- » Corn Flake Butterscotch
Corn Flake Butterscotch Recipes
Enjoy our collection of corn flake butterscotch recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for corn flake butterscotch recipes.
Corn Flake Butterscotch Candy
This is a kid friendly corn flake butterscotch candy recipe.My wife likes this Corn Flake Butterscotch Candy recipe very much. Whenever my son gets annoyed, my wife uses this Candy to delight him. The interesting fact about this dessert is that the very... - 37.2021
You May Also Like!
Combine butterscotch morsels and peanut butter in double boiler; cook over boiling water until melted.
Pour in corn flakes; stir until coated.
Drop candy by spoonfuls onto waxed paper.
Let harden. - 26.5655
Chewy Butterscotch Bars
Prepare Topping; set over simmering water.
Sift flour, baking powder, and salt together; set aside.
Beat brown sugar, corn oil, and extract; add eggs, one at a time, beating thoroughly after each addition.
Stir in flour mixture until blended.
Mix in pecans... - 44.2171
Vanilla Meringue Drops
Combine egg whites, salt and vanilla; beat until stiff peaks form, but not dry.
Beat in sugar until stiff and satiny.
Fold in all remaining ingredients.
Drop from teaspoon onto greased cookie sheet.
Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes. - 33.2233
Ting A Lings
1. In a large bowl mix the butterscotch chips and peanut butter.
2. Heat the mixture in the microwave for 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 minutes at Power 7 or Medium-High, until melted, stirring twice.
3. Stir in the corn flakes and peanuts.
4. With a rounded... - 35.4546
Cookie Candy Squares
1. Measure flour, salt, and soda into a sifter.
2. Beat the 1/2 cup shortening with brown sugar until fluffy in large bowl with electric mixer at high speed; beat in egg and vanilla. Sift in flour mixture, blending to make a soft dough.
3. Stir in crushed... - 36.8493
Peanut Butter Balls
Melt in saucepan and add 3 cups corn flakes.
Drop by spoonfuls on waxed paper.
Chill. - 21.0022
Frosted Peanut Squares
1. Combine sugar, peanut butter and corn syrup in large saucepan. Cook until mixture begins to bubble, (185° F.), stirring constantly. Remove from heat; stir in peanuts and Corn Flakes.
2. Press warm mixture evenly and firmly into buttered 15 x 10 x 2-inch... - 21.6545
Crunchy Ice Cream Squares
Mix cereal, coconut, nuts, sugar and butter.
Press 2/3 of the cereal mixture evenly in ungreased oblong pan, 13 X 9 X 2 inches.
Pack ice cream over cereal layer; press to make even.
Sprinkle remaining cereal mixture on top.
Freeze until firm, at least 12... - 32.1426
In a small beater bowl dissolve the yeast with 1 teaspoon sugar in the warm water.
When dissolved, add the next 6 ingredients and beat 1 minute.
Add 1 1/2 cups of the flour and beat until mixture begins to climb the beaters.
Scrape the bowl... - 41.0677