubbly.
Stir in cheese till melted.
Add flaked... - 42.7361
Corned Beef Supper Special
Combine soup, cheese, and salt.
Add potatoes, onions, mushrooms, and green pepper.
Pour into greased 8x8x2-inch baking dish.
Cut corned beef in 8 slices; stand slices up in 2 rows in casserole.
Top with crumbs.
Bake in moderate oven (375°) for 25 minutes or... - 36.6217
Chicken & Rice Balls
Chicken & Rice Balls is an irresistible recipe which you would surely love to serve to your friends as a side dish. Enjoy this delicious chicken recipe; I am sure you would love to try this Chicken & Rice Balls dish. - 42.2266
Crispy Chicken Drumsticks
Combine crumbs, cheese and a light sprinkling of salt and pepper.
Coat chicken with salad dressing and dip each piece in the crumb mixture.
Bake in a shallow pan for 1 hour at 350Â° F. - 23.1788
Breaded Chicken Wings
Trim tips from chicken wings; divide wings in half by cutting through remaining joints with a sharp knife.
Mix vegetable oil and seasoned salt in a pie plate; place corn-flake or bread crumbs in a second pie plate.
Roll chicken pieces in oil mixture, then in... - 27.2469
Remove chicken skin, if you wish, then sprinkle buttermilk on both sides of chicken piece; coat with mixture of cornflake crumbs, flour, salt, and poultry seasoning; arrange chicken piece in small well-buttered baking pan; pour melted butter or margarine... - 25.6986
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, add chicken, brown onion, corn flake crumbs, parmesan cheese, and egg. Mix it well.
3. Sprinkle pepper, and onion powder. Mix.
4. Line a baking tray with parchment paper, roll... - 100.033
Gourmet Stuffed Chicken
Halve breasts this way: Pull off skin, then cut along breastbone on either side, loosening meat as you go along, until each side can be pulled away in one piece.
Snip out small bones.
Pull each half breast open in the middle to form a pocket for stuffing.... - 34.7946
Golden Prize Party Chicken
1.Preheat theoven to 350 degrees.
2.Remove small bones from chicken breast and pull the skin( optional).
3.Take a pie plate, mix milk, mustard, 1 teaspoon salt and marjoram in it.
4.In a separate second pie plate, mix cornflake crumbs,... - 39.3927
Skin and bone chicken; cut into 1-inch chunks.
Combine corn flake crumbs, salt and pepper.
Dip chicken into butter; roll in crumb mixture.
Arrange chicken in single layer on foil-lined baking sheet.
Bake at 400 degrees for 30 minutes. - 26.5036
Golden Crisped Chicken
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Take a shallow baking dish or pie plate, add corn flake crumbs, pepper and salt and mix well.
3. Use aluminum foils for lining 2 shallow baking pans.
4. Immerse chicken pieces in evaporated milk, roll in... - 36.8642
Crusty Barbecued Chicken
1) Preheat oven to a temperature of 350-degrees.
2) Line shallow baking pan with aluminium foil.
3) Dip the disjoined chicken in barbeque sauce and then roll it in corn flake crumbs till it is well-coated.
4) Place in the aluminium foil... - 35.2816
Oven Fried Chicken Imperial
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Combine crumbs, cheese, parsley, garlic, salt and pepper.
Dip chicken into butter; roll in crumb mixture, coating well.
Arrange chicken in single layer in shallow baking dish; pour any remaining butter over chicken.
Bake for 1... - 31.4854
1.Take the bones of the chicken out and dice the flesh into small pieces and keep in a bowl.
2.Put soup, onions, pimento, Worcestershire sauce, seasonings and salad dressing in the chicken bowl and allow the chicken to get all... - 47.1256
Yummy chicken is a great idea for your lazy Sunday lunch or even for the freind's party that you have planned for the weekend. Try this delicious scalloped chicken it is truly a simple and easy dish to make. Lay out a spread that you would efeel proud of.... - 49.5934
Hot Chicken Salad
1. If using Corn Flakes, crush into fine crumbs. Combine Com Flake Crumbs and melted butter; toss with grated cheese.
2. Combine remaining ingredients; mix well. Place in greased 10 x 6-inch baking dish or 1 1/2-quart baking dish. Sprinkle Crumbs over chicken... - 29.2397
Crusty Chicken Piquant
1. Wash chicken pieces; dry thoroughly.
2. If using Corn Flakes, crush into fine crumbs; mix with seasonings.
3. Beat mayonnaise until creamy and dip chicken pieces, coating all sides. Roll in Crumbs mixture. Place skin side up on foil-lined shallow baking... - 25.692
Chicken Brazilnut Scallop
1. If using Corn Flakes, crush into fine crumbs. Combine Corn Flake Crumbs, 2 tablespoons of the butter and V* cup of the nuts; set aside.
2. Cook noodles according to package directions; drain. Place half of the noodles on a greased 10 x 6-inch baking dish.... - 32.5618
1. In a shallow baking pan sprinkle chicken pieces with salt.
2. In a small bowl beat egg with pineapple-orange juice concentrate and pour over chicken pieces.
3. Keep in refrigerator for about 1 hour, turning pieces once.
4. Crush corn flakes if using... - 41.279
Crispy Orange Chicken
1. Wash chicken pieces and drain thoroughly.
2. Mix orange juice, cooking sherry and seasonings. Marinate chicken in mixture 1 hour, turning occasionally.
3. If using Corn Flakes, crush into fine crumbs.
4. Roll chicken pieces in Corn Flake Crumbs, coating on... - 33.2032
Easy Italian Chicken
Pat chicken dry with paper towels.
Thoroughly combine butter and salad dressing mix.
With spatula, spread butter mixture over chicken pieces.
Roll in corn flake crumbs; sprinkle with paprika.
Place pieces skin side up (not touching) in shallow pan.
Bake in... - 32.3267
Crisped Chicken With Curried Fruit
1.Preheat the oven at 350 degrees.
2.Slice the chicken in pieces big enough to serve.
3.In a bowl, put corn flake crumbs, monosodium glutamate, salt and pepper and mix well.
4.Take the chicken pieces and dip them first in milk and soon... - 47.1826
Place chicken in large kettle; add 2 quarts water and salt to taste.
Simmer until chicken falls from bones.
Reserve 4 cups broth; chill broth until fat is hardened.
Remove and reserve fat.
Cut chicken into bite-sized pieces; grind skin.
Heat 1/2 cup chicken... - 39.8012
Melt margarine in large skillet over medium heat.
Set aside 1/4 c.
Sprinkle chicken with salt, pepper and paprika.
Brown chicken in margarine or butter.
Drain on absorbent paper.
Place chicken in large (3 qt.) casserole.
Add peas and... - 41.5887
1.Slice the chicken in pieces big enough to serve.
2.In a bowl, put mayonnaise, lemon juice, salt, pepper, garlic salt. and oregano and mix.
3.Take the chicken pieces and dip them first in mayonnaise mixture and soon after roll on... - 40.6076
Chicken Breasts On Noodles
Mix a little of the 1/4 cup of butter with the noodles and arrange them in a medium casserole.
Melt the rest of the 1/4 cup of butter in a skillet and saute the chicken breast halves about 25 minutes, or until they are tender and golden brown.
Lay... - 42.5437
Chicken With Apples And Brie
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. In a shallow bowl, beat egg with salt and pepper to taste; set aside.
3. Spread chicken breasts on a flat surface and fill with sliced apples and Brie. Wrap up the ends and then the sides of the chicken to form bundles. Secure... - 33.9768
Savory Chicken Kiev With Pecan Wild Rice
In advance, cream contents of rice-seasoning packet and 1/2 cup butter or margarine together.
Shape into a 4-inch-long roll.
Cut in half crosswise and then lengthwise into 3 equal pieces.
Slice chicken breasts in half; skin and bone them... - 43.9631
East West Chicken Drumsticks
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F
2. Grease a baking pan with butter or oil.
3. In a zip lock bag, combine the cornflake crumbs with salt and pepper.
4. In a bowl, combine the evaporated milk and soy sauce and stir well.
5. Dip... - 44.7161
Combine the oil, vinegar, and lemon juice in a large bowl.
Stir in the chicken, making sure each piece is moistened.
Refrigerate, covered, for 2 hours.
Remove the chicken pieces from the marinade to paper towels to drain (save the marinade).
With a... - 43.4603
Oven-fried Chicken Imperial
Yummy chicken is a great idea for your lazy Sunday lunch or even for the freind's party that you have planned for the weekend. Try this delicious oven-fried chicken imperial it is truly a simple and easy dish to make. Lay out a spread that you would efeel... - 40.6106
Microwave Fried Chicken
This Microwave Fried Chicken is a perfect example of culinary expertise. Once you taste this you'll understand the difference between something good and something excellent i.e. the microwaved and the conventionally fried. Try this Microwave Fried Chicken... - 29.4711
Oven Fried Chicken
Combine corn flake crumbs, salt, pepper and rosemary.
In shallow bowl, combine egg and lemon juice; beat slightly.
Dip chicken in egg mixture; then coat with crumb mixture.
Place skin-side up in ungreased baking pan.
Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 1 to 1 1/4... - 31.1076
Homemade Chicken Parmesan
Combine com flake crumbs, cheese, oregano, garlic salt and pepper in bowl.
Dip chicken pieces in egg, then roll in crumb mix ture.
Reserve remaining crumb mixture.
Arrange chicken in 12x8x2" (2qt.) glass baking dish, skin side down, and meatiest parts of... - 39.1051
Microwave Fried Chicken
Wash chicken and coat with crumbs.
In a 1 cup glass measure, heat butter 45 seconds.
On roasting rack in a 2-quart glass baking dish, arrange chicken with meatier pieces around edges of dish, and smaller pieces, such as wings, in the center.
Pour a small... - 32.3327
Fry Style Chicken With Potato Dumplings
To make the chicken: Remove and discard the skin from the chicken.
Place the milk in a shallow dish and dip the chicken into it.
Dredge the pieces in the flour.
Discard all but 1 tablespoon of the milk.
Using a fork, beat in the egg and oil.
Place... - 40.6106
This Potato Casserole is so very filling ! These cheesed creamy potato bakes can be had as your main meal or as an accompaniment to meat, pasta and rice dishes. Try this potato casserole and let me know how you like it. - 36.0707
Big Meal Combo
Combine soup, cheese, and salt; add vegetables.
Pour into greased 8 x 8 x 2-inch baking dish.
Top with corned beef, cut in 8 slices.
Bake in moderate oven (375°) about 25 minutes. - 36.9675
Cook potatoes in jackets with the bay leaf in boiling salted water until barely tender.
Peel and grate coarsely.
Add butter to soup; stir till smooth.
Blend in sour cream, salt, pepper, green onions and 1 1/2 cups of the grated cheese.
Pour over... - 39.3423
Quick Summer Casserole
Melt the butter in a saucepan and lightly saute the mushrooms and scallions.
Stir in the chicken or tuna, ham, macaroni or spaghetti, cream, parsley, and salt and pepper to taste.
Add some of the mushroom liquid if it seems a bit dry.
Pour the... - 42.5783
1) Preheat oven to 375° F.
2) Take a 2 quart casserole and spread potatoes at the bottom.
3) Arrange the onion rings over the potatoes.
4) Place a layer of zucchini, carrots and tomatoes.
5) Mix together hot water and bouillon powder... - 47.0075