Corn Flake Candy
- » Corn Flake Cookies Candy
Corn Flake Cookies Candy Recipes
Enjoy our collection of corn flake cookies candy recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for corn flake cookies candy recipes.
Corn Flake Marshmallow Cookies
Melt together the margarine and marshmallows on medium heat in a large saucepan .
Add food coloring and vanilla.
Add cornflakes and stir so that all of the cereal is coated.
Drop by tablespoonfuls onto a sheet of wax paper.
They... - 28.5575
Almond Flake Confection
Combine brown sugar, butter, corn syrup, salt, and milk in a saucepan.
Place over medium heat, cover, and bring to a boil.
Then add marshmallows and cook and stir mixture until marshmallows are melted.
Remove from heat.
Add nuts, coconut, cereal,... - 46.044
Cornflake Christmas Wreath Cookies
Everybody enjoys sweet treats during the holiday season. If you love rice krispie treats then you are surely going to enjoy these delicious cornflake cookies shaped like Christmas Wreaths. Watch the video and learn how to make them. It is fun to make and look... - 124.353
Cookie Candy Squares
1. Measure flour, salt, and soda into a sifter.
2. Beat the 1/2 cup shortening with brown sugar until fluffy in large bowl with electric mixer at high speed; beat in egg and vanilla. Sift in flour mixture, blending to make a soft dough.
3. Stir in crushed... - 36.8493
Melt 36 vanilla caramels in 3 tablespoons light cream over simmering water; stir occasionally.
Toss together 1 cup each corn flakes, crisp rice cereal, flaked coconut, and chopped pecans pour caramel mixture over.
Mix with buttered spoon.
Drop from teaspoon... - 20.121
Coconut Gumdrop Cookies
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Blend butter and sugars together till a creamy consistency is achieved.
3. Put egg and whisk well.
4. Sieve flour, baking powder, soda and salt together and put in the creamed mixture.
5. Mix well... - 48.9872
Coconut Gumdrop Cookies
These crispy and crunchy Coconut Gumdrop Cookies are delicious! But i must say...you have to have a taste for coconut, or you are not going to like this at all! The vanilla adds a little extra taste which is good! Try these out with the kids as a mid-day... - 54.6555
1) Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or with foil.
2) In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, place 1/2 cup of the coconut, a drop or two red food coloring, and a drop or two of water.
3) Cover with the lid and shake well until coconut is... - 47.3614
No Cook Chocolate Cookies
1. In large bowl blend butter with corn syrup, cocoa, sugar, and salt. Add nuts, coconut, and cereal; with fork, stir mixture until cereal is well coated.
2. Pack mixture firmly into greased 13-by-9-by-2-inch pan. Refrigerate several hours, or until firm. Cut... - 30.4536
Mint Surprise Cookies
1. If using Corn Flakes, crush into fine crumbs. Set aside.
2. Sift together flour, soda and salt. Set aside.
3. Beat butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla; beat well. Add sifted dry ingredients together with Corn Flake Crumbs; mix... - 36.7887
1. In a Popcorn Pumper, make the popcorn and measure out one quart for use. Store the rest of the popcorn for later use.
2. In a 3-quart saucepan, place the butter and heat till completely melted over medium heat
3. Add the sugars to... - 45.1779
Cut rolled dough into shapes of pumpkins, cat faces, and crescents.(Use cooky cutters or make patterns from cardboard, place on dough, and cut out with knife.)
Decorate with strips of gumdrops, small candies, or chocolate chips and bake as directed.
Or bake... - 46.5814
Stir together flour, baking powder and salt.
In large mixing bowl, beat margarine and sugar until light and fluffy.
Stir in milk and vanilla.
Add flour mixture.
Mix until well combined.
Stir in nuts, dates and chopped... - 47.7654
Make any time up to 1 week ahead:
1. In double boiler, over hot, not boiling, water, combine chocolate pieces with corn syrup and water; heat until chocolate melts and mixture is smooth, stirring occasionally. Remove from water.
2. Stir in almonds. Then drop,... - 29.5398
Combine corn syrup, sugar, salt and water in saucepan.
Cook and stir over medium heat, until sugar is dissolved.
Continue cooking, without stirring, until a small amount of syrup forms a hard ball in cold water€”or to a temperature of 262°F.
Then pour... - 35.5327