- » Corn Festival
Corn Festival Recipes
Enjoy our collection of corn festival recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for corn festival recipes.
Corn Festival Fritters
1) Mix together the dry ingredients.
2) Combine rest of the ingredients and mix with the dry ingredients.
3) Heat oil until it registers a temperature of 375°F and drop tablespoonfuls of batter into it.
4) Fry the fritters until they turn golden... - 40.1485
You May Also Like!
Festive Corn Fritters
Sift dry ingredients together.
Combine milk, rhubarb, egg yolk, and 1 tablespoon of salad oil.
Mix until smooth.
Sift dry ingredients into rhubarb mixture.
Blend only until moistened.
Add corn and mix lightly.
Drop in small cakes into hot oil.
Fry 3 to 5... - 42.877
Festive Corn Relish
Heat sugar, salt, celery seed, mustard seed, vinegar and red pepper sauce to boiling; boil 2 minutes.
Remove from heat; stir in corn (with liquid) and remaining ingredients.
Cover; refrigerate several days to blend flavors. - 31.4945
Festive Popcorn Treats
Line baking sheet with waxed paper.
Pour popcorn into large bowl.
Combine sugar and corn syrup in medium saucepan.
Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly; boil 1 minute.
Remove from heat.
Add peanut butter and green food color; stir until... - 31.4887
Festive Turkey Polenta
Coat a medium skillet with cooking spray, add oil.
Place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add ground turkey and garlic, and cook over medium heat until turkey is browned, stirring to crumble.
Drain and pat dry with paper towels.
Wipe pan drippings from... - 40.8679
Corn And Vegetable Bhajee
1. Clean the vegetables and peel them.
2. Cut vegetables into small pieces.
3. Clean and chop spinach and chowlai.
4. Grind ginger, chillies and coconut.
5. In a large vessel heat 4 tablespoon oil.
6. In a bowl mix ground coconut paste,... - 44.0959
Easy Scalloped Corn With Crackers
In 1 1/2 qt glass casserole combine corn, eggs, salt, pepper and milk.
Sprinkle top with cracker crumbs; dot with butter.
Place pepper strips on top.
Microwave (high) 8-10 minutes, rotating 1/4 turn halfway through cooking.
Rest 10 minutes before serving. - 25.6251
Country Corn Relish
Stir together first 4 ingredients in a large bowl.
Whisk together oil and remaining 5 ingredients.
Pour oil mixture over corn mixture, and stir gently to combine.
Cover and chill least 3 hours. - 36.4371
Preheat oven to 325°F Combine corn and onion in food processor; cover and process using on/off pulse until corn is broken but not pureed, scraping side of bowl as necessary.
Add milk and eggs; pulse until just blended.
Add muffin mix and salt; pulse only... - 38.0914
Festive Ham Glaze
This festive ham glaze is a fruity glaze that can be easily prepared at home. Made with apricot or peach preserves, sweetened with corn syrup and spiced with ginger, the festive ham glaze is lightly cooked to prepare and can be used with meats of choice too. - 22.9503
1. Grind chillies and all the spices together to a smooth paste.
2. In a skillet heat 2 tblsps oil and add onion. Fry till soft.
3. Add corns and ground paste to the skillet and fry for 5 minutes.
4. Add tomatoes and salt to it. Cook till tomatoes turn... - 42.0782